Well... He Did Say Please Ch. 07

Story Info
Jack rises to the top.
3.8k words
4.51
2.6k
1
0

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 11/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
241 Followers

Carl and I continued our walk back to the dorm after visiting his brother, John. Carl had revealed to me that he had invited me over a couple of nights previous, with the hope (or was it an expectation) of getting a blow job. I didn't mind. I enjoyed giving that blow job. Since that night, I have given several blow jobs (I've lost count) to several guys (Michael, Carl, Ralph, Bill and now, John). I was concerned that I was turning queer.

Michael and Carl had both told me that if I'm enjoying my activities, then just go with it. NOTE: AIDS was not an issue at the time, although VD was. I thought VD was only something between guys and gals, so I wasn't concerned about it. I was mistaken about that, but it doesn't come up in this story. Almost all of the sex I had with guys in those days was bareback. 10 years later, the story was flipped with the coming of AIDS. Thankfully, I made it through and can relay my experiences. I was studying pharmaceutical sciences, and after I graduated, my company was involved in trying to find a cure for AIDS (or as we later understood, HIV ... AIDS was a disease state that was caused by the infection of the HIV virus). Enough of the history lesson.

Go with it. I was having fun. I was 18, and I was sowing my wild oats. There was one thing that was bothering me though. My oats were of one variety only.

JACK: Will there be many women at this party?

CARL: John tells me that there are always a lot of women at the party. Why, are you looking to get layed?

JACK: Well, you know. I'm 18 and I'm male. What do you think?

CARL: Come to the party. You can't get layed if you don't meet a few women. Who knows, maybe we can share a lady at the party.

JACK: At the house? I thought you weren't allowed to fuck anyone at the house until you were a member?

CARL: Well, I'm hoping that all of my requirements will be fulfilled by party time next week, so we will see.

JACK: I have those tests the following week. Let me see how the studying goes this week, and I'll let you know.

CARL: Remember, I can help you with the calculus.

JACK: I remember and thanks for the offer. And, Michael is in my Chemistry class. We have different labs, but the same lecture. I'm sure we can help each other there.

We arrived at the dorm.

CARL: I'm going to take a nap. How about coming to our room after dinner. I still would like to tap that ass if you're interested.

JACK: I guess I did more or less promise you. A nap sounds good. See you about dinner time.

I headed back to my room, which was empty. Alan did most of his studying at the Grad library. He said it was a lot quieter there. I laid down on my bed, thinking over the afternoon, remembering John's dick. He said that he wanted to blow a load down my throat. I wonder if I would even taste it if he was buried in my throat? I dozed off with memories of being stuffed by John's dick.

Before returning to his room, Carl called the fraternity house and asked for his brother. Anthony answered the phone and told Carl that John had gone out, but he would let him know that Carl was looking for him.

ANTHONY: So, that guy is your pledge requirement? Your brother asked if I would be interested in helping you out.

CARL: Not sure yet, but I'm going to explain it to him first. He's a friend, and I don't want to just use him.

ANTHONY: Relax bro'. The way he was swallowing your dick, I could tell he was into it.

CARL: Yeah, but John told me that you have the biggest dick in the frat. I'm a little concerned about what that might do to Jack.

ANTHONY: Never fear, little man. I know how to break in tight, white asses. Besides, if you're fucking him, you've got him halfway there. Hold on a sec.

Carl heard Anthony speaking with someone.

ANTHONY: Yeah, this is Carl on the phone. Carl, Bill wants to speak with you.

BILL: Hey Carl. That kid with you in the bathroom. Is that your prospect?

CARL: Nothing is sure yet, but I'm hoping that he'll agree to it. I'm going to ask him to help me out.

BILL: You're actually going to ask him? You got a thing for him?

CARL: Not a thing, but he is a friend. I don't want him abused.

BILL: Well, if he agrees, I'd like a piece of that ass. He was drooling over my dick, so I think he'd enjoy his time with me.

CARL: I'll let you know. If he agrees, you and Anthony are in the queue.

BILL: Anthony? Really? If Anthony gets in there first, he may not even feel me (laughing).

CARL: I'll contact John in a couple of days to confirm.

Carl hung up and returned to his room. He filled Michael in on the afternoon's activities.

MICHAEL: So, he had no problem taking all of John?

CARL: No noticeable problem. He took him down to the balls in his throat, and then the same in the ass. And, he had two orgasms while being fucked. He is concerned about being queer, or being labeled queer.

