Well Earned Promotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You nuzzled further into her chest and wrapped your lips around her nipple and gave a light tug against it. You were pleased to hear a ghost of a moan escape her lips only to have your head pushed further into Victoria's body.

All these sensations were starting to build up. Victoria pressing up against your cock, the way she held your head against her chest and your hands resting at her waist. You wanted to ravish every inch of her body, lay her out bare before you and claim her as your own, but you resisted your own maddening desires as you heard the echo of her words in your head. Just this once, do as your told.

"I want you to beg for it," Victoria said aloud, the words reverberating into your ear and demanding your attention.

You pulled your lips from around her nipple and gazed up at her, kissed her neck, nipped at the flesh and pleaded. You begged your mistress to give you what you so desired, you wanted to feel her body wrap around your throbbing cock. You needed to feel her ride you till you begged for mercy.

Victoria smiled at your pleas and chuckled under her breath. She cupped your head in her hands and leaned in close to press her lips to yours; cocking her head off to the side to deepen the kiss and lock your lips together. She leaned into you, laid you out flat onto the floor and traced her hands along your cheeks. Down across your jaw line. Feeling across your neck. Dancing over your collar bone and chest till she reached the waist of your pants. She tugged against it and pulled away from the kiss once she felt you arch your back and hips into her. In response, she arched her back into the air and placed her hands at her own hips, tucking her thumbs into the straps of her panties and slowly peeling them from her round, taut ass. When she lowered her bare body down onto you again, you could feel the intense heat coming from her hips and knew that her desire was just as palpable as yours. Though her endurance and restraint may have proved to be greater.

She held the panties above your head, teasing you with them before dropping them down onto your face, obstructing for vision. Before you could even reach up to pull them away, could already feel the rough carpet under your bare ass and the cool air on your skin while Victoria, yet again, gracefully undressed you. When you were able to pull away the panties from your face, you drew in a sharp breath at the feel of Victoria's wet, warm vulva at your shaft. You clutched tight to the panties but kept your hands above your head. A pathetic mewling noise escaped your lips while Victoria began to gyrate her hips against you. All the way across every inch of your long shaft.

"Look at me," Victoria cooed and took your chin in her hand to force your head forward. When your eyes turned to look at her, she gave you a sweet, almost caring smile that made her eyes light up. "That's a good boy. How does it feel Recruit? It's not so bad following orders isn't it?" Before you could answer, Victoria went reached down and played her fingers against the head of your cock. The sound and expression she elicited form you making her smile and giggle once again. "Go ahead, beg me for it, maybe I'll let you..."

Your breathing labored, your heart was pounding, your mind clouded and your nerves frayed and on fire. You worked up enough courage to place your hands against Victoria's hips and she allowed this by placing her hands over yours. You swallowed hard, took a breath to compose yourself and began to trip over your words. Nothing coming out quite as clearly as you'd like, but the message was obvious enough. This was no longer a desire, this was something you needed to survive now. You pledged your body to her and swore that you'd remain by her side till she would have otherwise.

Victoria was quick to reward you. She lifted her hips up, took your cock in her hand and positioned herself right above you before lowering herself down onto your length. As she did so, Victoria let out a low, pleased moan. She took your hands and began to drag them across her body, across her waist and up to her chest where she leaned her breasts into your touch and bit her lower lip.

"Mmmm, I think this will do," She cooed and brought her hips up and back down onto your shaft, forcing herself lower than she had before and marveled at the way your head craned back at the feeling. She smirked, giggled and held her hips still, feeling you buck and squirm underneath her, trying so desperately to gain enough footing to thrust into her. In response, Victoria's thighs closed in around you, pressing herself deeper into your member to keep you from doing anything she didn't want from you just yet.

Victoria shook her index finger at you and lowered herself down to press her chest up against yours. She pulled her hands away from your wrists and placed them at the sides of your head again. Your own hands found their place at Victoria's hips yet again just as her ass rose and lowered down onto your shaft in shortest increments possible.

With the look on her face, you could tell she was enjoying this, the way she smiles, the way she chuckled at your pained expression. You could feel the want rattle all the way down to your bones. Shaking you to your core. You bared your teeth and grit them inside your skull. Your back arched into the air and you let out a pleading groan and begged once more.

"You mean like this?" Victoria teased and brought her hips up and back down onto your lap with a hard smack of skin on skin. "Is that what you wanted?" She asked again and began to sway her hips from side to side, grinding herself up against you and cackling at the sound of your frustrated groans.

