Wendy's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My neighbour and I went topless at lunch for a few more weeks until one day Richard and I turned up to find that both of our neighbours were completely naked. I thought for a moment that Richard was about to turn to leave, but he just paused for a second and then continued as if nothing out of the ordinary had occurred.

This was my big moment, I'd had my top off in front of my neighbours and they had seen my vulva when I masturbated in front of them. They'd actually seen most of me naked in bits, just not the whole picture at once. I took my bikini top off and looked to Richard as I reached for my bottoms and dropped them to the floor. I'd told him earlier in the week that I'd like to try going fully naked so he was not too surprised. Richard for now, however, kept his shorts on.

At first, being naked in front of Diane and Jack was equal parts exhilarating and nerve-racking. However, after a few minutes I'd forgotten about my nudity and was perfectly at ease. I swam naked, helped Diane prepare lunch naked and ate lunch naked. When Richard indicated that he was about to leave to get the kids, I told him that I wanted to stay a while longer and that I'd see him at home when he got back.

As soon as I heard Richard drive away, I spread my legs and started to rub my clitoris. Jake looked at me intently as I watched as his penis grow gradually larger. Seeing what was happening, Diane came over to watch and started rubbing herself too. Seeing that both of my neighbours were turned on by what they saw, it wasn't too long before I experienced my first exhibitionist orgasm.

By the time that Richard and the kids got home that afternoon, I'd showered, dressed and started to make some preparations for dinner. That night, once the kids were in bed asleep, Richard and I had an intense love making session before I showered once more and retired for the evening. I slept naked that night and every night thereafter.

The next three weekends were almost torture. Firstly, our neighbours needed to go out of town to attend a wedding. The weekend after that, we had to go over to Richard's parent's house for a family event. The tennis club was cancelled the following weekend because of preparations for the upcoming tennis camp.

I did not let those three weeks go to waste mind you. I kept sleeping naked and eventually succeeded in convincing Richard to join me. We used to sleep naked and snuggle before the kids came along and it was fun to reconnect with him in that way. I also told him that I intended to keep swimming in the nude with Diane and Jack and that I thought that he should join in.

Finally the weekend of the tennis camp arrived and we waved goodbye to our beloved offspring as they boarded the bus on Friday evening. Diane and Jack were also there seeing off their kids and they suggested that Richard and I come over for some cocktails and a dip in their hot tub.

As we drove home, I told Richard that I intended to spend the evening with our neighbours totally naked and that I hope that he would join me. To my surprise, he agreed and told me that he was looking forward to it. Richard and I had been a couple for well over two decades and he had never once given me reason to believe that he'd volunteer to be naked in front of other people.

As we pulled into our driveway, we could see that our neighbours' front porch light was on so we decided to go straight in. We bypassed the front door and went around to the side gate that lead into their backyard. Jack was over by the hot tub preparing it for tonight. He was already naked.

We greeted Jack and continued into the house where we found Diane preparing snacks in the kitchen. She too was already naked. We greeted Diane briefly and then headed for their dining room. I quickly took off my clothes and placed them on the chair in the corner and waited for my husband to do the same before returning to the kitchen.

The four of us sat around the outdoor table snacking and chatting amicably for a while before Diane suggested that we relocate to the hot tub. From there, it did not take things too long to steam up. Even though her hand was obscured by the bubbling water, it was apparent that Diane was trying to get Jack hard, an effort that he was not resisting.

Taking their lead, I reached over to Richard to discover that he was already hard, presumably from watching the display that our neighbours were putting on. Diane then mounted Jack facing him, reaching down quite obviously, she lowered herself into position and then started to hump her husband.

Not wanting to be left out, I sat on Richard's lap with my back to him and encouraged him to enter me from behind. I'd had sex with my husband many times before, in fact, we'd used this exact position more times that I could count. This, however, was the first time that we'd had sex in front of anyone else ever. This experience was nothing less than full on adrenalin pumping exhilaration.

Jack must have said something to Diane because when I looked across at them, I saw her reorient herself so that they were now in the same position as us and Diane and I were looking straight at each other. I watched Diane's boobs flop up and down as she rode Jack and I'm sure that she was watching mine do the same.

After a few minutes of this, Diane dismounted Jack and came across until she was face to face with me. She kissed me passionately on the mouth and squeezed my tits. Not wanting to seem rude, I squeezed her tits too. She looked down and watched my hands as I fondling her breasts and played with her nipples, she leaned forward with her mouth next to my ear and asked me if I wanted to fuck her husband.

I'm reasonably certain at that point I experienced a momentary transitory arrhythmia, nothing serious, but I'm sure that my heart just skipped a beat. I was expecting some super sexy fun time this evening, but things had escalated rather quickly and I just did not anticipate this turn of events.

Stunned for a few moments, I eventually looked back at Richard to gauge his thoughts on the issue and he simply nodded in agreement. Seeing Richard's agreement, Diane took my hand and lead me over towards Jack. As she did, I felt my husband's penis slip out of me. Diane place my hand onto Jack's shoulder and then left us. I looked over my shoulder briefly and I saw Diane begin to straddle Richard.

Looking back at Jack, he reached up and kissed me on the neck. He also brought one hand up, rested it momentarily on my hip before moving it into position on my arse cheek. He moved his spare hand up and started to kneed one of my breasts. Apart from when I was feeding my sons when they were babies and of course my husband, Jack was the first person since I met Richard that had touched my breasts. This felt good.

I reached down towards Jack's crotch and found him to be ready for action. Without thought or hesitation, I turned my back on Jack, spread my legs slightly and lowered myself onto him until I could feel that he had penetrated me. This was beyond exhilarating, beyond description, I had just actively encouraged a man who what not my husband to put his penis into my vagina and I was loving it. I looked up to see Diana and Richard smiling at me as they mirrored our movement.

This was a truly surreal situation for me. I was watching another woman have sex with my husband just over a metre away as she was watching me have sex with her husband. As I rode Jack up and down, I could feel him sliding in and out and it was magnificent.

Over the years, I'd had a fair number of penises inside my vagina and I enjoyed each and every one of them. However, since meeting and marrying Richard, I had always expected that his would be the last. Don't get me wrong, my husband had been able to satisfy me perfectly well over the years, I just never thought that I'd experience another. Yet here I was, fucking another man with an audience and enjoying every moment of it.

I let myself get lost in the experience. The warmth of the water, the tingling of the bubbles as they burst on my skin, Jack's firm hands on my hips supporting me as I rode him, all of these sensations washed over me until it happened.

My view on the world shrank until I experienced what would be best described as tunnel vision. I became vaguely aware that Jack was unloading inside me as a wave of orgasmic bliss radiated outward from my groin spreading to every point in my body. I embraced the feeling and let myself collapse forward into the water.

I was only submerged for a second or so before I felt three arms grabbing me and pulling me to the surface. As I emerged, I saw several concerned faces staring back at me. As my confusion cleared, the gravity of what had just occurred dawned on me and I felt a sudden urge to leave. Now!

Without a word, I got myself out of the host tub, wrapped myself in a nearby towel, grabbed my clothes and headed home. I'm sure that Diane and Jack were somewhat confused by my actions. I heard Richard say something to them, but he followed me home also wrapped in a towel.

I am the first to admit that I was acting, shall we say, somewhat irrationally. Even now, I struggle to articulate what was going on inside my head. In hindsight, I think that potentially I was confronted with the possibility that I may have just cheated on my husband, that he may have just cheated on me, that our marriage may just have ended. I had a shower, put on some pyjamas and got straight into bed saying nothing to Richard except a curt good night.

I awoke the next morning and seeing that Richard was still asleep, I got out of bed quietly and headed down to the kitchen to make myself some toast and a cup of tea. When my mind started to wander towards the events of the previous evening, I surprised the hell out of myself when I realised that I was OK with what had happened. Me, Richard, Diane and Jack, I was OK with what had happened.