MICHAEL: Maybe what we need to do is get him layed, I mean find a girl that is willing to take his cherry.

CARL: So. You think he's a virgin too?

MICHAEL: Almost convinced of it. When we were with Ralph, he admitted that he had never had a blow job. How do you get to home base with a girl without at least getting a blow job?

CARL: Good point. Do you know of a girl that would agree to go with it?

MICHAEL: Fuck. I'm having a tough enough time finding a girl that will let me fuck her. I don't know how I can find one for Jack. It's nice to find a guy like Jack that seems horny all the time, and willing to take a dick. A suck buddy is nice. The frat is having a party next week, aren't they? What's the lady situation like there?

CARL: John tells me there are usually a bunch of loose women at the parties, of all ages. And there should be plenty of white women there. They love the thought of getting fucked by a big, black dick.

MICHAEL: I don't know how they can take it. The couple of times that you fucked me, I couldn't walk straight for a week.

Carl just laughed, then he added: "You know, my brother really wants to fuck you. He says he loves fucking little, white guys."

MICHAEL: I couldn't really handle you. How could I handle John?

CARL: Remember, I'm thicker than John. Girth is the problem for you. And, Jack came twice while getting fucked by John. You've got to remember that.

MICHAEL: I'll have to think about it. I remember seeing John's dick once when we were over there. I love that smooth look. I do enjoy receiving on occasion.

Carl had actually asked Michael if he could help him with the pledge requirement, but Michael, after being fucked by Carl, said he didn't think he could handle it. He apologized, but there are just some things you can't do, even for a friend.

MICHAEL: You are going to tell Jack about this before hand?

CARL: I'm planning on it. I just haven't decided how to bring it up.

MICHAEL: Let me know if you want me there when you discuss it. I'll help you if I can.

CARL: Thanks. Jack is taking a quick nap. I think I will too. He's coming to our room after dinner. I've convinced him that he owes me a fuck, since I wasn't allowed to use him at the house. Are you planning on being here after dinner.

MICHAEL: Yes. What do you have in mind?

CARL: How about if we give Jack a different type of experience. Are you willing to bottom tonight?

MICHAEL: For Jack? Sure. He's not that big. I will probably enjoy it.

Meanwhile, in my room, Alan was tapping me on the shoulder again. I'm not sure how long I had been napping, but when I opened my eyes, Alan was naked again. This time, he was hard.

ALAN: Jack. I could use a little help.

JACK: Alan! What the ...?

Then I saw the hardon. I had seen Alan's dick numerous times, but at the most, it had been chubbed. This was the first time that I had seen it hard, and I had an urge to suck it. The strange thing is, I don't think that I'm high. I'll have to think about that later.

I sat up on the side of the bed and reached for Alan's cock. Alan took a step forward and let me guide his dick into my mouth.

Alan had a girlfriend back home, but that was in Chicago, and she was going to a school in Illinois. He had not had any luck with girls here and had been relegated to his own hand. He missed getting a blow job. When he returned to the room, and saw Jack snoozing, he was going to leave, then he saw the half smoked joint on Jack's desk from a couple days ago. He decided to light it and take a toke, well maybe two tokes.

The pot was making him horny. He looked at Jack, and made his decision.

Alan had seven solid inches of teenage dick. I started by taking it almost all the way down, and slowly withdrew it from my mouth, providing plenty of suction.

ALAN: Oh fuck, Jack. That is perfect.

Alan grabbed the back of my head and started pumping his dick in and out. I started playing with his balls and managed to get his dick out of my mouth. As I sucked on his balls, I stroked his dick. My prize was waiting for me when I returned to the tip of his cock. A nice drop of precum. I wanted to see what it tasted like. I was finding that the precum from different dicks all had a different taste. I wondered if I were blindfolded, and forced to tastes the precum from several dicks, if I could figure out who it was just from the taste? That was a thought for another time.

I pumped Alan's cock a few more times and got a little more of that nectar. I didn't know how long Alan would last. He seemed to be ready to blow. I was right. After a couple of more plunges, I was able to get Alan's cock all the way down.

ALAN: Oh fuck, Jack. No-one has ever done that before.

After Carl and John, I didn't think this was a big deal, but I didn't let Alan know that. I grabbed his ass and held him in my throat. Then I started pumping him in and out of my mouth. Alan had a nice helmet at the tip of his cock. I was enjoying sucking hard as I withdrew it completely. Another comparison to add to my growing list.

