We'll Get Through This Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How soon?"

"As soon as this shit-storm has passed. What is the second thing wrong with my work?"

Tal sat up straight. "I'm not in any of it."

Dominique fixed her with a stare. "What does it take to get you into a state of arousal, Tallulah?"

Barely missing a beat, she raised one eyebrow. "Waking up."

"And do you have any inhibitions?"

In answer Tal glanced at me, then Lilith. "What was that word she just used? Inhib-what?" She looked back at the screen. "Sorry, Dominique, I don't understand the question."

That elicited a wry smile. "So let me rephrase then. What are your limits?"

Tal brushed her hair behind one ear. "If I ever reach them, I'll let you know."

"Lilith, you still there?"

My friend stirred on the other side of Tal and leaned in. "In a state of shock, but yes."

Dominique pointed at Tal. "Is she for real?"

Lilith nodded slowly. "Believe it, girlfriend. She is the real deal."

"Ok, good enough for me. Once we are out of this fucking mess we are in, I shall look forward to screen testing you, Miss MacAllan. Don't let me down -- you've talked a good game so far. I expect your actions to back up that talk. Maybe you can grace one of my first videos?"

"I plan to be the star, and I plan to be in your first video. And thank you -- I appreciate your time and your honesty."

"Such ambition! And I appreciate your honesty, my dear. So refreshing, so... arousing! Oh, and you don't have to sleep with me to get the gig." She smiled. "That is purely voluntary."

"Good, because I'm volunteering!"

"Something to look forward to when this is all over then! Well, I think that concludes our business, ladies. Thank you Lilith and thank you Tallulah. I very much look forward to making love with you, seeing you with the other lovely girls and welcoming you as an All-Saint!"

12 - Faye

As the summer wound on and lockdown showed no signs of being lifted, Tallulah was an absolute Godsend to us. Once she had spoken to Dominique and at least given herself the chance of fulfilling her new dream, she was a different person.

She had always been outgoing and bubbly, but now she had a purpose, we could all see the change in her. The innocence seemed to fade to be replaced by a confidence and authority that belied her tender years. She was much more proactive whereas before we had largely dictated events. She was more assertive and began to direct us in our group sessions and came up with ideas that had Lilith and Daisy purring in appreciation.

It was only when rumours of lifting of certain areas of lockdown began to emerge that she became a little insular again and it didn't take a genius to work out why. Whilst the rest of us were willing it to happen, I got the impression she was hoping it would go on for a lot longer.

One Sunday after she had been out riding with Alannah, it cropped up and I was able to confront her with it as we sat drinking wine and I waited to talk to Brett. Slinky slept between our chairs, worn out from the walk to and from Martha's and full of the old lady's treats.

"You seem in two minds about it, Tal. You ok?"

She ran her finger around the top of her wine glass distractedly. "I want it end because it means we are getting back to normal. I want it to end because I want to meet Dominique and I want it to end so Alannah and I can finally get together properly."

She drained her glass. "And selfishly I want it to go on because I'm scared of failing with Dominique and what will happen if I do, but more so because - not to put too fine a point on it - I am shitting myself silly that when Alannah and I do get it on, it's going to be a disaster."

She hung her head. "And I love living here."

Lilith and Daisy and I had already discussed it. "So how about you stay on, rent free. We'll pay you a little more to look after the hounds, including Daisy and Lilith's. We'll see to your groceries etcetera, then you continue do your other little tasks around the place when the guys are not around. Maybe once you've met Dominique and we see how that little scenario plays out we can reassess the situation."

She puffed out her cheeks and her eyes glazed over. "Bloody hell, why is everyone around here so good to me?"

I took her hand. "Coz you're a babe, you're crazy in the sack and a lovely person to be around." I considered for a moment. "Well, most of the time, anyhow."

She got up and gestured for me to stand. "Thanks Faye, I love Alannah, but I love you too. You're the best friend I've ever had." She hugged me and I could feel her slim body shaking in my arms as she fought back tears.

A week later, it was announced that the following Monday, some restrictions would be lifted and people would be able to visit relatives again. It was also announced that estranged lovers who had been kept apart by the pandemic would be allowed overnight stays together.

Tal was shaking like a leaf when we spoke. "So does that mean..."

"There's nothing to stop you, Tal."

