Were-Tigress Ch. 06b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MetaBob
MetaBob
85 Followers

Mari's eyes filled with frustrated tears. "It took so much to get that spell," she said, "and it'll take a lot more with that traitorous bitch after she put in those booby traps you found."

"That's the old Mari talking," I said. "You're better than that now. And you won't need another witch to cast the spell on you again, I've learned it myself by kind of reverse-engineering it from you. I can teach you, show you how your animal form can be different each time ... just please be generous and ... don't be a parasitoid wasp next time, OK?" I shivered. "You'll have to be much more careful, and you can't be in an airplane in your animal form again like you were earlier today. I also want to teach you a few more new spells so your magic will be more in balance, harder for others to locate."

Mari's attention perked up. "How would you teach me?" she asked.

"I think I figured out a shortcut for that," I told her. "It involves, um ... more fucking."

Mari smiled.

"Tell you what, how about I dispel your were-tigress form, then teach you the other spells?"

"Why don't you fuck me first, teaching me your spells, and then you can change me back."

"No good ... I need us to be able to trust each other and so far you're not honoring deals we already made. Wait, how about I fuck the new spells into you while you're still frozen in your animal form, and we can take it from there?"

Mari quailed. I could feel her recoil. "That would feel kind of like rape," she said.

That brought me up short. "Let me think about that," I said. "I'll need a few minutes anyway ... us old guys tend to take longer to bounce back than you might be used to."

Mari smiled again. "I can fix that," she said. "I just need to be able to snap my fingers. Try me."

"OK," I said. "You're free to snap your fingers and speak, but not move any more than that."

She grinned wider. "Get hard for me," she said, snapped her fingers, and lo and behold, I grew.

"Neat trick," I said, shaking my head.

"Harder," she said. [SNAP] And I was.

"So hard you can't think," she said. [SNAP] And fuck if my eyes didn't roll back, cock throbbing as hard as it ever has.

Mari's grin showed sharp teeth.

"No more snapping," I said before she could do more, and her hand locked up, thank goddess. I was having trouble thinking straight. I closed my eyes, breathed deep, went inside myself, found the post-hypnotic suggestion she'd installed, released it. Didn't remove it entirely ... who knows what kind of fun it might be some other time with her or Joanna, but right now I needed my head clear.

Somebody spoke and I went into a dream ...
I'd love to turn you on

"Interesting," she said, watching. "So that's how you've been slipping my control."

"I'm not sure there's any one way," I said, not wanting to give details, took another deep breath, changed the subject.

"So you think it would be rape if I gave you some new spells while you couldn't move?" I asked.

She grimaced. "You fuck me without my consent, that's rape," she said.

"So at least some of what you've been doing with me today was raping me?"

"You consented, Bob."

"Not to all of it. Certainly not back at my house. I did *not* want you sending my family away and then fucking me like that, not at all."

"You had fun, didn't you?"

"That's not the point. If you want to bring up 'Rape', let's explore that. Right now according to your own words you've raped me and I haven't raped you. Is that where we want this discussion to go?"

She sighed, her look conflicted and a little angry. "OK, fine ... sorry I brought it up."

"I don't want anyone to be sorry, Mari, I want us to find something that works for both of us. Your pilot and crew are back in the hangar now ... we don't have a lot of time."

She took a breath. "What spells?" she asked.

"Healing, protecting, curing," I said. "Light magic."

"Not exactly my style," she said, making a face.

"That's why you need them," I said. "That's balance. Get too strong on one side or the other and adepts will notice. Which could be bad if they're strong. For instance, you could heal some of the wounds you've given me this week, on my cheeks and waist. Maybe not all the way, but some."

Some film quote started coming to mind, but I pushed it away hard.

Mari sighed. "I suppose that might be handy. Can't have my slaves bleeding out when I get rough."

Her sigh echoed in mine. "That might be misusing light magic, and I get the feeling that wouldn't turn out well."

Another breath, then the corners of Mari's wickedly beautiful lips turned up. "Fuck me, darling," she said.

I wasn't sure I could resist her eyes, figured the best course was to enter her from behind, at least for now.

"Thank you for trusting me, Mari," I said. "Your body will move easily where I guide it, but you won't be able to move it yourself, not even for my pleasure. Up on all fours, dear." She complied. I spread her long legs to lower her for easy entry, but seeing her gorgeous leather-clad legs and superb plush ass apart like that from behind, enormous elongated breasts beyond swaying mostway to the bed, was a delight all its own.