All good things must come to an end, and Alan grabbed my head and thrust hard. He started cumming. I pushed him back a little, and his cum started to fill my mouth. Then he withdrew his dick and laid it on my face between my eyes. The last two squirts went on my forehead.

ALAN (AFTER CATCHING HIS BREATH): Thanks Jack. I can't tell you how much I needed that.

He didn't add that it was the best blowjob he had ever had, but it was.

ALAN: Sorry about the facial. Here, let me get something to help you clean that up.

He dug in his laundry basket and pulled out a tee shirt and handed it to me. I wiped my face and thanked him.

JACK: Thanks. What got into you?

ALAN: I'm not sure. I saw you sleeping when I returned and was going to leave. Then I saw that joint on your desk, and I decided to have a couple of tokes. Once it hit me, I just got horny. I'm sorry. Sorry about smoking your dope and sorry about waking you up and expecting a blow job.

JACK: I've got enough dope to share for the moment, so don't worry about that. And once I saw your dick, I wanted it.

I looked at the clock, and decided it was time to head down for dinner. I asked Alan if he wanted to join Carl and me. He said that he had already eaten.

I headed to the bathroom to splash some water on my face and then headed down to Carl's room. I knocked, and Michael let me in.

Carl was packing a bong, looked up and said that he and Michael were just about to have a toke before going down to the cafeteria, and would I like to join them? I said sure, and wondered if we were going to get down to the cafeteria. But after two tokes each, Michael stood and said: "Let's go."

I stood and started to take off my shirt.

MICHAEL: No Jack. We can do that later if you like, but we need to eat, and the cafeteria closes at 6:30.

I looked at Carl. He had his hand on the doorknob. I tucked my shirt in and followed Carl out of the room. I WAS hungry. I hoped they had cookies for dessert.

We were back in Carl and Michael's room in 45 minutes. Carl loaded the bong with fresh water and weed, and passed it around.

Carl stood up and started to disrobe. I was waiting to see what Michael was about to do, but Carl just proceeded to find a pair of gym shorts and his flip flops. Speaking of flopping, his dick was bouncing around, already semi-hard. My god, that was a marvelous piece of meat.

MICHAEL: Carl said he can help you with your calculus if you need, and I thought we could get together and quiz each other on chemistry. What do you think?

JACK: I appreciate the offers. I definitely plan on asking Carl for help. I may need it. And I think quizzing each other is a good idea. How are you doing in Chemistry?

MICHAEL: I think its going well. I just never know what they're going to come up with on the tests, so I'm always a little nervous.

JACK: Same here.

I was sitting in the chair at Michael's desk, Michael was sitting on his bed. Carl had reloaded the bong and brought it over to us. The bulge in his shorts was prominent. He handed it to me, and I took a toke. As I held my breath, I stared at his bulge. I hadn't noticed that Michael had removed his shirt until I turned to pass the bong to him.

Michael was 5'6 or 7". He wasn't well defined muscularly, being slim and practically hairless. What was special about him (well, he was a good guy, so I'm sure there were plenty of things special about him) was his cock. Almost 8 inches. It looked disproportionate on a guy of his stature. Then there was Carl, slightly taller at 5'9" and slightly longer at 9 inches. The thickness of Carl's cock is what was special about him. I think that I was getting addicted to that cock.

I returned my attention to Carl's bulge, and reached out for it, feeling it through the thin material of the gym shorts.

MICHAEL: Take your clothes off, Jack. Please?

I stood up and removed my pants. Damn. These guys were so damn polite.

As I did, Michael removed the rest of his clothes. He tossed them on his bed, and then bent over so that I got a great view of his smooth ass.

CARL: Looks good enough to eat, Jack. Don't you think?

It did. I had never licked an ass before, and I thought Michael's would be a good place to start. I've had my ass licked a few times, so I bent over and started doing what I thought pleased me. I had to bend over to do this, and after a bit, I felt Carl start licking my ass. Wow.

After a few moments of this, Carl stood up and had me stand as well. He told me to play with Michael's ass as he had played with mine at John's earlier. He had me insert a finger, then two into the first knuckle, then bend over and lick some more. Carl was playing with my ass as well. Carl then pressed one finger in, all the way.

