Werewolf and God Wars Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping back slowly both of us running our fingernails down her back and to each side slowly. Anne's sexual arousal begins to show. Her tiny muscle located at the base of each hair follicle contracts, causing her hair to stand on end giving her goose bumps.

We step off the and sit down just below her and begin to kiss. We hear Anne moan and asks what is taking us so long after a few minutes more of kissing. I make two feathers appear. Both long one's. I hand one to Sammie and winks. She licks my lips and we turn to begin at Anne's feet. She yelps when we tickle her toes.

"Oh my god. So long was thinking you had forgot about me" she let out in a startled gasp.

"We could never forget you Anne love. This new game is going to be delightful I think" Sammie say to her below her right bum cheek, as she slowly slides the feather up the outer leg. Pausing behind her knee and moving it around in slow languid movements. The she leans in and blows on her bum cheek. The hairs wriggle around as Sammie blows on them.

I follow Sammie's direction but linger over her toes. Tickles in between them. Anne unable to move, gasps in air, and her flesh gets even more goose bumps. I blow on the back of her calf as I keep tickling her toes. We hear her giving out expletives and telling us to hurry up and fuck her. Sliding my feather up over her outer left leg calf and to the back of her knee. Tickles her there to see her bum wriggle as much as she can to try and escape. I look at Sammie and we both nod our head in a mutual understanding. She moves back, I slap Anne's bum hard.

"Ouch that hurt. Why did you do that." She sat quite startled.

"Ying and Yang." I say to this. "It's to keep you from getting too used to the pleasure sensation love." I look at Sammie wink and point to Anne's lovely bum cheeks. We turn and then lick cover her rump.

"Oh, fuck yes please more of that." Anne sighs delightedly.

I suck on some of her flesh and gently bite down on it hearing her yelp a little. Sammie gives her a hickey and suck hard on her lovers right bum cheek. This too brings out more sighs from Anne. I connect with Sammie and let her know if she could move more to the right with her hickey. She does. I let her know I am going spank her again. This time she is getting pleasure and pain at the same time. I move right and then stand up and smack her bum a bit harder this time.

"Oh fuck, you bastard Johnny, that hurt." Shouts and gasps Anne.

"That Anne was a mix of both pleasure and pain love. Did you not like it?" I ask teasingly.

"I did, it just startled me so. God for someone who never know about BDSM you appear to know more than some I have ever been with in the past." Anne says in a quiet tone.

Her knees now slightly bent as I push up the foot platform she is standing on just a little. This pushes out the bum more. Enough to let us see her sphincter.

"Anne dear, you did not tell me you have been doing BDSM?" Sammie asks her with a slightly more serious tone.

I look at her and raise an eyebrow. She smiles and the gently pushes me to the side, gets between Anne's cheeks and licks over her anal star. Wriggles it around some. Anne gasps as it is happening. Sammie stops and then asks again.

"Are you going to tell us about your naughty hidden BDSM days?" ask Sammie again.

"I will, please keep licking and I promise to tell you all, but it might take days to cover it." She pleads as she tries to push her bum back into Sammie's face. Sammie grips her bum cheeks and laughs. All good love we have an eternity now to talk on such things. I am sure we will experience them a lot more between us. I think I am going to let Johnny take over while I come around and look you in the face as he rims your lovely bum. She stands up smiles at me and walks around to talk with her lover. I watch and look at her perfect form saunter around the cross. Inwardly I smile contentedly at how good my life has changed.

"Anne love. You have not yet had a double pain. What should we do to let you experience that gorgeous? Maybe you can ask Sammie now she is in front of you." I say to her as I blow on her sphincter softly.

"OMG, please you tease, this is agony not knowing when I can cum. So close and yet so far from being able to cum. Let me cum please I need it so bad." Anne pleads.

"I think the clue is in how you are talking lover. This cum will now take time sweetheart" I respond as I blow a little but stronger on her anal star.

"Oh, Anne dear, you know he is not going to let you cum now for ages. I will have to keep it with him too love." Says Sammie as she leans in to kiss her lover. Sammie holds her head then drops her right arms and hand to slowly slide a finger over Anne's labia lips. Slides just on the outside only slightly touching them.

"Fuck Sammie please do not do that it is torture. Please, please inside make me cum." Anne now begs.

I lick over her sphincter and my tongue dips just inside. Feels her pushing out her bum. I let it slide over for a very short time. But before I pull back I lick around inside her anus.

"Noooooo. Do not do that please. You are being a fucking sod Johnny. Fuck I am ready to burst. Let me cum" Anne pleads longingly.

I blow on her anus again. My hand and then fingernails slowly slide up over her bum cheeks and to the small lower end of her back. I gently run my fingernails over her indentations which are over the joint where her pelvis and her spine meet, just above her butt. This I believe is called your Dimples of Venus Anne. Do you like how that feels gorgeous?

"PLEESE LET ME CUM..!" Anne screams.

I then again go in and lick over her right bum cheek. I suck hard on it to give her a hickey. Sucks the soft, but firm flesh onto my mouth and sucks hard on it as I also slide my tongue around over the flesh. Then with my right hand and the feather I slide it up over her right hips and slowly over her waist. I her gasps of air as she intake a breath deeply. My left hand moves around to the front and I feel Sammie's fingers teasing the outsides of her labia lips. I smile and pull my left hand back. Then between her legs I slide it up and softly touch her perineum. Gently slides my finger over it. Pulling my head back and looking at the hickey on her bum cheek I give it a gently kiss and then move back and slap her over it.

"FOR FUCK SAKE YOU SOD, please fuck me. I so need your cock in my body. PLEEEEEEEESE." I hear Anne pleading now.

"Anne you are the one who wanted this love." Sammie's says to her in an almost silent whisper. licking her face.

"I know and I forgot how bad I am when I get taken like this. Please Sammie let me cum. PLEEEEESE love I am desperate." Anne now begs her lover.

"Should we Johnny let her cum." I hear Sammie say.

"Let me think on it" I respond back. Standing up, I move in closer. I run my feather up over the base of her spine. Slides it up and then rests my cock on and against her bum cheeks. I feel her trying to push back, but the restraints prevent her getting it so she can push onto my cock.

"Oh Johnny please, please, put your cock into my pussy love. I am begging you and will do anything you want. Just let me cum." Anne sounds a bit desperate when asking me. Keeping my hips back I lean in over her right shoulder and lick her right cheek. Sammie does the same to her left. I push my body in closer, but make sure my cock is not between her bum cheeks. I rest it in the valley and outside as I then push in against her from behind and run my hands over her breasts. Dropping the feather and tweaking both nipples. I see Sammie lean in and kiss Anne. she responds back against her wriggling her butt trying desperately to get my cock to slide in the valley over her bum cheeks. I release Anne's breasts and push her in against the cross. My arms wrap around her and then move to hold each of Sammie's lovely and oh so firm breasts. I gently tweak her nipples. Hear her gasp too. Johnny I think we need to let Anne cum love. But not with your cock just yet let's bring her with our fingers. See if we can get her to squirt her girlie orgasm and piddle down her legs.

"Tell you what, you finger her, and I will lick a little from behind love." I ask Sammie and she smiles and looks at Anne.

"Are you ready to cum love?" Sammie says into Anne's left ear.

"Fuck yes never in my life have I wanted to cum so much." Anne gasp as my tongue slides over her lips. As it dips a tiny bit into her already pushed out hips I taste her nectar. As the wolf my long tongue would have been so wide it would have just pushed on through her labia lips. Then I remember oh I too can change how my tongue behaves. I giggle inwardly and change it to grow longer and a little bit wider.

