Wendy's Pigman Negotiations DST

Story Info
Wendy negotiates with a pig man.
1.7k words
4.13
2.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy shivered next to her fire, she had survived several weeks in The Constant so far. It had been brutal, every gain seemed to come with a set back. just getting basic tools and enough food to survive had been a struggle. Thankfully Wendy had help, from the ghost of her twin sister Abigail,

While Wendy was weak, and frail, Abigail was strong, and brave. Wendy wouldn't have made it more than a couple days without Abigail...but after the last time those damned hounds attacked Abigail was defeated, she had just barely managed to finish off the hounds and save Wendy.

Wendy could feel the winds growing colder though, soon it would be winter...and was that...no, it couldn't be. It was too soon...but it was, the baying of the blasted hounds, more would be here soon. Wendy knew Abigail needed time to recover, she wouldn't be ready in time to protect her.

There was a clearing nearby where a couple of pig men had made their homes...they were fairly simple creatures; very protective of homes, king, other pigs and extremely loyal to any who bribed them with meat.

The problem was Wendy didn't have any meat, she had quite the stockpile of berries and carrots...which would get her no where. The baying of the hounds grew louder and Wendy knew they would be here in the next day, the incessant cries of the hounds drove Wendy to new heights of desperation.

She was at a total loss of where she could find any meat, until she realized she did have one source of meat...Wendy mustered her courage and approached the pig men homes. Two pig men stood outside, watching her warily as she approached.

As she got closer this would be the moment she showed them the meat she was offering...the pig men clearly looked agitated. "This my space! You go!!" cried one of the pig men.

The other pig looked at her curiously "What you got? Better be good.."

Not knowing what else to do Wendy did the only thing she could think of, it was this or be eaten by hounds. Wendy pulled her top up over her head, tossing it aside, she wore no bra underneath and the pig men's eyes grew wide at the sight of Wendy's exposed tits. The pig men seemed to freeze, watching Wendy intently as she slipped off her skirt and panties.

Wendy took a tentative step towards the two pig men who immediately had huge smiles plastered across their faces. The pig men took in Wendy's nude form covered only in her stripped socks with hungry eyes.

The two pigs drew in close, their hands reaching out to run along Wendy's smooth skin, their rough callused hands making her nipples harden as they explored her body. One of the pig men grabbed Wendy's shoulders roughly and pushed her down to her knees.

Wendy looked up at the two pig men as they pulled their loincloths off and tossed them aside. Wendy was greeted by an odd sight, the pig men's hard cocks were...strange. First off they were much bigger than she expected...and almost curly...like a corkscrew. Wendy felt a tingle start between her thighs and travel up her spine. She hadn't realized just how long she had been in The Constant...to get turned on by these dirty, practically feral creatures...they weren't even human...

The pig men shuffled forward towards Wendy, their oddly shaped cocks bobbing as they approached. The larger, and clearly more assertive of the two grabbed the base of his cock and seemed to shake it in front of Wendy's face.

Wendy felt another tingle of arousal and figured there were worse ways to get protection from hounds...plus it wasn't like she was gonna get lucky anywhere else anytime soon.

Wendy opened her mouth wide, the pig man smiled wide, he had several gaps where teeth were missing. The pig man put a hand on Wendy's head, gripping her hair tightly as he guided his cock towards her waiting mouth.

"Oh I'm so glad Abigail isn't here to see th-" Wendy muttered, blushing in embarrassment but was cut short as the pig man pushed his cock into her open mouth. The pig men were apparently not big on foreplay, the pig man with his cock in her mouth pushed his hips forward until she gagged, and kept going forcing the full length of his cock down Wendy's throat. Wendy gagged and coughed around the thick, oddly shaped pig cock. After a few minutes the pig man slowly slid his cock back out of Wendy's mouth and slid his wet shaft along her face.

"Ugh...w-wait, I can b-barely breathe you g-g-gotta slow down..wait, what are you doing?" Wendy asked, her tone obviously concerned but disoriented by the situation. The second pig man had stepped behind her. He grabbed her hips roughly and pulled her back.

