Werewoman Joni Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4:30 AM on D-day, George walked across the street from Tim's place and knocked on Joni's Mom's front door. Her mom let George in and sat him down in the kitchen while she fetched Joni. George started cackling to himself when he heard Joni protesting. "Mom, it's 4:30 in the morning. What kind of prank is George trying to pull, anyhow. Nobody in his right mind leaves on a road trip this early in the morning.!" She was greeted by George in the kitchen with his arms wrapped around his chest.

"Hi, Babe, get your gear. We're ready to roll. See, I'm already in my straightjacket! Gatlinburg or Bust!"

Sure enough, the driveways lights were on at Tim's folks' place, the bus was running with its lights on. So, George wasn't kidding. George grabbed her luggage as she stumbled out the door with her backpack and Captain Kangaroo monster purse. George helped her into her seat, fastened the seat belt, draped a huge quilt over her, and she was out in less than 5 minutes. George, Tim, and their band mates all grabbed mugs of hot coffee and dunked glazed donuts into them, noisily sucking out the coffee as the donuts got wolfed down. Tim got scolded by Marci for using his pant leg as a "Viking napkin" and then sucking the glaze off his fingers. Men are so gross and uncouth. Marci and Joni didn't wake up until the bus was being refueled a second time not far from Gatlinburg in Pigeon Forge. Everyone piled out of the bus at the 24-hour pancake house. George gave Joni his sausage and bacon and pigged out on the pancakes and scrambled eggs. The pancake house was out of OJ, so Marci trekked across the street to a Mom n Pop convenience store and got a gallon of OJ which disappeared rather quickly.

At the No Tell Motel, the band members got the girls and luggage settled before unloading and assembling the stage scaffolding, lights, sound equipment. They had it all done just 30 minutes before show time at dinner. Many of the diners in the audience had bored looks on their faces when Asgard took to the stage, probably figuring they'd be hearing a cheap-shot garage band, but when they finished their rendition of "California Girls" the audience realized they had a studio recording grade band onstage. The Viking garb and stage setting along with the Asgard fog machine added some interesting accent to their hour-long act. A two hour hiatus, and the act repeated itself, with the repertoire performed in reverse order. A sharp-eyed record company exec from Nashville quickly noticed that it was Marci who was managing things behind the scenes, and he asked her if he could get Asgard booked at a Nashville studio to do some recordings. Marci informed him of the poor college-boy nature of the band and that the boys were not trying to become world famous, just to earn enough to get them the rest of the way through college before disbanding. But the guy insisted on doing makeshift recordings during the performances to take back to Nashville. Marci let Tim know that the exec might prove to be a pain in the ass. Tim said if that became the case, he and George would have to take him aside and ask him what part of the word "no" he didn't understand.

At nearly midnight, the band members had begun retiring to their No Tell Motel rooms. Joni led George to "our" room (the girls' room) and Marci dragged Tim off to "their" room. The Viking armor had to be set on stands to dry out the sweat after being wiped clean with Lysol. Then came the long underwear and skull caps that absorbed sweat and kept helmets from chafing and pulling out half the guys' hair and beards, well, Tim's beard as Thor, anyhow; George was clean shaven as Loki. Joni then headed George's stinking hulk into the shower. "Wash that grungy spot behind your ears," she ordered. "Your mommy will check you over when you get home to make sure you kept yourself clean. And be sure to brush your teeth and use deodorant,"

"Shall I deodorize my balls, too?" ginned George.

"Smartass!" Joni swatted him on the butt.

Joni burst out laughing when George emerged from the shower. She'd never seen him with wild wet hair sticking up and out before. That's when she plucked the towel from his waist and growled seductively at him to make mad passionate love to her immediately.

George lifted her up and tossed her gently on the bed. "Alright, wench, now to ravish you thoroughly, my pretty little raven-haired Valkyrie!" His pecker came to attention almost immediately. He'd already warned Joni that he was only normally endowed and that if she were expecting a monster cock, she'd have to shop elsewhere for a man. He flipped a condom out of his toiletry bag and peeled off the foil wrapping.

"George, I already told you I'm on the pill now. You don't need a rubber."

"Joni, you've only been on the pill for a week, and that ain't long enough to insure prevention. I don't want to lend any credence to your mom's crack about having you come home from this trip carrying her first grandchild. Won't need the rubber until I've feasted on your pussy!"

"You sure you don't want me to shave?"

"No, I want you as natural as you are. My lips are cold, and I'll need your hair to warm them up. Ah, a Tropical Paradise, the Bermuda Triangle!"

"You nasty man! How'd you find out about Mom's joke?"

"Your siblings talk to my siblings. It gets around."

Suddenly, Joni produced a nylon hose and stuck it over her head. George's eyes widened. Was this going to be, a love-making session or did he just get invited to The Monster Mash? Joni formed her "monster face" underneath the hose mask then curled up her front paws to form claws. The fierce werewoman approached slowly. "Grrrr, howell, woof-woof.! Grrrr, howell, woof-woof!"

"Am I about to be attacked by the fierce werewoman?" asked the cowering George with his hands to his mouth feigning nail biting in his pitiful wavering fearful voice.

"Grrrr, howell, woof-woof! That's not the full title."

"Oh?"

"No, it's 'The Fierce Kentucky Werewoman'. Grrr, howell, woof-woof!"

"But we're in Tennessee now..."

"Shut up, George! Grrr, howell, woof-woof!

"But isn't the word supposed to be 'howl' instead of 'howell'?"

"No, George, I'm a were-woman, so it's 'howell' - Ancient Lycanthropic with a feminine verb form. Thought you were a good enough linguist to know that, you nitwit! Grrr, howell, woof-woof! I'm here to bite you and leave my mark on you! Grrr, howell, woof-woof!" She snatched off the hose from her head and immediately lunged onto George's shoulder, fangs bared. "And I bite, too!" And bite she did, into George's shoulder first, and then switched to werewoman vacuum sweeper mode by affixing her suction cup lips onto his neck to mark him with a werewoman hickey.

"Make haste!" cried out George. "Call ye forth the Royal Scribe to have him record in the annals that on this day, ye King hath been attacked by The Fierce Kentucky (shut up, George) Werewoman. Yaaaaaa!"

The werewoman paused and drew back to examine her handiwork. Satisfied with the nice crimson hickey, she snarled, "The Scribe wants to know if he should actually pen in the expletive 'Yaaaaaa!'?"

"Oh, absitively and posolutely!"

"So mote it be! Re-ink the quill, Scribe! Grrr, howell, woof-woof!"

"Come thou here, thou feisty werewoman wench. Submit thee now to thy King!" Both were laughing now with Joni sending out a mental "thanks" to Marci for the hickey idea.

George took his time nibbling on Joni's neck, then down her breast as he pushed aside the negligee's bra and began suckling on her milk-laden tits. He was clearly in no hurry, but Joni upped the ante by stroking his stiff cock. He already had his fingers rubbing on her panty fabric, making lazy circles on her clit area. Her panties were soaked already and the room was beginning to small like pussy. George had to switch position and slowly peel off her panties. He got his face in between her legs and started licking her clit and getting his tongue into her wet slit. To George's utter amazement, Joni's clit swelled up and out of it hooded area and rose up through the dense Black Forrest. She squealed in delight as George pursed his lips around The Clit That Rose to the Occasion and gently pursed and relaxed his lips to jack of her little staff as he lightly tongued it. Joni started to convulse with an orgasm as she moaned and whined for him not to stop. He stuck first one then two fingers into her vagina feeling for her g-spot. She bucked and squealed when he found it. He kept up the pressure until she convulsed and squealed again violently thrashing on the bed. When she began to calm down after this powerful climax that seemed to last 10 minutes, she seemed to cease breathing and held her mouth open with a blank stare on her face. Then she began quick breaths, panting out George's name. When George momentarily lifted his face off her clit, Joni ejaculated several streams of Princess Juice up and over the bed and onto the floor. Wow, so Joni is a squirter. How delightful! What came next was simple and straightforward, typical of Joni: "Take me now, George. Put your cock in me and fuck my brains out."

"You know it's likely to sting or hurt when I penetrate you. I'll try to be gent--"

"Just do it, George," she interrupted impatiently. "I've been waiting all my life for you do to this to me!"

George already had the rubber rolled onto his cock. Entry into her already slick labia was easy, but once the head was in, she was incredibly tight. He pushed gently and felt her hymen rip as his cock slipped incredibly fast up to his balls. She groaned and wailed as the membrane ripped. George winced when he heard her cry out. The sound of her wail told him that he had really hurt her, and he stopped fully inserted to allow her pain to subside. She was whimpering at first. George told her to have patience to get used to him.