I tapped my cock head against her clit, stretched one hand underneath to circle it, teasing, reached around to fondle one erect nipple with the other, ran my fingers and palm around the slope and invert summit of that mammoth breast, gently squeezing. There was so much more of her than any other woman I'd ever had, it felt like I was clumsily relearning how, like it was my first time, but some things were the same.

"Mmmmmmm," she hummed. I could feel her sex warming.

"I like it slow, Mari," I said, and entered her. Her legs spread, entrance wide, impossibly strong muscles immobile, my cock slick with precum, her pussy just as ready, tighter than any reason said it should be. I slid in and out, slow deliciously lubricated friction. Withdrew to tap and circle clit with cock head, continued massaging that perfect pendulous breast, rolling her nipple between thumb and forefinger, between fore and middle fingers. Reached three crossed fingers into her, curled the middle one back to caress that spot the way Joanna loves. Mari moaned, shivered.

I moved my shaft against the leather-clad cheeks of Mari's magnificently muscled ass, slid up and down. Cupped those super-strong glutes, squeezed.

"I suspect you could crack a walnut between these," I said, "can you be gentle, too?"

I felt Mari exhale. "I can be as slow and gentle as you like, lover," she said softly. I gathered what slack I could from the encasing leather, tugged her delightful cutout down as far as I could, pressed my shaft between her cheeks.

"Squeeze me gently," I told her, and somewhat astonishingly, she could and did. Firmly, almost completely into her deep soft silky strong valley, it was like I was in a vise, but not too tight. She squeezed softer and harder again ... oh goddess, she could make me cum in moments from this alone, and pleasure washed through me at the realization. "Enough," I said, gasping, pulled away, continued teasing her while I let myself return from the edge, then re-entered her and resumed my slow glide in and out.

"I'll tell you when I'm about to come," I said. "When I do, I want you to squeeze just tight enough to stop me, then release me when I say." One hand continuing to tease her breast, my other ring finger moved to her clit, brushed lightly up and down, side to side, gently pressed. She gasped. And again, moaning, and again. Her clit lengthening and hardening, she was close, her sounds bringing me with her.

"Stop me," I husked, and she did, squeezing firmly but short of pain, holding me there on the edge until I slowly came back, still caught tight between her heightening moans and her divine pussy's complete control. The sound she made was extraordinary, a grunt, whine, growl, moan, drone, gasp, purr; that much harder for me to come back from the edge.

I reached my expanded awareness into her, alongside her. Yep, she was close.

"No cumming 'til I say," I said.

"Uhhhhhnnnnnggggghhhh!" was her only reply; hungry, empty, deeply aroused, frustrated.

I let my awareness, *our* shared awareness, go to that deep warm pool within us, around us. All those other beautiful figures remained, but were no longer singing, aiding me beautifully, so much as smiling and nodding. I visualized what I wanted to give Mari. Spells, you could call it, but that's another indistinct line.

There's a mirror lake before me
But I'm frozen when it's time to jump
It's like maybe I'm afraid of what I'll find

Knitting wounds, binding breaks and sprains, preventing, halting, and reversing infection, treating and even preventing allergies, illnesses, scars, alleviating pain, planting, tending, nurturing, finding wild plants and harvesting, sharing in the bounteous energy of a healthy environment, wards for the same kind of freeze command and mental-physical control I was exercising over her now, soothing crying babies, delighting them, coaxing them to sleep, stimulating and guiding the insatiable curiosity of tweens, understanding and fortifying the heart of a sullen, angsty teen, patience, knowing when to be firm, when permissive, teaching with love and the student's best interest at heart, how to keep spousal love fresh, new, alive, when to stop problem solving and just listen, when and how to be present and express undying love to a dying parent or dear friend. So much you hope will never happen but which life teaches you in a way that shouldn't have to be as hard, or as heartbreaking. All the things I wish I could've done better if only I'd known, and I was still so far from knowing. How to dispel, to modify and summon again, her were-form.

Mari was on the edge, half over the edge, body trembling, suspended over a long long drop, and I wouldn't be far behind, but I wanted us to come together, feel each other's ecstasy from inside.

"I'm very close, Mari ... when I come, come with me, not before. You will feel what I feel, just as I experience what you do."

Mari could only manage a half-conscious assent, her sounds bringing me that much closer.

"Release me," I said, and imagined everything I wanted to give was a measure of what I would soon be pumping into her. I slid out.

