Welfare Moms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit girl! You are a fuck machine! All the boys are gonna tap that ass! I wanna tap that ass!"

She did what she always did, said the right thing, got me wanting to go with her, do her crazy shit.

We crossed the street hand in hand, made a beeline for our target house. Smiled at the folks on the lawn, waving like we were invited, going in to find our dates.

Well we were, sort of. Find some fuck-buddies anyway. I was pretty sure they wouldn't mind.

In the front door, more guys in here. A couple girls too, dressed all hippie with halter tops that barely held their tits in, skirts to the floor but slit to the waist, barefoot, naked legs flashing through the gap when they moved.

"Come on out boys! The cunts have arrived! Taking all cummers!" Tank called out over the music, riveting the attention of every guy in the room and the girls too. Some started to smile, getting the idea that something new was happening here.

She pranced to the stairs, bounded up to see what's going on up there, her bare cunt obvious to those below. The screwing in these places generally went on in the bedrooms, according to the movies I'd seen.

Three of the guys followed, like rats following the pied piper. The sex piper?

Which left me with four or five guys, the two sexy girls. All looking at me. My move.

I approached one of the girls, put my arms around her neck, got a lovely smile in return.

"Which of these guys has the widest dick?" I honestly wanted to know.

She made a show of considering while they came forward, ringed us in. She looked from one to the next, tilted her head.

"Jimmy here has a lovely one, plenty to get your lips around, not too bad.

"Gary is longer, good for ass stuff!" Gary grinned.

"But my favorite is Nathan!" Nathan was the black guy, a little darker than me, curly hair and broad shoulders. A serious expression.

"Fal! Don't tease the girl! You know I'm a one-girl guy!" She was apparently Fal, and Nathan's girl from the tone.

She padded over to him, took his face in her hands, gave him a peck.

"Just for tonight luv, lets show this poor girl a good time! Free pass! Let me see how you do it, what you do to me, do it to her! Consider it field study, for my next paper?"

He tried to be serious, frowned at her, then at me. Looked me up and down, took a little while on my tits. I pulled my top down, showed some nipple.

That clinched it; he grinned, smooched her soundly.

"For you my love, anything!"

I was terribly nervous. What if nobody wanted me? I'd look like a fool.

I did my dress-over-my-head thing to get the party started, found a padded chair, sat in it with my legs over the arms, spread shamelessly.

"Who's first? This twat needs some serious dicking!" I hoped it wasn't over the top.

It wasn't. Two of the guys shucked out of their shirts while Nathan and Fal cuddled, watched. They'd apparently let the others go first.

The other girl got behind the chair, reached around to my tits, began fondling. She was good! Gave gentle attention to my nipples, fascinated by their squishiness, pressing and releasing. That was nice! I don't know why I didn't think girls were sexy. This one was!

Jimmy knelt in front of me, shirtless, hands on my thighs, looked at me for permission. I nodded, grinning so wide I thought I might split a lip. He put his mouth to my cooch, stuck his tongue out, gave me a slow lick from taint to top. Slurped Murray in, began bouncing his head up and down, lip-fucking my clit!

Wow. That was electric. Not been face-fucked, ever! And Jimmy was a champ, just enough wet and tongue and lip, changing it up, keeping it interesting.

Murray liked it, grew two sizes, my little clit-cock looking for all the world like a real cock now, a tiny model with a head and a groove down the front where a pee-tube would be on a guy. Normal the school nurse had said when I'd asked, one girl in 100 has a clit like mine.

My first orgasm was quick, violent. I bucked, moaned, grabbed Jimmy's head and pressed his face to my snatch, convulsed in the chair. Let go, smiling, all my tension gone, ready for this to happen.

Jimmy retired, proud, got raised eyebrows and a smile from Fal who was apparently the leader of this crew.

One of the other guys, Gary? was next. He'd slipped out of his pants; all the guys had, Nathan included. Wow! Fal wasn't kidding, Nathan was enormous, a real Big Black Cock guy! I felt a thrill of fear and excitement.

But Gary was kneeling, and he was ready. That cock wasn't a yard long but approaching a foot! I wondered how this was going to work. Would he stick it in my butt?

One of the guys had a condom, offered it to Gary. Ridiculous; nothing would stretch to cover all that.

"No condoms! Not tonight! Only raw dicking allowed!"

Fal spoke up. "You covered girl? On the pill?"

What do I do? Lie to them? No, I'm may be a whore but I'm not a lying whore.

