Wendy's Story

Story Info
Wendy clears the air about something.
11.5k words
4.5
26.1k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction:

I've spent a lot of time recently on an internet forum addressing the topic of incest. Whilst there is certainly a number of people detailing their abuse and its aftermath, there is also a smaller number of people discussing consenting incestuous relationships between informed adults. Whilst I have the deepest sympathy for the former group, I find myself identifying with the latter group.

I had mentioned my very positive experience with the subject at hand several times on that forum and I had also received a number of questions from people who where curious about my situation. I had certainly pointed some of the questioners to Literotica, as my brother had covered the highlights of our activities here.

In response to further questioning from the forum members, I decided to make a posting detailing how I got to be where I am now and doing what I am doing with the person that I am doing it with.

After having read that forum post, both my sister-in-law and my brother thought that it might make for a good chapter within their story collection as it was closely related. It is sort of like a memoir as it spanned a fair chunk of my life. I took the text from the original forum posting, filled in some more details and gave them permission to repost it here. I hope that you enjoy it.

Wendy.

---

As I'm sitting here writing this without any clothes on, it's a reasonably sunny day. My sister-in-law Audrey, also with no clothes on, has just brought me a steaming hot cup of tea and a freshly baked pastry. I have temporarily moved in with my brother and his wife as we weather the pandemic in lockdown together. Having lost my husband Richard to cancer many years ago, when the prospect of a lockdown was first announced Ben and Audrey did not hesitate suggesting that I should move in with them.

I've been living here for well over a year by now. For the first few weeks, I quarantined in their spacious guest quarters attached to their garage. However, I soon realised that I would prefer some company so I moved into my youngest niece's old bedroom in the main house once my time in quarantine was over. She had moved abroad many years before and it was now functioning as a guest / changing room.

Over that last year or so, I have only needed to wear clothes on two occasions, and those were only recently. The first occasion was to get my first vaccine dose and the second occasion was to get my second vaccine dose. My brother, his wife, his family and all of his friends are nudists, although they prefer the term 'naturists'.

My life here has been wonderful. A surprising number of forum members, however, have contacted me asking me how I could let my brother take advantage of me like he does, in spite of my postings clearly indicating the contrary. I have even had one well-meaning couple offering to come and 'rescue' me from my brother's depravity. As I have explained in a number of forum posts: I am a willing participant and actually technically initiated things with my brother almost two decades ago.

You see, rather late in life, I discovered that I enjoyed a little exhibitionism every now and then. Mind you, I'm not the kind of exhibitionist that lifts her skirt in public or flashes her tits at unsuspecting families in the grocery store. No, when I'm with like-minded people, I quite enjoy having other people watching me as I have sex. That enjoyment increases exponentially when the person that I am having sex with happens to be my brother.

My brother and I first had sexual intercourse with each other over fifteen years ago. It was mutually consensual and had our respective spouses' approval. To understand how we got to that point, it might be helpful to understand our history and some of the formative events leading up to this marvellous adventure.

We grew up in a loving home. Our father worked hard to put food on the table and keep a roof over our heads whilst our mother cared for us deeply and nurtured our development. Depending upon the week, day, hour, minute or second, my brother and I got along about as well or as poorly as any other siblings that we knew.

We'd see each other naked from time to time when we bathed. We'd also see our parents naked occasionally as well. There was no constant parading around the house without any clothes on, just the infrequent incidental nudity that occurs in normal everyday families.

As we grew into our teenage years, we both developed our own friendship circles. There was some occasional overlap, but we just gradually started to lead our own lives. I'd have boyfriends and he'd have girlfriends and we'd work part time jobs for a little more pocket money. It was just a normal childhood that many people would be able to relate to.

Once high school was behind us, we headed off to separate universities. I studied finance and business administration and Ben studied engineering and computer science. We'd talk on the phone occasionally and see each other at family events, but we mostly lived our own individual lives.

By the time that Ben had finished university and started working, he had met Jennifer and she had become part of the extended family. What I did not find out until many years later was that Jennifer had introduced my brother to both nudism and having sex with other couples. The combination of these two seemingly unrelated activities would also lead Ben to meet future wife Audrey.

Whilst I did not have a boyfriend during my time at university, I did have a number of 'study partners' that I would call on frequently for a little bit of 'stress relief'. After I graduated, I found myself a reasonable job and started to build myself a career.

I'd been working for a few years and still single when a colleague invited me to her place for a dinner party. It was at this party that I met my future husband. He was my colleague's cousin and stayed with her occasionally when he was travelling on business. We hit it off immediately and exchanged contact details at the end of the evening.

Next time he was in town, we went out to dinner at a nice restaurant and the time after that, I invited him around to my place for a home cooked meal. After a few more very successful meetings, I took a few days off and visited him one weekend.

We'd already had sex a few times by this point, so I knew exactly how well endowed he was and that we had a very high level of sexual compatibility. However, spending the weekend with him and meeting some of his friends allowed me to get a broader view of his personality, and I liked what I saw.

We did the long distance romance thing for about another year before I decided to take the plunge and relocate cities to be with him. I moved into his place and found myself a job and before too long we had walked down the aisle and made it official.

By this time, Ben and Audrey were also married and a few months after announcing that they were expecting their first child, I too found out that I had a little person growing inside me. Although distance was an issue, my brother and I made an effort to get our families together every year or two so that our kids could get to know their cousins.

All this time, my husband and I had a perfectly happy, traditional monogamous relationship with two kids, good jobs and a nice house in the suburbs. We had a good circle of friends, who had their own kids, good jobs and nice houses in the suburbs too.

As would be expected over time, neighbours on our street came and went. When a new family moved in next door, we welcomed them to the neighbourhood and made them feel part of our community. Without realising it, their kids ended up attending the same tennis club as our kids and eventually we agreed on car pooling arrangements, alternating weekly.

It was our turn to drive this week, so my husband had taken the kids to tennis and I had stayed at home to get a start on the housework. The upstairs rear window curtains had been collecting dust and annoying me for a while, so I got out the vacuum cleaner, put on the brush attachment and extension pipe and started to clean along the top of the curtains.

It was at this point that I spotted our new neighbours out in the morning sun by their pool, totally naked. Not only were they naked, but she was kneeling down in front of him giving him a blow job. For a moment, I was actually quite shocked. Don't get me wrong, I'd given plenty of blow jobs in my day, I'd just never seen another couple doing that before. I knew that I should probably look away, but I just stood and watched.

After a while, she seemed to judge that he was ready so she stood, walked over to one of the sun lounges, turned her back to him and bent over. Erection on hand, he walked over behind her, adjusted his stance and then slid right on inside her. He seemed to get himself comfortable, move his hands to her hips and then he picked up the pace a little.

I watched them for a while in silence. My husband and I had used that position ourselves many times and I wondered if that was what we looked like. I was side on so I could see his penis clearly going in and out as well as her boobs swinging back and forth in time with his thrusting. I was so mesmerised by their carnal display that it took me a second or two to realise that they had stopped.

It was at this point that things took an unexpected turn. He removed one hand from her waist and tapped her in the middle of her back. She turned her head in my direction and said something, he then lifted his arm and pointed directly at me. I had been exposed as a voyeur. This, however, was not the unexpected part.

Redistributing her weight leaving her one remaining arm to support herself on the sun lounge, she lifted the arm closest to me and waved. Dumbfounded and not knowing exactly what to do next, habit took over and I waved back. He looked away, returning his hand to her waist, he started thrusting again. Still looking at me, she started motioning for me to come over. I held my hands out moving them back and forth in a motion indicating 'no thanks' and I stepped away from the window.

By this point, my heart was racing and I was breathing a little heavier than normal. The more I thought about what had just occurred, the more I started to realise that not only was I enthralled by what I had just witnessed but I was also somewhat aroused. Upon closer consideration, however, I finally understood that I was not so much aroused by what I had seen, I was aroused when I put myself into their shoes and imagined what it would be like to be watched whilst having sex.

The sound of the front door closing snapped me out of my self-indulgent state and signalled my husband's return. I hurried downstairs, grabbed his hand and lead him up to our bedroom. Even as I stripped in front of him, he was protesting and demanding to know what was wrong with me.

I got to my knees in front of him, pulled his shorts down to his ankles and started to suck him off without a word. He tried to protest one or two times more, but he eventually settled down and enjoyed his surprise. Once he was good and hard, I leapt over to the bed, got down on all fours and told him to take me from behind.

In hindsight, this was probably very unfair to him. Although he did a very good job at very short notice, I spent the whole time thinking about what it would be like if our neighbours were watching from outside the window, or better still, right next to the bed. I imagined them commenting, I thought about them becoming aroused at the sight of what my husband and I were doing.

I pictured my audience touching themselves as they watched my husband's long shaft disappear inside my body only to reappear again moments later. As my boobs slapped against my chest and abdomen, they pointed commenting on how hard my nipples had become. When I came, I came hard, my pleasure enhanced by the presence of my imaginary onlookers.

Not long after I came, I heard my husband emit a low satisfying moan of his own. I felt the warmth of his emissions gradually pool inside of me before he eventually stopped thrusting. After taking a few seconds to catch my breath, I crawled forward slightly to break our bond and grab a hand full of tissues from the box on the bedside table.

Holding the tissues in place to prevent any leakage, I scampered from the bed to the bathroom and cleaned myself off. When I emerged several minutes later, my husband was still standing at the end of the bed, penis at half mast with a dumbfounded look on his face. I kissed him on the cheek, said "Thanks", got dressed quickly and then went downstairs to continue the housework.

I managed to avoid my neighbours for a week and a half before my luck ran out and Diane cornered me in the grocery store one day. She brushed off my attempt at an apology and told me that they actually enjoyed having people watch them. She then told me that if I wanted a closer look, that I should come over next Saturday, about ten minutes after the kids left for tennis.

I thanked her politely, but had no intention of actually taking her up on her offer. Over the next few days, however, I found myself reliving the previous incident in my mind's eye and putting myself once again into their shoes. By the time that Saturday morning rolled around, I had almost talked myself into going, but not quite.

The rest of the family had been gone for about fifteen minutes and I had just sat down with a cup of tea when the front doorbell sounded. I opened the door to see both of my neighbours standing there bouncing on the spot like kids that have just had WAY too much sugar. They were keen for me to come over and watch them have sex. I tried to decline politely, but they insisted and I eventually relented.

When we got out to their pool area, they set me up on a pool lounge and made sure that I was comfortable and that I had a good view. Without any fanfare, they disrobed right in front of me. The first thing I noticed was that he was already a little hard, not hard enough for penetration, but also not fully flacid. The second thing that I noticed was her bush. It was thick and natural, just like mine.

They were less than a metre in front of me. She looked at me briefly and smiled before kneeling down on front of her husband. Just like last time, she took his penis into her mouth and sucked on it until it was hard. When she was satisfied that he was ready, she stood up and motioned for me to admire her handiwork. He had a nice penis, not as long as my husband's, but a fair size now fully erect.

She took up a position on all fours with her back to her husband, looked across at me and smiled. He stepped in behind her, straddling the pool lounge and moved in close. Guiding his penis with one hand, he first used it to part her outer lips and then continued to rub it along her inner lips ensuring that he was well lubricated until slowly and deliberately, he penetrated her.

As her husband's penis entered her vagina, my neighbour let out a slow moan that she repeated several times as he slowly increased the pace of his thrusting. After about a minute, he had reached a comfortably maintainable pace. As he pulled back ready for the next thrust, I could see the sun glint off her juices that covered his shaft. As he continued thrusting, I could hear her vaginal secretions squishing and squelching.

