Well in Time for Valentines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom swiped it with her finger tip, tasting it like a connoisseur savoring the flavor. Another drop appeared, which my mom massaged into his shaft, as she fiddled with his ball sac, making him groan. Now she spread the sticky fluid all over the tip and enclosed her hand around his joystick, moving it up and down, as it grew larger with every stroke.

She now lay down inversely giving him access to her cunt while she ran her tongue along the length of his dick. And then enclosed it completely, sucking it like a lollipop, as he thrust his hips into her face. She was bobbing her head up and down, increasing the tempo as I wondered if it would fit into her tiny mouth.

Suddenly the organ throbbed, his body stiffened, as he came into her mouth, faster than she could swallow. Her mouth overflowed and a viscous white liquid emerged , running down her chin. She flicked it back into her mouth and licked him clean, before a chain of orgasms swept over her, and she squirted a jet all over his face. I was getting wet down there myself, and used my fingers to good effect, before my mom gave me a thorough licking, cleaning all vestiges of my cum.

The next couple of nights I looked on incredulously, as they demonstrated every conceivable sexual position, including some that made me marvel at how flexible their bodies were. I was now confident of proceeding to the next phase of my life and looked forward to losing my virginity with the man I loved.

He was going away on a business trip the next weekend. Since we had not seen each other for a fortnight, he agreed to meet me one afternoon, the night before he left. Little did he know about the transformation I had undergone. My parents arranged to visit a distant relative on some pretext, leaving the field wide open to me to do what I wanted.

I made full use of my mother's tips and wore some of the new garments that I had purchased on the shopping expedition, that outlined my assets without being too revealing. It was make or break for me. To relieve the tension, I fingered myself, imagining him doing me, as I came with an intensity that I'd never experienced before. I was now ready and relaxed, not wishing to seem too desperate. I was hoping his hormones would kick in and he would make the first move.

Sure enough, when the doorbell rang, I was rushing to attend to it. But then I remembered my mom's instructions, to count to ten, and calm my breath before opening the door. As he stepped within, adjusting his eyes to the afternoon glare, he didn't know what hit him.

Maybe it was the perfume, that stimulated his pheromones, or the vision of me as a sexy siren that he least expected to see, that left him transfixed. His eyes were nearly popping out of their sockets, and jaw wide open as he followed me, entranced into the hall. As we sat next to each other, I held his hand and could feel his pulse racing. Whatever I said didn't register with him, and his eyes had a glazed far away look.

It was then that I knew that I had him, hook, line, and sinker. He was tongue tied and looking at me adoringly like a lost puppy. I was blushing under the intense scrutiny, but deep down was happy that all the efforts of the past few days were bearing fruit. I was feeling a wetness seep into my loins, and was wondering whether the tampon would be enough to staunch the flow, seriously in danger of spouting a leak.

He finally gathered some courage to speak. His first halting words were just what my ears had been thirsting to hear for months since he had first proposed. "I feel sexually attracted to you, Is it okay if I touch you?" he asked haltingly, half afraid that I'd refuse. I nodded shyly, pleased as punch, that he had made his move. He was a thorough gentleman, chivalrous to the core, man enough to seek my permission, before indulging his innermost desires.

His hand slowly crept into my flowing sleeve, inching upwards. I was getting goosebumps as I experienced his sexual caress for the first time. I had worn a tunic that had enough room for his hand to maneuver into my armpit and beyond, precisely for this reason, and was silently lauding myself for this foresight. I tried to act demure, but my body was afire, hot and flushed, as his fingers caressed my bare armpit.

He suddenly withdrew them, as I briefly wondered if he had changed his mind, before bringing them to his nose, taking a deep whiff of my personal scent. I blushed looking away, while his hands returned back in again. This time venturing further, beyond the line of sight, into uncharted territory.

His fingers reached my bra strap, and slid over the satiny material, before reaching the lacy cups. As his hand traced it's outlines, my mouth opened in a silent sigh, egging him on further. He reached my cleavage and slowly cupped the entire breast, gently squeezing it, making me moan. Startled, he took his hand away, but I used my other hand to guide it back, encouraging him further, until he finally gathered courage to slide his fingers under the cups.

