Wendy's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard and I soldiered on regardless and after several months we had managed to get the boys to spend almost all of their home time naked. This was by no means a breeze for us parents. At one point I found myself having to explain to my youngest son in excruciating detail what that little green string dangling from between my legs was for.

Now that phase one was complete, Richard and I decided that a suitable test was in order. To this end, Diane, Jack and their kids invited Richard, I and our kids to our first family-friendly clothes-free pool party and barbecue. Our youngest was excited, our oldest, not so much.

The event went fairly well, all things considered. Our neighbour's kids and our youngest son did not bat an eyelid at the situation. Our eldest son was reluctant to participate, but eventually joined in when he was assured that he could keep his waist below the water level.

By this point, it had been just over a year and a half since our neighbours had moved in and just short of a year since I'd first seen them having sex by their pool that fateful morning. If you had asked me two years ago if I thought if I'd ever be perfectly happy with our families running around naked together I would have given a definitive 'NO'. I shudder at what my reaction regarding our sexual conduct would have been back then.

It was during only our third family-friendly naked swim and barbecue event that Diane and Jack told us the news that they were moving. Diane had landed her literal dream job of a lifetime and the family had agreed to move to a new city in order to make that dream a reality. Whilst we were pleased for them, we were also somewhat devastated that our new found friends had to leave so soon.

Over the next few months, Diane was away a lot travelling for work as Jack looked after the kids and started to pack up the house. The two families had one more naked swim and barbecue as a farewell event. Us adults also managed to get together a few more times. On that last night together, Jack and I watched our partners fuck before they watched our final copulation. After Jack's last ejaculation inside me, Diane went down on me and cleaned me out as had become our routine.

We saw them several more times before they moved away, helping them to pack boxes or taking care of the kids for an afternoon before eventually the professionals arrived to load everything into a shipping container. On their last evening in town, our families had dinner at our favourite restaurant and having no furniture, Diane and Jack stayed in our guest room and our kids 'camped' in sleeping bags in the living room. Early the next morning they had some breakfast and a quick shower before their cab came to take them to the airport.

The house next door was eventually sold and new neighbours moved in. They were friendly enough, but not in the same way that Diane and Jack were. About three months after our new neighbours moved in, my brother's wife Audrey and I were chatting on the phone as we did from time to time. Our families had not been together for several years by now and it was decided that the next time that the kids had time off school, that we would visit them at their property.

When Richard and I told our kids about our upcoming trip, we also let it be known to them that our family would be going naked on this trip so that my brother and his family did not have to cover up for us. As expected, our eldest son was the only descenting voice but we managed to convince him to yet again at least give it another try. His attitude was getting very old very fast.

We decided to drive instead of fly this time, it would take a few days each way, but it would also give us an opportunity to look at some tourist attractions along the way. I was really looking forward to the prospect of spending a whole week naked. Even though we had never been naked with my brother and his family before, I was reasonably sure that our families would get along just fine.

At this point, the thought of having sex with my brother had never occurred to me, and if it had, it would have been summarily rejected. Perhaps my husband and I may get a bit frisky in my brother's new 'guest wing', no, this was just going to be a normal family visit, albeit involving somewhat fewer clothes than previous visits.

One of our intended side stops was cancelled because the venue was unexpectedly closed for urgent maintenance. This meant that we travelled further than expected on our first day and ended up much closer to our destination than we had originally planned. We found some suitable accommodations and stayed the night.

Early the next morning when I was getting ready, I decided that I would surprise my brother with the news that my family would be going nude this trip by turning up on his front door completely naked. If my husband noticed, he did not say anything, but I decided to not wear any knickers or a bra under my sun dress this morning.

In just over an hour and a half we had turned off the main road onto the side road leading to my brother's house. Ten minutes after that, I was standing on my brother's front porch pressing his doorbell. Once I heard the chimes sound within the house, I quickly whipped off my dress and threw it to the side. Just as my husband started to object, the door opened and I yelled out "surprise!"