"I'm here to get knocked up. Got three loads in there already. Nobody will ever know who's jizz did the dirty; it will be mine alone."

They looked at each other, digesting that. Fal asked the group "Are we OK with this?"

The girl behind me objected. "It doesn't matter what we think. It's her body, her decision. I say we enable her, let her choose her own way!"

That apparently resonated with these folks, I saw nodding heads. Something to do with studying cultures, made them more open I guess. The condom disappeared.

Fondle-girl distracted me by leaning over, giving me an upside-down kiss. I saw she'd untied that halter top, exposed her breasts. They were lovely, pointy, bouncy from this angle. I reached up, tweaked a nipple, got a nice reaction.

It was a ruse! Gary was poised at my cunt, slid inside when my attention was on those tanned tits.

"Uuuhhhhh! Oh Gary!" I was suddenly a convert to long cocks. This was awesome!

A just-cum twat helped make everything feel more sexy I guess; I felt every long lovely inch of that stiffie, all the way from my cunt lips to my womb.

He started stroking, just getting about half in me before bottoming out, hitting my limit. An electric Unh! every time he did that, shorted my nerves with that charge. I wasn't going to last long.

"Sssorry! I'm not dddeeeper!"

Gary smiled, put my hand near my entrance, encouraged me to clamp on. So as he slid in my actual pussy, he had a hand-job to enjoy with the rest of his length. What you learn in college!

I spit on my other hand, put both hands at my sex hole, around his cock, made a sort of slippery pussy-extension tube, held it still and let him slide in and out of all that, all of his length warm and covered. Gary approved, if his eyes rolling up meant anything!

I was wrong; I did last long, at least long enough to get Gary's first load. He had the presence of mind to keep pumping while he came, his sperm going deep, deeper than any other so far. I felt it erupt where my body wanted it, a finer satisfaction than any so far, my vagina approving utterly of this warm insemination in my core.

He pulled out with a long shhhlick!, stood uncertainly, staggered off with a goofy grin. The crowd applauded politely, impressed! I colored, embarrassed.

Not ashamed, not because I was naked in front of strangers, had just made a man cum in my vagina with my hands and pussy while they watched.

Embarrassed because they appreciated my cleverness, my presence of mind! Like an equal!

I had found my people. Too late it seemed; I would never join them. Put that out of my mind as the next man knelt, cock out.

He was ok; not long, not wide, but just fine. Smiled and kissed me while he fucked me, slow and steady, hands on my tits, just holding me, respecting me, inseminating me like I wanted. It took him only a little time to release, not a lot but more, added his little bit to my jizz total tonight. Kissed me again, pulled out and stood.

Jimmy made a return appearance, used his cock this time. Lubed up with something fun, made him super slick, made my cooch hot like maybe some chili pepper in it! Went fast and slow, enjoying himself, enjoying my reaction, working to get me to cum too. That was nice of him!

All the time my second-favorite girl behind me, holding my hair, touching my face, massaging my shoulders, keeping it all friendly and relaxed, just us chicks here getting fucked, getting all these guys off, collecting jizz in my fertile snatch.

She reached over me as Jimmy fell forward, his orgasm getting the better of him, held his butt to my crotch with both hands, snugged him up good, making sure it all got in there! What a gal! Teamwork!

When he recovered, pulled out, his cock stretched a strand of slimy semen from my hole, proved it had got where it could do some good. I turned, kissed my insemination assistant, got a warm smile.

And now it was time for Nathan.

Fal urged him forward, let go of his cock, she'd been stroking it, getting it ready for me.

It was ready! Not as long as Gary but full, round, thick, mature. All business, meant for fucking girls and getting them pregnant, it was clear at a glance. A tool, not a toy. I shivered though the room was warm.

And those balls! Even half-clenched from Fal's attention they were enormous, two baseballs in a pouch, contracted up against that rod, clearly full of baby juice, locked and loaded.

He knew what he was doing. Held out a hand, got a blop of lubricant from a tube, Fal had that ready. She knew what it took to take this beast. Nathan worked it into the tip, the length, really massaging it in there, covering every inch. He got bigger, harder if that was possible.

Put his slick hand to my cooch, spread some on me, in me, getting me lubed up for the first assault. That felt nice.

Knelt, aligned, looked in my eyes for confirmation! A nod! And put the tip to my hole.

Gawd! This was gonna be a trial, getting that monster in there. Even the tip was too much, pushing into me, spreading my lips to the limit, tight and turning into blue bands around his spongy head. Slowly, slowly he let my folds accommodate, let his tip insinuate itself into a place not meant for such things.

