Were You Hit with a Slut Ray? Ch. 02

Story Info
Dan, Jon, and Chrissy draw closer as lovers.
1.7k words
4.31
15k
7
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers

"Oh, fuck, we're going to wake up the neighbors!" Jon Fairfax groaned as he came inside Chrissy for probably the fourth time that day, not that any of us really minded that idea.

"Ah, I think that they'll live, honey," Chrissy assured her husband right as she creamed herself again and I slid my cock back inside her to spill my load, "oh, goody, I love having two men cum inside me over and over, load after load! This is the life for me!"

"Well, seeing your sweet ass doesn't hurt, that's for sure. Just wait until there's other men cumming inside you ... and other women taking our loads as well. There's going to be a lot of sharing for all of us in our future!" I chuckled after I spent myself and pulled out.

"Naturally! For one thing, even women have limits and if a man recovers, or two men in this case, after the woman's reached her limit, well, you get the idea. Besides, I'd love to see how it looks from the outside. I'd be very curious to see how I and other women look when we pull a train and get fucked half to death. I like that expression that Jon introduced me to there, that he found on those story sites... 'pulled a train.' It sounds very hot that way, for some reason, you know, kinky and wild, unstoppable, inevitable, just like a train!

"You can't stop this locomotive, can you? Also reminds me of that Kylie Minogue song, 'The Locomotion,' you know. Say, you want to zap her? Kylie Minogue, that is? I'd love to see both of you men fuck her to the point of exhaustion someday! In fact, I'd love to sample her myself," Chrissy rambled on like the chatterbox that she was before realizing how much and how breathlessly she talked in her enthusiasm.

"Well, I do enjoy Aussie women. My ex-girlfriend was an Aussie, or one of them, that is," I recalled Mona Chadwicke, a babe from Sydney that I dated briefly before she caught me with her sister Trista...

It was the last relationship that I had without spelling out that I wasn't monogamous, in fact. I hadn't promised fidelity, but I hadn't denounced it, either, and so Mona had just assumed it back then. When she caught me with her sister, well, that was a bit much for her. At least was back then ... maybe I could have both of them now? It was certainly worth exploring, as was the whole Kylie Minogue idea, come to think of it. Both ideas were more plausible now, and both certainly put a smile on my face, one that Chrissy could definitely see, even as she tried to revive me for another round.

"Damn, I shouldn't even be able to get it up again like this, but the ray gun must really wreak havoc with the male refractory period or something, because here I am, hard as steel again. This time, though ... I want to try anal, if it's all the same to you. Maybe hubby should use your ass, too, once I'm done in it, but in the meantime, he can fuck your face, babe," I proposed, even as I grabbed some canola oil to lube up her booty.

"Yes ... yes, in the old days, no way would I have taken it up the butt, because nice girls don't do that, but now ... do me that way! Fuck my ass! Sodomize me! I want to get butt-fucked!" Chrissy surprised even herself by sounding like a porn starlet or something.

"Well, if the lady wishes it, I'm happy to oblige my guest," I laughed as I lubed her up good (and myself) and eased my cock into her asshole. I could see in the mirror that Chrissy bit her bottom lip when I began inching my way into her booty, but she also noticeably creamed herself in response. When Jon started fucking her throat, there were several strokes where I feared that she might bite him in response to the mixed pain and pleasure of my prick poking her pucker. She was extremely tight, too.

I felt the velvet grip of Chrissy's fine ass around my cock, much to my satisfaction, and apparently to hers as well. The sight of those pale buns under me was an additional source of delight, the tan lines quite visible now, making it apparent just how much skin she actually exposed when swimming. Well, I thought, that will change now, won't it? She would be skinny dipping in no time now, I was certain. I would enjoy seeing her first ever butt tan, proof of sunbathing and swimming in the nude. In the meantime, however, I would also find it pleasing to see how the tan lines emphasized and accentuated her bare buttocks.

As I began vigorously and energetically fucking Chrissy's sweet, thick bottom, she pushed back eagerly at me, her hips moving with the same kind of brazen desire that she showed all day long so far. She needed this like most people need food or water or air or something. She needed rough sex, needed sodomy, needed to be taken, used, manhandled, rammed, and dominated sexually. She needed to take a cock up the ass! Now that Chrissy was in touch with her inner cumslut ... and pain slut. Evidently, the plump, conservative, Christian housewife adored this kind of wild, kinky, "deviant" sex, to put it mildly.

