We'll Get Through This Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was disappointed the trek was already half over and prayed that once back, she'd ask me to do another. I struggled to get into the saddle without a mounting block and was willing her to help me, but she stood back, laughing at my discomfort.

She held her arms out. "Can't help. Love to, but... sorry!"

We were giggling as I finally slumped into the saddle and when I put my tongue out at her, she thumbed her nose at me. The knot was getting ever tighter.

On the way back, Alannah decided it was time to find out a little more about me. I refrained from telling her that I had known her for barely an hour and was falling in love with her already. Instead, I gave her a brief history of moving to America and a sanitised version of my current work.

Just when I was getting comfortable talking about myself, she went for the jugular. "So, the ladies of Milton's Creek, huh? Any of the stories true?"

Oh shit, not again. "The stories?"

She narrowed her eyes. "Oh come on, we hear rumours. It's a small town -- word gets around about the rich, naughty neighbours! You being that close -- you're really telling me?" She pulled on Clarrie's reins and we stopped dead on the trail. "Spill the beans, girl or I gallop off into the sunset and leave you to find your own way home."

I closed my eyes. If I thought I had even the remotest chance with this girl, what I said next would probably kill that chance stone dead before it even took its first breath. "Yeah, Alannah -- the rumours are true about the ladies of Milton's Creek." I lowered my head. "And now I'm one of them."

When I looked back up, she had an arm outstretched towards me, her gloved fist clenched. She gave the air between us a little fist-bump. "Way to go, girl! Maybe I'll sit in when you 'n' Martha get to your story-tellin'!"

I laughed. "It's been less than two weeks and I'm bloody worn out!"

She gave me an enigmatic look. "Ok for some, huh? Lucky you!"

By the time we got back, my thighs were aching, but there was certainly one thing I had never noticed when I was out riding previously. I had been too young back then, but now it was evident that two hours in the saddle acted as a very pleasant tenderiser and the feelings I had for Alannah had only been amplified by the constant slap of the leather against my thighs and nether regions. I was grateful I had a night at Lilith's in store to get rid of my pent-up frustrations.

As we dismounted, I thanked Alannah, my stomach churning as I rehearsed the words I wanted to say out loud. When she asked me if I wanted to do it again on Sunday afternoon, I tried not to sound too enthusiastic but failed miserably and probably sounded like a five-year old seeing her new puppy for the first time.

Even if it meant blowing it all out of the water, I had to know one way or the other.

"Alannah, can I say something? Something personal."

She stood with her hands on her hips looking like the cutest little gunslinger in history. "Uh-huh."

"Ok, so someone took a risk with me recently and it paid off. My turn to see if my gamble pays off with you." I sucked in a huge breath and let it out slowly. "Alannah -- if it wasn't for this fucking virus and the quarantine and the risk of Martha catching it from one of us..."

She swallowed as I paused, her nostrils flaring even wider. "Go on..."

I could hear the tremble in my voice. "I'd fucking pin you to the wall of that outhouse and do beautiful things to you until you screamed my name in ecstasy."

She pursed her lips and shook her head. "Sorry, Tallulah. If there were no virus, there wouldn't be a cat in hell's chance of you doing anything of the sort."

There was silence for a long time and I expected to see tumbleweed blow through between us and dramatic Western-style music begin to play. I felt utterly devastated despite not having any real hope of success in the first place.

"Ah, ok. Let a girl down gently, why don't you?" On the brink of tears, I turned to go.

Her voice was quiet and steady. "Tallulah -- there wouldn't be a cat in hell's chance because we wouldn't be here in this yard right now. We'd both be back at the Creek scaring the horses by seeing who could scream the other's name the loudest."

I had to clench my teeth as sheer elation flooded over me. "Mean it?"

"Fuck yeah. I didn't say 'shit' back at the start cuz you scared me. I said it cuz I fuckin' flipped when I saw you standing there."

"Alannah, will you take off your hat for me please?"

She reached up slowly and a cascade of red ringlets tumbled down as she removed it, framing her face in a tangled mass, spilling across her shoulders. She blew air from the corner of her mouth and a lock that had fallen across her cheek flew back into place.

She held her hands out the sides. "C'est l'il ol' moi!"

I felt dizzy and took a deep breath. "Oh, fucking hell. Hello l'il ol' you!"

She pointed to my cycling helmet and I undid the chinstrap and shook my hair loose.

Her voice trembled. "'Oh fucking hell' back at ya! Ass-length blonde hair and a red bandana. Oh fucking hell indeed. I knew that old busybody was up to somethin' gettin' us ridin' out together. She don't miss a trick, that one!"

She squeezed her eyes tightly shut for a moment. "Fuck, Tallulah, if I don't get aboard Clarrie and ride on out of here with Benji in tow this minute, I'm gonna put Miss Martha at risk and I can't do that."

"Agreed. Reluctantly! Maybe something to look forward to when this all blows over, eh?"

She stuffed her hair back under her hat and put her foot in Clarrie's stirrup. She swung her leg over the horse's back. "You bet, girl. Wish I was swinging my leg over you, Tal. See ya Sunday."

She never looked back as she rode out of the yard. As I returned to Martha's front porch I felt like the android I had briefly pretended to be with Faye and Lilith. There was no sign of the old lady.

As I reached the gate, I heard her from above me. She was standing at an open upstairs window smiling down. "Well, did you like her?"

"We're doing it again Sunday if that's what you mean?"

She narrowed her eyes. "I think you know perfectly well what I mean, young lady..."

I thought back to Alannah standing with her hands on her hips and shivered a little. "Yes, Martha -- I like her. I like her a lot." I held my arms out. "I'm saving up a big hug for a sweet old lady for when this is all over."

"Happy to oblige two lovely girls! See you Sunday then. 'Now gan canny and divvin't forget te bring Springy!"

I walked away shaking my head at the ease with this old lady had nailed me and my native dialect so perfectly.

8 - Faye

Cute redhead, 23yo, veggie, non-smoker seeks long-haired Brit girl (pref blonde!) for long horse rides, walks, romantic picnics and strictly platonic, celibate friendship. Once lockdown lifted, celibacy out of window, so needs to have vivid imagination ;o)

I laughed out loud as Tal read the message on her phone to me. We were out on the porch with drinks. I had spoken to Brett in Scotland and she had not long returned from her Sunday ride out with Alannah and said they had spent an hour by the Creek, shooting the breeze and getting to know one another better. It had been a joyous but also fraught time knowing they were forbidden to get close, but both longed to do so.

She thought for a few minutes and responded.

Sexy blonde English girl (19), no inhibitions, invites cute 23yo Southern Belle to picnic in woods on Tues next. BYO wine and blanket. No horses or dogs permitted. Dress code -- summer dress. Meet at the Landau residence, 2pm sharp. RSVP

She waited with bated breath for the reply to come in. When it did, I felt like crying with relief for her, but also with frustration that she would not be able to get close to the lovely girl she was so smitten with.

Southern Belle 23 graciously accepts the invite of BritGirl 19. Will need to source dress from somewhere. Could borrow one of Martha's, but we would both be able to walk around inside it and still distance ourselves ;o)

Tal showed me the picture that accompanied the message and I had to bite my lip. It was a mixture of innocence and pure eroticism and my heart went out to the girl knowing she would have to wait a long time to be able to consummate her new friendship.

Her reply went back.

I shall look forward to our chaste tryst. The woods will echo to the sound of SB23 and SG19 drowning out the birdsong with sweet trills of their own.

I took a long pull on my iced tea as she showed me the conclusion of the exchange between them. "Shame she can't join us. I've seen her around over the years and she was always a cute kid, but like you, she's blossomed into a real beauty."

Tal sipped her own drink. "When we're allowed to get together, may I please have her to myself for at least a short while before you start corrupting her?"

"Only if you promise to deliver her to us naked on a pale white charger once you have done with her!"

As we talked, something Lilith had mentioned crossed my mind. She had said that she felt that deep down, Tal was a bit of a lost soul. Despite her own makeover at Martha's advice, she was still searching for who she wanted to be. I decided to probe, not realising that I was poking a stick at a grizzly bear with pent-up frustrations.

"So, when this is all something we can look back at and laugh, got any ideas what you are going to do long term?"

She drained her glass and picked up the pitcher to refresh both of our drinks. "Not a bloody clue, Faye. I love looking after the dogs, but I can hardly be a dog-walker all my life, can I? I'm loving what I do here, both with the dogs and you guys, but that's about as far as I've got."

