Wendy, the Exhibitionist Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,019 Followers

Through the corner of my eye, I saw Wendy's mouth open as she breathed a little heavier, and her hands seemed to fidget a little.

Soon after, the man appeared to reach his orgasm, and Juliet made sure everything was clean.

"I guess she won't be needing dinner anymore," Wendy quipped.

It was 7:56, and we were almost late to our dinner reservation.

***

Late that night. We laid in bed, in the dark. We had sex in a passionate way. She moaned a little more than usual. She held on tight and bucked her hips. When it was done, she laid beside me and enjoyed her orgasmic bliss.

There was a clear pattern which had emerged: When she accidentally showed her nipple of facebook- it lead to a night of hot sex. When we watched her best friend giving oral sex in the pool- it lead to a night of hot sex.

The logical conclusion was that Wendy was a closeted exhibitionist or voyeur. Maybe both.

I pointed out those facts to my wife, and she simply laughed. Then she thought for a moment.

"I don't know," she said, while we laid in the dark. "It's all so taboo. Accidentally showing my nipple on social media or watching Juliet do stuff in a public area is such a dangerous thing. I mean, my goodness, if anybody knew about this..."

Of course, she was wrong. Nudity & sex in the year 2015 wasn't nearly as taboo as it was when we were growing up. But in Wendy's world, nudity was still a major thing. The religious upbringing that Wendy had was ingrained in her life. She would never lose those conservative traits, and that's one of the things that made her so sexy.

In the same way, her conservative traits made her limited experiences with exhibitionism & voyeurism so much more exciting.

I told her my thoughts on the matter, and she laughed again, playfully slapping me on the chest.

"Now you're being silly," she laughed. "I'm serious, it must be the wine talking. You're imaging things. Goodnight."

She gave me a kiss on the lips, then we went to sleep.

***

The next morning. The three of us had breakfast together. Everyone was in a good mood. The mood was casual and we did our normal banter with each other. It was nice seeing the two ladies in a vacation atmosphere. There were no stresses or worries. No schedules or deadlines. Just relaxation, and it showed in their upbeat attitudes.

When the conversation turned to the previous night, Wendy couldn't help but blush, and Juliet wanted to know why.

"We saw everything," Wendy blushed. "From our hotel room. We looked outside towards the pool after you sent that text."

This time, it was Juliet's turn to blush. And she blushed to the point where her face nearly turned red, and her lips tightened.

Juliet explained that she had so much chemistry with the guy she had met. She further explained that it was part of a new phase in her life.

"I'm 38 years old," Juliet stated. "I'm not getting any younger. I feel like I'm in my prime. I feel great. And I want to enjoy things."

Wendy held her best friend's hand and said there was nothing to be ashamed of. She said she understood that Juliet was a woman with needs, and there was nothing wrong with that.

Things got slightly emotional at that point. Wendy & Juliet were two people who deeply understood each other.

Juliet added, "The book I've been reading has really given me a new perspective on life. Particularly with sex. Maybe you two should read it. I'll bring it to your room later."

At that point, my wife genuinely seemed intrigued. But she declined, saying that she doesn't like to read during vacations, because she already does plenty of reading for work. However, I was sure that the real reason was my wife's disdain for erotic literature and erotic images. She's generally against that. Once again, her religious upbringing came into play.

*

The rest of the day was casual. The three of us went to the beach and enjoyed the sun. We swam. We sunbathed. We simply had a good time.

Wendy seemed a lot more casual when topless women passed by. It was something she had become used to. She even became more comfortable with displaying her body. Removing her tshirt to reveal her bikini clad body had become effortless. Her confidence only made her more attractive.

During the mid-afternoon, we went to our separate rooms for a quick nap.

We had dinner reservations that night for the three of us. Once again, Juliet pulled out at the last minute to meet with her new friend.

This time, Juliet delivered the news in person by knocking on our hotel room door. Juliet wore extra make-up, and it was clear she was anticipating another night of steamy sex. She also handed Wendy a small book.

Wendy accepted the book and Juliet left.

***

After dinner, Wendy and I relaxed in the hotel room. I watched tv while Wendy was glued to the book.

The book looked incredibly old and worn out. It must have been at least 40 to 50 years old. The cover had been ripped off. The paper had turned dark brown. Crease lines were everywhere.

However, that didn't stop Wendy from reading it thoroughly. While I watched tv, Wendy just read. And she read it quickly. Wendy was used to speed reading since she did it for her job as a professor. She was used to reading hundreds of pages of student work, while on a tight deadline.

The book was no exception. In a few short hours, she finished half of it. That night, we stayed up later than usual, just so she could keep reading.

When we got in bed and turned the lights off, Wendy cuddled next to me.

"It was some erotica book," Wendy said with a drowsy tone. "Literature from the early 1900's. A queen who enjoyed being watched."

She adjusted herself in bed. Her voice grew faint as she became more sleepy.

Wendy continued, "It's a great book."

Soon after, she fell asleep.

***

In the morning, Wendy had woken up early to finish reading the book.

She sat by the window with her feet curled onto the chair. It was an arousing sight; Wendy with her hair down, wearing a black negligee, looking so tranquil as she read.

There was an expression of satisfaction on her face. It was clear that she had enjoyed the book after she finished.

Then she climbed back into bed. It was early in the morning and there was still plenty of time to rest.

"What a fascinating read," she said, getting comfortable. "It was about a character named Queen Andrea, who loved to show. Small things. Little by little. She became a real naughty flasher and loved public exhibitionism by the end. The writing was terrific. The book really did a great job of exploring the Queen's emotional journey and thought process."

There was a certain curiosity in Wendy's voice. She was naturally a curious and smart person. That's the way she's always been. That's part of the reason why she had written books and became an English professor. She loved exploring concepts and ideas. She loved exploring new feelings and experiences through the literary world.

I pressed her on it. She laughed and denied it. Then I pressed her again. Finally, she relented.

"I suppose. It's all so exciting. I'll admit, my heart was beating during a few scenes in that book. My goodness. And seeing Juliet yesterday, you know, I'm at a loss for words. For once in my life, I'm at a loss for words."

She continued to confide her thoughts. She explained the way her heart was beating when she read about Queen Andrea standing naked in front of the balcony, with the unsuspecting crowd below. There were other scenes in the book which had really gotten to Wendy, such as the Queen having lesbian experiences with her servants after a bath. Then there was a threesome, with the Queen, her loyal female adviser, and a male.

What made the book so exciting to Wendy was the level of detail and emotional depth. It was like a manual. How to be an exhibitionist 101.

Even more amazing, she admitted for the first time that she was aroused watching Juliet give oral sex to her friend. The fact that it was mildly public and risky was a strange turn-on for my wife.

Finally, she admitted that accidentally exposing her nipple on her facebook profile had a strange effect on her. She didn't know why or how, but there was an effect. Something she hadn't felt before.

Wendy was finally coming to grips with the feelings she never knew she had. All her life, her sexual feelings had always been treated like a chore. If she needed to take care of it, then she would, and that was the end of it.

But this was different. I had never seen her think about sex in an intellectual way before. She had never thought about any particular fantasies or fetishes before. It seemed like her mind was being opened to new things. Things which would lead her down a sexually liberated path.

*

After we washed up, we got ready for another beautiful day. Wendy was in her bathrobe as she picked out her clothes.

I stood in front of the window and looked out to the small crowd. There was a small pool party down below. As I watched the small gathering, I couldn't stop thinking about my wife's newfound fantasies.

The only thing I knew for sure was that Wendy needed to be pushed.

That's just the kind of woman she was. Years earlier, Wendy's sister bought us tickets to go sky diving. There was a gleam in her eyes, even as she constantly refused. She was adamant about not going, but deep down, a small part of her wanted to do it. When she was finally convinced, we went skydiving, and Wendy was absolutely blown away.

Last year, our family, along with another family, went to an amusement park. Our friends wanted Wendy & I to go ride on a scary roller coaster with them. Wendy refused. Once again, there was that gleam in her eyes. She refused, but she was curious. Deep down, she knew it might be fun. When she was finally convinced, she did it, and she had a great time.