Wendy's body seemed to react instinctively, knowing what was expected. Wendy spread her thighs as the pig man tugged her hips towards him. She felt the beasts hard cock pressing between her thighs, seeking its prize. Finally the pig lined up his cock and pressed forward, Wendy gasped loudly and arched her back as the pig man pushed his cock deep into Wendy's tight but already dripping went pussy.

Wendy gasped and shuddered for a moment, but the pig man seemed to have no interest in letting her adjust. Wendy felt the pig man in her pussy slide back until just the tip was teasing her, rubbing up and down along her slit.

The other pig man slapped his cock on Wendy's cheeks, and slid it along her neck down onto her perfect tits. He slid his cock back up and pressed the tip against Wendy's lips before pushing his hips forward and slamming his cock deep into her throat. Nearly simultaneously the other pig man grew tired of teasing and thrust his hips forward, filling Wendy with more cock than she knew she could take.

Both pig men proceeded to thrust in and out of Wendy's sweet mouth, and tight pussy. While the bestial pigs were simply interested in their own pleasure the sheer ferocity of their fucking and the interesting shape of their cocks had pushed Wendy to levels of pleasure she had never experienced. Wendy lost track of how many times she had cum, and still the pigs used her like a fuck doll.

Finally Wendy heard the pigs grunts grow more fervent and needy, she felt their cocks expand and suddenly felt one pig explode in her pussy, filling Wendy with his thick hot cum, the pig man came much more than a human man would, his cum dripped from Wendy's pussy and he still managed to pull out and spray his seed across her thighs and stomach.

The other pig grunted loudly, and let out a high pitched squeal of pleasure as his cock exploded down Wendy's throat. Wendy gulped down cum as fast as she could but it was like a never ending stream. The pig man pulled out and sprayed Wendy with his cum, covering her face, hair, and tits with hot pig cum.

Suddenly Wendy heard an impossibly loud howl, followed by angry barking. Suddenly the hounds were upon them. It all happened in a flash, the pig men leapt up and after a heated battle had come out victorious.

At that moment Wendy sighed in relief, her plan had worked. The pig men noticed the sun going down and headed to their meager shacks. They turned to Wendy expectantly as they got to the door, waiting for her to follow. Wendy had planned on going back to her camp. The hounds were defeated after all...but just then she felt the icy blast of winter wind. Winter was upon them, and in her panic fleeing from the hounds she hadn't been able to collect firewood, or food or make winter clothes.

Wendy looked at her raggedy clothes on the forest floor, already the snow was starting to cover it, Wendy thought of her paltry food stockpile and how her farm was currently freezing over...and then she looked back to the pig men beckoning her into their home.

Wendy bit her lip nervously as she considered...struggle through the winter, cold and probably starve...or stay in a safe, warm house with food...plus get her brains fucked out by pig men and have the best orgasms she'd ever had? Psshh Wendy barely considered for a second before grabbing her clothes and backpack and practically skipping into the pig men's home.

As Wendy stepped through the doorway one pig gave her ass a firm slap, Wendy gasped but felt a shiver of excitement. Wendy opened her mouth to speak but before she could even make a sound she was practically tossed on to the bed. In a flash the pig men were on her, one shoving his cock down her throat and the other wasting no time in shoving his cock deep inside Wendy's pussy. The beasts fucked Wendy for hours into the night until they all passed out in a heap.

In the end despite Wendy's promising herself it was all for safety, warmth and shelter and that she would set off on her own come spring, she found herself back with the pigs after a few days of being soaked in spring rain, walking back by the light of a torch and knocking to be let in.

She tried leaving again in the summer but didn't even make it a full two days in the unbearable before coming back and sucking their cocks dry like she was starved for liquid.

She told herself come autumn she would go, autumn was easy. She could set off on her own no problem, take care of herself...but there was one thing she couldn't get on her own and had brought her to the decision to stay with the pigs. Wendy sighed happily to herself as she straddled one of the pig men, eagerly riding his cock while the other pig man stood over her. Wendy needed no encouragement and happily sucked and chocked herself on pig cock until the beast blasted cum all over Wendy's waiting face and moaned happily as the other pig exploded deep inside her, filling Wendy with hot pig cum while Abigail looked on disapprovingly.