Well in Time for Valentines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end, they came to the lingerie section, and seeing some of the styles displayed on the mannequins, that left nothing to the imagination, made S blush. Her mom was more self assured, nonchalantly picking up some pieces that S wouldn't even imagine selecting for herself, and asking her whether her dad would like them.

Her mom went into the trial room and before S could protest pulled her in as well. Without wasting any more time her mom had stripped down and was completely nude, admiring her full figure in the full length mirror. Even as S tried her hardest to look askance, focusing her eyes on the floor, she could smell the musky aroma of her sex in the close confines of that tiny space, arousing her once more, as she felt a wetness seeping through her panties as well.

S turned towards the wall, embarrassed as she attempted to remove her garments as well, and was surprised when her mom gave her a pinch on her bottom, making her jump, as she stepped out of her panties. Her mom then hugged her from behind, and S could feel the moisture of her quim transferred to her bottom, as she held her tight.

Her mom turned her around, and handed her some lingerie to try as well. S saw that her mom had already put on the most scandalous piece, an open cup bra that showcased her big brown tits and crotch less lace panties to match, so convenient as her cunt was dripping with juice. S's mouth watered and other orifices lower down were overflowing as well, as she took in this erotic sight.

Her mom, seeing a trickle moving down her thigh, was loath to let any of this precious fluid go waste, squatting on the floor and licking it up, only stimulating it furthermore. S was panting by the time her mother reached her muffin, and as her tongue probed the innermost recesses, she let out a groan of pleasure, indicating her enjoyment.

Her mother, taking advantage of the full length mirror then proceeded to let her tongue do the talking, giving her a guided tour of the female anatomy starting from the labia majora, minora, hymen, and clitoris. As her tongue probed deeper down her daughter's vagina, her fingers strummed her clitoris, that was now so sensitive, that even a mere touch made her shudder.

S spread her legs wider, enjoying the sensations as her mom ate her out. As her mom hit her g spot, suddenly S tensed up, almost blacking out from an overdose of pleasure, as she squirted right into her mom's face. She felt limp like a rag doll, all her pent up tension released, breathing heavily, her whole body tingling with a feeling she couldn't quite describe.

As she opened her eyes, she saw her mom sitting with legs spread wide invitingly, so that she gravitated towards her groin. Her mom guided S's head to her waiting wetness, and she wasted no time in imitating her moves, from just minutes earlier. As she pushed her mom's buttons, she erupted in an orgasm of such intensity, that S got an involuntary facial, as her entire visage coated with a musky spray that emanated from deep within her mom's recesses.

They were lucky that there were no other customers at that time, or it would surely have raised an alarm, if not eyebrows. The release of the pent up sexual tension meant that they were far more relaxed in trying out their garments, and quickly concluded their shopping expedition, returning home laden with bags full of fashion and cosmetics, fully satisfied after some retail therapy and more.

They grabbed lunch at a nearby Italian restaurant, enjoying a conversation more like lovers, rather than mother and daughter. S began by asking, "Is it normal to feel like this? sometimes I am consumed by guilt for having such sexual thoughts."

Her mom replied, "No it's the most natural thing in the world, we are the only species on the planet that copulate for pleasure, and not just to propagate the species. Getting to know your body is essential, and taking care of your urges, is like a release valve on the pressure cooker."

S blushed at her mother's forthrightness, glad that she harboured no hang ups. She was a little hesitant with her next query, "Is it okay to let him touch me, even before we are officially wed."

Her mom laughed, " You're both consenting adults, if love is there, marriage is just a formality. Jab miya biwi razi to kya karega kazi. Sexual compatibility is one of the most important factors integral to a relationship. Many a match has broken up due to lack of intimacy between the partners. In fact, I would encourage you to test the waters."

Her mom continued in the same vein without batting an eyelid, "Once I knew your father was the one for me, nothing was off limits or out of bounds. In fact it was me who initiated lovemaking most times, as your dad was painfully shy. Though once he got started, his libido would be difficult to rein in. We tried virtually every position in the book, both conventional as well as experimental, and invented some pretty exotic ones as well. I was always wet and he, ever willing."

S blushed as her overactive imagination filled in the gaps in her mother's narrative. Moreover she was relieved to have that burden off her chest. Lunch had arrived, and all that activity that preceded it had left them famished, so they attacked it with gusto. They returned home, stomachs full, to grab a siesta and some rest, enjoying a leisurely afternoon nap.

S awoke first, stretching languorously enjoying the sight of her mom's supine body, naked in repose. She was gazing at her in rapt admiration, when her mom pulled her close. As S snuggled in her bosom in a filial embrace, her mom kissed her on the forehead tenderly as she reveled in the affection. As the evening shadows lengthened they reluctantly got out of bed, to get ready for the wedding reception that evening.

S started the shower and was not surprised when her mom sidled up behind her, caressing her curves under the warm spray. S looked on, amazed to see her nipples rising to points from the surrounding skin, when the flow ceased and the soaping started.

Her mother did quite a thorough job of whipping up the suds, making sure that no portion of the skin surface was left untouched, venturing into even her deepest crevices, and hidden folds. S could take it no more and turned around, to give the same treatment to her mother as well, echoing her every move, and eliciting similar reactions as well. Her tits rubbed against her mom's bosom, as she tweaked her mother's nipples eliciting squeals.

She was enjoying the spectacle and the feel of her mom's mature curves as she rubbed her slippery body against her mom's, her hands, venturing unto her snatch, seeking out her g spot, and enjoying the reactions as her fingers found their mark. Her mom, more experienced, had no such qualms and got her into the groove, as the small bathroom steamed up from their moves, bodies writhing, limbs entangled.

Soon they were both past the point of no return and held each other tight as they came, opening the shower tap as their sluice gates gave way. The warm water was wonderful as it washed away the suds as well as the other bodily fluids that were in full flow, beyond their control. Her mom's head dipped towards her rosy lips in a kiss as a leg snaked behind her buttock pulling her closer.

They were positively glowing as they exited from the shower, and their skin red, not just from the scalding spray of water, but the heat radiating from deeper down as well. As S patted herself dry, her mother gave her a master class on how to use cosmetics to maximum effect and amplify her charms. She shared her trade secrets, from where to apply perfume and how to amplify one's cleavage by pushing up the bosom, and by the time she finished, S was transformed to a point where she couldn't believe her own eyes.

As her mom got ready in the traditional ghagra choli, S put on a more contemporary style, from the shopping earlier that day. Just before they stepped out her mother put a tiny black dot behind her ear to save her from the evil eye, or nazar.

Both mom and daughter, were the cynosure of all eyes and the focal point of all conversation at the wedding feast. While her mom was used to being the center of attention, for S it was a revelation, as boys that never gave her a second glance, were literally falling over each other, vying for her favor. S gave a wry smile, as little did they know she was already taken, but enjoyed it nevertheless.

They were giggling like excited schoolgirls on the cab ride home, exchanging notes, as her mother teased her about the lineup of suitors vying for the most eligible bachelorette.

S retorted that she could sense the boys literally undressing her mother with their eyes, saying she was no less than a femme fatale, as her mom burst out in a spontaneous laugh in agreement.

As soon as they bolted the door, they were all over each other, and could hold back the raging passions no longer, clutching each other in a tight embrace, kissing with a gusto that had to be seen to be believed. Their hands roamed all over the other's body, inflaming them further, only coming apart briefly to put away their jewellery, before literally attacking each other, almost tearing off their garments in a haste.

They were now down to their underclothes and their nimble fingers wiggled within the bra cups and under the straps sliding them off the shoulders, teasing the erect nipples within. Her mother had worn a silken petticoat, and S could make out through the diaphanous material, the silhouette of her toned thighs. A wet patch was spreading in front outlining her lower lips and making it clear that her mom had dispensed with panties. S's hands went within the slit at the side seeking the wetness within.

Meanwhile her mom had cast off her bra and her nipples rose up, defying gravity, poking at S's own unclad bosom. The gusset of S's lacy panties was sopping wet, and her mom just pulled them down to get unrestricted access. She loosened the drawstrings of her petticoat too, and mother and daughter were as naked as the day they were born.

