Well, That Backfired Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you even know where he is?" Eleanor asks.

"Des Moines. Works at a mill. He's remarried; some twenty-something bitch named Audrie."

"Hmm." Eleanor hums, smiling slyly. She looks back at Laurie, and whispers something in her ear. I see Laurie raise an eyebrow, and then curl her mouth into a devilish smile.

"What?" I ask.

"Ellie and I were just thinking," Laurie says with the seduction back in her voice, "that the four of us should go have a family reunion in Des Moines."

"What?!" I nearly scream.

"I would love to meet this Audrie." Tom says behind me, and I feel him grow rock hard inside me.

"And I would just love to see Daddy again." Laurie giggles. Tom begins to thrust again, and Laurie and Eleanor crawl over to me. I sigh, spread my legs, and make a mental note to take time off work for a long weekend. Looks like we're going to Iowa.