Well, It was Your Idea!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, you caught me still getting ready for work," Chloe responded.

"Oh, okay, not that I'm complaining," he laughed, "I need a picture of

the box to prove it's been delivered."

Chloe held the box in both hands, tits resting on the top of it, smiling at the driver. He pointed the touchpad towards her and took the picture.

"Normally it's just in an open doorway but that more than do," he laughed.

Chloe smiled at him, then turned and put the box down on the floor, bending and showing him her arse.

"Oops sorry, there you go then," she told him, "actually, I lied a little earlier."

She took a couple of steps to the stairs and picked up her phone.

"I was filming it, but only so my boyfriend could see your reaction, I'm sorry, but if you don't mind could I take a couple of selfies with you please?"

The driver looked at her confused, and then she stood next to him, pointing the camera at them both. She took a picture, then felt his hand on her arse. She told him one more, and just as she took it he quickly reached his hands around and cupped her tits.

"Oi cheeky," she giggled.

Can I take a couple of pictures of you now?" he asked, "with a little less on?"

Chloe looked at him, pondering her answer.

"Okay," she answered abruptly, "as long as you take a couple with my phone too. Don't try anything or I'll scream the street down though."

He stepped into the hallway, Chloe pushing the door too. She removed her bra and cupped her tits as he took a couple of shots, then peeled her thong off. After Ethan and old Mister Harris, this was only the third man she'd ever been naked in front of. Without prompting, she sat on the stairs and parted her legs, the driver taking snaps with both phones. She quickly turned, kneeling on the bottom step, legs spread to expose her pussy and arse to him. She heard the camera clicks, then felt fingers run along her slit. Chloe jumped and stood up.

"No, pictures only," she scolded him.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist, you're arse is amazing," he told her, turning and leaving.

"Thank you," he called out as he walked off down the path, adjusting the tent in his trousers.

As she shut the door Chloe started laughing to herself. She'd shouted at him, but that was exactly what she'd needed. Her pussy was on fire. She knelt on the step and fingered herself to orgasm, wondering to herself what would have happened if she'd let him carry on.

She picked up the box, and her discarded underwear, and went up to her bedroom. She opened the box carefully, tipping the contents onto the bed. She gasped as he saw the item, packaged still but the see-through front pointing up at her. In the package was a dildo that looked like a real cock. As she started opening it, her phone pinged.

"I know it's arrived, I had a notification. I knew you were missing me and don't have any pictures as I do, so I bought you a realistic dildo that is the same size as mine so you can pretend I'm there."

Chloe took it and rolled it around in her hands. It was firmer than she'd expected, then veins tickling across her palm as she rolled the dildo around. Still naked, she sat on the end of the bed and put the dildo to her mouth, closing her eyes. She took herself back in time a little, the delivery driver had just run his fingers across her wet lips, this time she turned back at him and smiled. Now, in her thoughts, she was sitting on the bottom step.

"Oh hello, is that because of me?" she giggled, pointing to his obvious erection.

The driver simply nodded. Chloe dipped her head, taking the dildo in her mouth. She'd forged quite a technique on Ethan, who's told her she gave a very good blowjob. One thing he'd liked was that she had no gag reflex, taking his cock down relatively easily. She slid the cock into her throat, rubbing between her legs until she came. In her thoughts, the driver had cum down her throat at the same time.

She lay back on the bed, relaxing, then realised she'd just daydreamed about being with someone other than Ethan. Now an image of old Mister Harris flooded her, this time he was watching her blow the delivery driver. Now she'd have to give him another blowjob, one not to tell her parents and another to keep quiet about the driver. Her guilty thoughts were subdued by her remembering Ethan saying that's what it might need to get out of trouble.

With just over two weeks left until Ethan's return, Chloe spent as much of her spare time as possible using the dildo. Most of it was used trying to insert the dildo anally. It hurt too much at first, she knew she had to persist though. She kept trying different angles, and different ways of easing it in, and eventually her persistence paid off. Ethan was back in two days, she had a surprise for him the following day.

"I have a couple of hours spare tomorrow afternoon at about 1 p.m. so we can chat if you know what I mean?" Ethan had sent her.

"Look forward to it, I hope you'll like it too," Chloe sent back.

Ethan knew it was the day she was off work and her mum was out, so she knew exactly what he had planned. However, the following morning at around midday Chloe went for a walk around the park. It was a very warm day, with quite a few people lying or sitting on blankets on the grass, taking advantage of the relative quiet while the kids were at school still. Chloe wore sunglasses, enjoying a couple of cheeky glances her way, the pale-coloured summer dress she wore barely concealed the dark underwear she had on underneath. Chloe found a spot and lay down, legs bent at the knee. She knew anyone at the right angle would be able to see up her skirt.

She'd wanted to wear stockings but it was far too warm, they'd have to keep for another day. Today, Ethan would just have to make do with what she offered. Chloe looked at her watch, she had around thirty minutes before he was due to call her. She stood and went to sit on a picnic bench alongside the pathway. She sat with her legs under the bench but at an angle so she could see down the path,

A few people were sitting or lying on the grass, the closest around fifty feet away, a couple around her age, too busy kissing to notice her. Chloe looked at her watch, still a bit of time to kill. She casually lifted one leg onto the seat, pretending to scratch her leg on the underside of her thigh. She saw the girl momentarily pause to look over, probably unsure if she'd seen right. Chloe tried not to look over but kept her leg where it was.

She took out her phone and pretended to look at it, really she'd switched on the camera and had put it on selfie mode. The dress fastened around her waist with a thin belt which Chloe undid a little. Leaning forward she took a selfie of her cleavage. She glanced up to see two middle-aged men looking in her direction. She left her top loose, knowing now the neckline was open right down into her cleavage. A couple more selfies followed, and then when she thought nobody was looking she casually pulled one of her breasts out into the open and took another picture.

Trying to ignore everyone around her, Chloe was getting turned on wondering if they were watching, or unaware of her actions. Putting her phone down she placed her legs under the table but apart a little, then lifted her arse slightly, enough to inch her thong down. Slowly and discreetly she inched them down her thighs and past her knees. She lifted a leg again and let the thong slide down to her ankle. Looking up, the girl gave her a knowing smile.

Chloe smiled back, lifting her other leg and pulled the thong from her ankle. The girl was still watching as Chloe stuffed them into her bag. She saw the girl nudge her boyfriend and he looked in Chloe's direction. Looking away but able to see him out of the corner of her eye, Chloe parted her legs. She kept moving, each movement altering her dress, each movement exposing just a little bit more flesh. Chloe looked at her watch, Ethan would be phoning soon. She looked over at the couple, waved goodbye and opened her legs as wide as possible.

Swinging them back over the seat she walked off down the pathway to a clearing she'd seen earlier. Getting by it she looked over her shoulder, nobody was following. Quickly she dodged through the bushes. In the small clearing was a huge tree, its truck about twice as wide as Chloe's body. She leaned against it and looked down, at where a tree branch lay on the floor. Setting her bag down, she put her phone on selfie mode and checked the view of herself. It was almost perfect. As she set the phone down, Ethan called.

"Hi," she said, his face appearing on the screen, hers in a small box in the corner.

"Hi you too," he smiled, "where are you?"

Chloe laughed and picked up the phone, showing it around and telling him she was in the park, before setting the phone back down.

"Is anyone there with you?" she asked.

"No, they're all out for a while," Ethan answered.

Chloe didn't answer, she just undid the belt fully. Ethan gasped when he saw her nakedness under her dress.

"You aren't wearing underwear?" he asked.

"Not any more!" she giggled.

She let the dress fall open and started to tweak her nipples, then let a hand slide between her legs, She moaned probably a little bit louder than she'd wanted. She quickly looked around but could see no one about.

"I thought I'd treat you, to let you know how brave and confident I've gotten," Chloe whispered.

"Well it's a great treat," Ethan said.

"Oh, I haven't started yet," Chloe laughed.

She reached a hand into her bag and pulled out the dildo, turning back to the camera and sliding it into her mouth. She watched as Ethan undid and pushed down his jeans, his cock semi-erect already. As he started stroking, Chloe leaned against the tree and pushed the dildo into her soaking-wet pussy. She groaned loudly, then paused as through the bushes she saw people walking along the pathway. She thrust the dildo into herself as she played with her nipples, trying to keep her eyes open so she could watch Ethan.

Her dress was getting in the way, so she paused what she was doing and slid it off,

dropping it to the floor. Standing fully naked leaning back against the tree, she was oblivious to the people walking on the other pathway behind her, people who Ethan could see through a small gap to the side of the tree. Now and again people would stop, possibly hearing the soft moans coming from Chloe who had a hand in her mouth now to subdue herself.

