All Comments on 'We're a Wonderful Wife Ch. 11'

by Duleigh

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
rflikeslitrflikeslitover 1 year ago

Thank You….damn you write good!

ender2k2kender2k2kover 1 year ago

I can’t wait for the next chapter. Thanks

daiblo598daiblo598over 1 year ago

Fantastic chapter it was well worth the wait. I cannot wait for the next.

Thwacksy058Thwacksy058over 1 year ago

Absolutely magnificent ! . What a wonderful well written story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What an emotional roller coaster… on the edge of my seat waiting to see how the night ( day ) mares would roll out…. Our hero’s ( multiple) are showing the best of humanity in an unforgiving world! Hopefully the angels will settle down now and follow orders to allow for…maybe not a fairy tale ending to the series, but at least a comfortable coexistence ( both good and bad) in their lives! I’m voting for the good! Great story, great writing, THANKS for the entertaining way you write and hopefully our hero’s are not patterned after one’s that actually lived all of the trauma written. Again THANK you for a great story, on to the next chapter and box of Kleenex !

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

I left a score but no comment. This series is wonderful!

5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Almost too heavy to contemplate yet very imaginable and accessible to the reader. Ain’t stoppin’ now.

Campus77Campus774 months ago

This chapter was so hard to read. I had to stop several times to bring myself out of the story. I feel so close to the family members that I was feeling their pain. You are a magnificent author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDuleigh@Duleigh
Disabled veteran, learning how to live from the sidelines. Still trying to figure out if I'm writing these stories, or if these stories are writing me. I've given them free rein to flow and now it's time to start publishing, The scores reflect that you like what I am publishin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES