Well... He Did Say Please Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you enjoy eating ass, Jack?"

I nodded while stuffing his cock back in my mouth. He laid back on his bed, and lifted his legs. He was slightly hairy, but having just come from the shower, I figured his ass was clean. I proceeded to lick his ass, while I stroked his cock.

"Oh. That's it, Jack. Eat that ass."

After about 5 minutes of this, Ken told me he was ready to cum. He stood up and started stroking his cock. When he came, he came on my face.

He told me to wait right there. He went over to his dresser, and picked up one of those Polaroid cameras.

"Look at me, Jack."

Snap, brrrrrr. The camera spit out its picture. I went to the bathroom and washed my face. There was some cum on my shirt, but that wasn't a big deal. After toweling off my face, I returned to the bedroom area, and Ken showed me the picture. Its just for me, Jack. And he walked over to a bulletin board, and stuck it up there with about a dozen other pictures.

I guess it was just for him and whoever he invited into this room. I wasn't ashamed of it. I was actually turned on by the idea of strangers seeing me with a face full of cum.

"Thanks, Jack. I'm going to need to head out in a bit. Please let me know if you change your mind."

"I will."

I walked back to my dorm. I had enough time to review the chemistry lecture from this morning. Michael and I were in the 4th row today. I noticed Robert scratching his balls a couple of times during the lecture.

I met Carl and Michael for dinner. I told them about stopping by the KOK house this afternoon and the results from the discussions there. Once again, Michael and I retired to his room as Carl headed out to the library. Since we both had a test in the afternoon, we took the tension off with a 69. I headed back to my room before Carl returned. As I was walking down to my room, Rufus called to me. I stopped and he came down the hall to me. "Hey Jack. Have you got time to help me out tonight?"

"Damn, Rufus. I've got a test tomorrow and wanted to shower and hit the sack. Can I offer you a raincheck?"

"Sure thing. School comes first."

"Rufus. If you could find someone to help you with the pledging requirement, would you pledge the KOK house?"

"I'll tell you the truth Jack. I haven't been able to find anyone to take care of the big ole dick on a regular basis. I've had a couple of girls willing to give me a blow job, but that's it. And they can't get even half of it in their mouth. They've all said that, while they were sorry, I was too big to let me fuck them. This dick is a curse."

I thought it was far from a curse, but I never had a problem with anyone taking my dick all the way, so who was I to judge?

I looked up at him. "You were aware that it doesn't have to be a girl?"

"No. I guess that I just assumed."

"Well, if you're interested, I could help you out with your requirement. If you are interested in pledging, let me know. I am sure we can figure something out."

"Thanks Jack. I'll let you know. Good luck on your test tomorrow. What course?"

"Chemistry. Michael and I both have it tomorrow."

"Again. Good luck. See you around."

"Thanks."

I headed for my room. Off to the showers, and then I fell asleep looking over the PoliSci notes from today.

The chemistry test was at 1:00 in the lab, with Robert supervising the exam. I turned my test into him, wondering exactly what his dick looked like. This was a test that I felt that I aced. I found out a week later that I was right.

No tests for a couple of weeks, so I just needed to review my calculus notes from today, and a quick look at PoliSci, my only class tomorrow. I decided to see if Rufus was around. I could take care of that rain check if he was interested. I knocked on his door, but there was no answer. Carl was heading down the hall. "I think he has classes all day, almost every day, or he's at the library all the time."

"Ok. Are you done for the day?"

"Yes. How was your test?"

"Think that I aced it."

"Michael said that he thought you would have no problems."

"Have you spoken with him yet? Are you ready for dinner?"

"I haven't seen him, and yes, I'm starved."

I told Carl that I was going down to my room and that I'd be right back. I ran down to my room and grabbed a joint. Once back in Carl's room, we lit the joint. On the second hit, Michael walked in. "Hey guys. How'd the test go Jack?"

"I think that I did well. How about you?"

"Not sure, but I'm not going to worry about it. Any of that joint left?