Her legs starting to tire, Chloe turned and crouched facing the tree. Looking back at the phone to check how she looked, she leaned against the tree with one hand for support, holding the dildo between her legs and sinking onto it. All the practice from the last couple of weeks was paying off as she took the dildo in almost effortlessly, watching over her shoulder at the excited look on Ethan's face as he watched her arse bounce down onto the dildo, his strokes getting quicker. After a while Chloe paused.

"Now for the real treat," she panted.

She turned and faced the phone, then folded her dress up. Holding it behind her she squatted and put the dress behind herself, using it as a padding against the rough bark. She parted her legs, leaning back as much as she could comfortably do. She watched Ethan's mouth drop open in amazement as she held the dildo against her arsehole, then started to lower. Around an inch at a time pushed into her anal passage, until she paused, smiling at the phone as he arse touched her hand holding the dildo steady. She smiled at Ethan as she started to ride the dildo, faster and faster, matching his strokes, her tits bouncing wildly as she bucked up and down. She was on the way to cumming and could tell Ethan was too, then suddenly he stopped and pointed behind her. Chloe carried on riding but glanced up, just in time to see two middle-aged men walk around the tree.

"Oh fuck, she is too! I told you she was naked!" the one guy said to his friend.

"I knew as soon as we approached, the moaning gave it away," the second said.

Chloe was still riding the dildo, much slower now though, and the first man squatted and looked between her legs. He whistled, then pointed to the other and told him she had a dildo.

"Holy fuck, it's up her arse too, dirty bitch," he said.

He saw Chloe looking past him and looked over his shoulder. He saw the phone, and Ethan sat there still with his cock in his hand.

"Well, what do we have here then eh?" he asked Chloe.

"We're just having a little fun while he's away, we're not hurting anyone," Chloe protested.

"Well, I'm not so sure that you should be doing so," the second man said.

"You're not going to tell anyone are you, like the police or something?" Chloe sobbed, "Ethan, should I do like old Mister Harris?"

Ethan assumed she wanted to carry on and pretend they weren't there, to not bother if they were watching her.

"Yeah sure, carry on," he told her.

Chloe shuffled her feet a little, moving them so her heels gripped the suction part of the dildo, allowing her to move her hands.

"If you don't tell I'll give you both a blowjob," she purred, giving them puppy dog eyes.

Both men were standing on either side of her as if to make their minds up for them Chloe reached both hands up, pulling their zips down, hands reaching inside their jeans to fish their cocks out. Both nodded eagerly, the first man quickly undoing his belt and pushing his jeans down, turning and looking at the phone to see Ethan wanking again. Chloe's hand stroked him gently, pulling him to her open mouth.

She sucked him for a little while, then turned her head to the other man. While she sucked one she wanked the other. She knew Ethan was still watching, but tried not to make eye contact with him. While she sucked them both, she felt hands reach down and play with her tits, squeezing them eagerly and playing with her nipples. The first man pushed his cock across her face while she wasn't sucking him, leaving trails of his pre-cum over her, leaning forward to watch as Chloe started to ride the dildo harder and faster. She wanked them harder still, feeling an orgasm building up inside.

It had been around ten minutes when she felt one of the cocks jerk and cum sprayed across her face, Chloe instantly put the cock into her mouth and devoured his cum greedily as the rest of his spurts flooded her throat. His cock released, he almost read her mind as he crouched and slid his fingers into her pussy, finger fucking her hard and fast. Chloe shook, her body twisting in pleasure, the second man pulling his cock from her throat and adding his load across her face, wanking and squeezing the end to throw every last drop over her.

Chloe's hands were now free, she slid fingers across her clit and came hard, shouting out loudly. She felt a cock shoved roughly into her mouth, and a voice told her it was to stop her from making so much noise or somebody would call the police. Chloe rode out the orgasm, the dildo still impaled in her arse.

Her eyes closed, she heard clothes being re-arranged and then both of the guys thanked her, laughing, then wandered off. She opened her eyes to see Ethan just coming back into the picture.

"I can't believe you sucked them both off, although it was hot," Ethan told her.

"Well, it was your idea. You said to bribe old Mister Harris with a blowjob if he was going to tell on me, so I did to these too," she smiled.

12