All Comments on 'Wendy The Haitian Dominatrix'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
amh1970amh1970almost 9 years ago
rewrite this

It sounds like u may have a good story, but the flow isnt working well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please explain

What in the Hell does the fact that your main character is Haitian have to do with explaining her actions, beliefs, or behavior??? Just more of your racist crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just stop already

You need to take some commenters advice, your stories need work. They are so short that theres no room for character development or much narrative before you jump into (usually) a twisted and highly unrealistic sexual scenario. Everybody limes a good fantasy, but without a decent plot, the action falls apart. And i'm not picking on this one story. You have hundreds of these kinds of stories on here. I think quality over quantity would help here, because the kinds of stories you are writing are pretty terrible. I can't imagine an audience for this type of work. A story about a haitian dominatrix pegging a guy is about as niche as you can get, but tell the story right and it could turn out pretty good. Try giving backstory to your characters, an insight into their thought process or personality, having your characters describing themselves doesnt really work. I dont need to know an exact measurement of any body part. Convey those details though narrative and leave them slightly vague, left to the reader's imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2142 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS