We'll Get Through This Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a card on top of the uniform. 'Wear this. Begin in the dining room. Be careful -- breakages will be deducted from pay.'

There was nowhere obvious to change, so I closed the door behind me and got ready right there in the hallway. The skirt was tiny and barely covered my modesty, but it looked and felt great. The top was cropped to show my tummy and I had never worn fishnets before, but they felt amazing too. There was also a little cap which I pinned to my hair and a pair of high heels that must have belonged to Lilith they were so big. I got the impression that was part of the game. This maid was meant to be clumsy and the breakages were meant to happen.

I had worn high heels once to a school prom and tottered about all night like a drunken sailor, despite only drinking 7 Up. These were almost impossible to walk in and I was a disaster waiting to happen. I couldn't wait to begin messing it all up and seeing what Daisy had planned in retribution.

I began by flicking at things with a long feather duster, clattering around the wooden-floored room making a right old racket, stumbling and hanging onto cupboards and chairs for balance as I went. It took me a moment to realise there were cheap plastic wine glasses dotted all over the place. I had been going for a few minutes, making sure I bent over a lot so that if she were watching, she would get a full view of the butt-plug and the cords dangling from my love balls. They were filling me up nicely and I was getting very moist down below in anticipation.

Right on cue, Daisy popped her head round the door. "Oh, you're here at last. Good afternoon, young lady!"

She just looked like a regular Soccer-Mom. Her shoulder length light brown hair was at best mousy and she had thin lips. Behind her glasses, her brown eyes had a sparkle to them but otherwise there was nothing remarkable about her other than her apparent desire to have kinky sex. Ok, if she wanted kinky, kinky she would get.

I pretended to jump in surprise at her entry and deftly flicked at one of the plastic glasses, sending it spinning onto the floor with a hollow clatter. I put a hand to my mouth. "Oops, sorry Ms Carter -- I am sooooo clumsy!'"

She stood with her hands on her hips. "Oh you silly girl, be careful -- those are family heirlooms!" She ran across the room and picked up the glass, replacing it on the table. "Good job there's no damage -- I warned you of the consequences, did I not?"

I stood contritely, my head down, the duster behind my back. "You did, Ma'am. I'll be careful, honest I will." With that I spun round to resume my work and this time sent the same glass flying across the room with a backhand as Daisy shrieked in horror.

It was so much fun, playing Whack-a-Mole with those cheap picnic glasses. As I lurched around the room, I bumped another one with my ass. "Oops, I done broke another, Ms Carter." I crashed into an occasional table and sent one more flying. "Shoot, there goes a third -- I'll have no wages left at this rate!'"

I went on for a few minutes, knocking ornaments over and resetting them carefully. I dropped my duster at least three times, bending with exaggerated care to retrieve it. I just managed to hold onto a standard lamp as I 'accidentally' toppled into it and managed to measure my length as I purposefully tripped on the edge of a thick rug, sending my short skirt flying up over my buttocks.

As I laid waste to another plastic glass, Daisy gave me a hard stare. I could see she was getting all het up, dying to make her move. "Break any more and you'll be paying me, girl."

I took a huge swipe at another one and it flew into a wall so hard the plastic stem broke. I played the poor little girl act and hung my head again. "Oh sheeyit, there goes another one. I can't afford to lose the money, Ms Carter. Can you think of a way out of this sorry mess?"

She thought for a moment. 'Well I suppose we could take it out of your pretty li'l ass."

I had been waiting for the moment. I went all innocent and shy, looking at the floor. I drummed my fingers on my mouth and shuffled the toe of one high-heeled shoe on the wooden floor. "Sorry, no can do Ms Carter."

She put on a sulky face. "Aw heck, why not, hon? Don't ya like that kinda thing?"

I gave a coquettish little giggle, loving this act. "Well, I do, Ms Carter -- I am a very naughty girl in all departments. Problem is..."

I bent over an armchair and hoisted my skirt up over my buttocks again. "While I realise I do deserve a good spanking for my misdemeanours, it would appear that my butt-plug seems to be somewhat of an impediment in the ass-department."

I tugged on the cord dangling from under my almost non-existent skirt. "Oh and lookie-here - my love balls may get in the way when you lick my dirty little puss."

I had never been spanked before, and amazingly I found it really nice. She was quite gentle, but I hammed it up and squealed like a stuck pig and pleaded with her. I lay over her knee, squirming and begging for mercy whilst wishing she would go a little harder. Surprised at myself, I decided to up the ante and see how far I could go. "Please don't touch my butt-plug, Ms Carter -- it makes things very uncomfortable for me!"

"What, like this, you mean?"

I stiffened in her grasp as she began to push and pull at it, rotating it and sliding it in and out. This was more like it! I squeezed down on my love-balls and groaned in pleasure.

"You enjoying this girl?"

"No, Ms Carter -- it's horrible and I want you to stop. My pretty li'l ass is on fire."

I gazed around the room and saw a big hairbrush on a table next to us -- obviously, it was there for a reason.

"I think it could only get worser if you decided to use that awful big hairbrush on me. That would be so bad, I'm not sure if I could take it."

Fuck could I take it? Not only the flat of it and the hard bristles on my backside, but the thick handle deep inside me. I discovered a lot about myself that day and by the time the maid had repaid her debt, her cute little ass was a fine shade of pink and she and her employer lay in an exhausted, tangled heap.

What she had said on the phone was right, she wasn't a looker or a head-turner. She was just a sweet thirty-nine year old lady who happened to be addicted to red-hot, kinky sex.

As with Lilith, she promised me great things the following night and I left knowing that my lockdown in Milton's Creek was going to be a very pleasurable experience.

6 - Tallulah

What a first week I'd had. They were all such friendly, fun-loving people, and the sex was mind-blowing. I had come into it all with my eyes open but I never believed it could be so intense, so fulfilling and so utterly wonderful. But above all, just so much damned fun!

The first time we all got together at Lilith's was a night to remember. Her gumbo was the best I'd ever tasted and her buttermilk chicken had us all purring in delight. Not very much later, I was purring in delight in a different way as three experienced women and various whirring machines gave me the night of my life. I was barely able to walk the dogs the next day.

I was an inveterate masturbator, but as I woke on the eighth day, it occurred to me that I had not orgasmed by my own hand since I first got together with Faye. I felt like I had been in a tumble dryer for a week and it was utterly sensational.

But I needed a little break. Just a small one, before the fun started again. A little bit of 'me' time and I knew how I was going to get it. I had been thinking of it since the first day. I was going to check on Martha -- see how she was doing in lockdown.

The previous night as I lay entwined with Lilith, I asked her if she knew where I might get a bottle of gin. I couldn't remember the name Martha had used, but Lilith knew instantly.

"Tanqueray. I've known her since I was a kid growing up around here. Used to see her in the General Store in town buying it by the case. Pretty sure Daisy will have one somewhere -- she's partial."

"Yeah, but Daisy will probably want to tie me up and spank me till I scream in return for it."

"Now just remind me of the downside to that, honey?"

When I picked up the bottle that morning, Daisy didn't want to spank me, but she did hand it over with a wicked grin. "You owe me!"

I grinned at her. "Make it two bottles and I'll let you tan my pretty li'l ass again!"

"Deal!"

I put the bottles in my rucksack and set off across the estate with a little black and tan dog in tow.

It was still fairly early when I reached Martha's house and there was no sign of her on the porch or in the garden. I didn't want to disturb her so I tied Slinky to the picket fence and walked up the path, trying not to make too much noise. I could hear him whimpering behind me. It seemed he liked Martha as much as I did.

I put one of the bottles on the table next to her rocking chair. I had prepared a note in case of this eventuality. I took it out and read it once more before I propped it against the bottle.

Dear Martha

Just making sure you are ok in lockdown. Anything you need, call me on this number. In the meantime, enjoy a drink on me as a 'thank-you' for your sound advice. Look forward to story-swapping -- I have a few already!

Gan canny, sweet lady.

Love Tallulah x

I signed it off as she had signed off to me the previous week -- telling her to 'take it easy', or 'go well' in my native dialect.

It was mid-afternoon when the call came and to say it surprised me was an understatement. I was lazing on my little patio, now brave enough to sunbathe naked and my tan was coming along very nicely. I didn't recognise the incoming number, so merely said, "Hello?"

I didn't recognise the voice either. "Hi, may I speak to Tallulah please?" It was a local accent -- a real Georgia peach. It was female, husky and even after I had only heard seven words, I wanted to know what the owner of that voice looked like.

"You've got her. Who is this please?"

"Sorry, my bad. I'm Alannah Mason - I run the Livery Stables in town that Martha owns. I ride over a few days a week for an hour or two so she can see her horses now she can't get down to see them so often. She asked me to give you a call."

I knew of the stables on the northern edge of town but hadn't realised Martha owned them. "Oh, hi Alannah. I hope she's ok!"

"Yes, no worries. She's fine." She raised her voice a little as if someone else should hear her next line. "Just a cranky old madam, but fine."

There was a short pause and I could hear an indignant voice in the background before Alannah came back. "Martha dear, I don't think I'm telling Tallulah anything she doesn't already know. We all know it - you are a cranky old madam!"

There was a pause for laughter and she went on. "Sorry, Tallulah. As you may know, Martha's a bit old-fashioned and she has one of those old finger-in-the-hole phones. Won't have a proper one..."

This time, Martha's voice carried to me from far away. "It is a proper phone, silly girl."

"Yes, but not much use if arthritic fingers can't dial out on it, hey?" She had a lovely laugh and I found her accent mesmeric. "Tallulah, I think you can imagine the shit I get with the old girl. Anyway, she wants me to thank you for the gin and your kind note. I can't hand her the phone 'coz we can't get too close thanks to all this crap going on but judging by the size of the glass in her hand, she's grateful."

Again, a distant, raucous voice. "She brought me gin. Of course I'm grateful!"

I laughed. "Just wondered if there was anything else she needs?"

"No we're all good thanks. It's lovely of you to offer to help, but there's no need to worry. Lilith and I and a few other folks round here see that she's ok and get all the stuff she needs and make sure her meds are delivered and taken."

The distant voice again. "This glass is all the meds I need!"

A big sigh. "She'll be the death of me, Tallulah, I swear!" More chatter in the background. "She's asking if you ride horses."

I had, but the last time had been in England, a very long time ago and a long way away. I felt a little pang of regret. "Yes, but not for a long while."

"Great, wanna drop by and see the horses some time then? We could ride out -- easy to keep a safe distance, yeah?"

I told her it would be great to see the horses but kept to myself that it would be even better to see the owner of that voice. She said she was there between two and four most days and over more three-way banter we agreed I'd head over the next afternoon.

"Thanks Alannah -- look forward to it. Say hi to Martha for me!"

As I ended the call, I thought that maybe lockdown was just getting better and better.

7 - Tallulah

I was so excited to be going riding again and it would be nice to see Martha once more. I was also pretending I wasn't too bothered about what Alannah may look like, but I was lying to myself. Faye loaned me a cycling helmet and some chaps so I was all set to go.

Martha was in her rocking chair on the porch when I reached her picket gate and beckoned me on in. "Welcome back young lady." She held up a glass to me. "Chin-chin and thanks for the gift! You got that cute little Springy with you?"

Once was bad enough, twice was unforgiveable, even at her age. "That's Slinky to you, Martha -- he gets very grumpy if you call him anything else."

She put her hand to her mouth in horror. "Oh my bad - poor little fella! So you haven't brought him to see me then?"

"Sorry, no -- wore him out with the rest of the gang earlier. Didn't think you'd want to dog-sit for me for a few hours."

She shrugged. "Ah, I can still look after a little fella like him. Bring him next time. Be nice to have some company. Alannah's round back with the horses. She's got my darlin' Clarrie and she's brought over Benji for you. Sure-footed little Rocky Mountain breed so if you're out of practice, he's good as gold. I've given him some apples, so he's in a good mood."

I promised I would leave Slinky with her next time and made to head around the side of the house when she stopped me. There was a sly little smile on her wrinkled face.

"Oh and Tallulah... how's it going over the other side of the Estate? Got any naughty stories lined up for me yet?"

I tapped my nose. "I may have - you'll just have to wait and see, little Miss Beaky!"

"I betcha you have -- I've no doubt you'll be outdoing my tales!"

"Yes, but yours probably involve Clark Gable."

She scowled at me. "Young lady, how very dare you?" Her face split into a huge grin. "That is just unsubstantiated rumour and I vehemently deny it!" She shooed me away. "Now git -- Alannah's waiting. She's a real Southern belle and I just know you're gonna like her!"

I said my goodbyes and walked around the house, struggling to stuff my long hair up into Faye's helmet as I went. There were a few small outhouses at the rear of the property and two horses stood in the yard between them. The one I took to be Benji was standing placidly, flicking his tail at imaginary flies. There was no sign of Alannah.

I went over and said hello to my new friend wishing I had brought some apples myself. He was a beauty, with his dark chocolate colour and lighter mane. Clarrie was the same breed and they made a fine pair. I couldn't wait to get going.

I waited a few minutes then heard some clattering and banging from behind one of the outhouses. I decided to wander over and announce my arrival. Alannah was facing away from me, bending over, wrestling with bales of hay. My first impression was certainly positive as I took in a shapely rear end in blue jeans and a very impressive pair of ornately decorated cowboy boots.

Despite not wanting to startle her, she still jumped when I quietly said, "Hi."

We both said later that if it had been a scene from one of Martha's movies, there would have been swelling romantic strings and a dramatic camera pan to open meadows with mountains in the distance and clear blue skies, with the pair of us riding out hand in hand into the sunset.

In reality, she jumped, turned to face me and said, "Shit!" We stood staring at each other for what seemed like an eternity with wide eyes. Again, it was only later I realised the knot I felt in my stomach at that moment was nothing other than love at first sight.

I tried to cover my sheer disbelief by gushing. "Oh, hi Alannah, sorry I startled you -- I've just got here, and... well, hi -- I'm Tallulah. Nice to meet you!" In a daze I held out my hand, then retracted it swiftly. "Oh, sorry -- so easy to forget at the moment!"

Instead of a handshake I gave her a little wave. When she laughed and waved back, the knot tightened another notch. By the end of the afternoon, it was so tight I felt physically sick.

"Hey Tallulah. Yeah, hard to do this distancing thing isn't it? So nice to meet you too!" With no phone to distort it, her voice was like warm honey. "Ready to hit the trail?"

We exchanged a few more pleasantries on the way back to the yard, but nothing really registered with me. As we mounted our horses and I followed her out in single file, I couldn't get that first image of her out of my mind. She wore a wide-brimmed Stetson which was perched on a profusion of red hair that stuck out at all angles from beneath it. A long, neatly braided pigtail hung down past her left ear and ended below her shoulder in a green bow that matched her eyes.

Those eyes were mesmerising - huge and wide-set and they sparkled in the afternoon sun. Her nostrils flared and her soft pink lips parted slightly showing lovely white teeth. Never had the word "Shit" sounded so sweet coming from a mouth like that. Freckles and a long, elegant neck finished off a picture that I could only think of as sheer perfection.

It was a good job Benji was a dream to ride as I couldn't take my eyes off her and was barely aware of what I was saying as we talked and rode. I was on autopilot and the spectacular scenery passed me by and I mechanically responded to her instructions as to when to trot or lope. At least it stopped me from worrying about my riding and everything seemed to come back to me automatically.

I had managed to calm my raging emotions a little when after an hour or so, we emerged from a wooded area into a lovely little clearing next to a babbling creek. It was utterly idyllic and we tied up the horses and sat on the rocks by the stream. I longed to move closer to her, but given the official guidelines we had been given, we kept our distance.

She told me her folks ran the local farm machine dealership and she had grown up 'fixin' machinery and ridin' horses.' I said I had been expecting someone a little older to be running the Livery Stable.

"Martha bought it from the old owner when Clarrie's Mom was a just a foal. Jennie, my older Sis worked there and when the manager left, Martha put her in charge. I used to help out wherever I could and spent most of my spare time there. When Jen moved to Wyoming to take over a ranching franchise last year, Martha asked me to take it on. I jumped at the chance -- my own stables at twenty-two. My only other option was lying under tractors with a wrench for the foreseeable, so it was just a dream come true!"

"Sounds ideal, though I expect Martha must be difficult to work for?"

"Nah, she's a pussycat really. Loves her horses, so as long as I look after them for her, she's fine. Just feed her gin and anti-inflammatories and she's good to go. Love the old girl! She certainly doesn't suffer fools gladly, so you must have something about you!"

I laughed. "Thanks. I nearly flipped her the digit when she offered me some advice within seconds of meeting. Somehow I decided to go with it and I'm glad I did."

"Yeah, she's a wise old head. She's lived a life, that's for sure." She looked at her watch. "Shit, best be getting back. Got some kids coming over for lessons at five. Prices Martha charges, we practically give 'em away, but it's great to see the youngsters taking to the horses."

123456...8