Wendy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, she was sure now. She didn't care what Donald would think, all she cared about was getting this sweet boy's hard cock in her pussy. He was timid, almost shy considering what he had done in the yard so short a time ago, but she was sure she could find a way to get him between her legs. But that would have to wait just a bit. She was experienced at giving head and she could feel his cock swelling fatter, his hips moving slightly as his legs started to shudder and tremble. She knew the signs and she smiled to herself at how easily she was able to bring this sweet young man to come in her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" He gasped loudly as his body jerked, nearly jamming his cock down her throat as the first surge of cum spurted deep into her throat. She uncharacteristically gagged as she pulled her face back, accidently pulling her mouth all the way off his cock at the same time he pulled back. The second forceful shot of cum lanced from the tip of his cock's head, splattering on her face before she could close her lips around his mushroom head again. He stood on the edge of the pool gasping for breath as she sucked and stroked his cock, draining every bit of his cum from him. "I- I'm sorry," he stammered, looking down at the cum on her face and his dick in her mouth.

"It's alright, honey. Sometimes it happens," she cooed soothingly, taking her mouth from his dick but still stroking it gently. She started to climb the ladder again, holding his cock, making him step back far enough for her to stand on the patio with him. He tried to back away, but she slipped one hand onto his butt and held him in place, moving herself closer to him, aiming her mouth toward his. She pressed her lips to his in a soft kiss that he resisted at first. She felt like it was more from awkwardness than anything, showing her that he was much less experienced than she would have thought. She let her tits press to his chest, his arms moving around her instinctively as the kiss deepened. "There we go. Much better," she breathed quietly as she held him, her lips inches from his.

She used her right hand to move one of his arms, turning his hand over and sliding it between them. "Your turn," she whispered as she guided his hand between her legs. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as she coaxed his fingers to stroke her smooth, bare lips. She had always prided herself on how her pussy looked, more like that of a teen girl than a thirty-year old woman. She hoped he enjoyed touching and fucking it as much as she knew she was going to enjoy it. "That's it. Stroke me. Let your fingers work between my lips. Ohhhhhh yeah sweetie. That's it. Right there. Feel that spot? Rub there. Ohhhhh yeah. That's it," she gasped as his finger began to rub up and down her slit, over her sensitive clit. Each time his finger stroked across it she could feel little tingles race from there through her body, making her want his cock in her even more.

She suddenly pushed him back, never letting go of his now shrinking cock. He looked surprised but then understanding overcame him as she backed herself up, drawing him along, his shorts and underwear around his ankles making him shuffle. She backed up to one of the lounge chairs by the side of the pool and lowered herself down onto it. "Have you ever licked a woman's pussy?" Wendy cooed softly, finally letting go of his now soft and useless dick, shifting her hand to grip his wrist and pull him down toward her.

"Um, no."

"Do you want to? Do you want to make me come like I made you come?"

"Sure, I guess."

"You guess? Wouldn't you like to give me the same pleasure I gave you?"

"I suppose so."

"Then why don't you come see me, come see me up close."

"Um, okay." He answered nervously as she lifted and spread her legs, for him. He knelt down and lowered his face closer to her crotch.

She whispered, "Go ahead. It won't bite you, I promise. Just lean down and kiss it. Let your tongue feel how soft my skin is." She reached one hand to his head to guide it toward her pussy, her other hand reaching between her legs, spreading her firm, tight pussy lips with her fingers for him. She felt his lips on hers for a moment, literally kissing her pussy like she had suggested. "Mmmmm. Good. Now, lick it. Stick your tongue out and slowly tease it around my hot, wet pussy. Ohhhhhh yes. That's a good boy. So nice. So very nice. Now push your tongue between my lips. Go ahead. It won't hurt me. Stick your tongue in me and slowly lick until you find that nice, hard little clit you felt with your finger, and then tease it with your tongue."

He lowered his head further and did as she asked, his nervousness seeming to disappear after a few soft, tentative licks. "There you go, sweetie. Right there. Ohhhhh yes. Lick there. MMMMMM. That feels so nice. You're a fast learner." She moaned loudly. "This is how you can pleasure a woman, make her want you even more, make her beg for your big, fat cock. Tease her like this, tease her almost to climax and then, when you're ready to fuck her, push her over the edge with that hard strong dick of yours. Ohhhhh god yes. So good." She gasped and moaned as she writhed on the lounge chair, the orgasm she was desperate for just barely out of reach.

"Oh Matt. please, push a finger in me. Let me feel it slide into me. Make me come for you." She knew he was going to, but when she felt it touch her, when she felt the tip press into her, forcing its way into her sopping wet pussy, it was almost electric. "Oh fuck yes! That's it, baby. Slide it in and out while you lick me. Make me come for you. Make me come like you came. Nice and hard."

"Uh huh," he grunted as he pushed his finger in and out like a little cock. She moaned loudly as he teased her clit; her orgasm, the orgasm that she had been dreaming about all day, pushed itself ever so close to overwhelming her. She wanted to come, she wanted to come for him, like she had made him come. She could barely hold her hips still, but she knew she needed to, he wasn't experienced enough to keep his tongue on her clit if she moved too much and she was too close to risk losing it. She closed her eyes and let her head fall back as she let the sensations wash over her. The warmth and tingle radiated out from her clit, making her back arch as her climax began to wash over her.

"SHIT YES!" she cried as her whole body shuddered and trembled, her pussy gushing its juices out of her in a way her husband had failed to do for far too long. Her whole body seemed to be on fire, tingling and aching as her insides clenched around the finger he kept pushing in and out of her. "Oh god. Give me your cock. Please put your cock in me!" She gasped, letting her fingers release her lips and moving to his head to pull him up her body. He started to move, to crawl up her over her, staring down at her nude form and her firm breasts. He paused and she pulled his head to her chest, gently guiding his mouth to one of her nipples. "That's it baby. Go ahead and suck on it. Ohhhhhhh yeah." She moaned, reaching her hand down between them, searching for his cock.

She found it with her fingertips, almost out of reach, but not quite. She coaxed him to move higher, finally breaking his oral lock on her rock-hard nipple. She grasped his cock and guided it to her wet pussy. "Fuck me. Oh please, fuck me," she begged as she helped settle the mushroom head of his rock-hard cock between her lips. She used her heels on his ass to pull him closer, to get him to slide into her. He pushed into her still-spasming pussy, forcing his fat cock to stretch her in a way her husband no longer did. "OH GOD YES! FUCK ME!" she cried as he started to move inside her, pushing in and out only a few inches in a jerky, awkward motion.

"I'm going to come," he gasped as he tried to pull back, pull his fantastic feeling cock out of her. She didn't want him to stop. "Fuck me, please!" she begged as she dug her heels into his ass harder to keep him inside her. He tried to pull back and she pulled him in again, this time to the sound of a massive groan from him. She felt his cock swell inside her and then the satisfying hot wetness of his young load surging inside her. "Oh god. Too soon." She gasped, reaching between them and finding her clit with her own finger. She lay under him, feeling him empty his load deep in her as she teased her clit with her finger, coaxing her climax up and up until again, her body jerked and shuddered much like his. She felt her pussy squirting her sexy juices out all over his cock and balls, leaking back onto her and down around her to puddle under her butt. S he lay, her feet keeping his still twitching cock deep inside her as she panted for breath and enjoyed the fullness of her climax.

"I, I'm sorry." He panted as she released the pressure on his butt and spread her legs back apart for him. "I couldn't help it."

"Shhhhh. It's okay. It was my fault, not yours. It's your first time, inside a woman, I mean, isn't it?" She could see him blush but not answer. "It's alright. Everyone has to have a first time. I think you did fine for a first time. Next time, you'll know what to expect and it'll be a lot more fun."

"Next time? You mean, you want to do it again?"

"As long as my husband isn't home, you're welcome to put it in me any time you want."

"You sure? I mean, my mom..."

"Your mom doesn't need to know. I'm not about to tell her."

"Oh. Okay. Yeah. Sure."

"I could feel your cum flowing into me with each surge. It felt wonderful. I wanted to feel you cum in me, but you should know, not all women do. I heard you warn me, which was good. You should always ask first, before you do. Give the woman a chance to say no. But for me, any time you're in me, you have permission to fill me as many times as you can."

"I, um. Uh. I think I should go home, though. Mom is going to wonder what happened to me."

"If you must. I'd rather suck you again to get you hard and let you fuck me again, longer this time. Let you feel what it's like to really pound a woman's pussy. But if you have to leave..."

"I, um. I should go," he answered awkwardly, pulling his now-soft dick from her and pushing himself off the chair. He bent to pull his pants up and then, looking at her nude body, his cum leaking from her pussy, paused to smile at her. He turned and headed back to his house, leaving her to lie, nude, on the chair and enjoy the afterglow.

---o---

It had been two days since she had enticed Matt to fuck her. She hadn't seen him in the yard or around the house and wondered if she had scared him away. She could still remember her first time, at the hands of a twenty-year old on her eighteenth birthday. His present to her, he had said as he pushed his cock into her on her own bed. Her friends had badgered her about who she was going to give her cherry to, but she never thought it would be him. She wasn't even sure she could ever tell her friends that it was. I mean, you don't fuck your own brother, right?

Only later had she found out that he had given more than one of her friends that same gift: something they all had in common, once they found out. One too many times he gave that gift, though, leaving one pregnant. It was a hard lesson for him to learn, but one that she never forgot. She still thought about having children, but not with her current husband. Oh, they could afford it, but she wasn't sure she wanted to have them with him. She wanted children with a man she loved, and she was becoming more and more sure that neither of them loved the other any longer. She suspected that it wasn't going to be long before he found one of the even younger pussies she knew he was chasing, more appealing. And if he was going to chase younger pussies, why shouldn't she enjoy a little young cock?

It was mid-afternoon and she stepped out onto the balcony to shake out the rug from the bathroom. She looked over to Victoria's house and smiled to herself. There was Matt, and another boy, lounging in the pool. Victoria was gone today, so she knew she could have free reign.

She stripped completely, rushed to her closet to search for what she needed. Her closet was full of sexy, slinky little dresses, but that wasn't what she wanted. She had a wide array of strapless and revealing party gowns, but those weren't what she needed either. All the way at the end of the huge, walk-in closet she found what she wanted: a silk lace beach wrap. It wasn't really designed to hide anything, but to draw attention to what was under it. She wrapped it around her waist and tied the ends in a knot as she walked out of the closet. She took a few moments to find a bottle of tanning oil and she was down the stairs, headed out the back door. She pulled a large beach towel from the cabinet on the patio, unfolded it and slung it around her neck, the ends draped over the front of her chest to hide her large, firm breasts. She was ready.

She took a deep breath and started nonchalantly toward Victoria's yard. Her heart was pounding as she walked, trying not to look anxious, but carefree. The boys saw her as she walked between two of the bushes, both boys' eyes immediately noticing how naked she was. She walked to the pool and stopped at the edge, letting both of them look up at her, look through the lace wrap at her exposed pussy and then up her body to her towel-covered breasts.

"Hi Matt. I see you have a friend here today."

"Hi, Mrs. K. This is Jeremy. We went to high school together."

"Hello Jeremy. I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

"Uh, No ma'am!" he said quickly. "You want to join us? Swimming I mean?"

She smiled down at him and pulled the towel from around her neck, exposing her bare chest. Jeremy's eyes stared at her bare tits, but only until she untied the knot of her wrap and let it fall to the ground around her ankles, standing above them completely nude. "I suppose I could, for a few minutes. I was going to ask if one of you would put some tanning oil on my back. I really can't reach there and I'd hate to burn," she said softly as she stepped around the pool to the built in stairs at the shallow end of the bean -shaped pool. She walked down into the water, Matt and Jeremy both staring at her as she slowly made her way down into the waist deep water. "Ohhhh. This is refreshing," she said and moved toward them with a smile. She stopped in the water that came up just below her full, firm breasts, and then lowered herself down until she was submerged to her neck. She stood again, the water running down her body and dripping from her boobs while the boys were enraptured by the sight.

"So, what were you boys talking about? Girls I bet."

"Uh, sports actually," Matt said, having a hard time taking his eyes off her breasts.

"Oh? Baseball?" She moved closer, aiming herself toward Jeremy. She waded closer, turned and leaned her back against the side of the pool between the two boys. She lowered herself into the water again, lifting her hands to hold the side behind her head, and then let her feet float up, her nude form floating to the surface for them to look at. "This feels so nice. It's always so sexy to swim naked, don't you think?"

