Star Wars Equilibrium Ch. 01

Story Info
Memories of pleasure interrupt a mission.
3k words
4.4
3.7k
2
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01: Vardisperi Captured

Vardisperi stood beside Jedi Master Faiaoga atop the stairs ascending the palace in the capital of Naboo. The two on their final mission as Master and Padawan the two stood beside each other representing the Jedi counsel for the coronation of the new Queen. The tips of Vardisperi's long ears stuck out through her brown hair. She could make out the eyes of the children and many adults in the crowd looking at her and her master. She knew that of all the representatives on the platform that day even a Sephi with pink highlighted hair didn't stand out of the crowd. Vardisperi knew it was because she and her master were both Jedi that drew the curious looks of the crowd.

Using the force to push a quick breeze through the crowd Vardisperi smiled at the reaction of the children and their laughter. A glance from her master and she suppressed her smile, Jedi have no emotion, only peace. The code had been ingrained into her during her training, training that after this mission would come to a conclusion with her trials and becoming a Jedi knight.

The trials didn't worry Vardisperi, her own training had prepared her for the trials, and her time in training had taught her more than most. Before ever becoming a padawan under Master Faiaogo she had learned the hard way what the crushing weight of losing someone she cared about felt like. Behind the memories of loss were the memories she chose to dwell on in that moment.

It started when she came of age in the Jedi temple, a time that was recognized by giving such individuals a little more independence in the final years before they would become padawans. She was assigned an apartment in the temple that she would share with another apprentice of the order. She arrived at the assigned apartment before her roommate who's identity she still didn't know, but since she arrived first she took the first pick of the two rooms.

The few belonging she had were quickly put away, she was just closing a drawer she used to store her training saber when the sound of the apartment door sliding open told her that her new roommate had arrived so she left her room to meet her roommate. In the doorway stood a member of the short lived human species she had been avoiding, not out of spite but simply because Sephi lived so much longer than humans she didn't find them worth her time.

The human in the doorway tucked his long hair behind his ears showing a smiling face with the beginnings of a beard. "Hello there, I'm Zaldun, Zaldun Grisa. I assume you're my new roommate." He stretched out a hand in greeting.

Humans and their handshakes Vardisperi thought to herself as she took his hand. "My name is Vardisperi Khmali."

"Pleasure to meet you, do you go by your full name or am I able to call you by something shorter? Vardi perhaps?"

Vardisperi shook her head, "What is it with your kind and a need to change other's names?"

"I meant no offence, but to answer your question shortening a name to something simpler makes it easier to use and encourages familiarity between individuals. In this case we will be living together for the next few years so having some connection at the outset will be a benefit."

"Interesting point, I'm not looking to become connected so I think we will stick with our full names."

The relationship between the two of them continued to be distant, while she could no longer physically distance herself from a connection with a human she did her best to maintain an emotional distance. For Zaldun having a roommate that was so distant was awkward but he continued to try to establish at least a friendship in even small ways whenever he saw an opportunity.

Zaldun always had a friendly greeting whenever the two encountered each other and often left out items he had learned she enjoyed. At first it had been simply to make a friend but he found that despite her attempts to keep him at a distance he was caring for her more than just as a friend. But still he maintained a respect and never pushed her.

It was nearly a year after moving in together that a sickness swept through the Jedi academy. No species was immune, no level of training seemed to help either, it was inevitable that all would fall ill eventually. So when Vardisperi woke one morning in a cold sweat with her skin temperature far above normal she knew she had it.

The sickness had weakened her immensely which meant it took her over an hour to gather the strength needed to put on a robe and work her way out of her room. As she was heading toward the door out of the apartment for the medical bay she blacked out and collapsed.

A cold wet cloth was pressed against her head when she woke up back in her bed. Glancing around she saw her robes folded and resting on her dresser. A self assessment told her that below the light sheet she was in only her undergarments. The door to her room slid open as she was trying to figure out the implications.

"Oh good you're awake." Came the voice of Zaldun, "When I found you passed out on the floor I feared the worse. But I got your robes off of you and got you back in bed. I left you a few old solutions to temporarily lower your body temperature while I went to the med bay. They're at full capacity but gave me some things for you."

"I'm fine, I just have to ride this out. You can leave me be with what you got from the med bay. Besides, I don't want to get you sick."

"You can't take care of yourself all the time, sometimes you have to let others help. But I do think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me, don't worry about me the way this is playing out I'm going to get it no matter what I do."

Over the next few days Zaldun took care of her to the best of his abilities. Vardisperi had received care from the Jedi before but this was different. Jedi medical care was always cold and detached, effective but that was all. Zaldun's care was more personal and tender and warm as the bath that he drew for her, and she recovered faster than any other who fell ill.

The first day she woke without any sign of the illness she was woken by the sound of Zaldun's cough. Quickly dressing and exiting her room she found him lying on the ground in his own room skin flush with a fever.

Using her connection to the force she lifted him back into bed and began to give him the same care that he had given her. "Vardisp, peri? You don't need to, I know that it's not something you want to do."

"What was it you said? You can't take care of yourself all the time, sometimes you have to let others help. Besides I do want to take care of you, I've grown fond of you and want you to be as well cared for as I was."

Zaldun smiled, "Thank you Vardisp.." and he drifted off to sleep.

"Call me Vardi" she said to his sleeping form.

After a few days of taking care of him he was on the mend. Even though they were both feeling well all training was on hold until the entire academy had recovered. But two individuals used to constant training don't sit still for long. They began working out in their small apartment practicing their forms and focus with the force by moving things around the apartment.

Zaldun worked up such a sweat that he shed his robes stripping down to his pants. Having cared for him while he was ill Vardisperi knew he was in good shape but watching his sweat covered muscled body she gained a new appreciation for how appealing he looked. She felt something inside of her react with desire.

Wanting to see where it would lead, she also removed her robes stripping down to just her shorts and the supportive undergarments on her chest that some joked didn't exist in space. Her supportive shapewear that humans called a bra wasn't flashy but she could see her look of desire reflected in Zaldun's eyes.

Even though both wanted the other they continued their training, practicing their forms with their training sabers. While raising his saber in the Makashi form Zaldun asked, "I don't know about you but I think we've practiced our forms for long enough, what do you say to a little bit of light sparring?"

"Did you just read my mind Zal?"

"Oh Zal, is it now?"

"Yeah, if I'm going to let you call me Vardi then you're going to have to let me call you Zal."

"How about this, I'll duel you for the right to call me Zal?"

"You have yourself a deal." Vardisperi dropped into a ready pose.

The two went back and forth exchanging strikes leaping over furniture in acrobatic moves that wouldn't be possible in such a tight space, but for two jedi it was an exercise in control. Their duel lasted until Vardisperi was able to lock Zaldun's saber and with a twist knock it from his hands. He stepped back and reached out with the force to pull the saber back to himself but in stepping back he tripped on the edge of their couch falling into a seated position.

Vardisperi took the advantage and lept over to him landing with her legs around his kneeling on his lap with the saber stopping just over Zaldun's head. "I win, Zal."

Brushing the saber gently to the side with a hand he pointed behind her to where his saber was floating in a strike position. "Let's call it a draw."

"I never give up." Vardisperi leaned forward away from the floating saber, her face barely an inch from Zaldun's before pressing her lips against his. The saber floating behind her dropped to the ground. "A little distraction and you lose focus, Zal"

"I'll have to work on that."

Through the thin fabric of their training pants Vardisperi could feel Zaldun's erection growing. So she returned to kissing him before she began grinding herself against him. She could feel his hands sliding up the smooth skin of her back before fumbling with the straps of her bra. She could tell he wasn't making any progress so she broke off the kiss and leaned back to release it herself freeing her breasts before him.

"Absolutely stunning." he gasped, "Are you sure about this Vardi?"

"Completely, Zal"

As she leaned forward to kiss him again she felt her breasts press against his firm chest before he rolled her onto her back on the couch. Hooking his fingers in her pants and underwear Zaldun pulled them both off as he stood over her. He savored the sight of her laid out before him knowing that she wanted this as much as he did. His smile spread across his entire face as he removed his own pants and underwear revealing a large hard cock.

Zaldun knelt between her legs running his hands up her bare thighs until his thumbs brushed against her clit. He watched her bite her lip in response so he continued to tease it with one thumb while he slid a pair of fingers from his other hand into her. Teasing her clit with his thumb his fingers slid in and out of her, curling as they entered. He could feel her pussy growing wetter and wetter around her fingers, he slid them out and shifted himself between her legs.

He moved until he laid between her legs, he could feel the heat of her pussy on the shaft of his cock. His kisses trailed from her lips to her collar as his hand guided the tip of his cock to her entrance. Her wet and waiting entrance welcomed him as he slowly slid his hard shaft into her. The soft walls of her pussy wrapped around him as he slid into her.