You gripped tight to her ass and began to lift her up to try and trust her down onto your cock. This proved to be a mistake however, as Victoria was quick to grab your wrists again and pin them above your head. You tried to fight back against her, yanking at her grip trying to lift yourself enough to flip her over. But Victoria didn't hold the records in closed quarters combat just on her surname alone. She was able to hold fast and hold steady. You were good, but you were also too weak to put up much of a fight now more than ever.

After the tantrum you threw, you laid yourself down onto the floor with a placid expression on your face. You looked off to the side and tried to catch your breath. The air around you felt cold on your sweaty form, the only source of warmth being Victoria's body held against yours. You turned your eyes towards your commanding officer, giving her a side long glance before your attention went back to the space in nothingness that kept your line of sight occupied.

"Breaking you is easier than I thought it would be," Victoria began. "I thought you might hold out just a little bit longer than that. Now then, who do you belong to?"

Your voice droned out the answer Victoria wanted to hear.

"Who do you answer to from now on?" Victoria asked again and pulled herself away from where she lay against your torso.

Once more, with a hoarse voice, you answered properly.

"Finally, how badly do you want me?" Victoria asked and smiled at you when she noticed she had your full attention. She saw you lock your eyes with hers and saw in your own that placid look of someone newly forged. Her Lieutenant. She hadn't waited for an answer from you this time. Instead, she chose to reward you for your loyalty now.

Victoria brought her hips up and began to gyrate herself against your cock. She pressed her hands into your chiseled muscular abdomen and gripped it tight to keep herself steady. The wet sound of skin on skin patting against each other filled the room along with a series of moans and grunts from Victoria herself. Your body, so deprived of such a physical sensation, reveled in every moment of this. You brought yourself up against Victoria, sitting straight, and pressed a kiss to her collar bone. To your surprise, you felt your advances welcomed after she wrapped a hand around the back of your neck and pressed you into the swell of her bust.

Your lips enveloped Victoria's nipple as you began to suck against her chest, eliciting a moan from her as she brought herself down onto your cock all the harder. Her gyrating hips keeping a steady rhythm while her tight, warm, wet walls closed in around your long shaft. As the walls began to tighten and Victoria's pussy began to swell with the pleasure of it all, she brought her free hand down around her hips and began to circle the tips of her fingers around her clit. The speed of her movements quickening till they were out of sync with the pacing of her hips. In a bold move of your own, you pushed Victoria's hand away from her clit and began to rub your fingers up against it yourself. Victoria allowed this and used her newly freed hand to wrap around the back of your head and press your face into her chest, holding you tight and firm.

As you felt her bounce on your lap with her tits in your face, you could feel Victoria begin to shake and rattle as her moans became incomplete bits of sound. She craned her neck back and lowered herself down onto your member where her body shook again and a hot rush filled her abdomen till it all washed out of her in a singular torrent forwarded by a loud gasping moan that you feared would attract some attention.

When she slowed her movements enough to compose herself, Victoria pulled her hands away from the back of your neck and tapped your chin. She leaned down and pecked a kiss to your lips and rocked her hips from side to side with a giggle.

"It's not too often I get to be first," Victoria said, obviously pleased with your endurance though you could feel yourself edging on your own climax. It wouldn't take much longer to finish you off. Something Victoria had also come to the same conclusion on. "I should think you're not far off yourself either, I'll do you this much since you were such a good boy, but I'm not letting you cum inside me either,"

Before you could respond, Victoria swung her leg out from where she straddled you and you shivered at the feel of the cold air hitting the skin of your cock. The sensation made all the worse with how warm it had just been. You stifled back a moan of protest in favor of clenching your fists and exhaling slowly. Only to draw in another sharp breath at the feel of Victoria's hand gripping around your cock. Her strong slender fingers squeezing your cock till the head started to turn purple and you were left wincing and writhing where you sat.

"Look at me," Victoria ordered and you obeyed.

You tilted your head up and forced both of your eyes open to look her in the eyes once more but found that icy glare was too much for you to handle and you focused on another part of her face. When Victoria's fingers loosened up from around your cock, you allowed yourself another sigh of relief, all while never breaking your line of sight with her this time.

"Such a good boy," Victoria cooed and reached up a hand to pet the side of your head.

The praise she gave you was both degrading and partially exhilarating. You'd never admit it, but you liked the way she treated you. You even went as far as to allow yourself a half smirk to form across your lips, something that Victoria had seen herself. Her fingers traced along your head and along your jaw line, tapping at your chin once again so that you'd look towards her once more. You became conditioned to expect what was next and because of that, what happened came as a surprise to you. It happened all to quickly for you to realize it, but the sting across your cheek and the red mark of Victoria's hand left you only one conclusion.

"Wipe that smirk off your face," Victoria ordered, but kept her tone soft, almost affectionate.