As I watched his rhythmic pumping, I started once again to wonder what it would be like if I were in her place and I had people watching me. What if that was my vagina? What if those were my juices? What if my audience was as turned on by watching me as I was by watching my neighbours?

I don't remember how I started, but I realised that my hands had moved to my crotch and I had started to stimulate myself. If I had known what the day had store when I was getting dressed that morning, I would have selected something more accessible than the old house dress that I was wearing. I readjusted position quickly and pulled up the front of my dress. As I spread my legs slightly and started to rub the front of my knickers, my neighbour stepped back withdrawing himself from his wife.

She stood up and they turned the pool lounge ninety degrees so that our two seats were now at right angles. He laid on his back and she moved into position straddling him, but facing me. As I watched her lower herself and his penis disappear inside her, I pulled my knickers to one side and pushed two of my own fingers deep inside me.

Truthfully, I had not masturbated since before my husband and I got married, there was simply no need. Luckily, it was just like riding a bike, only much more fun. I thought about my neighbour and how she was now getting a view that only my husband and gynaecologist had seen for the last few decades. I withdrew my fingers and used my hands to spread my outer lips so that my neighbour could see how red and swollen I had become with arousal.

My neighbour smile at me and continued to ride her husband. As her boobs sloshed up and down, she arched her back giving me an excellent view. By this time, I was getting fairly close to orgasm and I was rubbing my clitoris vigorously. The thought of people watching me ride my husband like this finally drove me past my point of no return and I came hard. My whole body quivered for several seconds as if I were being electrocuted.

By the time I had regained my composure, I noticed that my neighbour's husband had started groaning fairly loudly, no doubt as a result of the release of his semen into his wife's vagina. As her husband groaned, she too released a soft satisfying moan before looking over to me and smiling.

After about a minute of slowly grinding herself against her husband, my neighbour reached down with both hands and held herself open for me to see as she stood. She thrust her pelvis slightly forward and after several seconds I could see some creamy white fluid start dripping from her inner lips. She chuckled as she flexed her abdominal muscles and a few more globs trickled out before dripping to the ground.

We chatted amicably as I made myself descent again. They then suggested that once Richard got home that we should come back over for a barbecued lunch by the pool. Sensing some initial hesitation on my part, they assured me that the event would be rated PG.

As soon as I got back home, I went straight for the old swimwear bag in the cupboard under the stairs. I targeted this particular bag because it was the one that I used the last time that I could remember wearing my one and only bikini. After clearing away some of the kids' sports gear, I found the bag that I was looking for and when I unzipped it I saw my bikini right on top.

Back upstairs in my bedroom, I got undressed and tried on the bikini. To my surprise, it still fit me fairly well. The top was a little smaller than I remember, or perhaps my boobs had expanded somewhat after having nourished my two offspring, either way, it still provided suitable coverage.

Whilst I never actually shaved my pussy, in my youth, I did trim it during the summer months. In hindsight, this was probably a mix of societal and peer pressure to appear hairless and thus more feminine. However, looking at myself in the mirror, I felt proud of the hair poking out the top and sides of my bikini bottoms and decided that I'd leave it that way.

When Richard arrived home, I told him about our plans for lunch and he was keen for a dip. As promised, the lunch was rated PG. We had a refreshing dip and a bite to eat before Richard had to go back out to pick up the kids. I went home, did some housework and started to prepare dinner for the family.

The next week, Richard and I hosted Diane and Jack at our house for a polite indoors lunch, but the week after that we were back in their pool. This was the first occasion that Diane went topless in front of Richard and I. I had every intention of joining her, but I lost my nerve when I saw that Richard was a little shocked. Not so the following time, I had told Richard that I planned to join her topless and as soon as I got to their pool I took my bikini top off and let my boobs be free.