The look on Ben's face was absolutely priceless. My brother had not seen me naked for many many decades and it took him several seconds to regain his composure. When my sister-in-law Audrey arrived at the door shortly thereafter, she did a better job of disguising her bemusement.

Things soon settled down and as Richard and Ben unloaded our bags and the kids started playing, Audrey and I made our way to the kitchen for a chat. In the twenty plus years that I had known Audrey, I'd never seen her naked. Her body was very lean, her abs were insanely flat and her breasts were way too full and pert considering that she had birthed and fed two babies. She, like me, had a full and luscious bush.

Naturally, Audrey was curious about my hitherto unrevealed embracing of nudism. As we busied ourselves preparing snacks for our families, I filled her in on the highlights of our adventures with Diane, Jack and their family. She was not shocked per se, however, she did express how out of character the whole situation had seemed to her. Hearing her frank assessment, I was in full agreement.

There was a bit of a curfuffle out in the house somewhere and before too long Ben came into the kitchen to let us know what was happening. This also happened to be the first time that I'd seem my brother naked since we were kids. Needless to say, he had developed over the decades and I could not help but notice that his penis had changed somewhat.

I may have mentioned that my husband was very generously proportioned when it came to his manly equipment. However, the generosity was predominantly allocated to its length rather than its girth. The fist time that I saw my brother's penis, I could tell that it was not as long as my husband's. Upon further consideration, I realised that what it lacked in length, it more than made up for in width. Even in its flaccid state, I could judge that Audrey would have no grounds for complaint in the bedroom.

The encounter was unfortunately short lived as I needed to deal with a problem involving my eldest son. Eventually, we managed to get the kids under control and the four adults finally got to meet back in the kitchen. It was decided that some nudist friends of Ben and Audrey's with their kids would be invited over for a picnic lunch and skinny dip down by the creek. Audrey did her best to be discrete, but on many times during the day, I caught her sizing up Richard's penis.

That evening, Ben and Audrey's friends had gone home after dinner, Audrey, Richard and I were in the kitchen whilst Ben was checking on the kids. I waited for a bit of a lull in the conversation when I steered the conversation back around to Diane and Jack. Shortly thereafter, I segued seamlessly into asked Audrey if she would be interested in having sex with Richard to try out his penis.

Audrey looked Richard up and down once and agreed immediately saying that she thought that it would be great, but that it would not be fair on Ben so she would have to politely decline. I asked if she would reconsider if Ben was taken care of and she said that seemed reasonable, but was unable to think of an adequate solution.

Literally, it was at this point that I first ever considered the possibility of having sex with my brother. He seemed to have a nice penis and I knew that he'd had a vasectomy after the birth of their second child, so risk of pregnancy was not an issue. I knew that he and Audrey did engage in sexual relations with other couples and with our recent activities with Diane and Jack, that was also something that Richard and I were comfortable with. It would be just like any two couples having sex, only slightly closer on the family tree that normal.

The biggest and potentially fatal flaw that I saw with my blossoming idea was that it still technically entailed incest. Even though there would be no coercion, no abuse of power dynamics or authority, siblings copulating, no matter how voluntarily, was still technically incest. The four of us were open minded sexually, I just wanted to be sure that I was not so open minded that my brain had fallen out.

I looked from Audrey to Richard and back to Audrey and suggested that whilst she and Richard were playing, that I was happy to let Ben play with me. Both Richard and Audrey raised their eyebrows and recoiled slightly in unison, but it was Audrey who spoke first. I expected way more push back than I received. She calmly used the words 'unconventional', 'controversial' and 'taboo' a number of times in her response, but did not actually reject the concept outright.

