All Comments on 'Were in the City Ch. 22'

by freetowrite2020

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
glad Jessie changed her mind

In the previous chapter, Jessie stated that she couldn't kill - which is why Tony shifted into his wolf, and ran away, to spend forever, alone. On the other hand, all the occupants of the plane were killed, presumably by Jessie - too coincidental to be otherwise. I'm glad she changed her mind. The Richard brothers would never give up on being Alpha of their own pack - if Jessie had let them live, she'd always need to be looking over her shoulder. While I don't advocate murder, death is the only way to ensure that your enemy won't attempt to overthrow you.

I'll bet Liam, when he's conscious, is beside himself knowing Jessie is in danger, yet he can't do anything to help. But Jacob, true to the last, is willing to sacrifice his pain, to help Jessie, no matter the cost. He's 100% all in - bless his heart. But Mark won't give up - so somehow, I see a showdown between him and Jessie, for the future of the Richard family.

luv2read2

freetowrite2020freetowrite2020almost 4 years agoAuthor

Maybe Jessie didn't intend to kill Joseph initially? ... if so, she'll have to come to grips with unintended consequences and the slippery slope into becoming an Alpha judge/executioner. As she gets to know more about her adversaries, mercy may not be possible ... we shall see :)

mugsymalonemugsymalonealmost 4 years ago
Ah hah, “We shall see”?!?

You, dear author, are quite the tormentor. I hope you post the next chapter soon, as in very soon! Thank you for such a great story.

-g

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 4 years ago
Aaaarrrgggghhhhh!!!

Noooooo! I want more!! I sure hope we get to find out what happens next and the finale as well. I am so invested in this wonderful story. Please keep writing and I’ll keep reading!! I loved it!!

Ginger630Ginger630almost 4 years ago
Oh dear Lord!!!

I binged this entire story in less than a day. More dammit!

The only thing I don’t like is the sharing the brothers things. Just one should be her mate. But that’s just IMO.

I wish one brother would find a mate, and the other and Jessie’s bond grows stronger.

And I love Beth and Helen. Tough chicks...wolves?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfreetowrite2020@freetowrite2020
I'm curious, generally happy, love to write and finally have time to do it :) My username 'freetowrite2020' was chosen before COVID-19 showed up. Its now more wishful thinking than reality darn it! But I am determined to find time to do it. Writing is a good break from the ne...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES