All Comments on 'We're a Wonderful Wife Ch. 05'

by Duleigh

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SchultzieSchultzieover 1 year ago

It's so sweet to see the kids finally make it to the altar! I can't wait to see what is next in their journey

topofthehamtopofthehamover 1 year ago

What a wonderful story!

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWantedover 1 year ago

Another great chapter. (Not cool having chapters from two different stories come out the same day.) Keep them coming.

wwaldripwwaldripabout 1 year ago

Great chapter, love the story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

In todays world there is not enough love of and between our fellow humans! Small minds are becoming more vocal and drowning out common sense! We can only hope more love and success stories will gain the upper hand! Thank you for bestowing on myself and your other readers a heartfelt success story that through hard work and determination shows we can learn of our own shortcomings and hopefully open our eyes to a whole world of harmony WE HOPE!!

Thank you ! Loved it

DwarfLord50DwarfLord5010 months ago

I just saw that you won a contest with this story. Congratulations! These are amazing characters and a great story.

Campus77Campus774 months ago

This was probably the finest wedding story I've ever read or participated in. So well organized and loving in every respect. The comingling of the two families was masterful and putting together the new partners was a special treat. Wondering about Kimmy though. Thank you for this wonderful tale and we're still on the story trail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDuleigh@Duleigh
Disabled veteran, learning how to live from the sidelines. Still trying to figure out if I'm writing these stories, or if these stories are writing me. I've given them free rein to flow and now it's time to start publishing, The scores reflect that you like what I am publishin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES