Were You Hit with a Slut Ray? Ch. 04

Story Info
Mireya grows closer to Jon and Chrissy as well as Dan.
1.4k words
4.49
8.3k
5
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,011 Followers

"Oh, fuck me harder, Jon! Damn, oh, fuck ... Dan, Jon's really fucking me good, but I want another turn with you when he's done, please!" Mireya urged us both, even as I rammed Chrissy harder than ever from behind.

"I think that she wants a baby, too, don't you?" Chrissy teased Mireya a little, even winking at her, but Mireya never denied it ... she was far too busy taking it deeper from Jon.

"Fuck, yes ... take me! I don't care if you knock me up, or if Ernie does, or Jon does ... or my boss does, or even Rafi does! I want to get pregnant! Over and over ... repeatedly pregnant! I'm gonna start bending over for every man who answers the door, papi! Every man! I can't help it! Thanks to that ... damn ... ray ... gun ... I'm a fucking slut now! You understand, right?" Mireya confessed, hoping that I wouldn't get upset.

"Mireya, I had you zapped for a reason! I want you to be a slut ... for me and others! I want you to fuck anyone who wants you! You're immune from disease now and you'll no longer worry about how many partners your partners have, will you? Jealousy is the past for you ... you won't get jealous anymore! Deep down, this is what you want, anyway, isn't it? That's why you're wearing that skirt with the zipper in the back, right? Just remember to stop long enough to eat this pizza with us, of course," I encouraged Mireya, even as Jon came inside her and I spent myself yet again inside Chrissy.

"Yes, we want to eat the pizza before it gets too cold, right? And, yes ... I've wanted this for ages, deep down, but ... I wanted to be included in your first time with Rafi and his with you. I felt betrayed by both of you, because it was ... different. It was supposed to be something that we did together, namely, you, me, and Rafi, but instead the two of you did it. I felt betrayed by him, because he was family and he was supposed to understand my feelings somehow. Not sure how, but he was. I felt betrayed by you, because this was something different, unique, if you will.

"I didn't care if you bedded a hundred married women or single moms or kissing cousins or whatever ... or coeds or co-workers ... but Rafi would have been your first man, as far as I could tell, your first drag queen, and your first of my relatives. It was so juicy, so sinful, so taboo, and so special, at least to me. It was going to be our wicked conspiracy, you, me, and him, and so I wanted to be in on that. That's what upset me so much that I burned your bridges with my family and damaged your relationship with your parents.

"I'm very sorry for that, by the way. I hope that you can forgive me. I was wrong about that. I should have given you a chance to explain yourself, especially since I never expected fidelity or asked for it ... or gave it, for that matter. I fooled around, too, even then. Especially with my ex-boyfriend, Delbert. Other exes, too, mainly. I could resist, mostly, with others, at least in the past, but not with my exes.

"Also, I worried that you might be gay and leave me for him ... for Rafi. I guess that I caused myself to lose you, anyway, so that was counterproductive. Now, though, I get you back, don't I? I just gotta share you, which I planned to do, anyway. So, it's settled. We're all your sluts now, aren't we? Your personal fucktoys, your concubines, your harem, if you will. I mean, yes, we're sluts, anyway, due to the ray gun, but each of us, so far, has a personal motive to be yours as well, I believe," Mireya enticed me as she took a slice off the Canadian bacon pizza that was my personal preference in the order.

"I would agree with that. I'm hooked on this kind of sex now, addicted to it, and I don't want free from the addiction, either. Being fucked by so many partners, it's pretty sweet, and damn, Dan is the kind of guy that makes me want to bend over and just take it in whichever hole he likes! I hope that he knocks me up, in fact. I think that Jon hopes that as well, or am I way off-base there? I suspect that he's sterile and that he would love to see me swell up with another man's spawn, wouldn't you, dear?" Chrissy teased her husband, who was now very much enthralled to me as well as she was.

"Well, that was the ... catalyst here. The more I realized that I could be infertile, the more the idea of you getting pregnant by another man excited me and the more the idea of you cheating on me turned me on ... I didn't even think in terms of open marriage or polyamory back then. Not at first, though I began to discover this notion a bit more through the internet, of course. It was just the idea of you having a secret, adulterous affair with another man ... or men, and then the idea of you growing new life in your womb as a result of this illicit congress, if you will.

"Now, of course, I have a whole new perspective and range of experiences open to me, but the most important change is that I'm honest and open with myself. I ... love sharing my wife and I love playing with other people myself, of course, of both sexes. I'm bisexual, if you will. I'm submissive. I'm kinky. I love the idea of ... eating other men's cum out of Chrissy's ... and yes, Mireya's holes. Both of them. I love the idea of a snowball. I want badly to be bent over and fucked repeatedly in the ass by men and women alike.

"I want to try out a lot of things, but, yes, the idea of living with another, more dominant man as his boy-toy while he has his way with my wife, another woman, and the other woman's husband, that's just ... damn, that's sexy! I would love to lick a woman's breasts clean of another man's spunk as well ... and suck her tits afterward. I want to suck cocks, eat pussy, rim both male and female ass, and be pegged by Chrissy and other ladies. I want to be strapped in and bound, gagged, even, while people just have their way with me, too!

"A lot of these are relatively new fantasies, but that's how I feel, if you will. I want to be collared and leashed, maybe even made to wear a ball harness and a butt-plug at times. I want women to sit on my face while doing whatever they feel like doing right then, enjoying my tongue down there while virtually ignoring me and any needs or wants that I might have for that moment. They can take care of my needs later and I hope that they do. I want to be forced to wear women's clothes at times and I want to be disciplined whenever I disobey my wife, other women, and especially our new Master, namely Dan.

"In short, I want to be put in my place and kept there by others, including my wife, who I must admit is far out of my league, at least in the beauty department. I don't like chastity or orgasm denial, however, nor do I enjoy more extreme forms of pain and torture, such as cock and ball torture. I want to submit to Chrissy, to Mireya, maybe even to Ernie, Rafi, and Delbert, but particularly to Dan. I want to be your slut boi hubby, Chrissy. Do with me as you will. The slut ray gun has set the true Jon free at last," Jon admitted with a blush as he ate his spinach and sausage pizza.

"So, in essence, you want to be my pretty boy and her plaything, her stud, her boy-toy, if you will, in a wife-led marriage. Am I right? She'd be your hot wife, but you wouldn't be the chaste cuckold type, just a wittol, if you catch my drift, the distinction between the two. Perhaps we should look into drawing up some contracts, as well as planning out our future seductions, right, guys?" I encouraged Jon.

"Yes, of course ... Master," Jon grinned now, "and please call me Jonny, not Jon. It reflects my junior status better, I think, being less dignified."

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,011 Followers