She stood with her eyes closed, a single tear running down the side of her nose. "Shit, I should be rejoicing and singing from the rooftops. But I've never been so scared in all my life."

She jumped as her phone rang. I could hear excited chatter from the other end as she picked up the call. "Yeah, just talking to Faye about it. Oh God, it's nearly here, babes -- only a week. Yeah, I still want to do it in the clearing. Yeah, course I still love you. No -- I can't wait either." She listened for a moment. "Yeah I love that idea, babe. It's perfect. I can't think of a better way to start it."

There was a long pause as Alannah spoke and silent tears were now coursing down Tal's cheeks. She kept interjecting. "Yeah, yeah, can't wait. Oh I wish it were tomorrow. Soon babe, soon." She took a huge, calming breath. "Yeah, it's gonna be a long week not seeing you."

The smile on her face as she replied to Alannah's final question brought tears to my eyes. "Why yes, Miss Mason -- I would be delighted and honoured to walk out with you at one in the afternoon on Monday next. I shall wear my best dress and bring a bottle of that cordial of which you are so fond. Yes, the gates of the Landau residence will be fine. Until then, I swear my undying love for you, Miss Alannah Mason!"

I thought she would never stop crying. For the next twenty minutes, she was an incoherent little bundle of joy and I could barely get any sense out of her. Two stiff gin and tonics did the trick and she finally calmed down.

"So come on then, what are the arrangements? What idea did you like so much?"

She sniffed and wiped her eyes once more. "We are going to meet at Martha's gate and take each other's hand then walk hand in hand down to the clearing. As Alannah said, we will be genteel young ladies -- at least we will until we get there."

"Then what?"

She hugged me. "As she said in her SMS all those weeks ago -- then celibacy is out of the window!"

13 - Tallulah

I was so nervous, I thought I was going to be sick. My stomach was in knots and try as she might, nothing Faye could say would calm me. I put the blanket and the Pimms in my rucksack.

The walk seemed never ending and when I arrived, there was no sign of Martha. Either she was watching unseen or had decided to give us some privacy. I stood by her gate, willing my heartrate to slow. I was so engrossed in staring at the front door, waiting with bated breath for Alannah to emerge, that I was only vaguely aware of someone behind me.

"I didn't bring Clarrie, so I came in the main gate and parked round the side."

I turned and she was standing a few feet away -- the distance we had always been required to maintain. Only today, that distance didn't matter anymore. There was no longer this invisible Berlin Wall between us. Her nostrils flared as she gazed into my eyes and I could tell she had the same turmoil going on inside that I did.

"Hey."

"Hey, you."

She was dressed the same as the first time we went to the clearing and looked stunning. "Looking good."

"You too."

She put down her picnic basket and as she straightened up, expelled a puff of air and bit her lip. She smoothed down her short, cheer-leader style skirt and slowly extended her clenched hand towards me. I followed suit until they were six inches apart.

Previously, we had air-bumped. This time, we kept going, inch by inch until at last my knuckles touched hers. Time seemed to stand still as it dawned on us that we had at last broken this invisible barrier.

She swallowed hard. "So you are real."

My voice trembled as I replied. "It's not a dream after all."

As we spoke, we began to unfurl our clenched fists. Our fingertips met as our fingers splayed out and our palms pressed together. I slid my fingers between hers and we held them together as one. Somehow we resisted the urge to close the gap and lowered our hands together.

She picked up her basket. "Walk with me, Miss MacAllan?"

I looked at her for a long moment, wondering if I could trust myself. We had come this far. Another five minutes would not hurt. We would do it as we had said and it would be all the more memorable for it. "I'd be delighted, Miss Mason."

We stood side by side and set off for the edge of the woods, hand in hand. "Another mighty fine day, Miss Tallulah!"

"It certainly is, though I think it may get a little stormy in a while. I feel it may be expedient if we take refuge in yonder trees?"

"Looks like a nice spot. Lead the way!"

We never said another word as we strode purposefully towards the clearing. The only sounds other than the birds were the rustle of the trees and the clump of her heavy cowboy boots. They shouldn't have looked right on her, but somehow they did and the contrast between her natural beauty and delicate frame with the big, ornately carved leather boots just seemed to work. Her small fingers were entwined with mine and a feeling of elation began to build in me. We had touched at last and it felt good. I knew this was going to be very special indeed.

