All Comments on 'Were in the City Ch. 24'

by freetowrite2020

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It JUST won't be easy, will it

Scheming and yet more scheming. Jessie can prove she is the Richard Alpha because she has the mantle, and the evidence, courtesy of her Dad and Beth, to prove she is who she says she is. Plus, she has Alpha fighting skills - though not as strong as a warrior, so can probably hold her own in the challenge circle, with her "surprise" powers. Plus, I think her gryphon will not let Jessie lose. So it'll all come to a head. As I said before, only way this can end in peace is if the remaining Richards die - if they are left alive, they will continue to scheme to get the Richard mantle. Killing them - as horrific as it sounds, will eliminate the problem - forever.

luv2read2

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Make an example

I am sure Helen is reluctant, but she needs to be prepared to immediately demonstrate her strength probably through wiping out two packs. In a culture that lives by strength of arms, there can be no other way. One pack will just rally ppl against her. She needs to deal with several simultaneously to show it was not a bluff and gain respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful!

So looking forward to seeing this carry on! It's an interesting story with the perfect number of twists and turns. Keep writing ☺️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfreetowrite2020@freetowrite2020
I'm curious, generally happy, love to write and finally have time to do it :) My username 'freetowrite2020' was chosen before COVID-19 showed up. Its now more wishful thinking than reality darn it! But I am determined to find time to do it. Writing is a good break from the ne...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES