WereNympho Ch. 03

Story Info
Amy is getting used to her new thirst.
3.5k words
4.48
5.1k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neko_Sama
Neko_Sama
17 Followers

Rousing from her sleep Amy realized she was still in the same dress she had on the night before. Her head was all foggy like she had had too much to drink even though she knew that she had only one drink the previous night.

Pushing herself out of bed she sluggishly made her way to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror she was stunned to see that her body had become even more perfect. Her skin was flawless. Her breast defied gravity. Her hair was shiny and the deepest red it had ever been. Amy turned in the mirror and yes, her ass looked amazing as well. Staring at herself in the mirror it would have been impossible to believe that just last month she was just an extremely average looking girl.

She cut on the shower and stepped under the stream. The water felt amazing on her skin as she made sure she was clean from the dirty night she had before. Amy couldn't help but wonder if the man was okay. She hadn't even asked his name. While on the subject in her mind she had a flashback of how mind blowing it felt to have all that power fucking her in her ass from behind. Like someone had turned on a faucet she felt her pussy start to get wet.

Turning off the shower she quickly dried her body and made her way back to her bedroom. Amy laid a towel out on her bed and laid on her back. She began to toy with her nipples imagining the man's large rough hands caressing her breast again. Then Amy reached down with one hand to play with her clit. Hard and proud it poked out from between her puffy pussy lips.

"Mmmmm", Amy moaned as she picked up speed. Her pussy was really leaking now. It was hard to keep the proper friction she needed on her clit to cum. After trying and failing to reach her climax on her own a few times she gave up with a huff.

What the in the actual fuck is this witchcraft? Amy thought to herself. Just then her doorbell rang. Donning her robe, Amy went to answer the door. Standing on the other side of the door was two men dressed in white shirts and black slacks. One was a tall skinny blonde and the other was brunette with an average height with a slightly muscular build.

"Good morning ma'am! Have you heard the news about our lord and savior?" The tall one asked.

Amy stared at them for a second or two, fighting a personal battle of morals in her head before she smiled and said, "Why no I haven't... why don't you boys come in and tell me the news"

The guys looked at each other in surprise that someone actually invited them in for once before shuffling into the house.

"Have a seat I'll go get some water" Amy said showing them the living room them walking away.

Out of ear range of a normal human Amy heard one of the guys say, "Bro did you see the tits on this lady?" They other man quickly shushed him, "We are here to spread the word of the lord! Don't be a heathen!!" He said sharply. "I don't know man. There's something about her." The first boy said trying to explain.

Amy almost laughed out loud. She knew that her body was pumping out pheromones a hundred times more potent than an average human woman. She was about to cause these boys to fall from grace.

Loosening her robe she walked back into the living room and placed the bottles of water on the coffee table. When she bent down one of her pink nipples came into view and she pretended not to notice as she sat down on the sofa opposite from them.

"I've been looking for something to believe in. Go ahead boys." Amy purred.

Neither of them could say a word and their eyes were firmly fixed on her perfect breast sitting proudly in plain view.

Amy took in a deep breath and let the smell of their arousal wash over her senses. She spread her legs naturally into a normal sitting position but since she only had a short robe on the boys were given a peek-a-boo view of her perfectly smooth pussy.

The shorter boy went beet red in the face, "Ma'am! Y-you're indecent!" He said hurriedly.

"Oh? Am I? But you're both men of faith. Something so simple as the female form shouldn't be enough to entice you." Amy replied innocently before she stood and let her robe flutter to the floor.

The taller boy swallowed hard. The look in his eyes showed his arousal and if that wasn't enough proof the tent in his pants surely was. Amy smiled as she walked over a kneeled before him.

"Let me make it better." She said undoing his belt and pants.

"Malachi! Don't let her-, we have to get out of here!" The shorter guy said flustered.

"I'm not going any fucking where Jonas." The tall man said.

Amy had freed him from his pants and was stroking his dick slowly. She ran her tongue across the head of his cock as she stared him in his eyes before looking at the other one and saying, "C'mon baby. Let's see what you're working with." Jonas looked openly confused as he pulled down his pants by compulsion. As soon as it bobbed free Amy leaned in and wrapped her lips around the tip and began sucking his cock as she stroked the other one in a steady motion.

