Wendy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,459 Followers

"That isnt very comfortable. Why don't you kneel there and let me move my legs."

"Um, sure," he answered, moving his weight off her legs. One at a time they shifted to move her legs apart, leaving him kneeling on the towel between her legs. She planted her feet on the towel and pulled herself closer to him, her pussy almost touching his hard cock's head. She lifted her right leg and set it on his shoulder, sticking it in the air in front of him. He began to rub his oily hands up and down her leg from her calf, down her thigh toward her pussy. She waited, letting him rub as close to her as he dared, and then reached for his hand to pull it all the way to her bare-shaved lips.

"Gotta get here, too," she cooed softly, coaxing his hand to stroke her lips.

"Um. Sure," he answered nervously, stroking his fingers on her pussy.

She reached for the bottle of oil lying next to her and drizzled some on her mound. "Go ahead, rub that in." His hand moved to her mound and began to rub the oil around and then down between her legs, stroking his fingers over her lips and then, a little more boldly, let one finger slip between them. "Mmmmmm yes. There you go. You can do that." He looked at her face and then played with her even more, slipping two fingers between her lips. "Tell me, Jeremy. Have you ever had sex with a woman before?"

"Well, yeah. My girlfriend at school and I have messed around some."

"Tell me, is she cute?"

"I think so."

"Does she have bit tits like me?"

"Not nearly as big."

"Is she nice and tight? Does she have a tight little pussy for you to fuck with that fat cock of yours?"

"Well, um, yeah, I suppose so."

Wendy smiled and moved one hand to his hard dick. She pressed it down and wiggled herself closer to him, rubbing his engorged head against her lips. "Would you like to put it in me and see if I'm nice and tight like her?"

"Put it in? Like, as in, fuck you?" he asked, his voice cracking as he said it.

"If you want to," Wendy answered, shifting her leg off his shoulder. She put both feet on the towel behind his butt and spread her knees apart. Lifting her butt off the towel, she pulled herself toward him even more, feeling his fat mushroom head press against her vaginal opening and then, with a surprising surge, slip past the entrance and slide into her a few inches. He clearly had many more inches to push into her, but the fat intruder felt wonderful inside her and she couldn't contain the moan of pleasure that escaped her lips. "That's it. Fuck me. Show me what you do to your girlfriend. Show me how you make her cum on your sexy dick."

"Oh damn," he grunted, pushing his hips forward to drive his oil-slicked cock deep into her. "Ohhhhh fuck yes."

"You like how I feel?" She moaned softly as she felt him start to work his hips, driving his shaft in and out of her hot, wet depths. He worked rhythmically, stroking his cock in and out, teasing her depths with his fat head. It felt wonderful. It was fat and long, bigger than Donald's without a doubt. In and out, he thrust himself, pushing them both along the slope toward orgasm. She could see he was staring at her tits, rolling wildly on her chest as he pounded himself into her. "You like that? You like fucking my hot little cunt?"

"Fuck yeah," he grunted.

"Tell me. Tell me how you like to fuck my slutty, little cunt. Tell me how nasty and naughty I am to let you fuck me, out here, naked. Tell me!"

"I do. God, you are such a slut. Letting me fuck you? Fuck yes. Cum for me. Show me your slutty little pussy coming around my fat dick. What a slutty, little cunt. Wanting me to fuck you, what a slutty little whore. I bet you want me to come in you, too. Come in you and fill your slutty little pussy with my cum. Beg me for it. Beg me to make you come and fill you."

"Oh god, yes. I want it. I want you to make me come. I want you to come inside me. Fill me up with your cum. I can feel it getting so close. You're going to make me come. Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Use my little pussy and pump me full of your cum!" She gasped as her climax started to wash over her. She felt her pussy clench around him, but he kept stroking, pushing her orgasm higher and higher. Her whole body started to spasm and jerk and shudder. She could feel her climax race to new heights, heights she had missed so much. Her whole body stiffened as she screamed in pleasure. "FUUUUUCK YEEEEES!" She felt her body release a gush of her juices, squirting it onto Jeremey as his own orgasm let go. She could feel his cock surging inside her, pumping her full of semen, filling her until it squeezed out around his fat shaft.

"Oh fuck." He panted breathlessly as he knelt between her legs, his dick twitching inside her as it oozed the last of his cum inside her.

"Ohhhhh fuck yes. Perfect, Jeremy. That was perfect!"

