Well, That Backfired Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I give Tom a nervous glance, and he smiles and gives my thigh a comforting squeeze. I check myself in the mirror to make sure I'm dressed appropriately. I hope the pink sundress Mom bought me last year will be enough of a nostalgia-boost to get me in her good graces, but I doubt it. I sigh, and nod to Tom. We stand up, link our fingers together, and walk hand-in-hand down the hallway. I open Mom's bedroom door, and gasp.

I've never seen my mother naked before. I've never so much as seen her upper thigh. Right now, my mother isn't completely naked, but it would have been better if she was. She's wearing a pair of fishnet stockings, black stiletto heels, a black choker, and nothing else. Eleanor holds my mother from behind, her spandex-clad legs encircling my mother's bare ass, her chin resting on my mother's naked shoulder, and her pale hands caressing the glistening slit between my mother's legs. She whispers something in my mother's ear, and Mom nods nervously and looks up at us. Eleanor's smiling, green eyes linger on my naked mother a little longer, then rise slowly to mine.

"Your mom and I had quite a productive chat," Eleanor smirks at me as she teases my mother's pussy, "and we concluded that the best move going forward, is to slightly alter the dynamic of your relationship. Do you like her outfit?"

I give Eleanor a hateful, dagger-sharp look. She returns it with mirthful amusement and a shit-eating grin. This is what I get for trusting Eleanor fucking O'Reilly with a delicate family matter.

"Tom," Mom says to my brother, her voice quivering with nerves, "it will be difficult for me to think of you as more than my son, but I'll try if you will. You've... you've grown so much; you look so much like your father. Can... can you think of me as more than just your mother?"

Tom gives Mom a studious look. His eyes travel down the length of her body, and I see her shiver under his gaze. Was it a reflex of fear or excitement, I wonder? Probably both; he had the same effect on me.

"Yes," Tom says with an easy smile, and begins to undo his belt, "I already am."

I give my brother a shocked expression, but he just shrugs his shoulders, and continues disrobing.

"Laurie," Mom says, her voice shaking with desire as Eleanor tortures her with teasing caresses, "you're a beautiful woman with a kind heart. I kept you distant because I was afraid of how I might influence you if we were too close. Will you be close with me now?"

Eleanor's green eyes watch me with a calculating, challenging expression. They seem to ask, "Are you going to fuck this up and pussy-out?" I turn my attention back to Mom, and take her in. God, she looks like me. Her breasts are bigger, and her ass is thicker, but add eighteen years to me, and you get her. Objectively, I can say she's attractive, but do I want her? As my eyes soak in every inch of her near-nakedness, I realize, I do. I've changed; Tom and Eleanor have changed me, and I like the change. There's not another moment's consideration. I curl my fingers around the hem of my sundress, and give my Mom a devilish grin. She returns my smirk with a wide-eyed delighted smile, as if I gave her a touching gift for Christmas. I plant my knees onto the bed, and crawl over to her like a stalking lioness, my head stooped low, my shoulders protruding from my back, my hips swaying behind me, and my sundress slipping off them to reveal the naked spread of my ass.

"She's a little nervous," Eleanor smiles companionably to me, and compels Mom's legs to spread, "so be nice with her."

"Are you scared, Mommy?" I whisper lustfully. She nods, smiles meekly, and opens her legs just a bit more. My feline crawl stops when I reach her feet. I slink my body upward, toss my auburn curls over my shoulder, and glance back at Tom. He strokes himself at the foot of the bed, and gives me a smiling nod; ladies first. I turn my gaze back to Mom, and usher Eleanor's torturing fingers from her. I run my fingertips back and forth along the crease of her inner thighs, inching ever closer to the flower between her quivering legs. I see her slit glisten and leak, and her petals flush and swell. I feel my mouth water at the sight of it, and I raise my eyes to hers. She bites her lip and hums a shaking, needful tone through her nose as she stares up at me with apprehensive eyes. Her fearful expression finally breaks, and she cries out with wanton abandon.

"Please Laurie!" She nearly screams, "I can't take any more!"

"First," I giggle, "I want you to kiss me. A real kiss, Mommy."

Mom gives me an anxious look, then pulls me gently forward by the strap of my dress. Her full pink lips are trembling; she's still not entirely sure about this. I know the feeling all too well, and I know that it takes a firm hand to push the conflicting emotions away. I grab the back of her head, and force it forward. Our lips meet in a mush of tender flesh, and I feel Mom grow rigid in shock. I part her mouth with my own, and push my tongue inside. She gasps through her nose at the suddenness of my invasion, and I pull back a bit to ease her into it. I flick my tongue teasingly across hers, and invite her to play with me. Her mouth remains static for a second, then joins in. Her lips suck gently, and her tongue slides tentatively along mine. It's obvious at first that she hasn't kissed anyone for a long time, but her old skills soon come back to her, and unexpected passion flows from her mouth. The only way I can describe it, is by saying it's the kind of kiss you'd expect your mother to give you in the heat of lust; caring and tender, yes, but still carnal. After a long moment, we part with a string of saliva bridging our mouths, and our eyes connecting above it.

"Where did you learn to kiss like that?" I whisper to her though an easy smile as I trace my fingers along her jaw.

"Experience." Mom smirks crookedly, "You kiss like a whore, by the way."

"She practiced on me before she ever kissed a boy." Eleanor chuckles, "So, my bad."

"You know you liked it," I laugh, wrinkling my nose at Mom, "and you'll like it even more in a second."

My thumbs hook along the straps of my dress, and I let if fall off me. Mom's eyes unabashedly take me in, running greedily down the length of my nubile figure. That's the look I wanted to see from her; pure, vulgar, desire. I'm not your little girl anymore, Mommy, and now you that you finally know that, I think that it's time to put you in your place. A dominant man might be my weakness, but other women were just competition to me, and whether it be in sports or romance, I always crushed the competition. The trophies on my wall and the varsity captains in my bedroom were a testament to that. Tom might not be the star quarterback, but he was mine. I smile at Mom.

"Eleanor," I say as I watch my mother, "hold her arms back."

Eleanor complies instantly, an excited look strewn across her face. She locks my mother's arms in her elbows, plants her palms on the back of Mom's head, and pulls back in a nelson hold. Mom's lecherous expression flashes to one of fear in an instant, and I grin broadly.

"You didn't think you could just join us and start on my level, did you?" I sneer as I mush my mother's cheeks together with a clamping hand, "No, no, no, dearest mother. You're going to be the bottom bitch. Did Ellie tell you how they initiated me?"

Mom's eyes are wide, her lips are squished open, and her body is trembling. I savor the power I have over her, and feel its seduction coarse through my veins.

"They raped me," I smile, and see the horror brim in her eyes, "Ellie held me down, and Tom fucked my asshole until I loved it. I bet you thought this was just a cute little sibling romance, didn't you?"

My other hand moves down her pelvis, then rests on the soft moist petals below. Mom thrashes for a second, and Ellie wrestles her into submission.

"Ever since they did that to me, all I can think about is doing it to someone else." I whisper, lowering my face until our eyes are inches apart, "Thank you, dearest mother, for giving me the opportunity."

I run my lower hand through her slit and lather my fingers with her nectar, but I don't penetrate her. Instead, I trace my fingertips through her petals, along her taint, and rest them on her tight pink rim. My sadistic smile grows as I see the realization dawn on her. Her blue eyes quiver in terror, and she mouths a single, soundless, 'please, stop,' through her deformed lips. I lower my face to hers, whisper, "no," and lick my new whore. My tongue runs down her neck, over her nipple, along her abdomen, and through her mound. I hover my lips over her pussy, and inhale the sweet, intoxicating scent of her. I can practically feel my pupils dilate as her hormones rush into my primal mind. I take a last glance up at her, lower my lips, and push my fingers inside.

SIERRA

My daughter is raping me, and I love it. Her fist pushes into my ass, and I feel my rim stretch to a thin pink membrane that twitches as a fleshy cuff about her bottom knuckles. I scream in pain, and she sedates my agony with her tongue. She invades me, and tastes the hole she came from. I stop struggling, and rest my head between Eleanor's supple breasts as I watch Laurie do her work. Her nose presses into the puffy folds of my swelled lips, and her tongue curls against my ceiling. She slides it back and forth along my insides, and I twitch and spasm just like she wants me to. Her fist pushes in all the way, and my sphincter envelopes her wrist. I growl in appreciative lechery as I feel her knuckles deform the tender channel of my sinful hole. This is far from the first time I've had a woman's hand inside my ass. She smiles around my moist folds, and curls her fingers forward until their indentation presses along her invading tongue. My entire body arches from the bed in an involuntary reaction to her pleasure. My hips buck, my pelvis lifts, and my back curves against the subduing redhead behind me. Laurie rises with me, her tongue writhing relentlessly, her fist pushing methodically, and her lips sucking so sweetly. That's it, Laurie; eat your Mommy.

LAURIE

Mmm, Mommy, you're delicious. The sweet flavor of her nectar fills my mouth as I slurp her lustful secretion. I can feel her pulse through the taut reaches of her rectum, though its rhythm is being lost in the noise of her pleasured convulsions. I push my fist deeper, and her resistances uncoil against my advancing hand and embrace me tightly in a vulgar squeeze. I glance up and see that she is no longer shrieking in pain and fear, but crying pathetic moans and looking down at me with half-mast, lustful eyes. She took this a lot better than I did; perhaps I underestimated her. I push my fist a little further, sure that she'll give me the reaction I want, but she just bites her lip, shifts her weight on her heels, and slides her body forward, taking my fist deeper by her own volition. She moans as each inch of my forearm disappears inside her, until it's buried halfway to the elbow. Her blue eyes stare teasingly down at me, and one of them closes in a smug wink. That won't do at all.

SIERRA

I should not have done that. The moment the lashes of my eye closed, Laurie's expression turned dark. She narrows her eyes, removes her tongue, and gives me a wicked smile. Her fist pulls out to the bottom knuckle, and then pushes in again, and again and again. My eyes flash open, my head reels back, and I scream in pain and heinous pleasures, the kind of sensations no one should delight in, but oh god, I'm such a hopeless slut! Eleanor laughs musically in my ear as my daughter assaults me with a ratcheting barrage of deep, anal thrusts. My resistances break and close around her, and she buries her knuckles into the moist, tender flesh of my rectum. Her hand finds virgin territory, and the untouched nerves scream their excruciating euphoria up my spine. My pelvis shoots upward, compelled by her forceful hand, and I thrust against her in an involuntary bout of manic delight. Tears film my eyes, sweat glistens my body, and all I can do in my chaotic delirium is beg her to fuck me harder! She complies, and twists her hand as she forces it deeper, causing a pink sheath my anal flesh to cling to her wrist as she withdraws. I sob in broken ecstasy, and sway on my heels to take her deeper. Laurie is finally satisfied, and she rewards my submissive ardency by lowering her smiling mouth to my frothing petals. She wraps her pale lips around my engorged clit, and sucks it inside her. My head reels forward, my mouth falls agape, and a breathless choke spills from my throat. The corners of her mouth quirk deviously, and she raises her head, stretching the tender bud of my flower between her pursed lips. My heart pounds in my chest, my breasts heave to my expanding diaphragm, and my lips quiver in the imminent tremble of my climax. Her tongue presses between her sucking lips, and I burst.

TOM

"Oh-fuck-oh-fuck-oh-fuck!" Mom screams, her head tilting to the ceiling, her eyes brimming with tears of pleasure and pain, and her back arching as her entire body tenses. She seems to vibrate, locked in a spread-legged paralysis, and then she squirts all over her daughter. Laurie laughs gleefully, places her mouth over the fountain, and drinks her mother's nectar. Eleanor releases Mom's arms just in time for Mom to place her palms on the back of her daughter's head, and pull her deep between her legs. She screams a final time, then collapses into the redhead's embrace. Laurie parts from her mother's pussy, strings of viscous honey clinging to her lips and chin. She licks her lips, and slowly pulls her fist out. A bud of red, glistening, coiled flesh flows from my mother's gape, and she tenses up in abject pleasure.

"Look at this," Laurie giggles to me as she places a single finger inside Mom's rosebud, "isn't it pretty?"

"Oh my god!" Mom laughs through her moans, "Laurie, you turned me inside out!"

"Doesn't it feel good?" Laurie smiles up, and wraps her fingers around the tender bud, squishing it gently. Mom sighs in appreciation, and nods. Eleanor eyes my sister, crouches next to her, and studies the rosy protrusion of inner-flesh.

"It looks delicious," She whispers, licking her lips, "Laurie, would you care to share it with me?"

"I'd love to." Laurie smiles to Eleanor, and then glances up to Mom, "Is dinner ready, Mommy?"

"I'm not sure I trust you anymore, Sweetie." Mom giggles, "I'm afraid you'll bite."

"Maybe a little." Laurie smiles up, then glances at Eleanor. The two teenagers part their lips, choose their angles, and begin to suck the prolapse into their mouths. Mom tilts her head back, rests her hands on the tops of their heads, and looks at me with blissful eyes.

"Is it my turn?" I ask with an easy smile.

"I don't know, Tom," Mom smirks, "is my initiation over?"

"I actually didn't know we had an initiation process," I chuckle, "I think Laurie just wanted to abuse you."

"Guilty," Laurie smiles bashfully, which looks rather strange with her tongue in Mom's ass, "sorry, Mommy."

"You were just being assertive," Mom says affectionately to her daughter, "which is a valuable trait in a young woman."

"Still teaching us lessons, huh?" I laugh at Mom.