That's the kind of person Wendy is. Sometimes she really wants to do something out of curiosity, but her conservative ways often hold her back from exploring new things in life.

It was like a paradox. A symbiotic thing. On one hand, she doesn't like doing certain things because they're dangerous or against her core beliefs. On the other hand, it's the danger that ultimately gives Wendy a massive adrenaline rush.

As I stood in front of the window, I called Wendy over. She came, still in her bathrobe.

When she asked what I wanted, I told her.

"No," she said, adamantly shaking her head. "No way. Out of the question. I can't believe you would ever ask me something like that. What's gotten in to you?"

I explained that everyone at the resort is an adult. And so is Wendy. We were on vacation. So maybe it was time to explore? Maybe we could do something fun that we would always remember. If she didn't like it, then fine. But if she did, it would have been a memorable experience.

She stood silently for a moment as she looked below at the unsuspecting pool goers. Finally, her hands reached down and she opened her bathrobe. Her breasts and vagina were exposed. Her large brown nipples hardened. Her heart raced and she took a long breath.

If the people down below only knew...

All they had to do was look upwards, and they would have seen Wendy, the intelligent and sophisticated woman, with everything on display.

Before things could escalate, Wendy closed her robe.

"That's enough adventure for one morning," she said in a plain tone, then stepping away from the window.

Wendy disrobed in the bedroom. My eyes were on her naked backside. Then she got dressed.

***

Breakfast was a casual thing. Juliet was there, and she told us about her night of hot passionate lovemaking with her vacation boyfriend. There was a shyness in Juliet's voice. And she talked low to make sure that other people couldn't hear.

But Juliet wanted her story told. She enjoyed talking about it. And Wendy & I enjoyed hearing about it.

It was incredible seeing how a respectable woman like Juliet, who we had known for many years, was suddenly so open about her sex life.

Wendy seemed transfixed on every word. It was almost like Wendy was getting aroused, right there at the breakfast table. I wanted to know what Wendy was thinking- her exact thoughts. I wished we were alone so I could ask. But once again, Wendy's expressive face revealed her thoughts. She was definitely aroused. And there was no question about that.

After Juliet was done talking about her night of oral sex and intercourse, it was Wendy's turn for revelations.

"I finished your book," Wendy gushed. "I must say, it was quite the interesting read. I was captivated all the way through."

Wendy explained in detail what all of her favorite parts were. Her favorite scenes. Her favorite descriptions. Her favorite details. This time, it was Juliet's turn to be transfixed.

Then, Wendy explained that I had taken her to the window, and that she opened her robe to reveal her nude body. Wendy seemed shy discussing it, and Juliet seemed pleasantly surprised to hear it.

"It was a rush," Wendy said. "What can I say? I guess I enjoyed it."

Juliet smiled, "Welcome to the club."

There was a sudden sexual tension between the three of us.

*

Our conversation continued on the beach. We laid close to each other on the lounge chairs.

It was amazing how two proper & intelligent women, at their age, were still able to find new aspects to their sexuality.

For all her adult life, Wendy has always been a woman that followed traditions and routines. In recent years, it was all the same. She would wake up early, spend the day at the university, and then come home to spend time with her family. She loved being in charge of household duties. And she loved taking care of the kids. She was a very paternalistic person. She had all the qualities of a great mother.

Our sex life was fairly average. Wendy was an easy woman to please. Typically, we either had sex early in the morning, or late at night. That was the only time we could do it, especially since we both had busy lives and 2 kids at home. It was the married couples dilemma.

Wendy never had any particular fantasies or fetishes as far as I knew. She was always vocal about what she liked. She enjoyed love making. The slow kind. She wanted to feel loved. She enjoyed being rubbed and caressed. Never anything dirty or degrading.

Now, on the beach, it was like Wendy was blossoming at her middle age.

It became increasingly clear that exhibitionism & voyeurism were her kinks. She still seemed shy about talking about it, but that's what made her excited.

"I have a fun idea," Juliet said. "Today is the last day of the trip. Why not make the best of it? Let's make this trip something memorable for all three of us. Something we'll never forget."

We both looked at Juliet, wondering what she had in mind.

