West Valley High Day 100: Cleanup

Story Info
Susan has to clean up her mess.
1.8k words
4.28
29.9k
14
0

Part 10 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the propane-fueled fire that burned beneath her, it had been a long, cold, painful night for Susan Mitchell. Suspended in the tiny steel cage, her muscles ached and there had been no comfortable position for her to sleep. She knew this was all part of the headmaster's plan to drive her insane and make her totally submissive to him. She had to fight that but sometimes she thought it might just be easier to give in. Thankfully the rain she had suffered through earlier in the day had passed and the normally cold January air had actually given way to a mild evening.

Shortly after dawn, Susan saw her tormentor, West Valley Academy headmaster, Stephen Krutz walk out from the front doors of the school and walk towards her. He turned off the heater and loosened the chains holding the cage in the air. The cage dropped quickly and landed with a splat on the muddy ground. Krutz opened the cage door and Susan slowly crawled out. She laid in the mud, her legs unwilling to work. Krutz helped her to her feet and marched her back towards the school.

"We can't have you inside looking like this," Krutz said and he walked over to a spigot near the school's entrance and attached a garden hose conveniently lying next to it. Too convenient in Susan's mind. The water was ice cold as it struck Susan's naked body and she danced around as the headmaster sprayed her all over, washing the mud from her bare skin.

Susan was led shivering into the school, her hands folded across her chest, trying to warm up. As they entered the atrium, Krutz said, "Seems like you weren't the only mess made yesterday." Muddy hand and footprints were still visible on the tile where Susan had been displayed the day before. The girl wondered why the custodians had not cleaned up but she knew it was because it would soon be her job.

A few moments later, two students walked in pulling a metal platform behind them. The platform had been constructed of four metal pipes mounted on a set of wheels. The naked cheerleader was ordered to kneel on the two metal side rails as her ankles and shins were chained to the metal. Susan's arms were pulled down to her side and chained next to her ankles so she was now kneeling on her haunches. Then her neck was pulled down and chained to the front metal rail so her head was facing the tile floor, her ass up in the air, her pussy on full display again. A chain encircled her waist, keeping her body pulled downward. Her face was less than an inch from the floor and her breasts practically touched the ground.

Two thick sponges were strapped to those bare breasts with strings that were tied around the base of her orbs, ballooning them again. Another sponge was placed over her face, mounted on a penis gag shoved into her mouth. Each sponge had a small tube running to it that was attached to a canister that was mounted on Susan's bare back. Krutz pressed a button on a remote control in his hand and a small amount of liquid oozed from the sponge in the woman's mouth onto the floor. She felt liquid oozing from the sponges tied to her breasts as well.

The headmaster walked behind the girl. She felt pressure against her pussy as the administrator pushed a large black dildo deep inside the woman's open cunt. Susan would have screamed if the sponge gag wasn't blocking her voice. Instead a small whine was heard from her mouth. A student helped the headmaster mount the dildo onto an articulated arm mounted to a motor between the girl's bound ankles and she realized she was going to be fucked by a machine yet again.

The strange cleaning device moved forward, the sponges sliding along the tile floor, spreading their soapy liquid across the tiles. The sponges on the woman's bare breasts slid easily over the wet floor and Susan was glad they provided protection for her nipples. The woman felt a slight vibration and realized these sponges had small motors attached to them allowing them to scrub the floor, while at the same time vibrating and squeezing, which was tickling her nipples. This discomfort was minor when compared to the large black rubber phallus moving into and out of her pussy with every movement of the platform.

Slowly the machine moved methodically horizontally across the floor, spraying water from the sponges as she was slid along the tiles. Her breasts were now covered in the warm soapy water as it splashed against her as the sponges were vibrating and squeezing, pushing the cleaning solution along. The platform reached one end of the atrium and spun in a circle and then made its way back across the floor to the other side.

After a few passes, the sponges were swapped out for clean ones. The pine smell of the cleaning liquid was making Susan ill so she just closed her eyes and tried to forget about what was happening to her. That proved difficult as the impaler in her pussy continued to impel her forward across the floor. She experienced her first orgasm about halfway through.

As she finished her first pass of the atrium, the sponges on her tits were replaced with thicker clean ones and the liqiud canister was removed. Now Susan was sent back across the floor with the sponges now soaking up any residual fluid left on the floor. She felt her second orgasm building and tried to stop it, but could not.

The process continued until the floor was dry and sparkling clean. The machine stopped and Susan gasped as the dildo was removed from her cunt and she felt herself slowly being unchained from the machine. Two students helped her to her feet and she had to be supported as she felt she could not stand, her legs cramping from being tied for hours. She leaned against a wall and took shallow breaths while the platform was rolled away.

But Susan would not see relief today. Another contraption was carried into the atrium by a group of students. It looked similar to an weight bench, a thick rubber pad mounted on a metal frame. The headmaster ordered the girl to lie face down on the bench and Susan complied.

Krutz held three dildos up to the girl's face, each one a different size. "Three devices, three holes," he said to the girl. "Which one would you like in which place?" The largest of the devices had to be at least a foot long and as wide as a soda can. Susan didn't want that one anywhere near her, but knew that was not an option. The second was about half the length but still at least two inches around. The third was maybe the size of her hand and an inch round.

Susan knew there was no winning choice, but she chose the smallest one for her ass and largest for her pussy. She'd been reamed out pretty badly in all of her holes this year, but she still hated anal sex and knew she could handle quite a bit in her pussy. The medium one in her mouth would be a struggle but she had a light gag reflex.

The first dildo was lined up on a reciprocating machine directly in front of the young woman's face. Krutz slowly moved it forward until the six inch long dildo parted Susan's lips. It slid about halfway in, silencing her. She was actually thankful for that because she didn't want her classmates to hear her squeal when the next intruder went into her ass.

The headmaster moved behind the naked woman and set up the other two reciprocating devices with the small dildo pressed against her anus and the foot long positioned directed at her exposed pussy. Krutz pushed both devices towards Susan and she grunted as they penetrated her.

With a flick of a switch, all three devices moved forward simultaneously. Susan felt her ass plugged and her pussy filled by the pair of dildoes. Her eyes opened wide as she felt the full length and width of the devices inside her. She gagged and gasped as the full length of the dildo in her mouth reached the back of her throat. The devices paused there and the girl squirmed but there was nowhere for her to go.

Soon all three devices began moving in unison, in and out of each of her holes. While this was hardly the first time Susan had been filled in all three holes at once, it didn't make it any less strange. The devices randomly changed speed and penetration depth so Susan couldn't find a rhythm. She thought that was a lot like the first time she had taken on two guys at once. Each of them had been focused only on themselves, like most guys, so while they were getting off, they had left her completely unfulfilled.

The anal impaler stopped deep inside her and the pressure was almost unbearable. The device in front of her paused about halfway into her mouth and she felt a small trickle of liquid coming out of it. She sipped on it and was glad it was some type of flavored electrolyte water and not urine or some other vile substance. She greedily began sucking on the dildo as she realized that caused the flow of liquid to increase. She was very thirsty. The dildo in her pussy began pounding at her. Susan's breath quickened and she was shocked at how quickly she came. She sucked harder on the dildo in her mouth, gulping down the water as her whole body shook in pleasure.

The dildo in her ass pulled back slightly but the one in her vagina kept pounding at her as the one in her mouth slid in and out. Susan moved her hips in unison with the reciprocating device, knowing her audience wanted to see her orgasms. She kept drinking in the fluid from the dildo in her mouth, its nutrients the only food or drink she had received in days. She felt the second orgasm building and rubbed harder against the impaler. She rocked as the pleasure overcame her. She collapsed onto the pad as the dildo in her vagina and the one in her mouth almost completely withdrew. Her momentary relief ended when the anal dildo quickly and forcibly rammed deep into her. She whimpered and the headmaster took mercy on her and released her.

Susan was looking forward to a hot shower. Even the cold hard floor of her dorm room cell was going to feel comfortable after the days she had just had.