All Comments on 'Wererock'

by Tester86

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awful in ways that cannot do justice to the word *AWFUL*

darthnader19darthnader19almost 3 years ago

Took a while to read but was definitely worth it. Another amazing story

1TrueChiller1TrueChilleralmost 3 years ago

I wish I could get this story 10 Stars! I'm not into humiliation but I could empathize with Cynthia and 'Amy' when they were going through their situations. I wanted the story to go on and on. I also would have liked to see a little more body modification with others involved, both aware and not aware. I just wish I could have a wererock of my own for just a little bit! WELL DONE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this should be the number one exhibit in 'why editors are needed'. for starters, it's in the wrong section - this is a trans story, there's a whole section dealing with that kind of gender swapping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Incredible! Please write more long stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great until Rita reappered. Story went downhill and became unrealistic. Adam could change into The Rock instead of BP and punch that bitch into her face. And felt guilty? heal her back. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That hentai blackmail plot kills me and the story feel forced after that point. I think author didnt know how to end the story and viola a wild Rita appeared. Rita have so much potential as a mistress but author made her a mindless dick. Her actions didnt make sense at all. Dont tell me the rock made her do it. If it was Cynthia instead of Rita, i can somewhat understand. Rita didnt know how the rock works at all. They can stop her anytime but they didnt. They fucked Rita life and her husband.

XcapeXcapeover 2 years ago

Cynthia be like I will fuck anyguys you want(i know she was forced to) and act like a prostitute. I will walk around half-naked? in the pubilc place. But dont send that nude photo that doesnt show my face please. Seriously if she enjoy fking random ppl around, i can kind of understand it. I was thinking she was enjoying her humiliation but she didnt. She even made rita a slut after her fuck up. Cynthia you had the power and you easily gave it to your friend and now you want revenge? Poor Rita.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn that was a brilliant read. LOVED it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved the idea and the mechanics of the wererock, but the lack of consent between partners is shockingly bad. Adam should have walked away the first time Cynthia did anything without consent.

I wanted to love the story after a great start but by the end I was glad it was over.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Overly long, very complex and it got very boring. I quit at page 16 and skipped to the end to post this review.

I gave given some of your others stories 4 and 5 stars.

I cannot give this more than 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTester86@Tester86
62000 words into the new story. Long enough to be a short novel. It's a story about a pair of empty nesters living out their sexual fantasies. Exhibitionism for her; schoolgirl for him. With a much deeper subplot.