Well, That Backfired Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips rock in a circular motion, entrancing me with the libidinous arcs of her graceful form. When she grinds forward, the expanse of her abdomen stretches to a smooth canvas of silky flesh, dotted with a perfect navel at its center. Her advance is accentuated with an arching back, prompting her breasts to swell from her chest, and jiggle upon their perches. When she shifts back, the lines of her abdomen contract to shadows, showing the musculature beneath the silky layer. Her retreat is accompanied with a curving back, compelling her breasts to press together, revealing their delectable suppleness. Every circular grind causes her tight lips to rotate around my aching girth, and her warm insides to grip me in their lustful hold. I moan and sink my fingers into the fat of her backside, curving my thumbs along her gyrating hips as I surrender to her overwhelming prowess. She smiles endearingly at my novice nature, rises, laces her fingers together behind her head, and dances on me. She flows to some erotic rhythm only she can hear. Her head tilts back, her shoulders sway, her breasts jiggle, and her hips grind. She seems to savor every little motion, and every inch me. When she rises, her lover's lips pull along my length, and stretch from her womanhood. When she drops, her petals fold inward about my girth, and her clit glides against my shaft. She makes love to me like a goddess, and my usual, power-hungry nature is not compelled to stop her. She's tamed me, and I love it.

"Mmm, Tom," Mom moans, gracefully outlining her curves with her hands, "You're so big!"

"You're fucking beautiful." I say, at a loss for any other words.

"You always were such a sweetheart, Pumpkin." Mom giggles, crinkling her nose.

"That's not what I like to hear," I say, trying to muster the hot-blooded part of myself, "I prefer my women screaming."

"Is that so?" Mom laughs with a raised eyebrow, "Are you a big, manly, stud?" She says the last words with dripping sarcasm, and I get a little angry. Before I have a chance to retaliate, she's on me.

"You know," she says, leaning forward and pinning my shoulders back with her palms, "we don't have to fuck like you and Laurie do. If you want, I can take control; it's the least I can do for my baby boy."

"You can try."

"Oh?" Mom smirks, running her hand down my chest, "Is that a challenge? I've been at this a lot longer than you have."

"You're out of practice," I chuckle, "and old."

"I should slap you!" Mom giggles, and then her playful demeanor changes rapidly, "Let's see what you got, Pumpkin."

Mom's motions become more impassioned. She keeps my shoulders pinned, and grinds her hips behind her in a deep, flowing, rotation. Her back arches above her hips, and her shoulders pin together, pushing her breasts to my face. Every move is graceful, fluid, and seeped with impossible sensuality. She squeezes me with every muscle inside her, and compels me to dance to her rhythm. I'm trapped in her cadence, and forced to be the subject of her maternal perversion. I can't break out of it. I don't want to. She knows she's beaten me, but she doesn't smirk or gloat. She looks down on me with her warm affectionate smile, and moans subtle pleasure through the pale outline of her parted lips. Her head tilts forward, and her hair draws a curly auburn curtain over our faces, until it's just her and I in the world. Her blue irises smile into my eyes, and then lurk downward to my groaning mouth. The curtain of hair closes around me as she descends to my face, her moaning lips parting wider between the quirk of her motherly smile. The soft flesh of her mouth presses against me, and opens between us. My tongue comes out to meet hers, and we engage in an invasive embrace seeped in the same sensuality as our sex. Her tongue slides and curls with graceful ease, and her lips pull with gentle sucks. Her mouth leaves mine with a wet smack, and I follow the echo of her kiss mindlessly.

"Such a sweet boy, Pumpkin," Mommy winks at me in our secluded hair-curtain, "you talked such a big game, but you couldn't handle me, could you?"

"Oh... fuck." I moan, unable to think of anything but the way her stirring pussy lips are pulling me into her.

"It's OK, Pumpkin," Mom giggles, "I like you like this. This is how we'll do it, OK?"

"Ok." I grin stupidly back.

"Come," Mom smiles endearingly, bringing a breast to my mouth, "taste me like you used to."

