WereNympho

Story Info
Amy is usually shy but she peaks during the full moon.
2.2k words
4.5
9.4k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neko_Sama
Neko_Sama
17 Followers

"Fuck I'm going to be late!" She hurriedly pushed herself off the floor and made her way to the bathroom. Inside she quickly shed her night gown and slid into the shower and allowed herself a moment of indulgence as the hot warm water cascaded down her neck onto her large breast and finally off of her perky nipples. The sensation was enough to force her hand down between her legs. Her pussy was already responding to the stimulation, her core wet and hot, she began making slow circles on her clit using her pussy juices and water as lubrication. Using her other hand to caress her nipples a small moan slipped from Amy's mouth.

Needing more she darted out the shower and grabbed a dildo from her drawer. Firmly securing the dildo to the shower wall she pushed her pussy against the thick head of the dildo until it started to slide into her tight pussy. Once she slid the dildo in all the way she resumed the attentions to her clit and nipples as she bounced on the dildo. Her pussy was soaked, even with the shower running her thick pussy fluids were coating the dildo and her inner thighs. With a shudder she had her first orgasm. Removing the dildo from the wall she layed down in the shower and grabbed the removable shower head. Sliding the dildo back into her pussy she began fucking herself hard and deep. Once she got a rhythm going she positioned the shower head over her clit and switched the pressure to high. Within seconds she was sent hurdling over the edge. She didn't stop plunging the dildo deep into her soaking wet pussy, her walls pulsating and gripping the dildo as she continued her assault. With a thick gush of fluid from her pussy she came for a third a final time before jumping out the shower and drying off like nothing happened.

Getting dressed for Amy was short work considering she didn't put much effort into her appearance. She quickly slid into some black leggings and a t-shirt with some training shoes and ran out the door. Today was supposed to be the day she met up with her cousin to discuss her first change. You see Amy comes from a long line of weres. A were-what you may ask? Well during the full moon her body will undergo changes... nothing as drastic as turning into a wild animal but she does turn into what could only be compared to a succubus. Amy was a shy girl who, up until recently, didn't even have much of a body to look at. Just like magic her body developed almost over night in these weeks before her change. Her once flat body rounded out to ridiculous proportions with her breast filling out to a triple d and her hips and ass growing and her waist disappearing. She was shaped similar to Jessica Rabbit and everywhere she went she garnered attention even in her drab clothes. Her full lips and her strikingly long red hair coupled with large deep blue eyes made her a stone cold stunner. Amy was once someone too nervous to even look a man in the face but now she finds herself staring blatantly at men in public, wondering what their cocks must look like, what they must taste like.

Nearly bursting into the coffee shop Amy spotted her cousin, Naomi sitting in a corner and made her way over. It was obvious that they were related as Naomi shared most of Amy's features except her hair was blonde and her eyes were green. The girls squealed and ran to embrace each other, their breast squished together gaining the attention of most in the room.

"I'm so glad to see you!!" Amy squealed allowing herself to feel Naomi against her.

"I am happy to see you too! Now sit, we have so much to discuss!" Naomi said pulling her to the table. "Are you excited for your first change?" She asked grabbing Amy's hands.

"I don't know." Amy replied honestly. "I've been anticipating it for so long and lately every man I get within three feet of smells so good I just want to reaching his pants and grab his cock right then and there. I've been making myself cum twenty times a day and it still feels like it's not enough." Amy said looking down.

"That's mild compared to how you'll feel when you change" Naomi laughed. "Nothing but the cum from a man can quench the thirst. You're going to feel like your body is on fire." She continued while allowing her eyes to roam Amy's body. "Your nipples will be hard enough to cut glass, and your clit will be so sensitive that a gust of wind will be able to make you cum. The only way for you to make it through this time is by fucking."

Amy was listening intently but she couldn't stop smelling the pungent aroma of the men in the room. Her eyes kept darting around searching, daring, one of the men to make eye contact with her.

"my...AMY!" Naomi snapped her fingers in Amy's face to get her full attention again.

Amy pressed her thighs together in a failed attempt at calming her excited pussy and listened on.

"You can't get pregnant or catch STI's from human men so don't be scared to dive in. We are what we are cousin. This time is a celebration of indulgence! You should be prou... if you'll excuse me..." With that Naomi stood and nodded her head towards the restroom, looking a tall bald man with a beard into his soul. The man looked startled and confused at first but quickly caught on and hurriedly followed Naomi to the bathroom leaving Amy at the table alone but amused.

Even though she knew she was different from average human she wouldn't have guessed that the change would have this much pull over her actions. With Naomi gone there was nothing to distract her from the presence of all the men in the room so she made a hasty exit.

Outside she was finally able to take deep breaths breaths without feeling like she would jump the bones of the nearest male. It was a beautiful day today so she decided to go for a walk in the park. She had been feeling the effects of the change for a while now, heightened arousal and senses. Even just the friction of her underwear rubbing against her clit was making her pussy wet. By the time she even made it to the park her entire crotch was wet, luckily she wore black leggings.