He slowly slid further in until he felt his body pressing against hers. He kissed her lips once more before pulling just a little bit apart, staring into her eyes his breath passing over her lips as he said, "You are incredible and I don't want this moment to ever end."

"Shut up and fuck me already." was the only response he received.

Zaldun did exactly as she said and began slowly sliding back and forth into her. His lips trailing from her lips down her neck and then teasing her breasts. As he thrust into her he filick her nipple with his tongue teasing her.

"I'll give you until never to stop that."

Chuckling as he sucked on her nipple, Zaldun massaged her other breast with his hand as he picked up the pace with his thrusting. Vardisperi began gently moaning, "Oh don't stop keep going."

Only his training in endurance allowed Zaldun to keep up his pace considering the hours of working out beforehand. But it paid off as Vardisperi moaned load and her pussy spasmed around his cock. Drawing a moan out of Zaldun, "I'm not going to make it much longer."

"Don't hold back any more, cum in me. I can't get pregnant, all female Jedi take medication to stop it. The way I understand it a single injection lasts a long time."

Zaldun didn't need to be told twice and let go, feeling his orgasm burst from him and into Vardisperi. The two came down from their orgasms as they laid in each other's arms on the couch.

Back on Naboo Vardisperi smiled at the thought of this memory and the memory of the years that followed where their relationship grew to the point of even sharing a room. She re-lived these pleasant memories during the ceremony but tried to forget the memories that followed.

The time after Zaldun's disappearance on Tython with Jedi Master Guru it was supposed to be a time of conditioning training. They were only supposed to be gone for a week, and when they failed to return a search party was sent out to find them. The search party found the camp where the two of them had stayed ravaged, in a canyon not far away they found what little remained of the Master Guru after he had been torn apart by flesh raiders, and Zaldun's supply pack covered in blood.

The loss of someone so close to her had nearly driven Vardisperi mad with grief. The fragility of humans was why she hesitated to grow close to him in the first place. The Jedi Masters' words had little comfort when they told her to remember the code and that there is no death, only the force. Vardisperi nearly left the order, but stayed knowing how much Zal had pursued growing in knowledge of the force. She became a dedicated student knowing that by doing so she would bring honor to the memory of her best friend and love.

As Master Faiaoga and Vardisperi boarded their ship she was still lost in the memories and no longer noticed the way people looked at her, Jedi always drew attention wherever they went, but with the pink in her hair Vardisperi really stood out. She had a fondness for pink and had always wished she could find a pink crystal for her lightsaber, blue was ok but, as she once told Zal during one of their late night talks that blue was common in the order that it was boring.

Their next stop should have been Coruscant, but before launching from Naboo they received word that a space station had lost contact with Coruscant, so they stopped to investigate the matter. Upon exiting hyperspace they both sensed a powerful dark side presence within the station.

After docking with the station they carefully made their way to the command deck where they found a lone figure clothed in black robes. "I wondered how long it would take for someone to come investigate the station. Don't worry about helping survivors, there aren't any." came a raspy voice.

Master Faiaoga ordered the stranger to surrender, which caused the stranger to laugh, clearly this person was looking for a fight. And fight they did, alongside her master Vardisperi exchanged blows with this stranger who fought with a lightsaber in each hand. The stranger's skills were great, but with two of them fighting they were a match. When it seemed that they were about to gain victory over the stranger, what felt like a wall slammed into Vardisperi throwing her across the room. Vardisperi attempted to rejoin the battle, but fell to the ground, dazed by the blow of the force push.

As Vardisperi struggled to regain her bearings she watched as her master became overwhelmed by the stranger. In a flurry of red and blue their lightsabers clashed until the stranger drove one of his lightsabers through the heart of Master Faiaoga. Vardisperi could only watch in horror as her master's lifeless body crumbled to the floor.

"Now you belong to me my pet." said the raspy voice of the stranger "I am Darth Heres, your new master."

"If you think I will join you, you will be disappointed." replied Vardisperi.

"I don't think you will join me, I know you will join me." Darth Heres said as he approached her waving a hand carelessly causing Vardisperi's lightsaber to fly from her hands. As the lightsaber clanged to the ground Darth Heres raised his hand slowly with his palm facing Vardisperi and said, "Good night my pet."

She could just make out a grin beneath the cloak as everything went black and she lost conscience.

(Thank you for reading, this story is the beginning of a series I outlined during the first day of my quarantine. On my second day I finished the first story, I plan to continue the series even after quarantine but will slow down on completing them once it's over.)