I had my hands on the couch arms, lifted my body, aligned my sex for him. Fondle-girl was working my shoulders, my back, helping me relax, urging me with sweet nothings in my ear to let it happen, let Nathan in.

Not like I had any choice; Nathan was a picture of perfect concentration, all his attention on his cock and my cunt, nothing getting between him and my womb, bent on complete fertilization of this sexy round fuck object in front of him.

He paused, advanced, paused when I grimaced, advanced again. Now the tip was in and I breathed a sigh, took a moment.

He began again, gonna get that whole thing in there or die trying! But now my opening was stretched, the shaft no bigger than the head, a little smaller maybe. It went quicker in any case.

In an eternity of trying or maybe two minutes, he hit bottom, just a little of his brown pecker left outside, his black bush tickling my shaved cooch. Stopped, waited for me to nod yes! continue!

I let my self down on the cushion, Nathan following effortlessly, my hole constrained to hold him in any case. My girl returned to fondling my tits, really enjoying those nipples, pleasing herself now. She deserved it! Whatever you want lady, I'm fully occupied over here.

He pulled out maybe an inch; waited; pushed back in. I let my breath out whoosh! Repeat; whoosh.

Nipple-lady whispered Breath from your diaphragm! Probably a good idea, holding my breath made me tense up.

That went better; he could go two inches now, then three. Stopped there for a while, enjoying my vagina around him, enjoying fucking this strange girl that appeared out of nowhere, asked politely to be sexed up, to take his sperm.

Fal was in heaven, watching from the side, watching that beast enter me, pull back, enter again. Like a little bird watching a snake, afraid to look away. One hand through that slit in her skirt, clearly fingering herself. Clearly not taking any notes for any paper.

Gary became agitated, began to pause on each insertion, breath, trying hard not to cum but wanting to cum but pacing himself, a picture of manly discipline, using his cock for a purpose, pleasure was part of it but the act was more than that, it was a performance, a ritual.

I wanted this to come to a conclusion; my lower back was starting to ping, telling me Get That Cock Out!

I reached for him, cupped his balls, massaged. He looked angry, his concentration disrupted. Went a little faster, almost violently, jabbing me like he wanted to hurt me but just the opposite, Wow! that lit a fire. My body knew, here was a real cock, some real cum, this was going to be the fuck of the day, don't miss this!

My girl figured it out, put her hands on my shoulders, braced me so I could lean forward. With my other arm I pulled his face to mine, began tongue-fucking him as I rolled his balls.

That was enough; now he wasn't a disciplined man but a rutting animal, pulling back halfway and Ungh! jutting into me, mating with me, breeding me, his whore, his cow, his baby mamma.

I felt it in my hand first, those balls moving muscularly, firing that semen into his cock, emptying their cargo into the delivery tube for fertilization.

He lost it; he pulled that terror all the way out! and then thrust back in! Ow, oh, oooooh, gawd! He held it as he pumped, pumped, pumped jizz into me, filled me, nowhere to go, spurted violently out around my cunt tight as a glove, spattered on his hip, his belly, the floor!

Fal had fallen to the floor, two hands on her crotch, cross-eyed, cumming and rocking and cumming. Getting splash-back on her face from Nathan's explosive orgasm, not noticing but Jesus forgive me that was hot!

I came. My vision went white, then I blacked out.

I awoke to a nearly empty room. It was much later; the party was breaking up. Most of the guys had gone to their rooms I guess, spent for the night.

I was awful sore down there. Had they fucked me some more while I was out? Well, that was fine; I had asked for it, asked for all their jizz, and they had delivered.

My fertilization assistant was still here, doing something to me. I was laid out on a couch now, the chair pushed back against the wall. She was straddling me, across my chest, legs folded by my sides, her belly in my face, her cunt on my tits.

She was grinding her clit on me! Well, she deserved to get off after all that help; I smiled sleepily, contentedly, full of cum and pleasure and remembering those sweet cocks.

My tit felt funny, my nipple was wet? Raising my head, craning my neck, I saw her slot on my tit, my nipple actually inside her! She was fucking one nipple, my big marshmallow, pulling back, grinding her clit against it, then sluicing her slot up to take it inside again.

What these college girls think of! And it was sexy as fuck, slippery and wet and titillating! Not going to get me off but heavens it looked like she was having fun.