Despite his previous protest it wasn't long before he has his head back in pleasure with his hand fisted in her hair, guiding her head back and forwards along his shaft.

"Holy mother of God your mouth is hot" he hissed in ecstasy.

Releasing his cock from her mouth she returned her attention to loyal Malachi. She looked him in the eyes again as she swallowed his dick all the way down to his balls with her younger flicking the underside of his shaft along the way. Once the head of his dick popped into her throat she began moving her head in a pepper grinder motion while sucking and licking his cock and gently massaging his balls.

All initial reservations aside she felt Jonas reach under her and start fondling her breast.

"You like these?" She asked him

He nodded dumbly in response.

"Well sit down." She ordered him.

Once Jonas sat down Amy moved over to him Amy slid her beautiful breast around his dick. She squeezed her arms tight around them and began stroking his cock up and down between her soft pillowy breast. Jonas was wriggling with excitement under her.

"I want to see you stroke that cock." She commanded Malachi who quickly obeyed.

The smell of their arousal had her drunk. Feeling Jonas getting closer to cumming she wrapped her mouth around the head of his dick and began sucking as she continued to titty fuck him.

"Ahhh fuck!!" Jonas shouted as he came, filling her mouth.

Quickly swallowing Amy stood and walked over to Malachi and pushed him back on the sofa as she got on the couch so she was squatting just over his cock. Her super sensitive pussy was leaking juices into his dick as he continued to jerk it off. Amy moaned with her own need as she felt his cock occasionally brush against her pussy. Before he got too close to cunning Amy slammed down hard, impaling her pussy deep with her dick.

"Mmmmm yes" she moaned pumping her pussy up and down his cock.

Malachi could not believe this beautiful woman was really riding his cock right now, but she was! And it felt amazing! Her pussy was impossibly warm and tight. He felt like he would cum at any second.Amy picked up the pace as she felt herself nearing her climax. As she went over the edge she threw her head back, arching her back and offering Malachi one of her nipples which he hungrily took into his mouth. Glancing over to Jonas he was watching them hungrily and stroking his dick back to life.

"Jonas baby?" Amy said.

"Yes ma'am?" He responded, ready for her orders.

"I want you to put your cock in my ass" Amy purred.

Without a pause Jonas walked over and positioned himself to enter her. She arched her back as much as she could while keeping Malachi inside her pussy. Jonas pressed into her inch by inch until he was balls deep. He almost came right then and there from the tightness and pressure of her ass.

Neither of the guys was moving. Amy rolled her eyes at their attempts not to cum and began bucking up and down. Each down stroke pushed her dripping pussy down on Malachi's cock and when she rose she slid up Jonas' dick. The sensation felt wonderful.

"Oh my gosh you guys are filling me up!" Amy moaned wantonly. This is the best feeling in the world."

Both men were fighting uphill battles as Amy milked both of their cocks with a wild abandon. Her ass was contracting around Jonas cock more and more the closer she got to cumming. With a gush of fluid against Malachi's torso she came hard, so hard that Malachi came with her deep inside her pussy. The feeling of them both of them cumming could be felt by Jonas and that marked the end of his self control. Grabbing onto her hips he began pumping into her ass like he was possessed.

"Ahhh fuck yeah that's it! That's it!! Fuck me like the slut I am! Mmmmm yes!!" Amy moaned her ass jiggling outrageously each time he made contact.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! OH FUCK!!" Jonas yelled cumming deep into her ass. He collapsed behind her allowing her to get off of poor Malachi who looked like he had been up for three days. Both guys were still conscious which was great because Amy was already ready for them to leave ASAP.

Despite her just having had great orgasms and a meal she was still horny. It was the day of the full moon... how many more men would she have to fuck to get some satisfaction?

Rolling her eyes Amy tapped Malachi on the cheek and gently nudged Jonas' foot.

