WereNympho Ch. 02

Story Info
Amy gets her fix.
1.7k words
4.5
6.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neko_Sama
Neko_Sama
17 Followers

Pulling up in the alley beside the local club Amy devised a plan. All she needed was one man's life force to get her through the night. She's going to have to bait one of the guys in the club to come home with her. Getting out the car she walked into the old dump of a club to pick a lucky victim.

Walking into the club her keen senses were assaulted with the pungent scent of male arousal. Everywhere in the club there were men openly lusting after women and of course now that she had entered the room a good amount of attention was aimed at her. Without pause Amy sauntered confidently over to the bar and ordered a martini. When she reached to pay the bartender quickly told her not to worry about it and walked off with a wink.

Amy pretended to be minding her business as she quietly surveyed the crowd for suitors. There were tall guys, short guys, skinny guys, and fat guys, and one man stood out in particular. Standing against a back wall was a man that stood at least 6 ft 5 inches tall and he had to have weighed a good 350 lbs mostly muscle. Amy was drawn to him like a moth to a flame. All of a sudden it was like and aura of color clouded her vision and radiated off of him. It was like she could see the way he smelled. She quickly put her glass down and maneuvered over to him.

At first when Amy walked up to him he pretended not to notice her. His strong male scent over whelmed her almost making her lightheaded. He smelled like the forest. Without thinking she reached out and steadied herself on his forearm and it was only then that he looked down at her. Amy could feel his eyes eating up her appearance. She wondered what he must be thinking looking down at her more than ample breast practically spilling out her dress.

"Are you okay little lady?" He asked her in a deep rumbling voice.

The sound of his voice practically made her clit vibrate. Her thirst was returning and she was loosing the battle on controlling herself.

"Yes I'm fine... now" she said openly flirting with a purpose. She could feel her nipples hardening, straining further against her skimpy dress.

He gave a half grin of approval as he turned to fully face her, his body eclipsing hers against the wall.

"Is that so?" He rumbled. Reaching down he gripped her chin and raised her face so he could get a good look. "You think you can handle me little lady?"

In response Amy reached out and caressed his fat cock through his jeans.

"I need you now" she said practically panting. She was beginning to feel hot, her pussy was fully aroused and beginning to leak her sweet juices. If they didn't go now she was going to make a mess in this club. Without another word he escorted her down a hall and into an office.

"What if someone comes in?" She questioned, frustrated that they weren't just leaving.

"This is my office baby girl, there won't be any interruptions." With that he picked her up and laid her out on a desk at the center of the room. Without saying a word he ripped the barely there straps of her dress, allowing her breast to happily jiggle free. He reached and grabbed one of the voluminous globes with a huge giant hand and started squeezing and caressing her breast and nipples. The attention was appreciated by Amy but it wasn't going to satisfy her thirst. She needed his essence. With each second he spent trying to tease her the hunger grew.

The man knew he was teasing her but he didn't know how turned on she was. When he reached down to play with her pussy he was first please to find that she didn't have any underwear on but he was more so surprised at just how wet she was. Amy was already starting to leave a puddle on the desk. She also smelled incredible. It was taking everything in him not to just fuck her like a savage. Getting to his knees at one side of the desk he grabbed her by her thighs and pulled her pussy to his face. He paused there and just stared and her glistening pink pussy. Her clit stood out demanding attention and so he gave it to her.

When his mouth made contact with her clit Amy came instantly. Her pussy juices coated his face a beard as she arched, her body was way to sensitive for this. He wouldn't relent. He began sucking on her clit sending wave after wave of pleasure crashing into her, momentarily stunning Amy into submission, but once she came back to earth she began bucking her pussy against his tongue adding to the wonderful feeling he was already giving her. As amazing as it felt it was only making her situation worse. With the strength of three men she pushed herself away from him and flipped him onto the desk.

"What the fu-" he started but Amy silenced him with her pussy as she sat on his face facing his dick. Amy tore through his zipper to free his dick, smiling when it bobbed free from its entrapment. Without hesitation she began sucking on the head of the thick cock before her. It was big. Probably a good three inches in diameter and if she was anything other than what she is it would have hurt to suck a cock like this. Amy had already worked the shaft of his monstrous cock halfway down her throat. The man couldn't believe she had gotten his cock down that far. His toes were curling in bliss as Amy expertly bobbed her head up and down on his cock while massaging his balls. It felt so good in-fact that he forgot about the gushing pussy that was currently in his face wetting the collar of his shirt. He was moaning with his mouth open so Amy backed up so that her pussy was practically in his mouth. Catching her drift he began sucking her clit again this time pushing pushed a thick finger into her pussy. Her pussy gripped his finger tight enough to steal a ring. There was no way a pussy should be this tight and wet.

"Shit" he hissed, mesmerized by her sucking his dick like her life depended on it. It was taking all of the self control in him not to cum down her throat. Then Amy came sending a torrent of cum spilling down his face. He had a full view of her perfect pussy quivering right in his face. It was just too much and he blasted his cum down her throat. Amy swallowed every drop greedily, this one climax only slightly quelling the thirst.

She wanted his soul.

Still saying nothing Amy promptly stood up and impaled her pussy on his dick before it went down. The feeling of her ultra tight pussy clamping down around his cock brought it right back to life. She began bouncing like a rubber ball, her breast jiggling violently and her round ass cheeks making a lewd slapping sound as they made contact with is torso. The sound her wet pussy made as his cock stroked in and out would have been enough to make a man cum but seeing Amy on top of him working furiously to achieve her own pleasure was the icing on the cake. In under a minute they were both cumming. Amy's pussy had a vice grip on his cock, it was like it just wouldn't go down even after he came deep in her pussy.

Amy felt pure energy as she came. It was ecstasy! She wanted, no, NEEDED more.

"Don't just lay there get the up and fuck me!" She commanded him.

Even though he was clearly spent he got up. Almost against his will his cock was hard as a rock and standing at attention. The man grabbed Amy by her throat and bent her over the desk. Palming her round ass cheeks he spread them and rubbed his cock against her pussy, coating it in the thick slippery fluids. Her pussy quivered in anticipation until he suddenly slammed into her asshole from behind.

"Oh my gawdddd!!! Fucccck it's too thick!" Amy cried before it registered to her that it didn't hurt at all. "Yessss! Yesssss! Fuck me!!!" She moaned once he caught his rhythm, bucking back against him. With a hard smack on her ass he grabbed a fistful of Amy's hair, forcing her back into a deeper arch. Once again the lewd sounds of her big ass slapping against his torso filled the room. The man was in a full trance. He could do anything but watch on as he drove deep into her tight asshole. How could she take his entire cock like this? How was he still rock hard when he felt like he shouldn't even be able to stand?

"I love your big fat dick so much!" Amy moaned "Ohhhhhh! I fucking love the way it's stretching my asshole" Amy was almost continuously cumming, her entire body shook as her pussy poured out endless juices. She was hot and slick around his cock, each stroke into her inviting asshole dragging him closer into the abyss.

"Mmmmmmm you feel so fucking good!" Amy screamed in pure bliss. Her breast were pressed hard against the desk. All she could do was take his punishing strokes. He grabbed both of her arms and held them behind her back as he plunged into her greedy body. With one last pump he came harder than he had ever cum in his life. Everything went black as he fell to the floor.

Breathing hard Amy turned around to see the man crumpled on the floor seemingly smaller and less muscular than he had been before. She felt like she was literally glowing. Her sore pussy and ass were a pleasant reminder of what she had done as she slipped out the back door of the club in her ruined dress.


Neko_Sama
Neko_Sama
17 Followers