She sat down on a park bench to try to gain her composure, her nipples hardening, bare beneath her T-shirt. Her eyes darted up, the delicious smell of a man wafting to her nose. A small moan escaped her lips when he locked eyes with her and jogged over.

"Hey how are you doing? Are you okay?" He said taking in her flushed but gorgeous appearance. Obviously he liked what he saw and so did Amy.

She stayed quiet for a few seconds letting her eyes shamelessly devour the man from head to toe. He was tall and muscular yet lean. You could tell he ran often, with dark hair and brown eyes. He was dressed in a black shirt with grey sweat shorts on giving a teasing view of what appeared to be a long thick cock.

"I'm better now" Amy replied surprising herself. "I'm Amy and you are?" she said extending her hand.

I'm Marco," he said "you sure you're okay? You look like you're ready to pass out!"

Amy couldn't ever hear him at this point. All she heard was a rushing in her ears and her nipples grew ever harder and her blood started to boil. She could feel he body becoming overly aroused, everything was a stimuli. Before she knew what she was doing she stood up and pressed her body up against his and started kissing and licking his neck while she caressed his dick through his shorts.

"W-wait, I don't know you. We should slow down." Marco tried to protest but his cock betrayed him and sprung to life at the feeling of Amy's supple flesh pressed against him.

"Mmm fuck you smell so damn good" Amy moaned into his ear sending him over the edge of rational thought.

He glanced around quickly before dragging her off the path into the trees. Once they were behind the tree line all bets were off. They hungrily tore each other's clothing off Marco grunting in approval when he saw her naked form. Amy wasted no time falling to her knees and enveloping the head of his cock in her mouth. She allowed herself to savor the taste of the precum from his already leaking member as she swiped her tongue around in circles. Slowly she began bobbing her head up and down until she had a steady rhythm and suction. She didn't use any hands and slowly slurped his cock into her throat taking him all the way in and continuing to move up and down swallowing his cock whole and licking his balls while squeezing his dick with her throat. She continued her assault moving fasted and faster, increasing suction until he released his seed deep in her throat. She didn't stop there however, she kept sucking so that his cock stayed hard then she stood up, his dick releasing with a wet "pop" from her throat.

Face tear streaked Amy turned around and grabbed her ankles, putting her soft round ass and ridiculously wet pussy on display. Without too much effort he slid into her crazy wet, suffocatingly tight pussy, a seemingly perfect fit. Just the feel of it almost sent him over the edge.

Amy gave herself a second to adjust to him inside her before she began to move, rocking back against him causing her ass to collide with him resulting in ripples and waves that would rival the ocean.

"Oh my gawd your dick is so big in my pussy" Amy moaned. He looked down at her pussy gripping his dick and leaving it shiny with her juices and lost control.

She felt the switch in him. It was like whatever was holding back the last of his restraint snapped. Her blood was so hot even after he came in her mouth. She needed more and she knew he was about to give it to her.

With a near growl Marco forced her down to the ground, cock still buried to the hilt in her pussy and pushed her face into the forest floor. With a hard grip on both of her luscious ass cheeks he began roughly plunging his length deep inside her needy pussy. With each determined stroke he reached deeper and deeper until she released a thick stream of cum down her legs and onto the ground below them. The feeling of her pussy constricting around his cock from her orgasm further possessed Marco as he drove into her like a mad man on a mission.

"Ah yes! Fuck meeee! Yeeeessssss!!" Amy moaned in a trance.

All that could be heard was the intense slapping of flesh as their bodies colliding with each other as they both sought out another climax. Amy's peak came soon after, her pussy shooting out a gush of fluid coating the ground below. This time the sensation was too much and Marco came with a loud groan deep into her pussy. It's seemed like forever he stood there releasing rope after rope of cum deep into her still pulsating pussy. He gave her ass one more hard slap before collapsing to the ground.

Panicking Amy turned around, patting him on the cheek, "'Whoa Marco are you okay???" She asked concerned.

"Best puwssy everr" he slurred before passing out.

Amy giggled as she put her clothes on. He's going to be out for a while. As a curtesy she covered his dick and balls with his clothes before leaving him in the bushes.

Amy rushed home to shower after her park rendezvous. That nagging need to cum wasn't there because of her recent release and meal but she knew it was going to come back and she needed to be prepared. Getting out of the shower she stopped to look at herself in the mirror. She looked more radiant than ever. Her breast were standing at full attention, they would look fake to someone who didn't know better. Her skin was flawless, her eyes and hair both shone in the light. Unlike other types of weres her body hair was receding, she had no hair except for the hair on her head. Her pussy lips were bald and proud, puffing out like they were presenting themselves, her ass bouncy and plentiful.

She went to her closet to find the most scandalous outfit she owned which ended up being a tight black dress that she hadn't worn since high school. She slid the dress on with no undergarments underneath and admired her reflection. She looked like a fuck toy with her breast bulging against the fabric begging for release and her ass threatening to appear with every step she took.

After a generous coating of red lipstick over her full lips she grabbed her bag and keys and headed for the door. "Time to hunt" she said and headed out.

Neko_Sama
Neko_Sama
17 Followers