I take her nipple into my mouth, and gently squeeze her other breast. My free hand moves caressingly down her side, and takes a tender grip of her ass. I gauge her rhythm, and lock in; penetrating her deeply as she grinds forward, then pulling away as she slinks back. I nurse from my mother, and she moans and whispers softly into my ear. "That's it, babe, Mommy's got you. You're safe with me, Pumpkin; there's nothing I won't let my baby do to me. You can come inside me if you want. I want you to." Her voice drips like sweet honey into my ear, and seeps it's loving song into my brainstem. It echoes gently in my mind, and leaving warm tingles where it lingers. I close my eyes, and focus on the comfort of her voice, the taste of her nipple, the feel of her breast squishing in my hand, and the sensation of her pussy holding me snugly inside her. Her inner-muscles flex in a rolling wave from my tip to my base, as if she's massaging me from the inside. Her tender petals give way to me with each gentle thrust, and leak her warm viscous nectar onto my pelvis. It stretches between our bodies in glistening strings, and wets our sensual penetration. I'm in heaven; I could stay like this for ever.

"Psst," Eleanor's voice cuts through my stupor, "do you need me to bail you out?"

Eleanor is lying next to me, her head resting in her folded arms, her mouth vocalizing soft pleasure as my sister eats her bent-over ass.

"We're having a moment," Mom chides Eleanor, "don't ruin it."

"You two can have all the moments you want when you're alone," Eleanor smiles lazily, "but this is a group activity, and you're being antisocial."

Mom gives Eleanor a cross look, and then relaxes her gaze.

"She's right, Pumpkin," Mom says, "I'm being greedy with you."

"It's you we're actually interested in," Eleanor chuckles to Mom, "you're still fresh meat, and we all want a taste."

SIERRA

It amazes me how fast my old skills came back to me. When Laurie had her way with me, I was reserved and fearful, still reeling from the shock of what I was doing. Now that I've got my old swagger, and Tom wrapped tightly around my finger, I think it's time to pay my insolent bitch of a daughter back. But I can't do that if I'm trapped in my affectionate lust for my son; I need some energy from him to get me in the vengeful mood.

"Hey Pumpkin," I moan in his ear as I clench around his wonderful meat, "I need you to be a little mean to me; do you think you can do that?"

Tom seems to mull the idea over in his head, then looks back at me. "How mean?" he asks.

"He can be a downright bastard if you want him to." Eleanor smiles, and ruffles his curly hair.

"I'm going to hate-fuck your sister, Pumpkin," I smile sweetly, "and I need you to get me in the mood for it."

"I think I know just the thing," Tom chuckles, and then runs his finger up the crack of my ass, "but if everyone is going to share you, my options are rather limited."

"Oh?" I laugh, and spread myself for his fingers. "Do you want to fuck your Mommy in the ass?"

I watch Tom's face darken into a hungry hue. He pushes three fingers inside me, and curls them until it hurts. I shiver in sexual angst; so, this is the man Laurie was talking about. This isn't my Pumpkin.

"That's it," I whisper as I feel his dominant energy sink into me, "that's exactly what I need."

Tom pulls up sharply, and presses his mouth to mine. He doesn't kiss me like he did before, and I don't either. I don't melt in the heat of his domineering lust like Laurie; I burn hot with him. Our mouths consume each other, and our tongues battle between them. We entangle our hands in each other's hair and pull the strands until it hurts just right. I peek out of the corner of my eye to see Laurie staring up from Eleanor's ass with worry in her eyes. That's right, Sweetie; you're not the alpha bitch you thought you were.

We part from the kiss, admiration in our eyes, then I rotate around on his cock, and bend over. He rises behind me, and I pull away and crawl over to my daughter.

"Hey, Sweetie," I sing with venom in my voice, "Ellie tells me you want to share me."

Laurie pulls her lips away from Eleanor's asshole and paints on her best seductive face. She slinks her body gracefully to her back, and raises an eyebrow as she spreads her legs. I hook my hands to her thighs, and rip her bodily beneath me. Her confident façade falters at the surprising strength of my pull, and I see the crack in her armor behind her blue eyes. Perfect.

"Tom," I say, "fuck me."

Tom grabs my hips, lines up his shot, and pushes all seven inches of himself deep into my ass. I growl as I feel my sphincter envelope about his cock, my tight insides separate for his girth, his tip finding such intimate, disgusting places within me. God, that's good. He's not nice to me; he slaps my ass hard with the violent drive of his hips, sending ripples of fat up my backside with each ferocious impact. The hits sting deep into my nethers and mingle with the piercing, beautiful pain of my penetration, the stretching, the opening of my insides. I take a moment to indulge in his brutality, then level my gaze at my daughter.

"You didn't take it this good when he did it to you, did you?" I smile at her as moans flow from my mouth, "I bet you were screaming like a whore."

"She was." Eleanor says as she snakes her body next to mine, "She told Tom she was his personal anal slave."

