All Comments on 'Well You Asked For It'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments (Page 2)
IjustcantstopIjustcantstopover 2 years ago

Another wonderful story, reading the comments some people forget this is just a story and and the entertainment is free!

SouthdownSouthdownover 2 years ago
Well, He got it

This was a fun story where the humor outpaced the erotic and the enjoyment outlasted the storyline. Such a refreshing tale compared with some worn-out tropes. A cute reversal which could have gone several ways. I liked the overall feel of this tale and congratulate the author for having the imagination to write this story and the courage to post in 'Loving Wives.' Great Job, Thank You 5, well earned, stars*****

encore! encore!............. some people can't see the wood for the trees!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Lose the obvious manipulative lesbian seduction and it could have been a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There's a lot wrong with many of the other stories written by this author, mainly involving cliche laden, inane plotting. THIS STORY, however, very cleverly flips the usual LW script in which it's the wife who wants to swing/separate/have an open marriage and is quite funny in the bargain. This scenario is also truer to life. Normally, husbands are pushing the boundaries of the marriage, and the wives resist. The plot is also plausible in that ultimately the wife realizes that there is something wrong with te marriage, but it isn't a lack of exciting sex; it's that she is undervalued. I don't think Marius needed to be written as nastily as he was to justify the wife's decision. The very fact that he disregarded her objections would have been more than sufficient justification and would have improved the plot. Nevertheless, that's a quibble.

Well executed, creatively plotted, humorous, and quite entertaining. 5555555555555555555555555555

inka2222inka2222over 2 years ago

Amazing story. I suspect if the same exact plot had genders reversed, it would be rated 4.7 or so.

The bastard didn't get fully burned, but the protagonist came out ahead so a good story even if not full on BTB I prefer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hallow was definitely not the word. And they hate open relationships because we are all connected, and there are cascading effects when contrary ideas are introduced into the mix. If you conduct yourselves in a private manner and with like-minded people there wouldn’t be any undue harm, but somehow, someway humans aren’t content with that, they need the validation of converting someone to their point of view. Damage ensues. But you knew all that already, You just pretend not to notice so you can suck up all that counterfeit virtue. Oh how open, accepting and avant-grade of you… you’re a crock of dogshit

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

Enjoyed this as something different.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

What the heck, I like this little tale, and that's what counts where I am. If y'all have a different opinion, have at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Duh!

Should of just divorced her in the beginning.

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 2 years ago
Excellent Turnabout Plot

What fun! Finally a husband who is terminally stupid rather than an entitled princess lusting after the office Lothario. Thanks.

Meanwhile, the writing does not flow as smoothly as most of your other works. It reads with a rough staccato rhythm. Also, I did not clearly recognize the source or logic of Ros' epiphany that her hubby was an asshole.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damm, LOL just one more where the wife wins and the guy gets it in the arse. Could you possible write one where the wife lose's, just one?

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

so kate got exactly what she wanted

muddywanmuddywanalmost 2 years ago

That might explain why their sex life was suffering.

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

Ho-Hum, been there….

Pjam1968Pjam1968almost 2 years ago

This was a good story, very focused on believable actions and without painting one of the characters like a absurd unlikable person

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Same old shit..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sad. It happened to a friend of mine. Imagine being abused as a child by his uncle that then losing his wife and two sons to a lesbian who seduced her and after 'corrective surgery' and hormone therapy the ex wife is now a man.

Like all adultery so many innocents get hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author writes women who are cheated on much better than the reverse

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written story with a pile of topics. My friend came out to me during a hunting trip. Yes, he was worried about my reaction. I only asked if he was happy with the choices he's making, he said he was. I said thats all that matters. Yes we are still great friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of the few stories from this author that I could actually believe the characters were not mentally deranged.

The husband is an asshole. No two ways about it.

Wife devastated...finds solace with a coworker who turns out is lesbian. And they figure put how to undermine and ruin his "open marriage" plans.

She ends up finding that she is bisexual...attracted to women.

And divorces the asshole. Short. To the point. Well written.

Not 10 pages of one brian dead spouse repeatedly over and over for months or years trying to convince the MC that swinging or swapping or polyamourous relationships are just the best things. How great it is to fuck other people.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lesbian sex is just WRONG!! All LGBTQ stories are WORTHLESS!

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

I read it a second tie. I gave a 4* on first read because I could not understand how wife did not realize that hubby was an asshole over 18 years of marriage. Then some recent experiences have taught me that people do change or, at least, a different side of a person takes over. So, now a 5*.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 1 year ago

Actually one of your best stories. Loved the length

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Congratulations,this is one of your more believable tales,much closer to a possible real life happening..It seems you writing a reversal of your normal wife cheats on husband,husband takes her back, to writing a husband cheats on wife, wife says take a hike,you are finally able to admit to a more realistic ending..

secretsalsecretsal11 months ago

Ah come on, real strength is forgiveness. Ros shouldn't have worked her way out of a toxic relationship and found someone who was better for her. Should've just sucked it up, realised that despite all evidence pointing against it, that Marius really loved her, and settled for the happily ever after.

I kid. Nice to see an asshole get their just desserts.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

More misandry. The author is consistent

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Who I really was, yah right!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I nominate Kate for most epic wingman ever for dealing with self absorbed asshole of a husband 😎👍

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt8 months ago

Oh that was just toooo fabulous!!!

TrambakTrambak8 months ago

I like the idea. Well done!! 5

JusteenKJusteenK7 months ago

Kate definitely needs you to tell her story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

At least it was different. the end was obvious very early on.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well this was delightful. Shame she had to waste 18 years with a moron (though she did get a son out of it) but I guess it worked out in the end. I'll never understand why people think the solution is open marriage, swinging, or that sort of nonsense. You married your partner; remember why. Don't involve other people in your marriage sexually or emotionally. Seek counseling. Get the help you need instead of doing stupid shit that throws it all away.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It could've ended differently.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good for her. Marius was a waste. How though would it played out with this author if genders were reversed for the MC and Marius?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I agree with the succint, cogent commenter: "It could've ended differently." But then again, that's why it's fiction. Still, not this author's most outstanding work.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not my favorite Cagivagurl story, but still poses an interesting question. WHY go through all the imagined rationale of an 'open marriage' when loving intimacy can be right there if you make the effort? Life, especially a marriage and family, are work, and the stress can undermine the intimacy. Part of that work is setting aside the time and effort to revisit the person and partnership that created the whole thing. The irony of it all is that when one becomes middle-aged or older, and gravity does it work, you face the same thing in a potential outsider as with your partner. My wife and I are in our 60s and I make it a point to explore and admire those things she worries have lost their appeal. The scars and impacts of events like child birth or pregnancy are memories or even celebrations of the things she endured to give US our beloved children. Or just the changes to physiology that come with life, like fuller breasts. And the same person things you may end up taking for granted or underappreciating can become the objects of attraction for others outside a marriage too. Thats how you get some middle-aged guy or woman having a affair that surprises others when exposed. Sexual intimacy is a form of intimacy, so in effect, so use it or lose it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fuck her, who need a fucking female Carpet Muncher. Oh sure their fun to watch. But you don't stay married to them once they go down like that..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Was expecting a bit more- different, but it seemed from the 1st page, where I stopped reading midway through to somewhere on this page, with some added stuff, it seemed to be the same old same old in arguments & reactions as when the husband's "attacked" by his wife's demands for opening their marriage.

In both cases, I'll say that the asking spouse's an imbicile for wanting either the open marriage or the swapping. Too much uncertainty- falling in love with the other, not being happy with the spouse's performance/ dreaming of the other person while making love with the spouse, etc. If things are hum-drum in the marriage, the way to fix it is WITHIN the marriage, not getting other partners.

3 stars Bob

OlefishermanOlefisherman2 months ago

People are who they are and should not try to fight it . The author was good in bringing this out. Yes I know what the Bible says and I know that it say we are not to judge. Nuff said.

Tomh1966Tomh19662 months ago

I rather liked it and it wasnt 200K words!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fine btb. Marius was an idiot and an asshole. Fine with wife discovering herself. Just find it funny that with Cagivagurl stories, when the husband cheats or does something stupid like ask for am open marriage, the marriage gets nuked by a strong, stubborn wife, but when the wife cheats, the problems is the male ego and the wife goes on the offensive playing right out of the ANTI-reconciliation playbook. The disparity is extreme. All I can guess is that the authorbis purposefully trying to gaslight the readers.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Yeah the hypocrisy abiut a wife cheating vs the husband is so glaring for this author. This was a fine btb. But wow such hypocrisy.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...