The human subconscious is a curious entity and you never quite know what it's going to produce and when. I could recall that I had dreamed last night and that those dreams were somewhat outrageous and thematically convoluted, however, I could recall none of the details. None. How I could have gone from being such a mess last night to being so accepting of it this morning honestly baffled me.

By the time Richard joined me in the kitchen, I had at least thought through some of the potential issues. Primarily, with regards to cheating: we did not sneak around behind each other's backs. What we had done last night with Diane and Jack was with the full and wholehearted consent of the other. I'd have to double check with Richard, I was reasonably happy in my mind that we had not cheated.

As for ending our marriage, the only grounds that we could possibly have for that would have been infidelity. As I was fairly sure now that no cheating had occurred last night, I was now comfortable that my marriage was safe. I wish I could recall the happenings of the previous eight hours of unconsciousness and whether they had anything to do with my new found inner calm. Decades later, I still have no clue.

As I sipped my tea and thumbed idly through an old magazine, I heard the upstairs toilet flush. About forty seconds later, I heard the stair third from the top squeak slightly so I got up to reheat the kettle expecting Richard to arrive any second. Richard entered slowly and tentatively seemingly not knowing what to expect. When I turned and smiled and then gave him a big kiss on the cheek and a hug, he seemed somewhat bemused.

As I cooked a more substantial breakfast for the both of us, I explained to my husband what I thought had happened last night and how I felt about it this morning. He listened attentively and asked some clarifying questions, but effectively let me yap on and on and on and get it all off my chest.

We'd just finished eating our breakfast and I was about to load the dishes into the dishwasher when the front doorbell sounded. Richard and I looked at each other with raised eyebrows as were were not expecting anyone. Without a word between us, it was quickly agreed that as I was the only one wearing any clothing, I should open the door and that Richard should head upstairs.

When I opened the door, I saw our neighbours Diane and Jack standing there wearing very serious and concerned faces. I invited them in and gave them both big hugs as they entered. Recognising the voices, Richard just waited for the sound of the front door closing before he came out of hiding still not wearing a scrap of clothing.

I invited our neighbours into the kitchen and offered them cups of tea as we chatted. They had come over this morning because they were concerned at my rapid and unexpected departure the previous evening. I assure them that all was well and that Richard and I had talked it through and that we were willing give it another shot. As last night's meal had not even been cooked, it was agreed that we would try again tonight.

For Richard and I, the rest of the day went off without a hitch. He mowed the lawn (with clothes on) and then hung out a load of laundry whilst I went into town to do some grocery shopping and collect some dry cleaning. After a late lunch, we spent the rest of the day naked as we did some vacuuming and dusting together.

That evening, after a delightful meal taken both 'al fresco' and 'sans vĂȘtements', Diane and Jack invited us upstairs to play in their bedroom. Both Diane and I started by going down on our counterpart's husbands until they were ready for action. Just like last night, this was the first time that I'd sucked a penis in front of anyone besides the recipient. Diane and I made a game of it, taking it slowly, describing the other's husband's state of arousal as we proceeded.

Next it was the guy's turn to go down on us. Diane and I laid on our backs as our non-husbands licked us out. We critiqued their performances and levels of skill and although Jack brought me fairly close to coming at one stage, I was giggling with Diane too much to actually get the whole way there.

Eventually it was obvious that both guys, having performed admirably, wanted to step things up a notch and get themselves some pussy. Luckily for them, Diane and I were thinking exactly the same thing. I told Diane and Richard that I wanted them both to be watching as Jack penetrated me and they both eagerly agreed.

I realigned myself to the edge of the bed, spread my legs and held myself wide open for Jack. Jack advanced toward me, erection in hand until the tip made contact with the opening to my vagina. He moved it up and down several times to coat himself with my juices before gradually entering me. He advanced at a glacial pace and I enjoyed every millimetre as he progressed inward.

I looked over at Diane and Richard and they were both watching with excitement as Jack picked up the pace and started to thrust with vigour. I was already quite wet 'down there' and Jack's motions made the most wonderful squelching sound as he moved in and out.

The atmosphere was electric, the arousing sight of naked bodies everywhere I looked, the thrill of having people watching me writhe in pleasure, the smell of sex hanging heavily in the room and the sounds of body parts intermingling all coalesced as wave upon wave of orgasmic bliss washed over me. Taking his cue from me, Jack also released his load into me with a deep satisfying groan.

With her husband panting and still deep inside me, Diane leaned over and asked me if I wanted her to clean me out. It may have been partially the post-orgasmic fog and partially my thickness, but I was not entirely sure what she meant at first. After a few awkward seconds her meaning suddenly dawned on me and I agreed eagerly.

Jack pulled out slowly ending with a satisfying slurp as the head of his penis came free. Diane took up her place between my legs and immediately went to work with her tongue cleaning every crevice I had. Parting my inner lips with her tongue, she gently sucked at the opening of my vagina encouraging her husbands semen on its way back out.

After the birth of my second child, following my midwife's advice, I'd learned some pelvic floor exercises. Through trial and error over the years, I'd discovered that I could make my husbands semen ooze out faster if I repeated those exercises. I did it once in a while when needing to clean myself out after a morning quicky.

I waited for Diane to pull back slightly before I squeezed my muscles internally. Diane squealed with excitement as a blob of her husbands semen was ejected from my vagina and landed directly on the end of her nose. Opening her mouth and positioning it over the opening to my vagina, she encouraged me to repeat what I had just done several times before I was finally emptied.

I started to get up so that Diane and Richard could have a go but Diane said that she and Jack wanted to watch Richard and I fuck. For the first time in my life, that night, I had sex with two separate men on the same day. Sexually, Richard and I were like a well-oiled machine. We knew each other's likes and dislikes down to the smallest details. However, having Diane and Jack watch Richard and I as we made love just made it all that much sweeter and my final orgasm for the night that much fuller.

Even before Richard's enormous manhood had finished pulsing inside me, Diane was already preparing for cleanup duty. As Richard pulled out, she licked his tip and shaft clean before moving onto me. As before, we made a game out of me trying to squirt Richard's come into Diane's mouth and Diane licked me clean once we were done.

Diane held out her hand and lead me into their shower. She gave me a very intimate soaping and rinse before the guys took quick showers individually. By this time my adrenalin high had worn off and I was getting tired quickly. Richard and I were about to head home but Diane and Jack insisted that we sleep with them that evening.

The next morning when we awoke, we had sex once more. Jack and I and Diane and Richard had sex on their bed at the same time. Once we were done, Richard and I joined them downstairs for a quick breakfast before we had to go home, get changed and then go out to pick up our kids as they returned from their weekend at tennis camp.

For the next few months on and off, Richard and I would hook up with Diane and Jack for a little cross marital adventure. Even when we didn't have sex, normally if Diane or I were having our period, we would still just hang out together naked, have a meal or just a chat.

This is where things started to get a little complicated and involve more that just the adults. At first, the nudity was all part of the sexually titillating nature of our interactions with our neighbours. However, as the range of our interactions broadened into non-sexual activities, the nudity became a natural and relaxing part of life. Diane and Jack had told us often that they were naked at home as well as their kids. This made Richard and I start to wonder if we should do the same at home.

I knew that my brother, his wife and two daughters also lived a nudist lifestyle at home. However, whenever we visited them, I was adamant that there was no way that I was going to parade around in front of them naked all week. Consequentially, they always wore clothes for the duration of our stay. With my new found appreciation of nudism, I could only feel embarrassed at my previous attitude.

Richard and I held a family meeting with the boys and told them that we'd like to try living naked for a while. Our youngest was keen but the eldest took some convincing. We started them off sleeping naked and then eating breakfast naked. After breakfast, we'd all get dressed and head off to work or school before meeting up again for dinner.

We had trouble with our youngest boy keeping his clothes on at all when we were home. I lost track of the number of times we found him playing naked in the backyard and have to remind him to put some clothes on. The oldest son was a little more troublesome. Puberty had not long started and he was somewhat embarrassed by the changes that brought.