You grimaced and pursed your lips together, forcing the muscles of your face to return to a placid expression. You turned your head away from her to regain your composure only to feel Victoria's lips press against where she'd slapped you.

"Look at me," Victoria cooed again and your eyes returned to a neutral part of her face.

When you felt Victoria's finger's grip around your cock again, your first instinct was to draw in a sharp breath, expecting her to squeeze again. Instead, you only earned a chuckle from Victoria before she began to stroke your long, throbbing shaft. She hummed out a moan and kept her eyes locked with yours and cocked her head off to the side. You could feel her eyes on you and even wanted to look at her more deeply, but just the thought of it all made the muscles in your neck tense up in stark refusal to fulfil that sort of request. Instead, you sat there as Victoria kept stroking your cock, listening to her gasping moans as she worked your big dick. Your excitement inciting you to buck your hips into her touch and let out a moan just under your breath despite your better efforts to suppress it.

Such a noise made Victoria smile just the slightest bit. She brought her hands down along the base and pinched it lightly between her thumb and index finger. Leaning down close, her lips a moment away from the head of your cock, she exhaled softly onto the skin and sent a shiver up your spine and a pathetic mewl out form your mouth. When you felt her lips press against the head and pull away, your cock began to throb and writhe as if demanding just that little bit more. With the way her hands had pinched the base of your cock, you could feel yourself ready to burst, but totally unable to finish.

When you felt Victoria's lips wrap around the head of your cock, you gasped so suddenly and, without even a moment to resist, you moaned out and gripped tight to the floor beneath you. You doubled over and watched as Victoria's took in more and more of your cock into her mouth, her lips stroking across the still slick and warm skin. You watched as her head bobbed up and down while her eyes locked with yours once more and once again, you could not bring yourself to look her in the eye. You were able to note the way her hair fell around her face, framing her ivory complexion with a glowing hue.

You knew there was no point in resisting it at this point; you laid yourself back, supporting your weight on your elbows, and watched as Victoria sucked you off. The feel of her tongue along your shaft and the way it wrapped around the head upon reaching the tip. The way she stuck her tongue out to lap at your balls when she pulled herself all the way down to your shaft. The tight walls of her throat closing in around your cock as she pulled your length deeper down her mouth each time.

You felt your cock twitch, twinge, even kick to the tune of your beating heart. Such movements hadn't gone unnoticed by Victoria. She pulled your cock from her mouth and rested it against her cheek, one hand stroking her shaft and another gripping the base. You could feel a dot of precum bead at your head despite Victoria's best efforts to keep you from doing that much. Your balls felt heavy and full, they felt tight around you and you knew that you were at your very edge looking to finish, but that right belonged to the woman holding your member now.

Victoria held the base of your cock with both hands and lapped her tongue across the precum at your cock head and swallowed. She hummed out, satisfied with the taste and licking her lips after. Unsatisfied with just a taste, she wrapped her lips around the head of your cock once more and sucked against the head before drawing herself down to the base where her hands finally let go of their vice grip. The only thing keeping you from cumming now was your own will power and even that had already failed you.

You shut your eyes tight, your body began to shiver and convulse as you wanted to eke out just a moment more with this sensation. You could feel Victoria's lips tighten around your cock now while she issued out a low hum under her breath. The simple act sending vibrations into your skin and sending you reeling over the edge. You warned Victoria of what was to come, but she only pulled herself down further upon this warning.

You felt streams of hot sticky cum shoot into her mouth and saw her drink each one down with a loud gulp. One right after the next till your throbbing cock finally lay still between her lips. When you finished, Victoria pulled herself away from your dick and crawled over top of you. Her body heat radiating onto you as she loomed just above.

"Look at me," She whispered and smiled upon seeing your eyes snap into hers. "Congratulations on your promotion Lieutenant, you are dismissed."

You nodded and stood once Victoria pulled herself away from you. You found it hard to dress yourself with how badly you'd been shaking, the adrenaline having yet to wash out of your system. You were able to manage it however and look half ways presentable after Victoria had assisted you. Once you cleaned yourself up and hadn't looked like you just slept with a superior officer, you issued a salute to Victoria before dismissing yourself and walked over to the door. Just before reaching the knob, you felt a hand clasping around your throat and another wrapping around your waist.

"Consider this a trophy," Victoria said and tucked her panties into the pocket of your slacks. Then she grabbed onto your shoulder, whipped you around and shoved you against the wall. She reached a hand up and held your chin in one hand while the other she used to brace herself against the door. "And if you tell anyone about this, I will deny any accusations and have you Court Marshalled, is that clear?"

The only response you could muster was a single nod.

"Good, you are dismissed Recr-" Victoria caught herself, smiled and scoffed. "Lieutenant,"

12