At last, we reached the spot where a few weeks earlier she had dug the heel of one of those boots into the earth and made a cross. It was still just visible. "Seems there's a sign here. I think it may mean something."

"I wonder what?"

"I think it means that wonderful things are going to happen here. Beautiful things." She set down her basket and I reluctantly let go of her hand. She laid her blanket down and I dug mine from my rucksack and set it out alongside hers. I put the Pimms on the ground along with two plastic glasses.

We stood looking at each other for a long moment, then extended our right arms once more. This time, we extended our left arms at the same time. We repeated the actions from Martha's gate and with both hands entwined, slowly moved towards each other.

I leaned forward a little until our faces were inches apart. I could feel her breath on me, see the twinkling highlights in those eyes, the slight tremble on her lips.

We held the position for what seemed like hours. I barely heard her whisper. "Eleven weeks."

"Those weeks have passed. We're here now. That's all the matters."

She melted into my embrace as our lips met for the first time and again we held ourselves in check, barely brushing against each other. I wanted this to go on and on and feel her in my arms for an eternity to make up for the eleven weeks of torture we had endured.

The pressure became a little more urgent and her mouth opened a fraction as her tongue slid out and wriggled gently along the line of my lips. I sucked on the tip and felt her hands squeezing my buttocks gently beneath my skirt.

I pulled back a little and extended my tongue as we flickered them together. What felt like a series of small electric shocks buzzed through me as I took her wriggling tongue between my lips. She probed my mouth with it for a moment before taking my lower lip between hers, sucking gently, teeth nibbling. I was barely aware my hands were in her hair, feeling her beaded braids between my fingers, running them through her glossy russet curls.

I took her face in my hands. "I've dreamed of this, babe. It's everything I hoped it would be. You are so beautiful." I kissed her snub little nose as her eyes glazed over with tears.

She exhaled. "I think these woods must be magical because I seem to have an angel in my arms!"

I put my hands on her shoulders and pressed down gently. "I have a wood-nymph in mine and she is the most beautiful creature in all the land!" We slowly sank to our knees and our lips met once more.

We kept it slow and gentle for at least five minutes with not a word spoken. Then she exhaled again. "Oh fuck, Tal!" She pulled me down onto the blanket and the last eleven weeks of sheer frustration and agony came flooding out as we licked and sucked at each other, rolling on the ground, thighs pressing between open legs, hands roaming, teasing nipples and caressing deep, moist crevices. A boot slid across my buttocks as fingers became slick with juices. I held my wet hand up between us and we sucked my fingers dry before she did the same. Our breath was ragged, our pupils dilated with lust and I could never remember being so wet.

The feel of her red bush as I ran my fingers over it electrified me and as I held my cupped palm over it, I slipped a finger inside. Her mouth opened wide and she squeezed down on it, sliding one a finger inside my sopping wetness. As our lips mashed together once more, we groaned into each other's open mouths.

We were there for twenty minutes before we even thought about removing any clothing. Her little cheer-leader skirt and my short dress meant there was easy access to all areas and her crop top allowed me to slide my hands up and caress her gorgeous little mounds, tweaking her nipples between my fingers. She tugged gently at my nipple bars through the flimsy fabric of Faye's old blue dress and left little wet patches as she closed her mouth over them. I couldn't wait to feel her do it with no cotton in the way. I licked and sucked at the little stud in her belly-button and she wriggled beneath me in delight.

At last, she pulled me up onto my knees again. "This is the moment I was dreaming of, Tal. Now we can unveil. Three, two, one."

She tugged her crop-top over her head as I discarded my dress and we held hands once more, gazing at each other naked for the first time. She reached out with her other hand and ran a finger along my hip tattoo.

She took a deep breath. "'Je ne suis pas comme les autres.' No, not like the others. Not like anyone else. Just unique, beautiful..." The next six words came out in a breathy gasp. "And my girlfriend who I love."

I felt utter euphoria. I touched her left shoulder and the beautiful butterfly inscribed there. It looked so real that I thought it may fly away when I touched it. "And this beautiful butterfly opposite me, this amazing wood-nymph is my girlfriend, and I love her deeply."

She pointed to my tummy. "You've got a butterfly too. See, it was meant to be! Wanna see my other one?"