"Raise your left leg and turn into me," I said as steadily as I could, and she did, then "Higher. Your arm, too. Eyes closed," And she did. I moved alongside, reentered her, both of us balanced on one knee and one forearm, me using her for balance 'cause she had balance for two, or ten. Face to face, feeling her raised heavy warm breast against me. I kissed her, my other hand reaching to the oval cutout over her sacrum, fingers pressing, exploring the arc of her magnificent ass and deep nether cleavage. I felt her sensation from the top, bottom, and hard nipple of her breast against me, the electricity of that nipple against my chest, of my fingers stroking her, of my cock surging deep inside her tight welcoming wetness, of her seemingly limitless physical power and the glorying satisfaction it gave her, and from within and without our warm Aegean pool, enlightenment all around.

"You can kiss me back," I said, and she did eagerly, and it was empyrean.

"Three," I said, and she whimpered. I slid in and out, exquisitely slow, continuing to stroke her, clutch her closer, her sensations and eagerness and aching agonized awareness of irresistible oncoming rhapsody increasing with mine.

the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you

"Two," I said, and her sounds converged to that moaning, whining, droning, growling, gasping, groaning grunting purr. I felt her mounting pleasure as fresh and intense as my own but more distributed through her spectacular form, so different from mine yet so intimately connected. "Open your eyes," I said, and hers snapped open, locked on mine, mine on hers.

"One," I gasped. She moaned, I groaned. All the torrid sex noises you might expect ensued, but it was so much more. I came into her so hard, she came with me so hard. Everything I'd visualized flowed into her with all the fluids my body had left to give, with joy, with unbounded pleasure, with love.

After a little while I pushed her onto her back and lay alongside, one leg and one arm over her, stroking her beautiful hair. It was tempting to play with her bountiful warm spreading breasts while I still could, but ... no.

"That was really nice," she said, voice breaking, tears trickling down her perfect cheeks. I wiped one away.

"That's love," I said.

"I want that," she said as if she had no chance.

"Would you settle for your old body back?" I asked.

She looked deep into my eyes, hers still swirling.

"I don't know how you gave me what you just did," she said, "but it was nice. Really nice. I feel more complete somehow, more ... ready for something, but I don't know what that is."

"It's love, Mari," I said, "I think." Her tears multiplied. Time passed.

"Do it," she said, her voice tentative, trusting but not.

"You're free to move again," I said.

She curled up under my arm and leg, hooked my ankle with hers. Kissed me tenderly, hand caressing my chest. Flexed fingers to extend claws.

"I'll miss these," she said.

"But now you know how to get them back, when you want or need to," I whispered, crying a little myself, for more than one reason. "Just please be careful."

She nodded. "I'll still miss them," she said, pressing her face into the sheets to soak up her tears, as if losing this perfect form signified losing her old life. Which it kind of did.

I let her mourn awhile, then reached inside myself, inside her for the were-tigress form. Found the edges of it, the shape of it, the entirety of it, drew upon the energy she'd accumulated for the purpose and ... dispelled. Not her underlying lycanthropy - that was deeper and different, perhaps more accurately called a curse that she would be subject to forever or until such time as someone more knowledgeable than I could do something about it.

She was still lying there beside me, crying softly, but she had tattoos on her toned upper arms, no highlights in her sleek dark hair, smallish high firm breasts on a strong slender frame, long pointed fingernails, a catsuit much too loose on her, and a face that'd seen more heartache than any were-tigress I could ever imagine knowing.

"Thank you," she said.

"I think," I said.

She rolled on top of me, held my wrists over my head with one strong but not overpowering hand. "One more, my way," she said, and I nodded. I helped her out of her boots and catsuit, once so spectacularly form-fitting but now more of a saggy spindly leather sack, easily removed. She held me, naked and vital and warm, and I her.

"Get hard," she said after a time, snapped her fingers, and I did. Then again, and again.

And, undulating, she knew me, had me, loved me. Kissed me gently goodbye, leaving me alone on a vast gray damp dark tarmac after.

I didn't make it home.

Lyrics:
Slave - Mick Jagger & Keith Richards
Chain - Jeremy Enigk, Nate Mendel & William Goldsmith
A Day In The Life - John Lennon & Paul McCartney
Only Talking Sense - Neil Finn & Tim Finn
Within You Without You - George Harrison

Next in Chapter 7 (Book 1 Epilogue):
Nancy | Bob loses his mind.

MetaBob
MetaBob
85 Followers
12