"Uh huh." He panted.

She looked past him and grinned. There was Matt, standing behind one bush, his cock in his hand, stroking it slowly. "I think I better do something about this," Wendy said. She moved to the side and coaxed Jeremy to lie down on the blanket, then shifted to push her butt out at Matt. She lowered her head toward Jeremy's cock and engulfed it with her mouth. "Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned as she sucked his cum and pussy-juice-covered cock. "I love the taste of recently-fucked cock. I love the taste of a man's cum mixed with my own. Only thing better is to have a cock in my pussy while I'm sucking on another," she said loudly enough for Matt to hear. She hoped he'd take the hint, or invitation, depending on how you wanted to look at it.

She sucked and licked his cock, coaxing it to start growing again, wondering if he'd complain if she wanted to ride him. She was just about to move and do so, still wanting to feel her pussy being fucked again when she felt a hand on her ass. She froze for a second and then smiled to herself. It had taken a while, but he finally had come out of his bashful shell enough to fuck her. She felt his fat, wide head, press to her lips and then slowly push into her. "Oh, fuck yes. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Make me come again and then fill me with your seed!" she moaned before closing her mouth around Jeremey's dick again.

She could feel him sliding in and out of her pussy, his fat head, even fatter than Jeremy's, sliding in and out of her, teasing her already sensitive pussy. He held her hips and started to pound into her, driving his hips against her bare ass, making her tits swing wildly below her. She lowered her chest a little, moving down until her nipples slid back and forth over Jeremy's legs, adding to the sensations she was already enjoying.

"Don't stop, slut! Keep sucking me! Make me come in your mouth, you dirty ho. Suck me until I fill your mouth!" Jeremy groaned as she bobbed her head up and down, sliding her hand and lips along his shaft. "Oh, fuck yes. That's it, you little whore. Suck me!"

Wendy was about in heaven. Matt's cock, pounding hard into her from behind, was pushing her toward climax, and she had a hot, hard cock in her mouth at the same time. She hoped that she could get them both to climax at the same time, but maybe that was too much to hope for. She moaned around Jeremy's cock as her orgasm swelled inside her, sending the rush all through her body, making every part of her more sensitive. She reached between her own legs and stroked the tip of her finger across her clit, helping to urge her climax closer and closer. She worked to both tease it and to hold it back at the same time, building the intensity, forcing it to grow with in her.

"Mmmmmmmmmmuhhhhhhh," she moaned loudly as her climax tipped over the edge and sent her body screaming in delight. Matt must have felt her pussy clenching around his cock and he started slamming into her even harder, jamming his engorged head into the end of her vaginal tunnel with each stroke.

She listened to him grunt and gasp as he pounded into her, jamming her mouth onto Jeremy with each stroke, her orgasming body unable to prevent her from stopping Jeremy's cock from forcing itself down her throat. She gasped for air around his cock as her orgasm intensified even more.

"OH FUCK!" Jeremy gasped as his cock erupted in her mouth. "Take it you slut! Take my cum!"

Wendy shuddered and trembled as her orgasm climbed to new heights with Jeremy pumping his load into her mouth, Matt having stopped pounding into her at nearly the same moment. She could feel his cock surging shot after shot into her as her own body spewed her juices out at him. She gasped and tried to contain Jeremy's cum while she struggled for breath, a good portion leaking out of her mouth to drool down on his pulsing shaft. The two boys seemed to pump cum into her forever as she did her best to take both loads at once. She finally closed her eyes and rolled off Jeremy, pulling off Matt's cock, flopped onto the grass next to the towel, panting for breath. "Oh fuck fuck fuck!" she gasped. "Jesus, yes."

"You okay?" Matt asked breathlessly as he leaned back on his feet, his still-hard cock oozing cum from the tip.

"Yeah. I am. It was just more than I could handle. I mean, fuck."

"I better get back home before mom shows up," he said, standing up and pulling his swim suit up from around his ankles. He started walking toward his yard.

"Matt!"

"Yeah?" he asked, turning around.

"If I'm out here sunbathing naked, you know what that means, right?"

He paused for a moment. "You sure?"

"Any time I am, feel free," she said with a smile.

He raised his eyebrows and then grinned. "Guess you need a lot of help getting tanning oil on then, don't you?"