"Y'all don't have to go home but you have to get out of her." She told them walking away to clean herself up. She waited until she heard the last of their exhausted shuffling around, and her front door to close before she headed back to her living room. Amy huffed in frustration as she flopped onto the couch and dialed her cousin, Naomi's number.

"Hey girlie! You fucking hard or are you hardly fucking?" Naomi answered much more cheerfully than Amy was feeling.

"I'm fucking like I'm getting paid for it and I'm still not satisfied!" Amy whined into the phone. "What do I have to do to get a real release?"

"Babes the full moon is tonight. Everything you've felt up to now was just the tip of the iceberg. You're a fucking succubus! This isn't just hormonal horny, you were literally made for this. You need to relax, get out, and let nature take its course." Naomi laughed. "You know what fuck it, I usually don't share my hunt but since you're in such a bad way I'll take you with me tonight. I'll text you the address."

With that the girls said their goodbyes and hung up the phones. Now Amy was left with her own thoughts. She could still smell the men in the air. She had to get out of here. Grabbing her keys she left to clear her head. She just wasn't used to all these feelings and urges. She was honest shocked at herself for her whorish actions as of late. Public sex at the park, letting some guy whose name she didn't know roughly fuck her in the ass in a club, she had just fucked two more men and her pussy was still craving more. This was pure insanity.

The only thing she could think to do to clear her head was go to the gym. It was only once she walked in that she realized just how fucking dense she really was. The delicious scent of testosterone punched her in the face. Trying to show some sort of self control she shook it off and walked over to the treadmill to do a little warm up run. All she had on was a sports bra and biker shorts, her normal go to workout outfit. It was usually no big deal but now she filled those clothes out to perfection.

As she began running and sweating she garnered a small audience. The men of the gym tried to subtly watch her bouncing ass and tits, but she could literally smell the arousal in the air. As she ran the friction was causing her pussy to become more and more aroused. She could smell them and by now she knew they could smell her.

After about fifteen minutes she got off the treadmill and started lifting weights. Well she tried. She forgot about her increased strength. She had adjusted the weight all the way to two hundred pounds before she realized she should stop as to not gain any unwanted attention. Standing and wiping her neck Amy looked up and made eye contact with a group of dark skinned men that were openly checking her out.

There were five of them. They looked like mountains, you can tell them practically lived here at the gym. They smelled down right edible and eat them she would. With a smirk Amy walked right up to them.

"I saw you guys looking at me, can I help you?" She asked as if she was annoyed.

"Yeah we was looking at all that ass"

"Them titties too!"

"My name is Mar-" one of the men tried to introduce himself but Amy stopped him.

"I don't care. Follow me." She said pointing at the bold one who spoke up before he could finish.

There was a hush over the group then they started laughing and teasing the guy who had tried to introduce himself, but when Amy turned and walked away he followed like a baby duck.

Their gym had private (and sound proof) massage rooms and she was about to get the massage of her life. Once they were all in the relatively small room Amy locked the door and stripped. The man was eyeing her hungrily and licking his thick lips the way one would over a steak.

"Strip. Let me see that cock." Amy demanded.

He got undressed and revealed a beautiful ten inch cock as thick as her forearm. Now it was Amy's turn to drool. Almost too excitedly Amy rushed over to touch his dick.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa bitch I can't let you man handle me like that!" He said swatting away her hand. He picked her up and laid her out on the massage table with her he'd hanging back off the edge. Amy was confused because she thought he was about to eat her pussy but instead he walked around to her face.

"Open wide" he told her. When she didn't immediately obey her grabbed her nipple and twisted it. When she gasped at the sudden pain he pushed him cock into her mouth.

"Good girl!" He verbally rewarded her as he pumped in and out of her mouth. "Now relax your throat" he said pumping deeper into Amy's throat. There was nothing she could do but lay there as he stroked his thick dick deeper and deeper into her throat. Her pussy was wetter than ever because of this new found feeling of helplessness. Noticing her pussy's antics he said, "You're just the perfect little slut aren't you?" Then he pulled his cock out of her throat just enough for Amy to give her gurgled agreement before slamming his cock back in balls deep. He was fucking her mouth like a pussy, his balls smacking her forehead each time he bottomed out.