Her mom then startled S with her boldness, making her jump, by inserting a well lubricated digit up her arsehole. Startled at first, S found it strangely erotic, and it took her to another level of pleasure as her mom kept up her assault on the front too. S followed her mom's lead and found the entry at her backdoor comparatively easier, and soon they were both at the edge. As they came, within seconds, her mom's warm fluids stimulating her own to match them as their hips bucked in unison on the mattress, wetting it completely.

Mom and daughter, ventured into the bathroom for a quick shower before enjoying the warmth of a loving embrace, snuggled in the covers, as they drifted off to sleep, each dreaming of their paramours, giving full flight to their erotic fantasies.

S awoke to the delicious aroma of the piping hot breakfast, that her mom was rustling up, as the sun's oblique rays caressed her body. She got up, stretching full length, yawning, and made her way into the kitchen, listening to her mom humming a peppy tune, as she went about her work. She embraced her mom from behind, one hand at her bosom, the other lower down, gravitating to her wet slit.

Her mom turned her head only to be met halfway for a kiss. "You certainly are in a frisky mood this morning," she remarked as her daughter came alongside. "But, you'd better hurry, if you don't want to be late for work," she said, quickly rustling up a couple of parathas, feeding her with her own hands despite her protestations to the contrary. She bustled her off to the bathroom to wash away all traces of their nighttime antics.

When S returned she found her clothes neatly ironed and laid out on the bed. As she put them on, her mom advised her to insert a tampon as added protection, from any mishap that could occur, as her juices were flowing freely. She bashfully smiled, amazed at the sagacity of her mom's experience.

All day at work, she had trouble focusing as her attention was elsewhere, inner demons unleashed. Her co-workers too found something quite different about her, and not just in the looks. During lunch break, her urges were getting too much to hold back any more, and she had to take a loo break to quell the fire that was raging down below. A few quick flicks of her fingers and the pent up passion was released, at least for the next couple of hours, till she went back home.

As she returned home she wondered if in seeking love she'd unleashed a beast that was beyond her control, let the genie out of the bottle; things would never be the same again. She confided to her mom about her dilemma, but her mom told her nonchalantly, that there was nothing to worry about. "Just listen to your body, it's making up for lost time. I'll teach you a few tricks, and you'll be able to pleasure yourself, without anybody getting so much as a whiff of what you're up to."

She then disrobed before her in a trice, and demonstrated how just a slight adjustment of the thighs could create sufficient friction in the loins to activate her lubricants once more. As S watched on enthralled, her mom's visage calm, betraying nary a sign of the fire the friction of her thighs had ignited in her loins. S felt the heat spreading from within, and with alacrity shed her clothes, feeling flustered and constricted all of a sudden.

She sat facing her mom, trying to copy her movements, keeping a straight face. And found that it really worked for her as well, And she didn't need to use her hands at all, just making sure that she kept emotions well in check and a poker face throughout. In a couple of minutes, she was past the point of no return, and only an inaudible sigh that escaped her lips gave even a hint of what had transpired.

Mom was quick as a flash, dipping her head between my thighs for a taste of ambrosia that issued from my crotch. She found the thread of the tampon and removed it slowly. She delighted in licking it like a lollipop, full as it was of my intimate nectar.

Licking her lips in delight, she informed me that father would be returning that evening, and decorum dictated that the nudity that was like second nature for the past couple of days, would have to be curtailed. But as a small consolation, her dad was sure to be randy after a prolonged abstinence, and she could pick up a few pointers from the love fest later that night, provided she played her cards right.

Sure enough when dad came home later that evening, he was surprised by my makeover, but he had eyes only for mom and no other. He hugged her tight, lingering a little longer in the embrace. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him grope mom's bottom, before she pushed him away making a gesture with her eyes, that I was around.

Dad looked on pleadingly with large puppy dog eyes, and I could discern a prominent bulge in his groin, as mom pushed him towards the bathroom. As soon as he was within, I gave mom a knowing smile, and an encouraging nod of the head, gesturing to her to go ahead and enjoy herself, not bother about me, as the sound of the shower running with my dad humming a romantic number emerged from within.

My mom replied that being coy was part of the charm, and playing hard to get, only took the desire up a notch. She asked me to wait and watch. Sure enough, my dad called for a towel, unlatching the door. As mom proffered one, putting just her arm in the bathroom, she was pulled inside, despite token resistance, and the door securely latched.

I could hear hushed whispers, a rustling of cloth and a rhythmic pounding to the accompaniment of moans, that left no doubt of what was going on within. As the tempo increased, I wished I was a fly on the wall to witness the steamy scenes inside, and rubbed my thighs together, imagining the goings on inside. Soon I had reached a state of bliss, and by the sound of the shower restarting, they had too.

By the time I made myself decent, the bathroom door opened and mom emerged stealthily, her clothes in disarray, her hair wet, hickeys on her neck, and a shine in her eyes, like the cat who's licked the cream. She gave me a hug and a reassuring squeeze on my arm before disappearing into the kitchen, humming the same number that dad was earlier. After a couple of minutes, dad came out too, hurriedly going into the bedroom to change.

As mom laid the dinner table, he asked how the wedding had gone, and remarked how happy I looked, while he was sorry to have missed out due to pending commitments. I smiled softly, saying we had a great time, as I recalled those days and nights, marking my transformation from an innocent girl to a woman of the world. My mom fed us dinner, and I could feel the sexual tension in the air, and the current that passed between them, with every touch.

Not wanting to be a killjoy, or a wet blanket, but more intent in furthering my sexual studies, I gave an exaggerated yawn, saying that I had a busy day at work, and couldn't wait to hit the pillow, asking to be excused. My parents exchanged a knowing glance, as I ventured into the bathroom. As I returned they hurriedly came apart, looking everywhere else, except at me.

But my mom's tousled hair, and open buttons of her nighty, gave me enough hints that they couldn't wait for another round, as I went into the hall to lie down. I heard hushed whispers and then the sound of kissing, slowly tiptoeing to the bedroom door to get a better look. It was going to be a long night. I pitied my mom, as she wasn't going to get any rest,but mostly envied her as she was getting her fill of something that I was itching to receive in my loins.

I watched on spellbound, all vestiges of sleep disappearing. My mother in the open cup bra and crotchless panties was stunning, lying supine, while my dad plowed on relentlessly between her thighs, all the pent up urges and passions coming to a fitting conclusion.

As he came with a final thrust, he arched his back, before collapsing on her, in an effort that left him quite drained. My mom locked her legs behind him, unwilling to let go. While he suckled on her tits, she came too, with a silent scream, sweating and shuddering, as a series of orgasms wracked through her mature frame.

As they lay in each other's arms she told him what transpired over the last few days, holding no secrets back from the man she loved. Dad was taken aback, but glad that his daughter had come of age under her tutelage and expert guidance. Mom motioned me within, knowing I was eavesdropping, and I blushed, knowing that my game of hide and seek was up.

I went into the room chastened and contrite, downcast and dejected, proffering my apologies. My parents enclosed me in a hug, saying there was nothing to apologize about, and nothing to be ashamed of either. In fact they were relieved that they didn't have to be furtive anymore, and offered to solve any queries that I harbored.

I asked them if I could observe their sessions, with the lights on, and they consented, giving me a practical in the very next instant. My mother demonstrated how to put on a condom on a live model, something I'd only done with a banana in sex ed. She provided a running commentary, as my dad proceeded to enter her, with hints on how to maximize pleasure and comfort.

Although my dad avoided looking at me directly, my mom had no such compunctions, quite nonchalant, without even a hint of self consciousness. I was proud to have my parents as sexual role models, a unique experience that solved all my doubts without a hitch. I lowered my pajamas and removed my nighty top, to be arrayed in my birthday suit. It was the least I could do, to show my appreciation, and make them feel at ease as well, who had done so much for me without even batting an eyelid.

I next asked mom if she could teach me the basics of a blow job. Though it was a learning experience for me, the pleasure was all hers. Under her tender caresses, my dad's drooping member stiffened up to be ramrod straight, perpendicular to his body, rising high. I looked on transfixed at the magical transformation, as it twitched, displaying a life of its own. It became redder and engorged, at the tip of the mushroom head a small sparkling dewdrop formed glistening in the light.