"Without a doubt," she answered before looking at Jeremy. "And your friends are invited too," she called before Matt could disappear between the bushes. "Now, as for you. If you think you can get that up again, I still need oil on my back, and I expect you to slide that back into me when you do."

"You sure?"

"Would I suggest if it I wasn't sure?"

Jeremy grinned. "I think I'm going to like hanging out at his house all summer."

"I know I will," Wendy answered as she rolled over and reached for his softened cock. She started to gently knead and play with it, wondering just how long it took a twenty-year old to get it up a third time. She planned on finding out.

---o---

It was almost a week before Wendy stepped onto her balcony and saw Matt out back again, this time playing catch with a dark-skinned, very ripped, twenty-something-year old young man. She could see the sheen of sweat on his torso as he stood on one side of the pool while Matt stood on the other side, his back to her. They threw the ball back and forth over the pool, his muscles rippling slightly each time he moved.

From where he stood, she knew he had to be able to see her, though she wasn't sure if he had or not. She decided there was only one way to find out. She hadn't had a lot of clothes on to start with, a spaghetti strap top, a pair of micro shorts and a thong panty. The top went first, pulling it slowly up her stomach and then letting the material roll up over her firm, round breasts. Her already hard nipples jutted out in the sunlight as she pulled the top all the way up and off. She dropped it to the second story deck and then moved her hands to her shorts. He missed the next catch. She waited for him to walk to pick up the ball and then turn back before she began to remove her shorts. She unsnapped them and pushed them slowly down, wiggling her hips side to side as she worked the material down over her butt and hips. The material of the shorts tried to grab at the strings of her thong panty, and pulled it partway down as well, leaving her completely nude from her thighs up. She stood there, her dark curls and pussy lips visible over the top of the balcony railing.

There was no doubt now that he saw her, standing, staring up at her, not even trying to throw the ball back to Matt. She let him look, stroking her fingers up and down her body, teasing her slit and then up her body to her nipples. She could see the bulge in his shorts and knew what it was she wanted. She bent over and pulled the shorts the rest of the way down her legs and off, stepping out of them along with her thong, leaving her completely naked. She straightened up and then held the shorts out and dropped them over the railing. She looked over the railing and then back at the young, black stud. She let the tiny black lace thong swing from her finger for a moment before letting it drop over the side as well. She leaned over the railing, looking down at her shorts. She hoped he'd get the idea and turned to walk into the house.

Wendy almost ran down the stairs, and slowed to a walk only as she was about to step back onto the patio. She walked completely naked onto the patio to where she had dropped the shorts and then bent to pick them up. She hoped he could see through the bushes as she bent, straight legged, her butt pointing toward him, inviting him to come fuck her. She heard him talking with Matt on the other side of the bushes, and then was sure he was watching.

She picked up the shorts and then walked to the table on the patio. She set the shorts and panties on the table and then turned and sat on the end of one the reclining deck chairs. She scooted back and then lay back, spreading her legs wide apart and hanging one over each side of the chair. She reached between her legs and began to stroke her fingers up and down her slit, hoping to coax him to come over and fuck her. She stroked herself, listening to their conversation, frowning at the words Matt was using, trying to convince his friend not to do exactly what she wanted.

"Matt!" she called softly. "Matt!" she called more loudly.

"Yes, Mrs K?"

"Why don't you bring your friend over and introduce us?"

"Um. Yeah. Sure," Matt answered. A few moments later they pushed between the bushes. "Mrs K, this is Reggie."

"Hello, Reggie."

"H-h ello Ma'am," he stammered slightly.

"You boys look hot. Would you care for some lemonade? I have some chilling in the fridge."

"Um. Uh, you don't have to trouble yourself," he answered awkwardly.

"Oh, it's no trouble at all," she said, sliding toward the end of the chair, intentionally keeping her legs spread wide so he could see her waiting pussy. She stood up and started toward the kitchen door. "You can come along if you boys want."

"Uh. Um. Okay," Reggie mumbled as he started to follow.

Wendy smiled as she turned back to the door again, both boys following behind her. She opened the door and left it standing open for them as she walked in. "You boys enjoying the summer?" she asked as she walked to the fridge and opened it.

"It's going alright," Reggie answered for the both of them. "Just kind of hanging out most of the time."

"Ahhh. I can understand that," she said as she pulled the pitcher of lemonade she'd made earlier from the fridge and turned to set it on the counter. She walked to the cabinet and pulled out three glasses before stepping back to the counter. She could see Regie's eyes following every move she made, the bulge in his shorts seeming to grow even more. "The only bad part of summer is how hot it gets," she said as she pulled the ice bucket from the freezer. She set it on the counter and then dipped in it to fill the three glasses. "Don't you think?"

"Yeah. It can be hard to stay cool," he agreed.

"You know what I like to do? I like to tease my body with ice cubes to stay cool," Wendy said quietly, pulling a handful of ice from the bucket. She walked around the countertop to stand in front of both boys, setting the cubes on the counter. She took one and began to slowly draw circles around her rock-hard nipples, making her small, inch and a half areola pucker at the sensation. She stood there smiling, drawing circles around one and then the other nipple as the boys stared, transfixed by her motions. The cube had mostly melted before she reached for another. She reached down between her legs this time, rubbing the cube up and down her already wet slit, letting the melting ice chill her lips while it melted in her fingers, dripping to the kitchen floor.

"Sometimes I like to put one inside myself," she said as she collected a third cube from the counter. She turned away from them and bent over, pushing her pussy lips out between her thighs at the two boys. She spread her feet apart slightly and reached between her legs, stroking the cube up and down her dripping lips before pressing it between them. "Mmmmmmmmm. That feels good." She moaned softly as she pressed the cube into herself, feeling the cold chill her vaginal walls. It was almost uncomfortably cold, but there was no getting it back out. She wiggled her butt side to side for them and then straightened and turned to face them again. She took another cube off the counter and stepped to Reggie. "How about you. Do you like to play with an ice cube on your hard, fat cock?"

"Um, I never have," he whispered as she used one hand to undo the snap of his shorts. He stood there and let her unzip the front and push them down until they slid all the way to his ankles. She pushed his briefs down as well, freeing his cock, clearly not sure what to do at that moment. His dick was long and hard and fat, bigger than Matt's by quite a bit, but then she doubted there were too many bigger than the one she had in her hand now. She smiled at him and stepped closer, holding his hard-on in her hand as she began to stroke the ice cube around his dick, teasing over and around his engorged mushroom head.

"You know, I don't think I've ever had a dick quite this big in my hands before."

"No?"

"Uh uh. Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Yeah."

"I bet this keeps her pretty happy. Can she take all of it?"

"Most of it," he mumbled as the ice cube melted away in her hand, rubbing around his dick.

"It seems awfully big. Have you ever had trouble getting it in someone?"

"Not usually."

"You think it would fit in me?"

"I don't know. You want me to try?" he asked as she stepped closer and pressed her hard nipples to his bare chest.

"Do you want to try?"

"I could."

"If you do, and if it goes in, you know I'm not going to want you to stop until you make me come."

"I don't think that's a problem." He grinned.

She smiled back and turned around, still holding his cock, she guided it toward her waiting pussy. She rubbed his head up and down her sopping wet lips and then nestled his head into the entrance to her depths. "There you go," she cooed as she tried to pull him toward her with her hand around his shaft.

He reached out for her hips and grasped them. He pushed forward, feeling the crown of his head press against the entrance to her depths, and heard her moan as he slowly stretched her. He took his time and forced his dick slowly into her, gasps and moans coming from her lips with each inch she forced into her.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped as his head hit the end of her vagina. He held her hips and pulled back part way before pushing forward again. He could feel her juices starting to lubricate him as he pushed in and out of her hot, wet confines.

"Jesus, you're tight." He grunted as he started to plunge faster. "Matt! Why don't you give this bitch's mouth a shot. I think by the time I'm done back here she's not going to be up for another cock!"

"Come on, Matt, you know I like a load in my mouth. Come fuck my mouth like last time."

Matt shrugged and stepped around in front of her. In moments he had his shorts around his ankles and was pulling off his shirt. With nothing but his shoes still on, he aimed his cock at her mouth and fed it in a few inches.

Wendy held onto the counter with one hand and used the other on Matt's cock, stroking it while Reggie's thrusts into her, pushed her mouth on and off Matt's cock. She nearly gagged on his head as Matt tried to force her to take more of him, but did her best to take it in stride, pushing him back only long enough for her to get a few good breaths before letting him shove it down her throat again. She was practically in heaven as she stood, bent over, getting rammed by Reggie's big, black cock while Matt tried to impale her from the front side.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,459 Followers