I smirk, seeing her intimidation of me. "What kind of a daughter did I raise that would submit herself so willingly to a man?"

"Your daughter," Laurie spits, "like mother, like daughter, you son-fucking slut."

"That's not very nice," I chuckle as my hand travels between us, "are you trying to get a rise out of me?"

"I think she wants you to hurt her;" Eleanor whispers, "she's a masochist at heart."

"And you?" I ask Eleanor as I slide my hand between my daughter's legs.

"I'm whatever you want me to be, Sierra."

"I'm in need of a mistress," I smile, gasping my words as Tom's cock sends electric pleasure into my colon, "to help me train my little, anal, whore."

I pinch my fingers together, and push my entire fist into my daughter's ass. Her eyes flash open, and she screams just like I want her to. I feel her warm tender anal skin gripping my fist like a vice, and I feel the pain and pleasure-induced contraction of her rectum. My own daughter, my baby girl. My whore. Eleanor doesn't miss a beat. She places her palms flat on either side of Laurie's pussy, and spreads, opening my daughter for me to look inside. I see her vaginal floor bulge with my fist from the other side; the red, glistening, flesh rippling with the indentations of my thrusting knuckles. Eleanor marvels at the sight for a moment, then pushes her fist inside.

"FUUUCK!" Laurie screams, her arms flailing to her sides, her hands clutching desperately at the bedding, her head grinding into the sheets as her back arches in a sudden wrench, "OH GOD!"

"She really is a masochist, isn't she?" I laugh to Eleanor, "Do you want to hold hands with me inside her?"

Eleanor turns her palm flat against mine, and we curl our fingertips against each other, pressing the convulsing membrane between us. Laurie's mouth gapes wide, her eyes tremble, and she croaks out a soundless, breathless whisper. I can tell by the twitches of her rectum and the flow of her nectar, that she loves it.

"You really can't help yourself, can you?" I muse, barely containing my own pleasure as Tom continues to slap me to the beat of his sodomy, "You're just a masochistic whore, aren't you?"

"YES!" Laurie wails, tears filtering from her eyes, her petite breasts jiggling to the violent heaves of her chest, "I'm just your little, anal whore!"

"God, that was easy," I mock, now unable to contain the gasps and pants of my own pleasure, "I'm disappointed in you, Laurie. It doesn't surprise me that I raised a slut, but I would've hoped that you were at least a dignified one. I'll have to teach you to take it with some grace."

"Teach me, Mommy!" Laurie cries, grinding her hips involuntarily around the fists inside her.

So, I do. Eleanor and I drive our fists into my whore daughter as Tom fucks my ass into a ruined gape of sinful euphoria. I grind and rotate around him as exerted growls rumble from my chest. Laurie's lower abdomen begins to distend with the imprint of Eleanor's fist. I'm shocked at how deep we can both go, but Laurie never tells us to stop; she just begs us to go deeper. I'm halfway up my forearm by the time I feel the telltale convulsions rip through her. Eleanor and I increase the speed of our thrusts, moving simultaneously, interlocking our knuckles with Laurie's nerve-swathed division. Laurie screams a fluctuating note of abject ecstasy, her eyes rolling back. She writhes, twists, thrust her pelvis into the air, and then comes in a screech of profanity, showering us with a sudden fountain of her juices, and Eleanor and I kiss in the heat of her orgasm. For a moment, I'm lost in the feel of Eleanor's mouth. She kisses with the hedonism of a harlot, but there's a hint of something more behind her oral touch, something sinister. A ferocious drive of Tom's hips sends his cock deeper than ever, and rips me from the trance I was in.

"Tom," I scream, "Come in my pussy!"

Tom pulls out of my ass, slides his filthy cock along my taint, and pushes it back into my slit. I clench around him and make him fight for every inch inside me, and he breaks my defenses with perfect resolve. I pull my hand out of Laurie, and her anal skin sheaths around my withdrawal. She cries out in glee, and I stare into her eyes as I lick her ass off my fingers, enjoying for a brief second of lucidity, the taste of her defeat. Then Tom pulls me up against him, the heat of his youthful chest on my back, and I link my hands together around his neck, and celebrate our joining. My spine arches, my abdomen stretches, and my breasts jut forward and jiggle violently to the rhythm of our sex. Eleanor and Laurie crawl to me on the bed. They rise to my chest, take a nipple apiece, and suck me as I ascend into a mindless orgasm.

Wet, warm mouths drawing deliciously from my nipples. Their saliva secretes around the nodes, and their lips pull gently with slurping, liquid sounds. They permeate warming tingles into my chest, and their gentle pleasures contrast the violent euphoria of my womanhood. I leak nectar from my defiled folds as his heat pushes inside. He drives into me so deeply, stretching me to near-painful levels, but even though he's rough, he's not entirely in control. I'm his mother, and I know how to tame his wildness. My supple cheeks pillow against his pelvis, and the soft flesh deforms and spreads my warmth into his loins. My fingers play delicately into the soft curls of his hair, and tickle his neck in the comforting way I did when he was a child. I feel his roughness subside, and the edges of his lust smooth in the tenderness of my motherly affection. I feel his panting breath ease on my neck, and his coarse stubble brush gently against my cheek. That's it, Pumpkin; come back to me. Fuck me like you love me, not like you hate me. He slows down, but he keeps his ardency. We grind together in smooth, deep motions; our hips rocking, our abdomens stretching and flexing, my hands wrapped behind his neck, and his lips pressed against mine. I feel the pressure in my nethers rise. I pull my hands from his neck, and entangle my fingers in the brown curls of my daughter, and the red strands of her friend. I draw their faces deeper to my breasts, and feel their noses push into the dark skin of my areolas. They're trapped in the passion of my sex, and move with the same liquid feminine grace I move to. Their fingers caress me along my folds, and their thumbs take turns playing with my clit. My nectar secretes on their elegant digits, and the pressure grows. Tom's breath is heavy on me, his chest is rising with deeper inhales, and his cock is throbbing with uncontrollable spasms. I feel my own spasms ratcheting up my spine, and my moans rise to a song of cries. My hips no longer move smoothly, but lurch to the whim of my pleasure. My back no longer presses flat, but arches from his body, drawn like a bow with the tension winding inside me. I'm no longer in control of myself, and I no longer care. The pressure rises, and rises. Tom growls and moans, and I sing out a final desperate scream. We burst. He blows into me, his hot seed surging deep into my womb. I spray a fountain of my release all over my daughter and her friend, and they moan in mutual satisfaction. They're touching each other, and they come soon after. All four us form a harmony of ecstasy, and then fall to the bedding, regaining ourselves, but still slaves to the feeling of it all.

"Holy shit!" Tom gasps, his cock still in my pussy, "Mom, you're amazing."

"You're very good yourself, Pumpkin," I smile back, and then turn to Laurie, "and so are you, Sweetie."

"I thought I was your anal whore?" Laurie chides with a smile on her face as she traces a finger around Eleanor's nipple.

"You're just so many different things," I smirk lazily, "what I complicated young lady you are."

"I'm curious," Tom whispers to me, and kisses my neck, "about what Ellie said to convince you to do this."

"I'd also like to know," Laurie says, looking at the redhead in her arms, "what did you say, Ellie?"

"Oh," Eleanor smiles knowingly to me, "all sorts of things."

"You're a manipulative little girl, aren't you?" I chuckle, "I almost think you planned this whole thing out."

"Don't give me too much credit, Sierra," Eleanor smiles slyly, "it wouldn't have worked if you weren't such an easy mark."

I stick my tongue out at her, and she gives me a wink.

"What does she mean by that?" Tom asks me. I sigh, and shift against him, gasping slightly as I feel his cock push deeper inside me.

"Well, when I was younger," I start, "I was... a lot like Ellie is now."

"A complete whore?" Laurie laughs, and Eleanor simply shrugs.

"Yes," I confess, "a total whore. I fucked my way through half my class just because I wanted to. The jocks, the nerds, the grunge kids, and the punk kids; everyone had their turn with me. I even fucked a few cheerleaders on a bet, and that's when I found out I didn't mind pussy."

"And somewhere along the line," Eleanor chuckles, "you got pregnant with Tommy."

"Bradley was different," I sigh, "I actually wanted him as a person, and that's why I kept going back to him. That's why you two have the same father."

"You never told us why he left," Laurie says, watching me closely, "was it because you cheated?"

"Yes," I say, dropping my eyes, "I was twenty-three, and realizing what being married really meant. I couldn't stand the idea of being with just one man, so I went out, and fucked everything up. Word got around, and that was that."

"We don't blame you, Mom." Tom says, "We just wish you were honest with us."

"I couldn't even be honest with myself," I say, feeling tears starting to well in my eyes, "I'm so sorry."

"Hey," Laurie says sharply, "you didn't make him abandon us; he left on his own. He could've taken us on weekends or the summer or something, but he just washed his hands of us, and that was it. That's on him, Mom, not you."