As he stroked my bosom, my nipples, which were flush with the skin, rose in arousal, surprising him as well as me. Buoyed by my reaction he inserted his other hand into the opposite sleeve, so that my other boob did not feel left out. Soon he was getting familiar with second base, his hands moving in unison. It was the first male touch on my prized assets and I wanted to make the most of every moment.

He boldly graduated from caresses, to squeezes, and finally even pinching my nipples. Initially I was startled, but started enjoying his excursions, as he explored every inch of my topography. I wished him to go further afield, but he had got tickets for a movie, and we were getting late. By the time we reached the theater, the show had begun, but we were least interested in the goings onscreen, than in explorations of a more personal nature.

Indulging in forbidden acts in a public space, although the hall was nearly deserted and in pitch black darkness, elevated my arousal even more. As we indulged our affections, before we realized it the movie was over and it was time to leave. I hurriedly straightened my clothes before we ventured back out into daylight and he escorted me in a taxi back home. As he said goodbye, he was loath to leave my hand, as was I.

I wished he had progressed further, but he had made a start. The tightly closed door had been pried open, though just a crack. It wouldn't be long, before he had unrestricted access to all my treasures, and me likewise. These thoughts were making me horny, and I was itching to get out of my clothes, and take matters into my own hands bringing them to a fitting conclusion.

As I opened the door of the apartment, I thought I heard moans. Thinking it was merely my aroused imagination, I ventured within, only to catch my parents in the act. My dad was thrusting into my mom from behind, as she leant on the kitchen counter.

Some of their clothes were scattered on the floor, while the rest were disheveled on their body, the urgency of their passion, leaving no time for niceties.

Chancing on this unexpected feast, I didn't want to disturb the flow. I quietly removed my garments and enjoyed the passion playing out, imagining us in their place, as I fingered myself to release, to a crescendo of moans and groans.

Appetites satisfied my parents turned around to find they had a voyeur in their midst, a captive audience to boot. "I didn't realize you were back, How did it go?" my mom asked. In reply I only blushed, saying that, a beginning had been made as I recounted the events of the afternoon.

My mom gathered me in her embrace, pleased as punch, that he had sought my permission before proceeding further. "He's a darling and a gem, you'd better hold on tight to this one, you won't find better than him."

"I will," I replied, thanking her for all her timely tips. I hoped our love would stand the test of time, like my parents had. As my thoughts went to him whilst going to sleep, I surmised he must be thinking of me too, rocking himself to sleep in a train hurtling towards its destination on a dark night, as surely as we were on the path to ours.

The next week went past in a blur, as I was working late with deadlines to meet and reports to submit. What made it tougher, was that I couldn't concentrate or get any sleep, as he occupied my mindscape, day and night. On our phone conversations, I realized the feeling was mutual, and he was eagerly waiting for our next rendezvous. I reminded him of our weekend trip that we had planned, and was looking forward to it, though with friends chaperoning us I doubted we would get much privacy. But at least we would be together and that was a start.

There were eight of us wedged into one van, excited and charged up for the weekend excursion. Though it wasn't exactly comfortable, I sidled up next to him, making the most of the cramped conditions, using the proximity to my advantage. I could feel the heat emanating from his body as my soft curves molded themselves to his taut muscular frame.

Luckily he wasn't at the wheel, so could use his hands for other things. He would cop a feel whenever the opportunity presented itself and though I would try to fend him off, discreetly, I secretly enjoyed his illicit incursions. To make matters worse there was a massive traffic jam to get out of the city, compounded by a mechanical breakdown and the journey of 3 hours stretched into 6.

But it gave us time enough to fondle each other, when our companions weren't looking, or asleep. Halfway through he asked me whether I wanted to sit on his lap, to be more comfortable, and I jumped at the opportunity, enjoying his hardness wedged between my buttocks and his hands holding me tight, insinuating them under my tunic whenever he had half a chance. I was more discreet, enjoying his touches and making furtive ones of my own.

We had sandwiches, samosas and snacks, and they came in handy when hunger pangs assailed us enroute. By the time we reached our destination, we had become reckless enough to be beyond caring, and our friends would look askance in the other direction, embarrassed by our brazen wantonness.