She put her hand on her chin and sighed. "And now, a very pretty, very cute little spanner has been thrown into the works." She looked almost despondent. "Oh Faye -- I was confused and bewildered before, but now? I know I'm in the best place I can be at the moment and it's wonderful. It's safe and its great fun, but I'm so scared of what happens when it ends. All I'm good at is fucking and dog-walking!"

"It will happen when it does with you and her. Be worth waiting for. As for when this all ends, hell -- it's just another step down the road of life, hey?"

I almost saw the lightbulb come on over my head as the idea hit me. I would need to talk to Lilith first, but it was worth a go. We had taken a punt on Tal once and it had worked.

"Are you seeing Lilith tomorrow?"

"Sure am, why?"

"Good. Never mind for now, but I got a feeling you'll like it. Now, it's about time we went upstairs, young lady."

We went through from the porch to the kitchen. I smiled as Slinky trotted into the room behind us. He reached up on his hind legs and nuzzled into Tal's leg, making little whimpering sounds as she gathered him up.

I shook my head. "Sometimes I think he's your dog, not mine! You all good? Anything more you want to get off your chest?"

She kissed her fingers and held them to my lips. "No, thanks Faye -- I'll be fine. It's just been a bit of a whirlwind and the Alannah thing is messing with my head. As you say, it will happen someday and at least I have the chance to be with her. I'm in a good place here and a lot of people are not so well off."

"Glad to be of assistance. Now, young lady. Go and put Slinky down for the night and follow me upstairs when you have done so."

She kissed Slinky on the head and walked through to the utility room to put him in his basket. "Nighty-night, Slinks. Your surrogate Mummy is about to make sweet love to your real Mummy, so sleep well little fella, eh?"

I waited for her at the bottom of the stairs. Sometimes when Brett sensed tension in me, we went at it like animals until every bit of frustration and anger was fucked out of us. I sensed it was time to take Tal down that road.

"We are not going to make sweet love, young lady. You have some anger in there to let out." I grabbed her by the hair and dragged her up the stairs after me. "Come on girl, let's tear each other new ones!"

The next morning, I headed over to Lilith's for coffee. Tal was off with the gang and the last I had seen of them, I found it hard to reconcile the pure innocence of her as she played with the animals with the inventive and insatiable little sex-bomb she had been some ten hours earlier. There had been no finesse -- just a cathartic fuck-fest that left the two of us reeling at the intensity at which we tore into each other.

I told Lilith the tale and she said she was not surprised. She had sensed a tension building in the girl for a few days and was glad it had all come out. "So she's really no idea what she wants to do in life?"

I shook my head. "Uh-oh. Says all she's good at is dog-walking and fucking."

Lilith laughed. "Damned side better'n me then -- I'm only good at one of those things."

"Yeah, your dog-walking skills are second to none, Lil!"

She gave me one of her looks. "So, what we gonna do to help her then? She's right, she can't just stay here as a dog walking, living sex doll for the rest of her days can she?"

"No, but she can keep on doing do what she's good at. And by that I mean the part that doesn't involve canines."

It took her a moment to realise what I meant. "Surely you don't mean..."

"Yeah, I mean Dominique. I can already visualise Tal in one of her sets. Please have a talk with her tonight and tell her about Dom, Lilith. Why not? She can only say no."

Lilith nodded her agreement. "Fuck it, Faye - if I we're younger myself, I'd sign up with her in a heartbeat! Ok, once me and Daisy are done with her, I'll give it my best shot."

I poured myself another coffee and went all dreamy. "Oh, Lilith - just think how it would feel to say we've fucked one of Dominique Toussaint's girls!"

9 - Tallulah

I got up unsteadily, rubbing my wrists where they had been tethered to the sex bench. Lilith and Daisy had been every bit as rough with me as Faye had the night before and every bit of festering anger had been well and truly fucked out of me over the course of two coruscating, no-holds barred sessions. I felt at peace once more even if I ached all over, but it was a good ache.

Daisy left to call her husband in his exile and Lilith looked me up and down. "Looks like you could do with a cold glass."

I could barely get my breath. "Oh yes please, Lilith."

"Ok. Take a few minutes to clean up. See you upstairs in ten."

I dressed and went up to find her curled up on a long leather sofa, a large glass in her hand. "Ok, so, Faye tells me you are at best a little unsure as to your place in this messed-up world of ours."

I sighed. "Just about sums it up."

"Ok. Let's attempt to change that then. Ever heard of Dominique Toussaint?"