"I, um, I haven't ever tried," Matt answered sheepishly.

"You haven't? Well, you should. It feels so nice, especially when you get out and the breeze blows between your legs and tickles all your special parts. Does it do that to you? Tickle in good places?"

"I don't know. Never thought about it," Matt answered, a little less nervously than a few moments before.

"You could try it. Just take your suits off and climb out and see. I bet it does. I bet it feels nice on your cocks. I bet it makes them all hard and sexy."

"You, um, want us to, um, take off our suits?" Jeremy asked hesitantly.

"Sure. I'm naked. You're not bashful, are you?"

"Me? Uh, no. Not at all."

"Well, go ahead. I don't mind. Try it. I bet you like it like I do. I bet it makes you all hard and horny, just like it makes me horny."

"It makes you horny to be naked?"

"Oh of course. I lie there, sunning myself, all naked, feeling the breeze blow across my body, teasing my nipples and my pussy. Mmmmmm, it makes me so horny that sometimes I wish someone would just walk up and slip a big, fat, hard cock into my pussy and pump it in and out until I come all over it. Oh yeah. That would be so nice sometimes." She cooed softly, "So, you going to try it? Take your suit off and be naked with me?"

"I don't know if we should. I mean, mom might come home."

"Oh, I wouldn't worry too much about that," Wendy said with a grin. "I'm going to walk back to my yard and lay my towel out. If one of you wants to come put some oil on my back, well, I'd be soooo appreciative that I'd even let him put it on my front side too. All I ask is that you leave your swim suit here. I hate how scratchy they are against my skin." She looked at both boys and then turned to face the side of the pool. With a little hop and a push up with her hands, she levered herself up out of the pool, intentionally spreading her legs and pushing her ass out to expose herself to them. She'd always thought her pussy looked good, a nice tight slit with no inner labia protruding. She wasn't twenty years old any more, but her pussy still looked like it was.

She held herself bent over for several seconds before she straightened up. She walked to where she'd dropped her towel and wrap and bent, straight legged, picking them up and pushing her pussy out at them again before she walked back to her own yard, working her hips exaggeratedly with each step.

She wondered which one would be first. It turned out to be Jeremy, walking between the bushes toward her as she sat on the towel, intentionally working the tanning oil very slowly into her arms and legs. She smiled a little as Jeremy walked toward her with his surprisingly large dick sticking out like a flag pole. "Hello Jeremy. Are you here to oil me up?"

"Yes ma'am," he said a little hesitantly. "If you were serious about it, I mean."

She held the bottle out to him with a smile. "Of course." She lay back as he took the bottle from her and then spread her legs apart a bit to let him see everything he wanted. She waited as he knelt next to her. "You know, it works a lot better if you straddle me," she whispered.

He looked at her a bit awkwardly, and then shifted to move over her so he was sitting on her hips, his balls resting on the little strip of curls on her mound, his dick sticking up at an angle. "Like this?"

"Uh huh," she whispered, waiting for him to dribble some oil on her body. He drizzled oil up and down her stomach and over her tits like he was spreading chocolate sauce on his ice cream. He had way more oil than he needed, but she wasn't going to complain. He set the bottle aside and then grabbed both tits, squeezing and groping them. "Easy. Ge ntle," she whispered, moving her hands to his to stop his motions. She used her hands to gently stroke his around her tits, moving over and around them, encouraging his fingers to stroke and tease her quickly-hardening nipples. "Make sure you get everywhere. My sides, my shoulders and neck, everywhere."

"Uh huh," he answered as he moved his hands around her body more, spreading the slick fluid all over. She wiped some oil onto her hands and then reached for his cock, wrapping both hands around it. "Oh damn," he grunted.

"Fair is fair, right? You're making me all turned on, I should do the same to you, shouldn't I?"

"Um, yeah, sure."

She smiled at him and stroked his cock slowly, making sure to let her hand squeeze slightly as she drew it all the way up and over his engorged mushroom head. He groaned softly as she worked his cock, teasing him while his hands teased her body. "I think you need to work lower. My legs need to be done."

"Oh, yeah," he said, backing down on her legs.