CARL: How does that feel Jack? I'll bet Michael would enjoy it too. Michael wants it, Jack. How would you like to fuck him?

JACK: Michael?

MICHAEL: Find some Vaseline, Carl.

It didn't take long for Carl to find the jar. He loaded some grease on his finger, then inserted in in my ass.

CARL: Do what I do, Jack. That's it. Spread it around the outside a little bit, then work a finger in. Get that hole nice and lubed up for your cock.

Carl walked me through 1 finger, then 2 and finally 3.

CARL: That's it Jack. Depending on the hole, you may need work it a bit to loosen it up enough. You'll recognize when it's ready after you've done this a few times. Now put some on your cock. Are you ready for this?

Fuck. I've been ready for this for 3 or 4 years. I just never imagined that it would be a guy's ass that I was going to fuck first.

CARL: Place the tip of your cock on his hole and press gently. That's it. You may feel some resistance, but if you've loosened him up enough, you'll eventually slip right in.

And I did. Oh my gosh. This was amazing.

CARL: Don't go all the way at first. Let Michael get accustomed to your size.

As I was doing this, I felt Carl push my rear down a little, so that he could line his cock up with my ass. Eventually, we had Michael step down on the floor to make it easier for everyone. After all, I was a few inches taller than either of them.

CARL: Fuck Jack. I've been wanting in this ass all day.

Carl was all in in a couple of strokes. His dick was running over my prostate with each stroke. Fuck, I wanted this to last, but I didn't know how long I could hold out. Carl and I developed a rhythm. I would enter Michael, then Carl would thrust into me, driving me just a little deeper. After only about 5 minutes, I declared that I was about to cum.

CARL: Breed that ass Jack. Make him yours.

That did it. I gave one final thrust, and started filling Michael's ass with my cum. As I held my cock deep in Michael's ass, Carl was still thrusting, still brushing across my prostate. Each pass caused my dick to spasm again. I withdrew slowly from Michael's ass, and before I knew it, Michael had shifted around so that I was sucking him while Carl still plowed into my ass. I was getting tired, and I think Carl could tell. He had me lay on my back and lifted my feet. He was back to pounding my ass, this time while staring into my eyes. My vision was blocked as Michael brought his balls over my eyes, and then dropped them into my open mouth. For a little guy, he had a big set of balls, so I couldn't get both of them in at once, but I did what I could. As I was licking his balls, Michael was stroking his cock. In a moment, Michael backed up a little and shot a load into my open mouth.

Michael got off the bed and grabbed a wet washcloth. When he started wiping my dick (it was cold), it sent a shiver through my body and I think that I clenched my ass around Carl's cock. He stopped.

CARL: Oh Jack. You almost got me there, but I'm not ready to cum yet.

Michael finished cleaning my cock. Another position change, and I find myself in a 69 with Michael below me, and Carl kneeling behind me back to plowing my ass. Michael is playing with my balls, and sucking me deep into his mouth. My dick starts to revive (those were the days).

Another position change, and Michael is now on his back as I am bent over him. He is guiding my dick into his hole. In a moment, I am in his ass again. Carl has finally exited my ass, but he is jacking his cock and I feel it explode on my back. I'm not stopping though. I keep pounding into Michael.

MICHAEL: Come on Jack. Give me another load.

He reaches up, grabs my face and brings it to his. Then he kisses me. I wrestle with his tongue for a moment and come up for breath.

MICHAEL: Did you like that Jack? Go with it.

I did like it. I leaned over and kissed him again. I'm not sure where Carl was, but I wasn't concerned. Michael and I fucked and made out for another few minutes. Then Michael started playing with my nipples. That did it. I came and I collapsed. Michael's legs were over my shoulders, so I rolled over to the side so I wouldn't crush him.

JACK: Wow. That was something else.

MICHAEL: I agree. We should do that again.

JACK: I look forward to it.

I relaxed for just a couple of minutes, and realized that I would fall asleep if I could. I didn't think I should, so I sat up and told them that I had an 8 o'clock class in the morning and thanked them for inviting me over.

Michael looked at me and said: "Our pleasure Jack. Come over anytime."

After I left the room, Michael said: "We've got to find him a bottom. As much as I enjoyed that, I would prefer to be the fucker, rather than the fuckee."

Carl nodded.

I walked down to my room and as I opened the door, I saw Alan on his bed, naked with a hardon.

ALAN: What do you say Jack? Please?

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
241 Followers