After freshening up and a quick change of clothes, which again surprised him, as it revealed more of my curves and gave enough glimpses of what lay beneath, we went for dinner at a nearby barbecue restaurant. Though we were all quite ravenous owing to the fact we didn't have a proper lunch, he was too busy feasting his eyes on me, to be bothered with the stuff on my plate, and we were busy playing footsie under the table.

It was Valentine's day tomorrow, and I planned to give him a gift that he would never forget. As we came back to the flat, the girls all in the master bedroom, while the boys took the adjacent room. As we were about to disrobe we heard some laughter and noises coming through from the other side. There was a linen closet in the wall, and it opened on both sides too. Our natural inquisitiveness got the better of us and we peeked through the crack of the door to get a glimpse of what the fuss was all about on the other side, and boy were we in for a surprise.

Boys will be boys, and my fiance, and eM's were at the forefront of acting out the various sexual positions to the other boys. They couldn't have been more graphic and were practically dry humping each other in a risque display, that left us all scandalized. The younger girls turned beet red and looked away in shame, while the two of us who were amazed, looked on wide eyed, trying to take in every detail of something we would be indulging in soon.

I didn't let on that I had watched an actual live performance, not a simulation, by none other than my own parents who had put on a show purely for my benefit. But I didn't mind the refresher course, and reluctantly let the other girls rein us before we were caught red handed.

It was getting late too, and the girls were yawning from the double effect of a long day, and a heavy dinner to boot. We disrobed down to our lingerie, and the girls were scandalized at the sexy one's eM and I had put on. Our intimate wear of silk satin, and lace was more suited to sexiness, rather than comfort, and it seemed we had come prepared for a honeymoon, rather than a sleepover. The other girls drew in their breath, but we distinctly heard a whistle as well, and ventured to the cupboard in the wall.

We flung the doors open to find the boys looking sheepish on the other side. That's when eM opened her big mouth and let on that we'd been guilty of spying as well. Drastic measures were needed, and we decided that both couples would get a room each, whilst the singles would be bundled into the hall, and that would put a stop to the spying games with both girls and boys in the same rooms.

eM and I exchanged a knowing smile as this suited us just fine, to be with our paramours on Valentine's eve, the perfect gift and a win win situation for all of us. The girls quickly put on their nighties, and soon it was just me and him in the master bedroom, while eM and eL took the adjacent room. What was left unsaid was that we would be sharing a bed, and a lot of other things besides.

As he stepped within, he bolted the door and locked the linen cupboard to make doubly sure we were not disturbed. I had worn a babydoll in crimson whilst he was just clad in black shorts and singlet. My eyes were riveted on the bulge in his shorts, while his piercing gaze, seemed to go through my garments making me feel quite naked, and my cheeks burned a bright red, matching the color of my lingerie. He sat on the bed next to me, and said those three words I never tire of hearing, "I love you."

I reciprocated, "Happy valentine's day sweetheart, I love you too." There was an awkward silence, before I said, " Are we just going to sit around, or are you going to do anything?"

Maybe that's just the signal he needed, and his hand went into my sleeve of my flowing nightgown, locating the breast without any difficulty through the diaphanous material. The sounds of passion coming from the next room, where the creaking of the bed and the accompanying moans, let on that our friends had got a head start and we should be getting a move on too, motivated us to go a step further.

I brought my face close to his, and our lips met for a lip lock. But he was still a novice, so I nearly had to pry him open to get to his tongue. Soon, he was in fine fettle, as our tongues jousted with each other enjoying our first ever kiss. I finished off with a series of kisses all around his face. He was having a gala time and was an enthusiastic learner, quick on the uptake, giving as good as he got.

Despite the chill in the air, I was feeling unusually warm, and moved to remove his singlet, hoping he'd get the hint and do the same. As his sculpted torso came into view, I rained a series of kisses on his chest as well, marking it out as my territory. Not to be left behind, he took the hem of my nighty and removed it with a flourish, getting an unobstructed view of my silhouette.