We kept this up for several more minutes, screwing intensely, my cock plundering Chrissy's booty like a pirate on shore, while Jon groaned and grunted his enjoyment of her hot, hungry mouth. I got the impression that blowjobs weren't a big thing in their household in the past, especially given the fact that they were trying for a baby, but now I was confident that they would be very popular in the Fairfax house. Chrissy struck me as a woman reborn, Jon as a man of the same sort, truly "born again" in ways that no Christian could ever be. Their whole outlook on life was different now, and something about the "slut ray" had caused the feelings of guilt over "adultery" to steadily evaporate like so much mist or steam.

At last, however, we couldn't keep this up permanently. When Chrissy creamed herself once more, I pulled out of her ass long enough to give Jon a chance to cum inside it rather than lose his load in her throat. I didn't wish to deprive either of them of that experience, to say the least, and I knew that Jon had a greater difficulty with self-control for some reason. It was probably because a lot of this stuff was new and even more exciting, taboo activity, whereas I was more familiar with it myself.

Sure enough, it didn't take that many strokes before Jon spilled his jizz in Chrissy's butt, much to her apparent ecstasy, as was demonstrated when she came from the buggery and the spunk. Meanwhile, having waited for just a little bit, I slid my stiff prick back into her bottom, pounding her good and rough in the way that she obviously enjoyed most of all. I sodomized her vigorously, loving the slimy feeling of Jon's cum inside her backdoor which I used for extra lube as I plowed her backfield. Chrissy looked delicious and felt so much slicker and more slippery with Jon's cum down there. I came just seconds after she moaned her final release of this session, adding my load in her delectable tush.

Seizing the opportunity, I took my phone from the counter, went to the camera section, and took several photos of Chrissy's freshly fucked pussy and ass. The pictures showed how puffy, red, and sore she was from so much pounding, not to mention several loads of both Jon's spunk and mine inside both holes. When Jon knelt behind his wife and started lapping up both my jizz and his own from each hole, I took several still pics of that activity as well. I even took photos of his face with all of that cum covering it, particularly his mouth, even on his lips and tongue, which he proudly displayed for me.

"Jon ... are you ... that much into creampies? It seems that the slut ray gun brings out different kinds of sluts, depending on whichever kind you have the potential to be, or am I wrong? If you like it this much, I'm more than willing to let you guys move in with me and we can be a team, not just seducing others as we agreed, but working together to drive various men and women wild constantly. I fuck them, you fuck them, and then you and Chrissy can suck and slurp away as much as you wish. We can fuck them half to death and have a second career in amateur porn or something. What do you think, guys? I think that Chrissy might be at least a little bi herself," I proposed to the couple now.

"Yummy idea. I'd love to move in with you, Dan, and service you both while sharing you with each other ... and share others as well. Yes, I think that the old labels of gay, straight, bi, etc. are all meaningless with the slut ray gun. Anyone who wants to fuck me can! I'm fuckmeat for everybody! Now that I'm immune, hell, I might even take on a whole town or something! A whole barracks full of soldiers. I could go to a glory hole and bend over for total strangers to fuck me from behind while I suck plenty of cock.

"I could do webcam stuff, too, for both fun and money. I could turn tricks or whatever. Could do striptease and all that jazz. Maybe fuck the mailman, the UPS guy, etc. Hell, I'll help you get Pastor Jensen into bed and make her eat me out while you fuck her!" Chrissy made it very clear that she was very much a changed woman thanks to the ray gun.

"Well, so far very nice ideas, but how about we continue this conversation over more Jack and Cokes ... and maybe some delivered pizza this time? I think that you can catch my drift there, can't you?" I grinned now, eager to get things started and moving along beyond the three of us.

"I'm game for it at least, and I certainly know what you have in mind. What about you, dear?" Chrissy asked her husband now.

"Yes, dear," Jon said, somewhat facetiously, but to be fair, he did have some submissive tendencies emerging on occasion, didn't he?

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers