Wendy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In and out Reggie thrust, jamming most of his cock into her, pushing her building orgasm higher and higher. She knew she was going to come soon, and hard. She waited for it, hoping that she'd be able to feel his fat cock erupt inside her when he came.

"That's it, bitch! Take that cock. Ohhhhh god your pussy is practically eating me up. Jesus, you're one tight cunt. Ohhhhh god. I'm gonna fucking fill you with my cum. Tell me you want it. Tell me you want me to fill your pussy with my cum!"

She forced Matt back enough to get his dick out of her mouth for a moment. "I want it. I want you to fill me with your cum and I want Matt to fill my mouth. I want both of you to pump me full. Oh god. I think I'm going to come. Ohhhhhh fuck yes!" She gasped as her body began to tremble. She could feel the strength of her climax race through her body, feeling her juices spray out around his fat cock as she climaxed hard around his shaft. "FUCK YES!" she screamed as his cock erupted inside her pussy. She could feel his cum surging deep in her as Matt stood in front of her, frantically pumping his hand up and down his own shaft.

"Open up!" he commanded her, taking a cue from Regie, as he aimed his cock at her mouth. "OH FUUUUUUCK!" He gasped as he started squirting his cum into her mouth. She closed her lips around his spurting head, feeling him continue to unload in her mouth while Reggie pumped her pussy full of cum from behind.

"That what you want, you slut? You want my big, fat cock to pump your little, white whore pussy full of my cum? Oh yeah. That's it. Bet you think I'm done with you, don't you?"

He pulled his cock out of her pussy and roughly shoved her around so her ass was against the counter. He easily lifted her up and set her on the counter before lifting and spreading her legs. His cock was still hard as a rock; he pressed his head to her wet lips again, one hand holding a leg and the other guiding his massive, black cock back into her. He thrust into her hard, jamming his cock into her as far as it would go, feeling his own cum lubricating him as he started to thrust in and out again.

"OH FUCK!" she cried as he started pounding into her, sending her climax racing back up again.

"That's it, you little white whore. Take my fat, black cock. I'm gonna keep fucking your tight little cunt until I blow another load deep in you. Think you can handle it? Think you can take a big black cock?"

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Give me your cock!" she cried as she sat on the edge of the counter, her whole body moving with each thrust into her. She lay back on the cold hard granite and reached for her own legs and pulling them back and apart, spreading herself further, begging him to fuck her harder. She hadn't ever felt so full, ever. She lay there, gasping and panting for breath as her orgasm seemed to go on forever. Over and over he thrust into her, his fat head smashing into the end of her tunnel, his hands, now free of her legs, finding her tits and using them as handles to keep her from sliding across the counter. Her body felt like it was on fire from her pussy to her tits as he pounded into her and roughly gripped and twisted her nipples. Just when she thought her climax could go no further, she felt him press one last time into her and unload another shot into her. "FUUUUUUUCK!" she screamed as her body gushed her juices out at him, a long, steady stream spraying up his chest as she orgasmed harder than she had ever felt before.

"That's it, bitch! Take my cum!" He grunted as he stood, jerking and spasming, unloading shot after shot into her.

"Oh yes." She panted. "Give it to me. Give it all to me."

He stood there, his cock softening inside her for long seconds before pulling out of her pussy. Her gaping pussy started to leak their combined juices onto the counter she was lying on, her body covered in sweat as she gasped for breath.

"Maybe that'll teach you not to tease a brother," he said with a grin. "Any time you think you can handle another, let me know. I'll be happy to come fuck your brains out again. Come on, Matt." He pulled his pants up then turned and headed for the back door, leaving Wendy lying on the counter gasping and as thoroughly fucked as she could ever remember being.