Amy was in heaven getting used like this, her eyes were rolling to the back of her head. Slowing his pace he spread her legs and started trailing slow circles up and down her inner thighs purposely avoiding touching her pussy. Amy's back arched and her blood was set ablaze by the sensation.

"You one sexy slut, you know that? Look at you taking this dick." He said enclosing one huge hand around her throat stroking ever deeper. He was switching between her breast and inner thighs all while applying gentle pressure to her throat and slow fucking her mouth, which by now was just as wet a gushy as her pussy. Drool and tears dripped up her face and into her hair as she came without him even touching her pussy. She couldn't believe it herself but he acted like that was normal for him. Pulling out of her throat he twirled his finger in the air indicating that he wanted her to get up and turn around. Amy was swift and obedient.

"Arch your baby baby, I want that ass all the way in the air." He said with a hard smack to her ass leaving a handprint.

No sooner than she did her dove face first into her pussy greedily slurping and sucking and juices she gave him. Amy came hard with a devastating wave of cum that squirted out and coated his have and beard. He stood up and positioned himself ant the entrance of her pussy.

"Look at me while I'm fucking you." He demanded smacking her other ass cheek and leaving another handprint.

Amy obediently looked back and locked eyes with him. As he pushed into her her eyes instinctively fluttered shut which earned her another hard slap.

"Do not look away!" He commanded her picking up his pace.

Now he was full on pounding her pussy while staring her in the eyes. Amy's pussy was spasming and griping his dick like crazy as she came in rolling waves. His thick cock street hung the boundaries or her little pink pussy.

"Fuck you got some good pussy bitch, you know that?" He asked her as he dipped his thumb in her pussy juices and push it into her ass.

"Yes I know." Amy moaned still cumming" this felt great. Even though he hadn't cum yet there was still an abundance of energy being exchanged between them. "You're fucking me so good! Don't stop!!" She said pushing back against Mariah his pace.

The man picked her up and spun her around keeping her firmly on his dick then placed her legs on his shoulders.

"My name is Marcus bitch." He said plainly before he started pumping into her Pusey with a wild abandon. He was so strong he handled her like she weighed nothing, sliding her up and down his dick like the fuck toy she is. Placing her on her back he pushed her legs back behind her head and took his dick out.

"Say my name." He said smacking his heavy cock on her clit"

"C'mon just fuck meee!" Amy whined not wanting to play his game anymore.

WHAP!

He smacked her pussy. Amy's body was confused and didn't know wtf to do but her pussy needed that cock.

"Okay! Okay! Marcus! Marcus please fuck me! Fuck me and cum in my pussy!" Amy begged.

With a smirk he slammed back into her pussy. He was fucking her like a wild animal. Amy had never had sex so animalistic. He held her head and made her look at him while he dove deeper and deeper into her pussy. He bent down to suck one of her nipples causing her pussy to gush against his torso.

"God yes you're making me so fucking wet. I love your dick Marcus. Can you feel me cumming baby?" Amy moaned.

Marcus grunted in approval as he leaned in to lick her neck. Suddenly Amy felt two sharp pin pricks at her jugular as Marcus latched on and drank from her deeply. She didn't have time to process that information at all as the sensation sent her head first into a sea of pleasure. He started to cum deep insde her, jet after jet of cum coating her inside. There was so much even her greedy pussy couldn't even contain it and some spilled out.

Releasing her vein and licking her wound shut he pulled out of her temporarily ruined pussy.

"Clean up your mess." he told her. Amy obediently got up and licked his cock clean of his delicious cum and her own pussy juices.

"Are you a vampire?" She asked him cum drunk, lightheaded from blood loss, and noodle legged for his rough fucking.

"Something like that" he said putting on his clothes.

"Wait! Um...can we do this again sometime?" Amy asked.

"I'll find you when the time comes." He responded walking out of the room without looking back, leaving Amy alone and exhausted. She put her clothes back on and limped out of the room and to the car. Her sore pussy felt so good still full of his cum.

Neko_Sama
Neko_Sama
17 Followers