Well in Time for Valentines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
no1mf
no1mf
65 Followers

He looked at me with concern, asking if I was okay. I felt that I had been torn asunder, and saw a red patch, develop on the towel that I had placed under my hips precisely to prevent a mess, ironically in the shape of a heart, proof of passing. But more than the ache was the realization that I had blossomed into a woman and my last frontier had been breached.

I had still not come, and asked him if I could be on top. He nodded,too tired to speak, marveling at my drive and my energy. We reversed positions and I straddled him, lining our loins up once more and lowering myself slowly, till I enclosed his shaft. Not only was he a perfect fit but I was experiencing the most amazing sensations, getting an internal massage, as I bounced up and down, slowly at first and then with increasing intensity.

It was much like riding a rodeo, my hair flying about wildly, as he held on tight kneading my swaying breasts with his palms. He was almost there and every thrust was smoother than a well oiled glove as my vaginal walls gripped his organ, inviting him into my parlor.

I could feel his organ vibrate, in anticipation of release and suddenly he pulsated deep within my depths filling me up with his cream. This triggered a series of orgasms of my own as I let out a primal scream, my walls coaxing out the remnants of his seed, before releasing their grip on his softening prick.

I collapsed on his chest, my body awash in sweat with all that exertion, and my womb full of his fecund seed. I felt a warmth of tenderness, radiate through my entire being, glowing with a love, that seemed boundless, as I was cocooned in his embrace, comfortable in his arms. As I drifted off to sleep, now a woman, fulfilled in every sense of the term, he was mine, and I his. In fact we were fused into one and merged in our love, as me became we, coming "well in time" for a perfect Valentine.

no1mf
no1mf
65 Followers