I went on to list the pros and cons that I had just considered and apart from the fact that it was technically incest, neither Audrey nor Richard could actually present any compelling counterarguments. Richard and I had often discussed continuing to have sex with other couples after Diane and Jack had moved away, so we were both perfectly happy with the concept. I personally did not see too much of an issue with the incest aspect of my proposal, however, it would take two to tango.

Richard took this opportunity to excuse himself so that he could take a bathroom break. Audrey and I looked at each other for a few moments before Ben came back into the kitchen and picked up his glass. I nodded and just as Audrey started to object, I announced to Ben that his wife wanted to have sex with my husband. He coughed up some of the drink that he had just sipped before expressing concern that they usually did that sort of thing as a couple with other couples. It was then that I made the suggestion that he and I would constitute the other couple.

His eyes opened wide and he seemed somewhat shocked at what I had just said. He tried to point out that siblings having sex was not the norm and seemed to struggle for the right words at times. I tried to reassure him stating the points that I had previously expressed to Audrey and Richard. Promising to think about it, the subject was dropped for the remainder of the evening.

When Richard and I retired to our 'guest suite' for the night, we revisited my suggestion regarding Ben and I as well as discussing what activities Audrey and Richard may undertake. Richard admitted his initial surprise at my suggestion, but understood with the reasoning that I had put forward and was willing to accept my judgement. Before we sent to sleep, Richard and I engaged in a deeply satisfying lovemaking session.

The following day, it was decided that we'd let to kids go into town to see the movie that they'd been nagging us about for weeks. Our two eldest kids were mature enough to take care of the two youngest so we'd given them enough money for the movie, some snacks, lunch and then some arcade games. No mention was made of my suggestion last night, but the proposal was advanced that Audrey and Richard could benefit from a child-free day.

By mid morning, I'd been naked continuously for a whole twenty four hours already, but Ben and the kids were dressed and ready to head off into town. After a few hugs and kisses, he loaded them into the car and waved goodbye as they headed along the driveway. Ben would be away for at least an hour, most likely closer to two if traffic and parking were against him. After all, it was a fairly safe bet that almost every family in the area may have made similar plans.

The three remaining adults headed back into the house in our glorious unclothed state. I felt that being naked like this all of the time was really liberating and I told Audrey so as we cleaned up the kitchen. Audrey took the counter viewpoint: being naked most of the time meant that having to wear clothes was actually restricting and uncomfortable for her. Restrictions and discomfort that she begrudgingly tolerated in order to fit in with greater society.

With the breakfast mess finally resolved, Audrey made a strong pot of tea, took some fresh pastries out of the oven and invited Richard and I to join her outside for some quiet time. The polite sipping of tea and dainty sampling of brown flaky pastry did not last too long. Instead, Audrey wanted to know all of the juicy details of our time with Diane and Jack.

We must have talked about Diane and Jack for at least forty five minutes with Audrey making sure that we did not omit a single erotic detail. Locations, positions, frequency, Audrey wanted a complete and thorough debrief. When Richard volunteered to go inside and brew a fresh pot of tea, Audrey waited for the back door to close before leaning over conspiratorially and asking me if I was serious about my offer last night involving Ben.

I told her that I was indeed serious, that Richard and I had discussed the topic at length last night and that we were both in agreement. If Audrey still wanted to have sex with my husband, I was perfectly comfortable with her husband having sex with me. Nodding, Audrey sat back in her chair and said that we had a deal.

When Richard returned with a new pot of tea, Audrey asked him to stand in front of her as she poured herself a fresh cup. She took a sip before leaning forward inspecting his penis very carefully. She asked him to turn to the side and then reached out and took hold of his penis, assessing its weight in her hands. Instructing him to face her once again, she took hold of his scrotum with one hand and assessed its contents.

Taking another contemplative sip before looking at me, she raised her eyebrows and when I nodded, she asked my husband to step closer. Putting her cup down, she shuffled herself to the edge of her chair, took hold of my husband's penis and raised it to her mouth. Tentatively at first, she licked the underside of his glans until he started to become aroused. She continued, gradually she licked his whole shaft and started to take him into her mouth.

After several minutes of this activity along with adequate measure of scrotal stimulation, my husband's penis was now fully erect and staring my sister-in-law right in the face. She looked back at me and nodded approvingly. Richard looked down at me with a big stupid grin on his face, a pretty lady had made his dick hard and he was happy.

Audrey suggested that we relocate to the pool area where she could use one of the pool lounges to continue her evaluation. When we arrived, she asked Richard to lay down on the lounge and after ensuring that he was comfortable, she straddled the lounge chair and aligned herself over his head. I watched in wonder as Richard extended his tongue and Audrey lowered herself into position.

I sat and watched my husband and sister-in-law entertain themselves for some time before my brother eventually returned from town. He sat down on the pool lounge next to me and we watched our spouses fuck in front of us for a while. We made some small talk, but he never mentioned us having sex. Not wanting to leave the issue unresolved, I finally asked him if he wanted to have sex and to my tremendous surprise, he said yes.

He laid down on the pool lounge and I started off by giving him some oral stimulation. I expected that perhaps I should have felt anxious or uncertain, however, I was eager and keen and found the fact that I had my brother's erect penis in my mouth to be somewhat exhilarating. After a while, I moved up until I was sitting over his face and he returned the favour. Once he had made me come in that position, I knew that it was time to get him inside me.

I lifted myself off his face and shuffled myself back down towards his hips until I was in the right position for him to enter me. He helpfully held his shaft aloft for me as I lowered myself gradually accommodating all of him inside me. It felt truly amazing. I gave him a bit of a treat by squeezing my pelvic floor muscles for as long as I could before tiring.

We tried a number of different positions and I enjoyed them all. Towards the end, Audrey and Richard had finished and they sat and watched us until Ben finally ejaculated inside me. The sensation of feeling my brother's penis throbbing inside me as it discharged its load of warm semen was intoxicating.

As if that wasn't enough, once my brother had pulled out, Audrey offered to clean me out just like Diane used to. This day just kept getting better! After a thorough cleaning-out, Ben announced that he was going to have a shower before heading into town to pick up the kids, so I decided to join him.

After the shower, I headed back outside to find that Audrey had brewed a fresh pot of tea and that she and Richard were having a casual chat out in the sun sipping their tea. I joined them and Audrey poured me a fresh cup. She wanted to know how I felt things went and I had nothing but praise for the whole experience.

Audrey too was very pleased with her experience with my husband and suggested that we should see if we could try to schedule a repeat encounter. Unfortunately, that was the only occasion that the four adults managed to get together that visit.

Before our departure at the end of the week, Audrey provided Richard and I with the contact details of some people that she knew in our area that may be interested in developing more intimate adult friendships. Over the following months, those contact details would come in very handy indeed.

Having families to raise, opportunities for us to get together were few and far between. When those opportunities arose, however, we made the most of them. Just on a decade after our first encounter, the four of us booked a holiday at a tropical nudist resort without our kids. This location proved to be far more fun than I expected.

Firstly, I got to spend a whole week walking around naked, boobs and pussy free and proud, with a bunch of naked strangers looking on. Secondly, my brother and I got to have lots and lots and lots of sex with each other. Thirdly, I was introduced to the sheer exhilaration of having half a dozen or so people stand around and watch me have sex with my brother. Finally, I got to have sex with four guys at once.

Unfortunately, this soaring high came crashing down a few weeks after we returned when Richard received his diagnosis: terminal and untreatable. The following few months were a complete blur, in and out of hospitals and medical clinics as Richard spiralled downhill faster and faster. Not too long after that, I learned first-hand what it was like to become a widow.

Losing Richard was hard on the whole family. After getting all of Richard's affairs in order I needed a break. Ben and Audrey kindly invited me to stay at their house for a while. We were naked the whole time, but there was no sex.