Juliet continued, "It's a 4 step process based on the book. By the end of the night, we'll have a much better understanding of what Queen Andrea went through in the story."

And so it began...

*

The first step in the process came without notice. Juliet removed her bikini top and bared her breast. She seemed nervous at first, but tried to be proud, keeping her shoulders broad so that her breasts would point forward. They sagged a little bit and she had light brown nipples.

Wendy seemed genuinely stunned that her conservative friend would do such a brazen thing, but that was part of the fun.

"Your turn," Juliet said.

Attention turned towards my wife. Her lips moved and she was about to say something. She briefly gave the expression she usually uses if she wants to refuse. But she stopped herself. She stopped herself from refusing.

That's when Wendy undid her top. When the bikini top was loose, she held it to her chest, hesitating for a moment. Then she pulled her top aside. Her breasts and large brown nipples were free in the open air. She had a bikini tan line. Her body was slightly darker from the sunbathing, but her breasts were still pale white, which I thought looked really sexy.

Juliet smiled while Wendy looked nervous and timid.

At Juliet's instance, they went for a swim together in the ocean water. They tried inviting me, but I declined. At the moment, I only wanted to watch.

There was something so incredibly erotic about seeing two respected college professor's with their breasts free on a beach filled with people. They were nervous. But it made them feel young. They had fun swimming topless in front of others.

I wondered if they were aroused...

***

The second step of the process came mid-afternoon.

Wendy & I were alone in our hotel room. She had just finished a brief shower and was dressed in a bathrobe.

Following Juliet's advice, Wendy stood in front of the window overlooking the pool, just like earlier that morning, then she dropped her robe- standing completely naked.

It was a sensational sight. Wendy looked so nervous & scared. Several people were down in the pool area. If they had only looked up, they would have seen a beautiful woman with no clothes on.

Following Juliet's advice once again, Wendy reached down to play with herself. She stood with her legs spread. Her right hand rubbed her labia in a sensual way. She always masturbated in a gentle manner.

Suddenly, she froze.

"Oh god," she gasped. "Someone is looking at me."

It was the moment of truth. I gave her some encouraging words. It was up to her whether she wanted to continue or not. The decision was entirely hers. No one elses.

After a brief thought, she made her choice. Wendy's hand went back to work rubbing herself. Her eyes remained down at the pool area. It seemed as though she was looking directly at the person. Whoever was watching my wife was getting a great show.

"There's more," she gasped, still touching himself. "His friends are looking too. Oh my."

Once again, I reassured her that the option was hers.

She rubbed herself faster and harder. Her lips opened as if she was gasping for air. The look on her face said it all. She was a woman in lust. And she was willing to embrace it.

For that moment in time, Wendy let go of her conservative upbringing and indulged in her sexual desires.

She masturbated until she came. Her eyes continued looking down at the people who voyeured her.

A small stream of fluids ran down her legs as she moaned. Her legs slightly trembled and she briefly closed her eyes in bliss.

When it was over, she quickly left the window and embraced me in a tight suffocating hug.

"What have I done?" she said, still breathing deep. "I've never felt like that before."

Her legs squirmed, showing that she was still horny.

At that moment, I desperately wanted to have sex with her. But I couldn't. Not according to Juliet's clear instructions for us.

***

It was 8 pm that night. The three of us already had dinner together and Wendy gave Juliet all of the juicy details. There was an undeniable tension in the air.

Things became more interesting when Juliet revealed other fantasies on her sexual bucket list. She seemed shy about admitting her secret fantasies. Wendy looked surprised hearing her best friend's revelations.

Who wouldn't be? A few weeks ago, Juliet was a normal everyday person, just like my wife. But slowly, things had been changing. Wendy & Juliet were both blossoming with their sexual identities. And the three of us were excited to see where things would lead.

The third step of the process was about to begin.

I went back to the hotel room as instructed. I moved the cushioned seat in front of the window, as instructed. Then I turned the lights off, as instructed. Turning off the lights would allow me to see the pool area more clearly, since there would be no glare on the window.

Then I sat down and waited. I had a perfect view of the pool area.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,019 Followers