"Sorry, no. Means nothing. Should it?"

She picked up a tablet from her utility table and set it on the sofa. "Come snuggle in, sweet girl. Let's get you acquainted with a dear old friend of mine."

I joined her on the sofa. There was just something so warm and comforting in her presence despite her rampant sexuality. I felt calm and relaxed as I snuggled into her ample breasts, the sheer satin of her robe soft against my skin.

"What ya got for me, Mistress Nobel? You got me all in a dither!"

"Ok, babe. Well, Dominique and I go way back. We were at school together and she was one of the first girls I ever did the dirty with. She's a diamond lady and we are still good friends to this day. All the time I have known Dommie, she's had two passions -- photography and females. Believe me Tal, she is a genius with a camera and an absolute force of nature between the sheets. Daisy-Anne Carter leaves a trail along the ground at the mere mention of her name."

I laughed. "Daisy-Anne Carter leaves a trail by default!"

"Indeed. As does a very sexy little English teenager I know. She also likes being watched and she's a bit of a lost soul. Faye and I have a plan to help her find that soul and we hope she will not be offended by what we have in mind."

A little thrill ran through me and I looked up at Lilith. "So, let me get this straight - this Dominique lady. She takes naughty pictures of girls getting it on with other girls, right?"

"Right."

"Fucking good ones?"

"Fucking good ones. It's sex as art. Absolutely mind-blowing. Wetness is guaranteed!"

"And she's always on the lookout for new talent, right?"

"Always."

"And are you are going to mention a girl called Tallulah to her."

"Right again. You are a very bright young lady. Would you like me to speak to her on your behalf?"

I bounced up onto my knees, spilling wine on her robe. I was barely able to contain my excitement. "Oh my God, Lilith of course I would! I fucking love what we do here. As you said, I love being watched; I love fucking my brains out with lovely people. The thought of someone taking pics of me making out with beautiful girls so someone can fap one out makes me so excited I could scream!"

She picked up her tablet. "Good girl. Wish I was young enough to sign up with her. So, here we go -- strap yourself in -- the collected works of Miss Dominique Toussaint coming right up!"

I knew before Lilith had clicked through to the fourth photoset that I just had to meet and impress Dominique Toussaint.

At last I had a sense of purpose.

I was going to be a porn star.

At least I hoped I was.

I just prayed Alannah would understand.

It was late when I got back to the annex. I flipped the top off a bottle of beer and signed into Dominique's website with the password Lilith had given me. The design was exquisite -- all deep, dark colours and a modern, angular design. The headline was in a Gothic font and proudly declared thatToussaint's All-Saints was home to some of the sexiest girls on the planet. Having seen a few already, I had to agree.

I clicked on the 'About' tab and read the blurb. She had done shoots for a host of glossy magazines and websites over the years and had recently gone out on her own and founded a production company with her partner who looked after the business side. She had a portfolio of international models on her books and would soon be branching into video.

I held my breath as a vision of Dominique Toussaint stared out of the screen with an arrogant look on her face. Lilith had told me she was six feet two in her stockings and she was a formidable sight. Her short, wiry black hair was hidden under a wide-brimmed fedora hat and dark eyes lasered out of the page, pinning me with the ferocity of her stare. Her left elbow was propped on a very expensive looking vintage camera on a tripod, the other arm cocked on her slim waist.

Her white, sleeveless silk blouse contrasted with the darkness of her skin and she wore long tan boots over dark grey leather trousers. Her right hand was on her hip and the whole image screamed, 'Don't mess with me.'

Each and every set was different and ranged from gentle caressing to full-on BDSM with girls strapped to infernal devices and seemingly in various stages of agony and ecstasy. The only thing that disappointed me was the 'Video' section, which merely said, 'Coming Soon!'

I looked at the site for hours and as I reluctantly drew things to a close, I desperately wanted to become one of Dominique Toussaint's All-Saints.

I stared at her image for a long time and as I turned off my tablet, I whispered, "So, Dominique Toussaint -- Tallulah wants Sainthood, so get ready to sanctify her!"

In that moment, I knew with certainty that there were now two people in my life that I was desperate to get to know better.

Alannah Mason and Dominique Toussaint.

At last I had something to strive for.

10 - Tallulah

It was a relief when Tuesday came around and I began to prepare for my picnic with Alannah. After a turbulent few days I was nervous but couldn't wait to meet up with her again.

1...345678