Well in Time for Valentines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile at the door, S found her hands busy at work on her own inner recesses, as she tried to take in all the details of the lovemaking going on at full swing within the bedroom. She was just turning to go back to the hall when she saw that her parents had rolled over and the positions were reversed. Her mother was lying supine, with her thighs spread so wide, that S could make out the smooth slit, slick with her juices, open for another round. Her dad lay on top of her as she guided him into her welcoming depths, thrusting away with increasing intensity, till they achieved union once more.

They lay side by side embracing each other, indulging in small acts of affection like kisses and tender touches. S was surprised to see that they remained invested in each other even after their passion was spent. It wasn't just a case of wham, bam, thank you ma'am. She felt bad about eavesdropping on their intimate conversation, but figured that if she had transgressed their privacy, she might as well go all the way, rather being stuck halfway, neither here nor there.

They were talking in whispers, little knowing that the very individual whose sleep they didn't wish to disturb was wide awake, listening intently, hanging on to their every word. Her mom whispered, " What's come over you, you're in quite a mood tonight?"

Her dad replied, " You're in top form yourself. Never seen you so happy. And our daughter's settling down in both life and career, so why not make the best of our golden years."

Mom retorted, "You really should be more careful. Our daughter's all grown up and on the verge of marital life herself. What if she had woken up to find us in a compromising position. I would die of shame."

"Think nothing of it," he said, "Making love is the most natural thing in the world and the best way to show our affection, nothing to be ashamed of, that's how she came into this world. Besides, she would be proud that her parents can still get it on at this age."

Her mother boxed him on the chest in mock despair, " You men are all the same, always preening around with a one track mind. You're incorrigible. The next time you're in the mood, simply gesture towards the bedroom, to avoid any awkwardness." She got up to go, but he pulled her back. "Let me go clean up, I'm all sticky down there, besides you have work tomorrow too and need to get some sleep."

"Only on the condition that you return at the earliest, and give me a kiss to bide me by." said her dad. Her mom proceeded to give him a quick peck, but he would have nothing of it and he held her tight in his grasp till she relented and they engaged in a languorous liplpck once more.

S realized this was her cue to go back to the hall, although she was sticky down there as well, being caught eavesdropping was not a risk she could afford, and would result in awkwardness all around. She made her way to the hall and had barely lain down, when she perceived her mother stealing a glance at her to confirm she was sleeping. She smiled to herself, thanking her lucky stars to escape discovery as she replayed the events in her memory, before she fell asleep.

The next morning she was surprised to find her mother in a chirpy mood as she awoke, yawning from her slumber, to find her stroking her hair. S said, "How come so much love, you're generally shouting at me to get up, but today you're glowing as well."

Her mother blushed, " I'm very happy for you, that you are settling down, just wanted to make the most of your days here before you go to your husband's home."

S embraced her mom, "Don't say that, you know I'm always going to be your little girl and will be around so much that you'll wish I was out of your hair."

Her mother's eyes misted over, she changed the topic in a trice. "Don't butter me, better get ready fast or you'll be late for work."

The next few days went by in a whirl as work deadlines loomed, and the nights were filled with practical sessions of the knowledge gleaned. S just couldn't get enough of exploring her sensual side, free of all guilt, but it wasn't the real McCoy and was eager to feel his touch at the earliest. Also on the weekend was her cousin's wedding, a convenient excuse to indulge in some personal pampering before the outstation trip the next weekend.

By Friday, afternoon the reports had been uploaded and that took a load off her shoulders, giving her time to put her plan into action. The next day started with a salon visit where she indulged herself in some much overdue pampering, so much so that she could barely recognize herself by the time she emerged. She was sorely tempted to inquire if they offered a complete head to toe package, with emphasis on the bikini wax, but was too embarrassed to even open her mouth.

Her dad was called away on an urgent work matter that meant that he would be away for the next few days. Though that meant an end to the nightly illicit snooping that she had gotten so used to, it presented an opportunity to confide her innermost feelings to mom, without any hesitation and make the most of her experience in matters of intimacy. But it would take a leap of faith to broach this delicate subject with her mom, and the usually voluble S found herself tongue tied, wondering how to begin.

Her mom had worn an exquisite saree for the wedding and S one of her fancier salwar kameezes. Whilst her mom was the cynosure of all eyes, what was surprising was that quite a few of the relatives and guests came up to her mother and remarked how good her daughter looked, and they weren't just being polite. There were even some proposals for her, which her mother had to fob off, as S's engagement wasn't official as yet. On the ride home, her mom told her that she was coming of age, which made S blush in a mixture of embarrassment and pride.

When they got home S watched her mother undress, removing the saree, as her voluptuous, full figure came into view. The blouse was next to go exposing her pendulous breasts in a lacy bra, and the smooth roll of the tummy, under which a silken petticoat caressed the swell of her hips. As she loosened the drawstrings of the petticoat, letting it fall to the ground, S observed her mom's toned thighs, rounded buttocks and loins encased in a lacy swathe that gave some glimpses of the treasures within.

As her mother's hand went behind to release the catch of her bra, S reluctantly tore her eyes away, not wishing to appear to be staring. She quickly removed her own garments hurrying into the bathroom, to wash away the smegma that coated her panties. She brushed her teeth, and when she returned her mom already had put on her nightie too. As her mom went into the bathroom to freshen up and remove her makeup, S wondered how she would initiate the conversation with her mother, without appearing forward.

Her mom suggested that they sleep in the bedroom, before she had a chance to concur was already bundled up in the blankets, and switched off the lights. As S got under the covers her mother enveloped her in a tight hug, kissing her on the forehead. Despite the maternal affection, S discerned her mother's nipples poking through the nightie into her soft flesh. She at first thought that her mom was aroused, but then berated herself for thinking such dirty thoughts of her own mom.

It was unusually chilly that night, and the two ladies came closer together, bundled in the blankets to preserve the warmth. S could smell her mom's distinctive aroma which was always so reassuring for her. As was her wont, when she was younger, her hand gravitated into her mom's sleeve, moving towards the armpit.

As she made her way up, her fingers enjoyed the soft warm flesh that yielded to her touch, arriving at the goose pimpled, clear skin of her underarm coated with a light sheen of her sweat. Her fingers tried to continue up the same path meeting the swell of the breast, but the nightgown restricted her movements and she had to withdraw.

Her mother's intuition kicked in and she used her nimble digits to unbutton the buttons at the front, and expose her breast to the cool night air. She then took S's hand and placed it on her nipple, encouraging her explorations further. S felt the areola of her mother's breast, fuller than her own, and moved her hand across the nipple, stimulating it to rise further. She thirsted to taste them, but didn't know how to proceed.

Her mom solved the conflict putting an end to the uncertainty, pulling S's head towards the exposed breast, till her lips enclosed the areola and started sucking of their own accord. She enjoyed the sensation, and was buoyed by the sighs emanating from her mom's mouth. Her mom now freed the other breast of the confines too, guiding S's head towards it, so that it didn't feel left out.

As S finally came up for breath, her mom decided to get some action herself. Before S could figure out what was happening, her mom whipped off the blanket, and dipped her head under S's nightgown, licking her way up, to the junction of her thighs. And soon S felt a wetness that added to her own lubrication, as her moms tongue inserted itself into her slit.

Shocked, not expecting her mom to go so far, she instinctively tightened her legs together, before the pleasure kicked in and her thighs widened to give her mom access to her inner workings. Now it was her turn to sigh and moan, ending off with a shriek as her mom took her to heights of ecstasy she hadn't experienced ever. As S enjoyed these novel sensations, getting her breath back, her mom too came up for air, her mouth shiny with the look of a cat that's licked the cream.

She then whipped off her nightie with a flourish, and then proceeded to help S rid herself of hers. The night air was cool, and S's passion spent, a shiver ran up her spine. Her mother protectively pulled the coverlet over their exposed flesh hugging her tight. She looked into S's eyes and queried, " How did you enjoy it?"

S could only look on incredulously as her mother told her that she had discerned S's snooping on her the other night, her intuition kicking in, and the scent of S's discharges helping her put two and two together. She realized that her daughter would never muster up the courage to ask her, so she took this opportunity to conveniently nudge her in that direction, and educate her in the ways of pleasing her man. They slept ensconced in each other's arms as they dreamt of their men.

S awoke when it was still pitch dark, slightly alarmed to find herself in the buff, and a naked form in the same bed. It took her a while to find her bearings, but her mother's sonorous snoring reassured her that she had nothing to worry about. The rest had sharpened her arousal, and buoyed by her mom's antics, she had the urge to taste some pussy too.

She slid down the bed until she reached her mom's belly, the strong musky aroma of her sex assailed her nostrils. Drifting still lower, she reached the top of her slit and gingerly separated her wet folds to venture within. Unlike her thickly carpeted mound, her mother's cunt was bereft of any hair almost like a baby's, but little patches of stubble attested that some maintenance was due soon.

She debated whether to go further, afraid to wake her, and gingerly, inserted her tongue into her wet slit, enjoying her first taste of pussy. Her mom moaned, more from pleasure, than being roused from her reverie, pulled Sam's head closer to her loins while dipping her own towards hers, returning the favor and giving her daughter a modified 69.

Soon they were both busy eating each other out and primed for release. Her mom came first, with a force that surprised her, giving her a facial of sticky white cream. She herself came next, almost passing out with the intensity of pleasure that coursed through her nether regions.

Her mom turned her around so that they were face to face once more. Her mom spoke, "You certainly are a quick learner, imbibing lessons well, making me come, before you did. But those tendrils that cover your love pot are distinctly uncomfortable, leaving a bad taste in the mouth. We'll attend to your personal landscaping first thing in the morning." S hid her face in the crevice between her mother's breasts, abashed, but glad that her mom had volunteered to help.

Soon the sun rose and it's first rays streamed in through the window falling on their naked torsos. It was the first time S was viewing her mom nude, and she was seeing her in a new light. She looked adoringly at her mature frame and her full curves, still shipshape after all those years.

Her bulbous breasts though larger than her own were remarkably firm, not drooping with gravity. Her areola were considerably darker than her light pink ones, with nipples raised to points. Her stomach while not flat wasn't flabby either. Her hips were full and buttocks bouncy. Her cunt, despite the constant flow of traffic, was in such good shape and so well maintained that S wondered how she'd emerged out of there.

She had a lot to learn and was lingering on her mom's toned thighs, when her mom cocked an imperious eye, catching her staring at her reclining form and said, "a penny for your thoughts, my dear girl."

This was just the cue S needed to open up, "Mom I am at my wits end. I can't get him to look at me, let alone even hold my hand. Sometimes I despair whether I am destined to deserve love. And look at you, in such fine fettle with an active love life, while your daughter seems destined to be a virgin."

Her mother retorted, "Your father was much the same, even more so, but once I worked my charms on him, he just couldn't get enough, and near enough wore me out with his one track mind. "

S blushed as she remembered the night time shenanigans she had witnessed all through the week. She remembered seeing the silhouette of his mighty organ and asked her mom, "Does it hurt when he puts his thing in you?"

Her mom let off a tinkling laugh and her breasts jiggled, "No my dear, it's a perfect fit, and that's how it's meant to be. I was terrified too when I first saw it and thought it would split me wide open. But after the gates had been breached, I found myself wanting him inside me, as much as he did me. And besides you too came out of the same hole, so there's more than enough space in there."

S was reassured and hugged her mom tight, kissing her in gratitude. Her mom pooh poohed her away, giving her a naughty wink, "It's already daylight, and I have plenty to do, and cannot afford the luxury of lolling in bed all day." She walked to the kitchen unconcerned that she wasn't wearing a stitch, and S looked on spellbound, hypnotized by the sway of her undulating buttocks.

She lay back, eyes closed, dreaming of him, visualizing all the naughty scenarios in her head, as her body started to respond to her erotic thoughts. Her hand went to her quim, which was wet again, no surprise, it was constantly brimming over these days, and her eyes had a far away dreamy look as she rubbed the nub of her clit, reaching orgasm in no time.

As she opened her eyes she saw her mom standing in the doorway with two steaming cups of tea, wearing nothing but a wide grin plastered on her face. "I am glad to see that you are enjoying yourself, leaving no stone unturned in the pursuit of pleasure" she said with relish. S could see that she was turned on as well, her nipples hardened to points and a rivulet of sticky fluid running down her thigh.

"Better have your tea before either it gets cold or you do" she said, as S turned a shade of beet red, not knowing where to look. "What's there to get so embarrassed about, you weren't so bashful, whilst snooping on us all last week." She continued in the same vein, "in fact I put on some performances, knowing we had a captive audience."

S knew her game was up, and her mom had caught her red handed, so she began apologizing in earnest. "No need, it was just as big a turn on for me, knowing we had a voyeur in our midst." said her mom, as she sat besides her, passing her a cup of the brew.

As soon as they finished their cups, her mom ventured into the kitchen again returning with a saucepan filled with a liquid that smelt like caramel. "What have you cooked for breakfast?" S asked her mom.

Her mom guffawed. her trademark laugh tinkling across the room. "It's not for eating dear, but something that will gobble up your unwanted hair. It's a process called sugaring, giving you the benefits of waxing, with a fraction of the pain."

And she proceeded to give her daughter a demo, slathering it on her pubes and then when it had hardened enough removing it with a jerk to emerge completely bare. S couldn't resist running her hand over the vagina, and found it as smooth as a baby and considerably wet too. Now her mother tried it on S's forearms, thighs and other hairy areas, and soon the only patches of hair that remained were in her armpit and loins.

Her mom asked her to gird herself up before she applied the sugar, as these regions would be more sensitive. As she jerked it off, S understood what her mom meant, as she let out a shriek of pain, and followed it up with a volley of abuses, that she couldn't imagine she knew. As her mother commenced work on the other armpit, S thought she'd be better prepared this time, but the pain was just as bad, and S dreaded that she would pass out when they breached the final frontier.

But surprisingly it wasn't so bad, maybe it helped relax, not being so tense in anticipation, but going with the flow, or just the joy of clearing up the weeds and feeling like a brand new woman that did the trick. S felt exhilarated and sexy too, as she looked at herself in the full length mirror, focusing on the newly shorn areas which had come back into view after ages.

Her mother who had disappeared back into the kitchen now returned with a pot of turmeric paste. The haldi ceremony was generally performed just before a wedding, to rejuvenate the bride and make her glow for marital life which was imminent. But her mother felt that this time was good as any, and would help soothe the irritation of the sugaring. They dabbed each other with it so that they were literally covered in the yellow paste and looked like beings from another world, breaking out in a flurry of giggles as they viewed themselves in the mirror.

They rushed into the bathroom scrubbing it off in the shower, indulging in some tender affection as well. Her mother was quite fastidious in ensuring no speck of the haldi remained especially focussing on her erogenous zones, making her wet again, and not just from the water. She used the soap liberally all over S's body and if her hands weren't enough, her body as well, as S reciprocated those tender touches and they came together in a heap on the bathroom floor.

Dabbing themselves dry with the towels, they relaxed on the bed caressing each other's bodies with a familial tenderness. S opened up to her mother, sharing her apprehensions, "What if after all this trouble he is still not interested in me?"

Her mother laughed in reply, " It is his loss entirely, he doesn't know what he's missing. The only reason I could think of is that he could be impotent or gay. Believe me nothing ever goes to waste, there are plenty more fish in the sea, and you're one hell of a bait to hook your man and land your catch."

That reminded S that she needed to revamp her wardrobe, and asked her mom if she would accompany her on a shopping expedition. "With pleasure, I may even pick up a piece or two to surprise your father with as he comes home" she said with a lascivious wink.

So off they went to get some retail therapy under their belt. She had been so busy focusing on her academics, that she had neglected paying attention to what she wore, and how she looked, hopelessly out of date, like a relic from another era. They went to one of those new malls and were amazed at the styles and range on display picking out western and traditional wear that really suited her figure.