Wendy's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think that I probably withdrew a little after Richard's death. I still had my sons, but they were now grown men with lives of their own. I also had friends and neighbours that would check in on me from time to time or invite me over for dinner. This was all fine until the pandemic happened.

At their insistence, I moved in with Ben and Audrey for what I thought would be a few months at the most. At this point in time it had been several years since Richard had died and I had been celibate the whole time. I broached the subject of perhaps doing something sexual together and was delighted to find that Ben and Audrey were happy to jump back in feet first.

That was over a year ago. Apart from footwear, I have only put on clothes twice in that entire time and that was to leave the property to get my vaccines. Without exaggeration, my brother and I have had sex almost every single day for a year.

Surprisingly, my libido has shot through the roof and I simply can't get enough. I'd happily have sex with my brother a couple of times a day, and sometimes I have, but I'm also aware that Audrey is entitled to her fair share of her husband's attention.

The vast majority of our friends our age have reported a distinct disinterest in sex in their advancing years. On the other hand, Audrey and I act more like horny teenagers than post menopausal women, and that's just fine by us.

The rest of my story you've probably already read in my brother's memoirs. To close things out and for the record:

1) My sexual relationship with my brother, as well as the other men and women in my life, is totally consensual.

2) I do not consider the sexual relationship with my brother to be abuse or coercion in any way.

3) I don't think that this sort of relationship is for everyone, and should be considered only under the rarest of circumstances with the right mindset.

I hope that you find this useful.