"You've still got a lot to learn." Mom smiles, her eyes levelling evenly, "Let me teach you a few things."

I climb over to Mom as she gets on her knees. Laurie and Eleanor continue their meal as Mom eyes her own. I lie down in front of her, and she slinks between my legs, resting her head on my right thigh. She wraps a cool hand around my throbbing cock, and lets out a needful sigh.

"Mmm," she hums softly as her hand travels covetously down my length, "it's been so long so I've had a man, Tom."

She nestles her nose against the base of my cock, and gives my balls a tender kiss. I feel her take an indulgent inhale of my loins, and then I feel her shuddering exhale against the loose flesh of my sack. She looks at the engorged member in her hand almost worshipfully, then places her tongue flat against its underside, and licks me from base to tip. I groan in satisfaction, and her blue eyes watch me with an endearing glint.

"When I'm done with you, Pumpkin," Mom whispers my old nickname, her lips hovering just above my tip, "you won't be able to go a day without me. I'm not making the same mistake with you that I made with your father; I'll make sure you never leave me."

Her pale full lips purse, and press to my head. She glances at me from the tops of her eyes, and then takes me all the way in. Holy shit. Her tongue curls around my girth and runs along the underside of my shaft as her lips suck with loving voracity. Her throat constricts when I reach it, but she doesn't gag; she takes me easily. Her lips puff around me, then squish against the flesh of my pelvis. She rotates them, circling my girth as her throat wraps around me, and I almost come right there. She feels the excited throbbing of my loins, and closes one of her blue eyes in a teasing wink; she knows how good she is.

She pulls up, her lips sucking so hard they stretch from her mouth, her cheeks hollowing to display the extravagant cheekbones beneath. It's as if she's trying to milk the cum from my cock, and it takes everything inside me to hold back. She stops at my dome, licks around the crease, then devours me again. Her lips twist and pull with every sensual pass down my length, prompting wet slippery tones to emanate from her mouth. Behind her, I see Laurie and Eleanor twisting their lips passionately around her prolapse. The pleasure they're giving her is apparent in her eyes, and she translates it into the ardency of her incestual consumption. When I feel the churning in my balls, and the pressure in my loins, she stops. She gives me a final wet suck, then withdraws her mouth with a low lecherous hum. She licks the precum from my tip, and smiles at the taste.

"You're such a big boy, Pumpkin," Mom giggles, "but you have the young man's curse of getting a little too excited."

"Well," I smile wryly, "I can't really use my go-to method of thinking about you naked to stop myself."

"I guess not!" Mom laughs, and turns back to Laurie and Eleanor, "You girls run along for a while; I need some alone time with my son."

Laurie smiles at me from behind Mom, and pushes her prolapse back inside. Mom eyes roll to whites, and she shivers in pleasure. The two girls give me a parting smirk, and then turn on each other. Before long, Laurie has pulled Eleanor's leggings to her knees, and her face planted firmly between the ginger's full pale cheeks. Eleanor in turn, has Laurie's legs spread wide in front of her, and her lips deformed against my sister's curly mound. Mom snakes her body upward, and straddles me about the thighs. I run my hands up her legs until they rest on her hips. She gives me a long once-over, and her shoulders slope slightly.

"Being with Laurie was different," Mom mutters, still studying me with her eyes, "it was strange, yeah, but I didn't really think of it as sex; just aggressive foreplay. But with you..." she trails off, and runs a delicate finger up my cock, "it's the real thing. I'm really going to fuck my son."

"Mom," I say, moving my hands down, "if you don't want to, we don't have to."

"That's just the thing," Mom smiles crookedly, "I really want to, and I'm scared about what that means."

"It means you're a sick pervert." I laugh, and squeeze the fat of her ass, "Now, join the family."

Mom laughs gayly, and I see the apprehension leave her. She guides my head to her slit, looks me in the eye, and reveals a warm caring smile. She takes me in. Her folds push inward to my advancing girth, her inner-lips envelope about me, and her hot moist womanhood embraces my length from the inside. Her brow furrows, her eyes glisten, and her slightly-parted lips yield a satisfied, almost mournful, moan. Her dripping petals deform against my pelvis as she consumes the last of me, and she tilts her head skyward to utter a single satisfied sigh. I see a decade of tortuous abstinence fall from her shoulders, and she somehow looks younger. Her face is flushed with sexual radiance, giving her a liveness and beauty I'd never seen before in her. This is who she really is. She savors the fullness of her penetration for a few indulgent seconds, then casts her eyes downward to me. Her hair falls, and conceals one of her blue irises behind a curtain of brown coils. A youthful excited smile curls at her lips, and she begins to grind.