West Tower Room 3503 Pt. 02

Story Info
Alexis gets a look at how the hotel changes people, and her.
2.3k words
4.43
8.6k
3

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reading the note again, her sense of anxiety amplified five times over. The bright side, if one could find one, was that the pure dread seemed to be cutting through the effects of the last few hours.

Well, worst fear confirmed. Those little bottles were poison. Or something akin to it. All this over a little friendly competition? This city has always had a non-aggression pact of sorts between casinos, sure, but literally killing the rivals is a little extreme even for New Jersey. That's right - I'm here to research this place. Well, forget that. I know all I need to.

The exertion of putting through several coherent thoughts in a row did a number on her. Her head was splitting and on top of that, she was beginning to feel the need downstairs again.

So I'm turned on by poison? Or is this just some badly-timed release of pent-up hormones? Well, Tom was a good lay. There's that.

She tried to focus, which only made her headache expand from her sinus to a full-blown migraine. She laid back in bed and closed her eyes.

She hadn't a clue what time it was when she woke up, but it'd gone from late afternoon to some time when it was entirely dark outside. She couldn't remember why, but she had a feeling she wanted to get out of this place. She noticed she was still naked and smirked - something about her looked good tonight.

She was going to put on fresh clothing but realized she hadn't brought an overnight bag.

Stupid. Won't need it now. Gotta get the fuck out of here - immediately. Do I call the cops? I'll sound insane. Yes officer, I checked into this hotel and I know I've been poisoned because I'm extremely horny. Also, are you busy later? Sigh.

She went to put her bra back on and found it entirely too tight. That must've been what looked good earlier - her breasts were larger. Normally that would've sent Alexis over the edge into full blown panic, but the feel of the fabric against her nipples had a different effect. Her hand ran across her breasts and a shiver of pleasure ran through her body. She hadn't really been turned on by that in the past, but it seemed different now. It just felt calming, pleasing, to ignore everything around her and just sit back down.

No. Something is wrong. Real wrong. I have to...oh man that feels good though. Really good. Let's just lie back down for a bit.

Still naked, she ran one hand across her breasts again, sending shiver after shiver through her body. Her left arm worked it's way down to her sex and she began gentling rubbing her clit. Already aroused, she felt her temperature rising considerably and she quickly began to put one, two, then three fingers in her pussy. All thoughts of the predicament surrounding her were washing away as she neared closer and closer to climax, but she couldn't seem to reach one.

It just wasn't enough. She picked up the pace considerably, working up a sweat and increasing her arousal but not reaching her peak. She couldn't think of anything right now other than the feeling of emptiness inside of her and the need to replace that feeling immediately. Eventually she tired, the darkness outside gradually slipping into her periphery and ultimately to all of her as she drifted off.

She was on Atlantic Ave, somewhere between an outlet mall and the beach. She could see the illuminated advertisements for some upscale retail outlets that vaguely recalled memories. Still, she walked away from them and towards the casinos and the beach, walking slowly while swaying her hips back and forth.

She was in heels. High ones - 4" or so probably from the looks of it. Her skirt barely concealed her ass as she swayed back and forth, continuing to walk towards the resorts. She saw the gleaming tower of the newest one far down the road. Home. Somehow, that was home. She was too far now, however. Down by the older buildings, the older resorts.

Wind blew and she felt a shiver in the center of her chest. She looked down, a deep V-neck with breasts too large to be her own, bouncing freely as she walked further along. No bra. No need - it was a warm night in the summer with a breeze coming off of the ocean, felt even despite these buildings around her.

She hears a roughly running engine slowly creeping up behind her. She slows her walk but doesn't stop. Sways her hips, once, twice more. The front of the car is visible to her side, an older Cadillac - early 2000s, maybe. The window rolls down, a nondescript looking man in his 40s behind the wheel. Familiar, somehow. Boss? Employee? Why these thoughts come to her she doesn't know, she doesn't remember.

He says something, but she can't hear. Doesn't matter, she finds herself walking to the passenger side door and getting in. He wants one thing but she's going to give him more. What she needs. What he wants.

The seat reclines. She's not sure how she knows but she knows there's nothing under this skirt. He lays back, she works on his zipper, his button. Finally, she lowers herself onto him and the pleasure is immeasurable. She tosses her back, raises up, lowers again. Moaning as she leans forward. Up again, lower again. She feels his member fill her inside, what she needs. What he wants. She's getting closer now...

She woke up drenched. Sweat, juices, both, others, she doesn't know. She feels sore down below, as if her dream weren't a dream. She remembers Tom - handsome, blonde Tom, and realizes that's the likely culprit. She's in her apartment. Alexis doesn't know why she's feeling so tired. She must have slept well - the sun's halfway up in the sky out the window.

NOT apartment. Hotel room. Which hotel? Mine. No, mine doesn't look like this. Shit.

She finally scoots up, resting her back against the bedframe and surveying the room. There are two men in it.

What. The. Fuck. Oh my god, pistol. Where's my - at home. Oh no. Wait. Ohhhh, it's just Tom. Tom's a nice guy. Tom and his friend. I remember him. From the desk. Front desk. Yeah, him and Tom. That's okay, right? Wait, why...think...come on...

"Hi, Lexi." The taller, thin one with the green eyes and jet black hair was looking at her. That gaze broke through her fog momentarily, and memories of her check-in process came back. "Sorry to wake you but I'm very busy around here. You've met Tom - he actually works for us here as...what are we calling you lately?"

The blond man responded immediately and without humor. "Food & Beverage Comptroller."

"Yes, that's it. Anyway he oversees a lot of our operations here. You two met. You don't know it or didn't know it but you really did a number on yourself by letting him...well, you know."