Carl handed it to him. We finished the joint and headed down to the cafeteria. About half way through the meal, Rufus joined us. His tray was piled high. Man could that guy eat. The cafeteria was crowded, so discussions were limited to football. The topic tonight was the Lions. They were playing .500 ball, and probably not going to make the playoffs. Little did I realize that this was going to be the good days to look back upon.

Carl asked Rufus, "Any chance you could play ball for the University next year?"

"Dr says that my knee will never be 100% again. Another injury to the same knee, and I could be limping the rest of my life. I'm just thankful my mother insisted that I hit the books hard, and I was able to get a scholarship to go to med school."

I looked at him. "You're pre-med?"

"Actually, I'm in the Medical School. After 6 years, I graduate with an MD, assuming I graduate."

I've never heard of that and I told Rufus.

"I'm lucky that I got in. There are only 20 of us this year. I have Anatomy next year, and I think that is with your class."

"I do have Anatomy next year. It's 8 o'clock. I know that much."

"Same here. I think it's the same lecture. Can I talk with you and Carl after dinner?"

Carl looked at me and nodded.

I told Rufus, "When you're done, we can head up to one of our rooms."

"You guys don't have to wait for me. I'll find you when I'm done."

30 minutes later, we were in Carl's room. The door was cracked open. Rufus tapped on the door and asked if he could come in?

Carl got up. "Sure. Come on in."

Rufus entered, looked around. "Michael is not here?"

Carl shook his head. "You didn't mention him in the conference, so he went to the library. Do you smoke dope? I can light up a bong."

"No. I don't touch the stuff. Nothing against it. It's just not for me."

Carl set the bong down. "Ok. So what can we do for you?"

"Well, Carl. You pledged the KOK house. Correct?"

"Yes. I'm a member now."

"Was Jack your pledge requirement?"

"He was."

"Well. I got a call from them last night. They would like me to pledge. With my academic record, they said they would be honored to have me as a member."

I wondered who called him. "Who did you speak with?"

"Ty. He also told me that you've already checked with them about being my requirement as well."

"I have."

"You like black dick that much, eh?"

"Well. I have to admit that I've enjoyed it, but the reason I did it for Carl, and the reason that I'm willing to do it for you, is because I consider you friends. I enjoy the cocks, but I'm doing it for you and Carl."

"Well. Thank you Jack. You've got no problem with this Carl?"

"Not at all. Jack is in charge of Jack."

"Ty said there is no hurry to fulfill the requirement. All I can do is say thank you. I think this fraternity is important. I can't believe they have this requirement, and I'm actually embarrassed about it."

I tried to reassure him. "Don't be. Did they tell you that you had to be there for each of the meetings?"

"Yes. And they told me that I was not allowed to cum in the house until you finished with the 3rd guy. And then, I needed to breed you too."

I smiled. "I know. That is one of the reasons that I offered. I'm looking forward to getting fucked by that cock."

"I'm hoping that I don't hurt you."

"So am I, big guy. So am I."

Rufus stood up. "Well, thanks again. Do you think you could stop by my room before going down to yours tonight?"

"Sure thing."

With that, Rufus left the room, closing the door behind him.

Carl looked at me. "You told me that you thought his cock was perhaps the thickest that you've seen. Think that you can take it in the ass?"

I wondered that myself. "Either that, or die trying."

"Let us know when its going to happen. We may be able to set up another DP to prepare you for it."

"Is that what Michael and Bill were doing? Preparing me for Anthony?"

"Yes. Did it help?"

"I have to say it probably did. Ok. I'll let you know. You're not planning on being one of the cocks, are you?"

"Yeah. I was thinking John and me."

"I may not be able to walk for a week after that. Where's that bong?"

When Michael returned to the room, Carl was in the middle of fucking me doggie style. Michael lit the bong, took off his clothes, and fed his cock to me as he finished the bowl.