"I'm gonna get used to this really fast, George. I didn't know it would feel this good. I know this first time's gonna be a bit sore, but I command you to start fucking me now."

"You're as goofy as I am, Joni. I'm gonna go in and out real slow until you tell me to speed up, how fast you want it, how hard or soft. Okay?"

"Keep going, George, you nasty, nasty, nasty bastard! I hope I can feel you cum when you do even with that condom on."

"I hope you like my brand of nasty and that I don't disappoint you. I'm not gonna last long."

"That's okay, George, you've already made me blast off at least four times already. You've got better control that you give yourself credit for. Mom said it took Dad several months to gain control long enough to get her off before he came. That was in the days before men routinely ate their women out before screwing them. Now let's see if you can make me cum one last time before we do it together."

George had to pause to quell the urge to ejaculate before resuming at a quicker speed in hopes of getting them both off simultaneously. It took a few more minutes, but the pause paid off. He shot lots of sperm into the condom and was momentarily worried it might spill out of the condom and into her vagina.

"George, your dad's crass comment to you has paid off already."

"Oh, what was that? He's got a ton of corny ones."

"You know, the one that goes 'Show me a guy who doesn't eat pussy, and I'll show you how to steal his girlfriend.' George, if you continue to do me like you just did me, you'll never have to worry about me looking for another man. For me, size doesn't matter. You've just proven beyond all doubt that you know what to do with what you have. I'd say that any woman who insists on size over performance is a nut case. But George, I know you told me not to get my hopes up too high, but please assure me you're not gonna do me like a lot of guys you and my mom warned me about: find me, feel me, fuck me, then forget me. Now that you know my Big Secret about my big clit, I'm afraid you'll start seeing me as a freak of nature and never want to have anything more to do with me."

"I'm not gonna do that, but, okay, we've just proven compatibility in bed, but we don't know enough about each other's personality, likes, dislikes. I know I've got a lot of kinks with the way I am to probably make you walk away from me in disgust sooner rather than later. You might even kick me out of bed tonight 'cuz I snore. And, Joni, don't you dare put thoughts into my head that I don't think! You are not a freak of nature, you're blessed and endowed with an unusually large clitoris that seems to love being sucked on in order to get you off good and proper. I really dig how it feels when we grind pelvises together and it impales me at the top of my cock shaft. It took all I could muster to disallow that sensation from making me blow my load early into the condom early. I stuck you but you stuck me back. I feel both honored and privileged to get nookie from a girl like you. You're truly one in ten thousand or more, so let's not hear any more of this freak of nature shit, okay?" Joni didn't respond to that at first, so George lightly shook her, "Okay?"

Joni was sobbing heavily now. "Thanks, George. I've been really terrified how you'd react to my big clit. You got it to rise up higher that I've ever been able to do. It's so sensitive and tickled like mad every time you came down on me and it poked through your cock hair. Maybe we need to have me on top next time? And you know, what you just said about our personalities, that can work out the other way, too. I'm a complete bitch when I get my dander up. I punch, gouge, poke and beat people who piss me off. You already know that 'cuz I've whupped up on you already a few times. But, damn you, why do you always insist on disarming me by bear hugging me and covering me with kisses until I calm down? You don't fight fair."

"I fight to win, don't I?"

"Yeah, but why do I only get to win the arguments and not the fights?"

"Dad's advice again: Always let the little lady have the last word in most arguments, 'cuz anything you add after that only spawns a new one, and she'll insist on winning that one, too." George then lifted her off the bed and moved her to the second bed after getting her wiped off with a warm wet hand towel.

"He's right. George. Hug me and hold me til I go to sleep. You wore me out. Promise to do me again in the morning?"

"Yep, but after we shower and get cleaned up. See what you did? You made a mess!"

"Me? I made the mess? You're the one who made me squirt!"

"Joni, just shut up and go to sleep."

"I love you, George."

"And I... am horribly infatuated with you, too"

"Damn it, George, why won't you just tell me what I want and need to hear?"

"One day," added George, lightly touching her nose with the tip of his finger, "I just might." George started giving her sugar plum fairy princess kisses all over her face and neck until she was fast asleep.

George was not at all sleepy. He continued to hold Joni as she slept. He was both amused and amazed that she, too, snored, but it was more of a heavy wheeze. He wondered if it'd piss her off if he were to record that one day. The very thought of that made him grin to himself devilishly. Wow, his first time getting laid was a wonderful experience. He'd guessed rightly at what he figured the experience was already starting to do with him. He wanted to return Joni's "I love you". He felt that he was losing grip on his emotional control. He hugged Joni again gently as his eyes welled up with the tears that told him that it was going to be okay for him to allow himself to reach out and bond with Joni. He drifted off to sleep.

Right at about 5 AM, George's biological alarm clock went off and he awakened and ejected himself out of bed. He had to pee so badly that his back teeth were floating and his back teeth were singing "Anchors Aweigh".

George's stirring awakened Joni, too, and she hit the deck, rushed past him to the commode with a "Me first!"

"Hey!" protested George.

"Pee in the shower stall if you have to go as badly as I do."

So George did exactly that, whizzed in the stall as Joni performed The Endless Tinkle on the pot. "Man," mused George. "You're the peeingest woman I've ever seen in my life!" He turned on the stall's water briefly to rinse the piss down the drain.

"I'm sorry, George, but I really, really had to go bad." She stood up and flushed as she hugged George, looked into his eyes and said, "I love you, George. I know you told me not to fall in love with you, but you're too wonderful and good to me for me to heed your advice." Then, reaching down beside the toilet, Joni lifted the plunger and handed it to George. "By the way, here's your scepter, O King Shyte!"

George rolled his eyes and cringed. "I'm not going to play with your emotions or my own, either, Joni. I'm trying to fight it but I can't. I love you, too, Joni. Just please, don't betray me in the long run. It would devastate me." George lifted her up off the floor and kissed her. "Let me guess, you're still probably sore from last night. Should we hold off a repeat performance and let you get healed up? I don't like the idea of causing you pain or unpleasant irritation down there. We can mix up some salt and soda and use a water bottle to do a makeshift douche. I know I really hurt you bad, Joni, and I'm on a hell of a guilt trip because of that. I kicking myself in the butt, knowing I injured my purty little princess."

Joni was sniffling again. "Yes, George. See? You're too good to me. I don't deserve you. You never said I was 'purty' before. Do you really mean that?"

"Yes, Joni, you're a stunner. And you stop that 'I don't deserve you' stuff right now! Let's let the Lord decide who deserves what." Then, cupping her face in his hands delicately, he said almost in a whisper, "I want us to stop by a jewelry shop down the street this morning and have you select a nice ring."

"George!" gasped Joni. "Are you serious?"

"Yes, Sugar Babe, no joking here at all. I know a keeper when I see one. I don't want to give another guy an opportunity to snap you up. Question is, though, do you see me the same way?"

"You ought to know I do by now."

"Good, that'll save me angst and anxiety at being told 'no' when it comes time to pop the question. So, stop crying about it, then. That makes it seem to me that I've hurt your feelings. Here, let me mix up the douche to get you cleaned up. Lie down in the tub and I'll squirt it in. Then let's go downstairs to see about partaking in that there 'Continental Breakfast'. Need to get some fruit slices and get you a nice banana, you little monkey - 'eek, ook'!"

"I'll monkey you, ya bum" Joni added, pinching George's love handles.

A little past 9 AM had George and Joni out on the street ducking into the tourist trap shops. Tim and Marci were out there, too, and they all waved at each other. When Marci spotted George and Joni ducking into a jewelry shop, she nudged Tim. He agreed that they needed to cross the street to "monitor the situation." Tim had presented Marci an engagement ring between the two performance sets the night before. Marci just had to see if Joni had been able to work some kind of magic on George. They stood outside the shop and watched as Joni selected a ring and jumped up and down when George nodded. Since the door of the shop was ajar, Tim and Marci could here the exchange.

"I'm not good at long-winded speeches or presentations, but like I told you earlier this morning, I recognize you as a 'keeper'. Do I qualify as that with you, too?" asked George.

Joni put on a pouting face. "George, you need to ask me properly..."

George grinned. His stall tactic was irritating her as expected, and she poked him, making him laugh. Tim looked down at Marci and opined that George was living dangerously at the moment. Marci nodded in agreement. "Okay..." said George. "Would you consider me a suitable suitor?"