She did it three or four more times, then held it, nipple inside, pressed down hard, began seeping from her slot, wetting my tit, my ribcage, like she'd sprung a leak. Shuddered, came.

She slithered down my body, insinuated herself against the back of the couch, put an arm around me, a leg over me, kissed the side of my face, snuggled. Content. Asleep.

I went to sleep with her, my last thought - does Tank need me? Will she survive the night? Then oblivion.

Light was coming in the open door when I awoke, my partner in fertilization snoring gently beside me. I extracted myself from the couch, left her snuggling a cushion, still asleep, naked now.

I was naked too of course. Where had my dress gone? Folded on the chair, something on top of it.

A hundred-dollar bill! So I was a prostitute now? Or was this part of some ritual, support for the new Mom, a tribute? I didn't really care I guess; I slipped my dress on, stuffed the bill down the front.

My shoes were by the front door, on a mat, neatly arranged. I slipped into them.

Tank nowhere to be seen; must be upstairs, probably in some sex-pile with half a dozen guys and gals.

I went up, peeked into doors on a long hall, looking. Two couples on that bed, naked, sweaty. Next one: two girls! Makeup smeared, smiling in their sleep. They did look like crack whores, their mascara running down their cheeks. Huh.

Next one - two guys! I wasn't ready for that yet, ducked out, think about that later.

There she was! Just as I thought, two guys one on each side, one facing her, one the wrong way. She had that one's dick partly in her mouth, jizz all over her face, suckling in her sleep sporadically, the cock responding weakly.

The girl had her head at the other end, her legs tangled with Tank's. Their snatches pressed together, their fur drenched, cummy. Did she fuck this girl cunt to cunt? I'd have to ask her about that; not quite interested and not quite sure I wasn't.

"Tank! Get up! It's morning! We have to go!"

I didn't know why we had to go, but it seemed likely we'd outworn our welcome.

She opened a gummy eye, crusted with cum, her eyeball rolling around blearily. Saw who it was, came more awake.

"How did it go? Saw you when I went to the kitchen, a crowd around you, doing something to that black guy. Wasn't I right? Big Black Cock! The best!"

I agreed just to shut her up, get her moving. Part of her dress was here, the skirt. I got her sat up on the side of the bed, pulled the skirt up her calves, let her stand and get it the rest of the way.

Her top wasn't in here, not in the bedclothes, not on the floor. Not under the bed!

"Where?" I pointed at her tit. She thought, cost her some effort, then brightened. Led me downstairs, to the kitchen. Opened the breadbox, it was in there with somebody's boxers. A story behind that I suppose.

She put it on her arms, shrugged it over her head, settled it roughly where it belonged.

Her shoes were a total mystery; not gonna spend any more time looking for them, I heard people stirring upstairs.

"Let's go!"

Tank was more than willing, padded barefoot to the door, completely relaxed and chill.

I pulled her out to the front walk, checked her out for issues. Cummy face, matted bush. Hair tied back, lots of stray bits sticking out, like she'd been fucking all night.

I wasn't much better. Cunt red and sore, tits sore, nipples still squashed and red, maybe never gonna be the same.

Tank had cum on one foot, on her toes - one of those guys must be a foot freak. She stubbed it in the grass, got some of the crust off. Started walking to the street.

"It's three miles home! Barefoot! We have to take a bus!" Busses didn't run Saturday. I remembered the bill stuffed down my bust. "Or a cab!"

There was a cab stand downtown, for the muckety-mucks I suppose, I'd never used it. Two blocks, I knocked on the driver's window, showed him the bill, told him the address.

"Get in!"

Ten minutes home, the cabbie didn't take the shortest route but fuck it. Tank laying sideways, head in my lap, happy as a clam.

"Did you get enough?" She wasn't really asking, just making conversation.

I smiled despite myself. "Maybe, for now. Ask me again tomorrow!" Got a smile from her.

Got out at my house, made the cabby make proper change, he sped off as I limped down the walk, cunt sore as shit, gonna walk funny for days.

Tank was diddling with the mailbox, took out some bills, a package. A big folded envelope, brown, thick.

Threw the letters on the table inside, handed me the package. "For you."

I wasn't really interested, some sweepstakes crap most likely. Went to throw it away, the return address caught my eye.

"Harvard!" Tank looked up, interested.

"You didn't apply?"

"I did! My Hail Mary, never gonna get in. But I always wanted to be a lawyer!" It had been my dream since childhood. Used to play courtroom with Tank and her brothers. She was always the accused.