Did I ever? She slowly turned around and smiled back at me over her shoulder. The tattoo was of a horse, lithe and elegant leaping over a fence, a small girl on its back, with her arm raised. As she had done to mine, I traced it with a fingernail and she shuddered under my touch.

Her face was radiant. "My little darlin' Taggie, winning me the county Under Twenty-one Show-jumping Cup. Moment of my life."

She turned back to face me. "At least it was until now. Now I want to find out what angel pussy tastes like."

"Good -- because I have waited long enough to find out what wood-nymph pussy tastes like."

She looked me in the eye. "Why, Miss Tallulah, if we go down that road, there ain't no tellin' where it all might end!"

"Oh I know where it will end, Miss Alannah. I said earlier there may be a storm blowin' in and I think it's about to strike."

She swallowed and sucked in her lips. She closed her eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. "Eleven fucking weeks. Come on Tal, let's make these fucking trees rock!"

It was a magical place alright and we did magical things to each other. Her cries cut into my soul and her breathy little gasps spurred me on to ever greater efforts. We came within seconds of each other and I felt she was devouring me her kisses were so intense.

When we had come down, I reached for the Pimms bottle and poured us each a glass.

She held it up. "Here's to patience, forbearance and rich rewards. That was amazing Tal. It was hard waiting so long, but it was worth it."

I touched my glass to hers. "Waiting made it all the more special. Thank you for sharing this beautiful moment with me." I gazed around us in wonder. "This will always have a very special place in my heart."

She nodded and traced a little heart on my chest with a fingernail. "Mine too!"

I was about to go on, but her eyes went wide and she put a finger to her lips. Her voice was a mere whisper. "Thought you said we were safe here."

That startled me. "As safe as anywhere outdoors, why?"

"We're being watched."

"Uh?"

"Turn your head very slowly. Don't make a sound."

I did as I was told and let out a little gasp as I saw what she was looking at.

Her arm tightened around my waist. "Hey little guys, thanks for stopping by. Hope we didn't disturb you too much!"

I looked on in amazement as two beautiful white-tailed deer stood at the edge of the clearing, watching us as intently as we watched them. Alannah slowly stretched out her hand to grab her phone but at her first movement, they turned and fled into the woods, their little white tails bobbing.

Alannah looked crestfallen. "Aw, would have been a lovely souvenir. Still, that just kinda makes it all the more special!" She looked puzzled for a moment. "Thing is though - I thought what we just did together was pretty fucking awesome."

"It was. Why?"

"Well if it was that good, how come we didn't scare them away with all the noise we were making?"

"Obvious, isn't it? We were making such sweet sounds, they came to see which of their birdy friends could sing so beautifully." I began to run my hands over her warm skin. "Come on, let's see if we can attract some more!"

She shook her head. "Uh-uh. Next time it might be bears. And I dunno about you but this blanket is thin and this ground is hard. My ass is used to being beaten against a saddle, but I need a nice soft bed to take this any further. Got any ideas?"

As it happened, I did. Barely taking our eyes from each other, we dressed quickly and gathered up our belongings. I reached out a hand, but she held her palm towards me. "No -- one more thing. It's naughty, but I just gotta do it."

Reaching into her basket, she pulled out a penknife. She had to check a couple of tree-trunks before she found one suitable. Quickly and deftly, she carved a heart into the smooth bark and added the date with a few strokes. On one side, she carved an elaborate letter 'A' and handed me the knife. When I had added my initial, we stood with our arms around each other, admiring our handiwork.

She leaned forward and kissed the trunk. "Sorry Mr. Tree. Hope we didn't hurt you, but when there are none of us left and the aliens claim our cold, dead planet, there will always be a reminder that something beautiful happened in this spot."

I kissed her long and tenderly. "Is there anything not to love about you?"

She wrinkled her nose. "Yeah, I fart bad when I drink beer."

"Best stick to Pimms then, hey?"

"Ooh yeah. Gonna make me some more before you ball my brains out again?"

We walked back to the annex hand in hand and it felt so good. As we reached the Henderson's place, Faye was looking down at us from her office and I gave her a tiny nod to let her know all was well. There was no way she could have thought differently the way Alannah and I were entwined. By the end of the night, we had drunk a lot of Pimms and we had done a lot of balling our brains out.

1...345678