We'll Get Through This Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then took a deep breath. What she said came out in a rush, as though if she took her time in saying it, she would think again.

"Faye, you said there was something you wanted to discuss. Martha told me what it was likely to be and to save any embarrassing negotiations, the answer is 'yes' -- I'll sleep with you and your friends."

As I sat in a state of shock, she rattled on. "But no payment for it. I'll iron, wash, walk dogs, do gardening -- whatever else you want at my current rate - but I'll share your beds because I choose to. End of discussion."

As I sat trying to take in what she had just said, her next statement sent shivers down my spine. "So you enjoyed watching me then?"

I was now in utter shock. In a matter of moments, she had turned the tables on us. She lost her nervousness now it was all out in the open and I relaxed that I didn't have to broach the potentially thorny subject myself. However, I was literally speechless.

"I'm not daft, Faye. I saw the camera up there from day one. I saw the upgrade you had installed. I could see it move occasionally from the corner of my eye. Creeped me out a bit at first but then I realised I liked being spied on. It turned me on and I hoped it was turning you and Mr. Henderson on."

I found my voice. "Not him, honey -- me and Lilith and Daisy. And yes, we did enjoy it. We enjoyed it a lot. I'm sorry, but once we started -- it was so beautiful we just couldn't stop."

I was mortified at being rumbled, but utterly amazed and elated she took it so well. I tried a long-winded apology, but she cut me off with a laugh.

"Faye, it's fine. I'm flattered. Three years ago, no-one gave me a second look. Now I have ladies watching me from a distance and getting off on it and that thrills me. So come on, what was your fave bit?"

I didn't have to think. "That night with the two girls -- it was just so utterly breath-taking -- I knew there and then I had to try something."

She put a hand over her eyes. "Oh fuck, that night! I had no idea Cassie was that way inclined, and when she turned up with Fliss-"

I needed to know which was which. "Cassie tall, Fliss the ginger girl?"

"Correct. I've known Cassie a few years but it was the first time I'd met Fliss. Something just hadn't been working for me with the boys and I had confided in Cassie. She said she knew instantly and set it all up. Oh God, I was fucking terrified but Cassie persuaded me. 'Go on, give her a little kiss, what's to lose?'"

I laughed. "You looked so funny with your mouth clamped shut. Reminded me of a very pretty Muppet!"

"I felt like one until Fliss started on me. Then, yowzah! The curtains were drawn back and I saw the light. In an instant, I knew what had been missing and I came so hard so many times, I thought I'd burst!"

For ten minutes we laughed and swapped stories of our first time with girls. It was wonderful to hear her talking dirty in that lovely, warm accent. There had been a profound change in her in such a short space of time, and if this was the way things were going to be from now on, I was very happy indeed. And I certainly needed to thank dear old Martha next time I saw her.

As we finished our tales, I picked up the now empty glasses. "Another or switch to wine?"

"Yeah, wine would be good thanks."

She looked pensive for a moment. "So if you don't mind me asking, what's the story here? You and your friends doing things behind your husbands' backs?"

"I'll get the wine and I'll be back to explain."

I went inside and grabbed a very good bottle of Californian Chardonnay and a cooler. I poured two glasses and we touched them together. "So, the skinny, huh? How do three happily married, late-thirties ladies come to be a little sex triangle when their men-folk are off playing golf?"

I thought for a moment. "Ok, short version. "The guys are away a lot -- golf, business etcetera. That leaves us a lot of time to ourselves. It's not exactly 'Desperate Housewives' situation, but you know -- us girls need a little fun, huh?"

Tal sipped her wine and nodded. "Certainly do!"

I went on. "So, going back a-ways, Daisy and I got it on back in college for a while. Had a nice little thing going, then she met Milt and seemingly went straight. Lost contact with her for a while thereafter and went on a little voyage of sexual discovery. Eventually met Brett -- went straight myself and we got married. We were about to move to this area a few years ago and put a few feelers out on social media to see if anyone knew of anywhere nice to live locally. Blow me if Daisy didn't put her head above the parapet and recommended this place. They had been here a while, said they loved it and so would we."

I told her of how we moved in and I soon met Lilith, who had become a good friend of Daisy's and the three of us became an inseparable team. "Then one time the guys were off for a golfing weekend. I wandered over to Daisy's unannounced to find that she and Lilith were more than just good friends. They were at it on a lounger next to her pool. It was a bit of a shock, but let's say I soon got over it!"

I felt a little lurch in my stomach at the thought of that steamy afternoon in Daisy's back yard -- the thrill of it, the guilt, the sheer elation. Thereafter, whenever the guys were away, we convened in whatever configuration was appropriate and once Brett and I had bought the cabin up on the Cape, it became our little Sapphic retreat when the guys were off doing slightly more innocent things together.

As I concluded, Tal puffed out her cheeks. "Wow -- sounds like you've got it all sorted. I'm not going to change the dynamic, am I?"

I laughed. "Of course not - welcome to the club." I held my hand out to her and she took it. I raised her fingertips to my mouth and kissed them. "Know something, Miss Tallulah MacAllan?"

"Not an awful lot, no!"

"Well know this. I like you, girl. I've always liked you, but now I really like you. I think you'll fit in around here and enjoy it a lot."

She lifted my hand to her mouth and kissed my fingers. "Think I'm going to enjoy it here too. Now, are we done talking? I only ask because these bikini bottoms are very flimsy, and I think I'm going to start making a mess on your patio furniture very soon."

I picked up the wine bottle. "Come on, naughty girl - ready for your induction course?"

She shot me a look and grinned, her voice a robotic monotone. "Sex Android Tal-19 primed and ready for action. Come along. Let us go induct!"

5 - Tallulah

As soon as I sat opposite Faye with a drink in my hand, I began to consider her in a different way than before. As we talked, I took in her bright, sparkling green eyes and snub nose above a wide, generous mouth. She smiled a lot and there were laughter lines etched around her eyes. A halo of strawberry-blonde curls framed her pretty face, falling to just below her chin. I knew she was thirty-eight, but she could easily have passed for early thirties.

I instantly felt at ease and we teased each other as we drank. We seemed to play off each other and I felt comfortable with her, despite the sudden massive change in our relationship. When we talked about our first girl-on-girl experiences I became much bolder and used words I'd never normally use, even when making love. She reciprocated and I found it very empowering and exhilarating to use such dirty language with another woman.

By the time we were onto the wine, I was getting quite moist down below. When I suggested we take it inside, I got the impression Faye was too. I found out in the kitchen that I was correct -- she was very wet indeed.

I followed her in and she put the bottle and her glass down on the huge central island. I stood on the other side from her and drained my glass. I put my hands on my hips.

"Faye Henderson, are you going to come round to this side, or am I going to have to fucking well drag you over the top of that thing?"

In answer, she moved the bottle and glass to another worktop. With a deft movement, she whipped off her shorts and swung herself up onto the island. She slid across the marble surface and sat facing me, her legs wide. "Better Tallulah?"

I stepped between them and took her face in my hands as her legs wrapped around me. I could feel something hot and wet pressing against my tummy as our lips met. We were gasping for breath as we broke apart minutes later. "Yeah, better Faye!"

I sank slowly to my knees and she put her hands in my hair, holding it up as I lowered myself, removing my top as I went. She pulled on my bandana and my hair cascaded down around my shoulders. There was the cutest little whimper from above as I ran my tongue down her moist, puffy crack. My tongue is very long and the sound she made as I pushed it deep inside her tore at my soul.

I worked on her for a few minutes, relishing the taste of her, loving the feel of her legs as they slid across my back. She kept lifting up my hair and letting it fall, all the while encouraging me in a low whisper. I soon realised she liked to talk exceedingly dirty during sex. I had always been quiet and reserved in word if not in deed, but the things she said turned me on and inspired me to greater efforts.

When she pulled me up by the hair once more, she was sated and my face was wet. She licked and sucked at me like a feral animal until she was satisfied I was clean. She pushed me away and stood, pointing back to the island.

"Up!"

Not taking my eyes from hers, I jumped up onto the cool marble and extended my legs in front of me. She tugged on my bikini bottoms and held them to her nose, inhaling deeply. I longed to feel her bury herself deep between my legs, but she took almost ten minutes to work her way up from my toes to the promised land and by that stage, I was almost wild with lust.

As she continued to tease me, licking my inner thigh mere millimetres from my now sopping snatch, I completely lost it and grabbed her curls in both hands. "Oh for fuck's sake, just suck that fucking pussy, woman!"

I pulled her hard against me, my legs now drumming on her back as she took me higher and higher. I gripped the edge of the worktop as I flooded into her mouth, a silent scream emanating from my wide-open mouth.

She raised her sticky face to me, that wide mouth open in huge grin. "My, you are a dirty little girl, Tallulah! Such language from such a sweet young thing! Did you enjoy that?"

I was shaking from head to toe, my fingers still gripping the edge so tightly, I thought I'd leave imprints in the marble. I looked down at her, aware I was making little panting noises. "Uh-huh. I did indeed. I'm glad I took that job offer, Mrs. Henderson."

We retired upstairs and she poured more wine as we lay on the huge bed with a spectacular view out across the Creek estate. The sun was setting and it looked idyllic. I thought back to the tiny apartment room I could be locked down in at that moment and gave an involuntary shudder.

Faye looked at me. "Ok babe?"

"Yeah, just a fleeting thought of where I'd be if I wasn't here."

She tapped me on the nose. "Well youare here, so that's all that matters." She wiggled the tip with her fingers. "Such a pretty l'il nose. Do you always do that thing with your nostrils when you come?"

"What thing?"

"Flare them like that. Looked like they were going to suck me up into a Black Hole."

"Oh, sorry."

"Don't be sorry -- just keep doing it. Looks fucking sexy what with your big, wide open mouth and those huge eyes; those lovely moans and that commentary that a Vegas whore would blush at!"

"Oh shit, was I that bad?"

"No Tallulah. You were that good!"

I was stunned. I barely knew what I had said or done it had all been so intense. "I suppose my upgrade must have included a dirty word dictionary!"

She stroked my face. "Tal, that wasn't a dictionary, it was a fucking encyclopaedia."

That made me feel proud. I had certainly made a good impression in my new job, even if this was only the orientation and induction session. In fact, I felt very oriented and inducted indeed and couldn't wait for the real work to begin.

The second time we made love was long and slow and we talked for a long time afterwards. Now the initial madness had worn off, I assured Faye I was comfortable with my decision. A little nervous, but very excited and willing to try almost anything.

Faye kissed me. "Good girl. This is going to be so much fun, Tal." She ran her fingers along the tattoo on my hip. "It's beautiful. I am not like the others. Am I right?"

I touched it myself. Je ne suis pas comme les autres. "Yeah you've got it in one. Had it done when I was mistakenly telling myself I was not one of the crowd whilst patently running with the herd. Hopefully after Martha's little heart-to-heart, I can start to make it come true."

She snuggled into me. "I think you already have, Tal. I've had some great first times with many people, but that was right up there, babe."

When I reluctantly went back to the annex so she could catch up with Brett again, I slept very soundly. Mrs Faye Henderson had been the best lover I'd had in my brief sex life and I knew the next however long was going to be a blast.

The next morning, I received a call from her. After she had gushed for minutes about the previous night, it became apparent that Lilith was next in line. "So, time to meet the neighbours. As you are no doubt aware, we're all locking down, working from home so you're going to be a busy little girl. So, to get the ball rolling, would you mind popping over to the Nobel des-res around lunchtime?"

Of course, I willingly acceded to her request and wore a black crop-top and blue-jean shorts to show off my tattoos and my long legs, which were now quite well tanned.

When I knocked on the big brass knocker, I got the impression the woman must have been standing behind the door it opened so quickly. I had seen Lilith from a distance as I occasionally walked her dogs with Faye's, and I now shivered in anticipation as I saw her up close for the first time. Her silky, whitish-blonde hair shone in the afternoon sun, curling in an expensively coiffed cascade down onto her shoulders. She had a full, wide sultry mouth and the most beautiful limpid grey eyes. I knew I was in for some fun.

She looked at me blankly. "Oh, hello young lady. What can I do for you this fine afternoon?"

"Oh hi -- Mrs Nobel. I'm Tallulah. Mrs Henderson said to look in and see if there are any odd jobs I can do for you today?"

"Oh, that's nice of her. Very neighbourly. Like what, honey?"

"Dog-walking? Maybe a little gardening or even a few chores around the house."

"Well, I took the dogs out earlier and my husband won't let anyone near his precious garden but the professionals, so sorry, but not today thanks." She made to close the door but stopped herself. "Oh wait, maybe there is something, but... oh, I don't know -- it's a big ask."

"What is?"

"Well my husband is a long way from home, and I get a little -- oh, how shall I put it -- stressed when he is away. Gets me all in a daze and I can't think straight until... well, may I be blunt with you, young lady?"

This was already sounding like fun. "Yes, go on."

"Well, I tend to be in a daze until I have played with myself down below. I know it's very dirty and sinful but I see it as stress relief, you understand. I just wondered if you may like to assist me. Is that in your job description?"

She was so deadpan, I had to stop myself from laughing. I decided to play along and pulled out my phone. "Let me check the tees and cees here..." I flicked at it, pretending to read from the screen. "Sexual acts may be performed by or upon Sex-Android Tal-19 at her discretion. Tal-19 will not be responsible for any excess leakage of bodily fluids that may damage the home or contents of the participants."

I looked up at her. "So... yes I can assist, but it looks like you will be required to do the clean-up. Does that sound ok to you?"

Lilith nodded. "Yes, those terms seem acceptable to me -- I'll see to any excess leakage, don't you worry." She reached out and took my hand, her face lighting up in a huge grin. Then she dragged me inside as if it were an everyday occurrence.

Then it dawned on me. In the world of Milton's Creek, it probably was an everyday occurrence.

Once my assistance was complete and she assured me she was very unstressed, Lilith poured us both a glass of wine and we settled down to get to know each other a little better. She was a pneumatic box of tricks by the time we were done, I was beginning to appreciate this large, voluptuous woman very much indeed.

As I left, she wished me well with my next day's assignment with Daisy. Apparently she had asked if I would swing by as she had some 'household chores' for me.

She stroked my face. "You were everything I hoped for Tal. I'm so glad you came onboard. Oh, I don't think Faye's mentioned it to you yet, but once you have met us all individually, we thought it would be nice to meet up here for a welcoming dinner. I can assure you I'm a very good cook and a most accommodating hostess!"

Before she closed the door, she gave me a coquettish little smile. "So, see you again day after tomorrow then. Fine dining, fine wine and once we have taken our fill..." She raised one eyebrow.

"Yes Lilith? What happens then?"

"Why my dear, then three very naughty thirty-something ladies spend the rest of the evening with a beautiful English teenager with blonde hair down to her ass." She shrugged nonchalantly. "Mine Hostess will take them down to her little den and introduce said girl to some very sophisticated electrical equipment that will leave her screaming the place down."

She tapped me on the nose. "Don't worry, it's completely sound-proofed; what's not to like?"

I was left with my mouth open staring at a glossy black front door. I wandered back to the Henderson's place and took the dogs out for a rough and tumble, but for once my heart was not really in it. I'd much rather have been tumbling with Lilith.

The next afternoon, I got a call from an unknown number. There was no preamble. "Oh, hi -- this is Daisy Carter. Would you mind popping over and doing a few things around the house for me, honey? Just a little light dusting -- nothing you can't handle, I'm sure. Oh, and there'll be a little maid's uniform for you to wear just inside the door. Twenty minutes, if you'd be so kind!"

I told her I'd be delighted and looked forward to seeing her in a few minutes.

She purred down the line. "Thank you honey. I may not look much, but I fuck and suck like an angel. Welcome to Milton's Creek, Tallulah -- it's gonna be a blast!"

I gave Faye a quick call. "Shit, Faye -- she wants me to be her bloody maid. What am I going to do?"

My boss laughed. "What comes naturally, babe. I told her you'd be up for anything, so knowing her twisted little mind, there'll be a little light correction and maybe a few taps on the bottom. Just be a naughty, sexy little maid and play up to her. Just sex it up like I'm sure you can and play it by ear. It'll be great! Gotta go, honey -- incoming call from the East Coast -- big money move, so have to take it. Have fun!"

Wondering what was going to transpire, I arrived to find the front door open and a skimpy little maid's outfit on the hall table. I had thought about what I was going to do on the way over and was primed and ready to go with anything Daisy had in store for me. My butt-plug and love balls were firmly in place and I had my maid persona all worked out. My 'new' accent was on hold again and I was back to being a Southern girl. At least, the best approximation I could manage. I fully intended to ham it up and become her ditzy little maid if that's what she wanted.

123456...8