When we finished, I confirmed with Michael that I was coming with him to see John tomorrow. I dressed and I left for Rufus' room. Rufus answered the door in a pair of gym shorts. He thanked me for coming over and asked if he could redeem his raincheck.

"I hoped that is why you asked me over here."

"Get your clothes off and lay down on the bed. I want to fuck that throat again."

"Just take it easy. No-one is close to you in thickness."

Rufus smiled. "Aww, Jack. You always know just what to say. Now lay down."

It took about 10 minutes, but I felt Rufus' balls tapping my forehead. He was deep in my throat when the door to the room opened. We forgot to lock it. It was Rufus' roommate. His name was Pete. He stood with the door open, and stared. Then he closed it quickly, but he hadn't left. "Sorry guys. I didn't expect to see this tonight."

RUFUS (with his cock still in my mouth): "You want him to leave Jack?"

I pushed him out. "If he wants to watch, I'm ok with that." And I started licking his balls.

Rufus looked at Pete. "If you want to watch, you should remove your clothes."

As Pete disrobed, "I can't believe you can take the whole thing, Jack. I think that I can see it in your throat." Pete placed his fingers on my throat, and felt Rufus' cock moving back and forth in my esophagus. "That is amazing."

Rufus interrupted. "Jack needs some help there Pete. Why don't you do a dormmate a favor."

Pete was a white kid, about 5'8". I heard someone else in the dorm refer to Rufus and Pete as Mutt and Jeff. I don't think anyone was brave enough to say this to Rufus' face. When I glanced over at Pete's nude body, he was hard, and finally, I found someone smaller than me. He may have been 5 inches, and his dick was the slimmest I have seen. Pete leaned over and took my dick in his mouth. I reached over and caressed his dick and balls.

Rufus told me. "I would really like to fuck that ass Jack, but I believe you would wake up anyone that was already asleep on the floor, and maybe the floor above, so that will have to wait."

Pete took his mouth off of my cock. "Really? You're planning on fucking him?"

"Just get back to work, Pete. He's helping me out. It'd be nice for you to return the favor."

Pete bent over again, and started sucking on my cock. I don't think he's had much experience, but he was going to get a load from me anyway. And he did. He swallowed most of it, and the rest was dribbled on my groin.

Then Rufus told me, "I'm ready to cum Jack. Are you going to swallow it for me, or do you want me to spray it over your body?"

I pointed to my mouth. I was going to take a shower anyway, but I didn't want to walk down to my room covered in cum. Rufus blew the first shot directly down my throat, then withdrew so the rest would fill my mouth. I swallowed as quickly as I could, and believe I got it all. I was still playing with Pete's cock, when he grunted and sprayed his cum all over me. Well, best laid plans ...

Pete handed me a shirt to use to wipe up the cum. I checked. It wasn't my shirt. Once cleaned up, Rufus put on his gym shorts, I got dressed and Pete draped a towel around his body. "I think that I'm going to hit the shower. Again, I'm sorry about barging in."

That made me smile. "It's your room, Pete. Don't worry about it."

After I finished dressing, I told Rufus when he wanted to start pledging, to let me know. I'll find some time to help him. I headed down to my room, undressed, wrapped myself in a towel and headed for the showers. Pete was just getting out when I arrived.

Pete looked at me. "Do you shave, Jack? Your groin, that is."

"Yes. Well, last week was the first time, but I like the look, so I plan on continuing."

"I think it's awesome. I was thinking of shaving. Do you think you could help me?"

"Yeah. Let me know when you're interested."

"Maybe I could come to your room to listen to the game this Saturday, and you can help me."

"That should be possible. I'll let you know."

Pete tucked his towel in. "Thanks a lot. I'll talk to you."

I took my shower, went back to my room and relaxed on my bed. It was looking like another busy weekend. PoliSci tomorrow. I'll see Mary again.

Since PoliSci didn't start until 10, I was able to sleep in a little. I thought that I'd be able to sleep in a little. Alan woke me up early and asked if I could give him a blowjob.

Well ... he did say please.

12