What is he talking about? Did a number on myself? Is that why I'm so foggy - I'm too sexed up? Well I'm thinking a little clearer now.

She looked up and tried to muster some of her former, withering corporate attitude. "No one has called me Lexi since grade school. Also, I don't know what specifically you're doing here but the hotel staff entering my room without permission and watching me sleep has got to violate the law, let alone the amount of internal policies you must have. You'll both be fired. I'm making a call to...wait...why can't I..."

"-remember where you work?" The green-eyed man chuckled. She just stared back, wide-eyed. "Well, we didn't know which way to go so I had housekeeping really do a number on this room. So what'd you do? Shower with the body lotion & shampoo? Take a drink? Brush your teeth from the tap? No difference, all the same." He laughed again.

"What...what are you talking about?" Alexis looked to Tom for support, he had seemed so normal, so nice. And his chest was gorgeous, his talent in bed unmatched. She started to feel damp again in her sheets. It was getting harder to concentrate. "I, my apartment...why am I feeling like this? What did you do!?"

Green-eyes stood, his thin frame walking patiently to the window overlooking the city and ocean. He adjusted his tie, seemingly subconsciously. She noticed an ID badge clipped from the side of suit pants - a picture of a slightly younger, seemingly much happier green-eyes with a name beneath it - Director Callaway. It was the only genuine smile she'd seen from him, albeit on a badge. Finally, he lit a cigarette and turned to face her.

"Isn't it odd? This city - you can still smoke in hotel rooms. Go figure." He shrugged as if they were idly talking about the pros and cons of various resort cities. "Anyway, I need to start by saying this isn't something I take lightly, and I've generally liked to think of myself as one of the nice guys in this world, you know?" He exhaled perhaps the narrowest, longest stream of smoke Alexis had ever seen.

She wasn't ready for a diatribe. "Well then just let me know what's going on and...let me go back to...you know...ugh what is wrong! You're clearly not...not nice! Not like Tom. Tom, can you -"

"Don't bother." The Director stepped forward. "I'll be brief then, since you're already far gone. So I have my own reasons for what I do, why I'm here, but you don't care and won't remember. Instead let me just explain how your next moments are going to go, as it's only fair." Another drag, another exhale.

"We've done a lot of research here - a lot. You should see the guy who handles that, you want to talk about someone who's not one of the nice guys. Anyway, we try to please everyone. Our gamblers, our overnighters, our families, you name it. I need to keep this place running profitably and with good reviews, for my own reasons. So we've found this nifty little chemical that increases hormones, and changes how hormones interact with your brain. You'd have to find my research team for the specifics; I studied finance." A genuine smile followed this, which only served to frighten Alexis more. But then there was Tom, and she felt better.

"So once in awhile we use that delightful chemical to help guests who are otherwise unhappy become their true, happiest selves. It's a judgment thing - we're not always right, and there have certainly been some unintended consequences, but we're learning. Tom, do me a favor and keep Lexi here warm while we chat."

No, no, focus. Just...focus. Oh here he comes - is he going to get into bed with me or...FOCUS Lexi. No, Alexis.

He laid on top of the bed, still clothed, and began caressing Lexi head to toe, with the occasional kiss on the neck. She felt her horniness spike, and her face flush. She was having difficult concentrating on Mr. Callaway.

"So we've found with time that people subconsciously choose a color that suits a certain personality. We've adjusted our formulas accordingly. Unfortunately you weren't given that option." He shook his head, ruing such a difficult judgment call. "As you may determine, or would have, anyway, I really can't afford anyone looking at my operations too carefully. You should have respected the privacy of offshore private corporations, Lexi." Another chuckle.

She wanted to speak but couldn't. Tom had made his way down to her clit with his tongue. She could only think of ripping his clothes off. A small, distant part of her mind told her to listen to the words being spoken to her, but the need to have her pussy filled was becoming a bigger priority. She slid down a little, moaning, pushing her clit against Tom's tongue.

"So we basically just made yours a zero-sum game. You're going to get hornier and hornier. Every time you submit to that itch, you're going to become less of yourself and more of a desperate, lonely woman, who'll do anything with anyone. I truly am sorry but you forced my hand here. Couldn't risk letting you be and successfully determining what we're running; couldn't risk leaving your intellect intact either."

Intact? Ughhh...oh...jesus...Tom. Handsome, blonde Tom. I need to...I need to listen...I need Tom. Director Callaway stubbed the cigarette out in a lowball glass next to the ice bucket on the counter near the bathroom. His look was a mix of satisfaction and pity, causing a contorted half-smile with sadness reflected in his eyes.

"But I've told you all of this for a reason. Sleeping with Tom the first time - unexpected, by the way, he was only monitoring you - already reduced your capacity quite a bit it seems. Maybe we need to work on dosage." He looked around as if looking for a notepad.

"Oh...please...just..." Lexi moaned again, wriggling her body to give Tom the best access to her pussy.

Callaway continued. "You're already unreliable, down your memory, and not credible, should you file anything. You know what the risks are now - so just put off Tom for the moment and you can walk right out of here. You'll be resisting urges for the rest of your life, but maybe you can still hold it together. I don't know." He shrugged. "Good luck, Lexi." Callaway left her room.

Lexi heard him, but couldn't listen. Tom's left hand had reached up to her breasts - now C cup - the former Alexis would've been proud - and any semblance of control was forgotten. She hadn't been able to find her release herself, and the dream had made her only hornier.

"Tom...Tom...stop." He looked up at Lexi from beneath her legs. "Stop the foreplay and just fuck me."