I leaned in and began to lick along her pussy lips teasing her. I pushed my now changed tongue inside of her. I avoided her clitoris to begin with as I see Sammie's fingers now softly rubbing around it and not over it. She groaned in frustration and tries to ground against my face, but can't move out further.

More of that please Johnny, oh yeah, lick inside me please." I nibbled on her labia lips and she bite's back a scream, then with the words, "I need your dick elsewhere. Please fuck me love. Do not make me beg." Anne shouts out now. "What I am I saying. I am begging for release love."

We hear Anne beg, then I get a connection from Sammie again. "Shall we reliver her love. Anne is getting desperate. Listen to her."

I chuckle responding with "She will get hers back when it's her turn to lock us on the cross or other instruments her I think. Let's enjoy it while we can. I want to see if we can get her to cum without her being taken there via her sex organs love. It should one hopes be intense. Then I will fuck her sill as she is still in that high."

"You are a devious sod love. But I do like that idea. Ok let's see if we can get her go do a girly cum and piddle herself over your face with a massive squirt. She can do them." Sammie responds with.

"Why are you two torturing me so much it's making me hurt inside. Please let me cum." She now begins to beg.

I move the footrest up another two inches. Her bum sicks out more. Picking up the feather again, I slide it over her now puckered anus. Hear a dep gasp from Anne. Looks up and Sammie's looking over and see me using the feather. I hear her as she leans in against Anne.

"He is being a proper tease love. You should be careful about what you ask for sweetheart." Sammie says to Anne and makes her feather also appear in her hand. She then proceeds to slide it over and face slowly. Anne drops her head back and we hear a gurgling sound come from her. We both proceed to slide the feathers around her body slowly. Sammie slides hers down over her nipples as mine now heads over her perineum to wards her wet lips. I slide it on the outsides as I see them being so wet, this will stop the gentle and delicate touch of the feather if permitted to get so wet. Dropping my feather down the back of her leg I lean in and my now longer tongue licks over her lips. I slide it just on the outside of her wet lips. Never letting it slide inside them. The I hear an even louder gurgling sound from Anne as she is now hanging over my face as I turn around and lick up over the tip of her lips near her clitoris. My now changed tongue has like the elves a for tip. This open her lips and peals them back over her clitoris. I then connect with Sammie and ask her to use her feather over the tip of her clitoris in the gentlest of touches.

"Oh, you are one wicked sod love. Ok let's see. I think it will push her over the edge." Sammie responds. I see her feather come down and before going to her lips and clitoris she slides it up on the onside of her leg, but not directly under as there her flesh is too wet. Loos as it slides just in enough to make Anne squirm to the tickle of it. Then I open the lips a little bit more and beaths on her clitoris. Hear a deep intake of breath from Anne. The is a pause then her legs give out and she cums. My long tongue gets covered in her cum as it squirts out. She flushes out again and again long streams of her girly cum. My tongue I role up and slide into her labia lips. Slides it over her urinary opening and I taste her cum as she squirts more and more. I like this taste and scent from Anne, making me think, her fecundity has the potential to deliver many offspring. So far, and we have not long met, her fertility is the actual output of reproduction. This gets me excited and I feel my cock growing from semi-flaccid to heard and erect. I drop the foot stands down, so she is now again standing stand up and pull on her bum cheeks and lift her. Taking my cock, I guide the head to the outside of her wet lips as she slowly recovers.

"Oh my god. Did I black out there?" Anne asks quietly. Sammie leans in and kisses her.

"Yes, love you did. Johnny and I took you to one enormous orgasm and we did not, fully stimulate your sex organs directly love. How do you feel sweetheart?" Sammie asks Anne.

"My legs feel tired. I can feel his cock against my lips. But he is not pushing in. Johnny is there something wrong love?" Anne asks me.

"Yes, just had word back from the pack via James. Looks like 'Werewolf Neutralization Group (WNG)' is moving into the forest." We will have to come back to these BDSM stuff girls. Our pack needs us now.

12