My pale skin broke out into goosebumps, as his warm hands caressed my bare flesh, akin to a blind man reading Braille. He now kissed me along the nape of my neck, into my cleavage, tracing the contours of my lacy bra. He used his lips to slide the bra straps off my shoulders and insinuated his hands within, seeking my nipples as I absentmindedly fiddled with his.

Since he had already copped a feel of my tits, I undid the catch of my bra and let it fall away, giving him a view of my knockers for the first time. He was frozen, staring at my boobs, like a man who's hit the jackpot. I point blank asked him whether he'd like to taste them, before he dipped his head and suckled on them.

Meanwhile I was stroking the bulge in his pants, desperate for a dekko at his dick. I deftly maneuvered my fingers into his waistband, feeling him up for good measure, as he alternated to my other tit. He was now straining against his shorts, and I helped him increase his circulation by giving him room to breathe, as his pecker poked out of his pants. He rose up slightly allowing me to lower them completely, looking upon his naked form for the first time.

He was fit as a fiddle with a little flabbiness here and there. His hands now went into my panties, and was doubly surprised, not only at the smooth, hairless mound but also the wetness that emerged from the slit, as his fingers explored my moist depths. As he brushed my clit, more by accident than intentional, a moan escaped my lips, egging him further.

My panties were now soaked through with my juices, as I stood up, my loins in line with his face, intoxicating him with the musky scent that issued forth. He got the hint, and hooked his thumbs into my panties to come face to face with my moist mound for the first time. I stepped out of my panties, as we sized each other up, completely naked for the first time ever.

His joy stick was now at full tilt and leaking copiously too. Both my sets of lips watered, as I took in the sight. He too was practically drooling as he focused on my pleasure pit. He picked me up in one fell swoop and laid me supine on the bed. I spread my thighs as he bent down for a closer look, asking him to lie down in reverse, so that I could do the same for him.

His member stood up tall, rising up from the undergrowth of weeds that surrounded it. I surprised him by kissing it along it's length, tasting his seed for the first time as I reached the mushroom tip on top. He was in raptures when my mouth enclosed his dick, giving him a blow job that he'd only dreamt of.

He buried his face in my pussy and soon we were racing to the finish line. He came first, filling me up with spurts of his thick white cream, almost making me choke, before I swallowed, gulping it down enjoying the distinct flavour of his sperm, as his body tensed up in orgasm. It triggered off a series of smaller orgasms, as waves of pleasure washed over me, spraying his face too with a fine mist. He turned around to thank me, but before he could speak, my mouth met his in a kiss, and we exchanged tastes, mixing up our love lotion and hungered for more.

I needed a hot shower, sticky and sweaty despite his best efforts to clean me up, and he followed me into the bathroom, sidling up behind me, as I reveled in the warm spray. His hands roamed all over my front, lingering on my cleavage and my loins, while his dick pushed into my buttocks, hard once more.

I turned around and repaid the favor as my nipples poked into his back, while my hand enclosed his shaft. As he pulsated in my grasp, I turned to face him, allowing access to my wet cunt, which soon began to throb again in anticipation. We both came at the same time, he shooting ropes of cum into my belly button, while I spurted my lubricants onto his legs. We both sank down to the bathroom floor, exhausted after releasing all the pent up tension, simply caressing each other's face, getting our breath back.

He wrapped me up in a towel and carried me back inside, lowering me gently down. As he turned around to put on his shorts, I grabbed his wrist, motioning him to wait awhile. It was just a few minutes to midnight, and I looked at him in the eye, and told him that I wanted him to take my virginity, entering me as in celebration of our first valentine's together.

He was a bit hesitant, asking me if I was certain, because there would be no going back. I just pulled him towards me, unwrapped the towel, and lined his penis with my vagina. He wondered whether we should use some protection, but I wanted to feel him in me, to fill me up, to go all the way.

As he started thrusting into me, making me wince every time he hit my hymen, I looked askance, closing my eyes, grimacing, convincing myself that pleasure would follow the pain. The incessant pressure brought to bear on my taut tissue achieved a breakthrough, and as he tore through the thin barrier, I bit my lip nearly passing out in pain. He was also exhausted, and collapsed on his side, trying to get his breath back.