West Valley High Day 117: Suspense

Story Info
Susan hanging on display again.
1.7k words
4.04
17.7k
5
0

Part 28 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though the dream was in black and white, Susan Mitchell knew the bedroom was painted a pale purple color. The woman remembered helping her mother paint it when she was a little girl, maybe around 12 years old. In the middle of the room sat the queen sized four poster canopy bed she had begged her mother to buy her. She felt it make her feel like a princess. The big canopy bed was her princess bed in her purple princess bedroom. In this dream, Susan Mitchell was lying on her side on her bed completely naked. Her best friend Brittany Daniels was lying curled up behind her, her arms wrapped around Susan's chest, her lips resting on her neck. Susan's fellow cheerleader, Kylie, was lying naked facing her. Susan was awake in her dream while her friends slept but she was unable to move.

The peace of the dream was shattered by the sound of the metal flap in the steel door of her cell opening and her breakfast being slid through. The dream flitted out of her mind as she was roughly shot back to the reality of her situation. She groaned as she climbed off the thin mattress on the cold cement floor of her cell. The mattress and this cold concrete room was a thousand miles from her comfy bedroom back home, a bedroom she knew she would never see again. She thought about the dream and what it meant. Kylie, her current abuser, had been kinder to her yesterday following their morning spat. After she had returned and climbed on top of Susan's face, she had untied her friend and they had gone to the cafeteria for lunch together before Susan was retuned to this cell. Perhaps the dream was telling her something about Kylie? And what about Brittany, who Susan had not seen for some time? Where was she and was she okay?

There was a note with breakfast telling Susan to come to the school atrium today but it didn't have a time. Susan decided to take advantage of that and eat her breakfast leisurely. Then she chose to take a nice long hot shower and even put on a little of the makeup Miss Jennifer had given her at Christmas. She figured she couldn't get into too much trouble since the note didn't specify a time. After all, Krutz could force her to do whatever he told her to do, but she didn't have to do anything she wasn't specifically told.

After breakfast and the short, Susan knew she had dawdled enough and pushed open the steel door, which had been unlocked, and walked down the main hall to the atrium. Kylie was sitting on a stool reading a book and obviously waiting there for Susan. Her friend was dressed in a tight black leather skirt, a leather halter top and thigh high leather boots, which was a ridiculous outfit for school, Susan thought. She wondered how long Kylie had been waiting there for her in that getup but then she remembered the cameras that captured her every movement. Kylie probably had access to that video feed so all she had to do was watch to know Susan was leaving her cell. For some reason, Susan felt a little embarrassed about the shower she had just taken, as if her naked body hadn't been on display for months and certainly Kylie had seen it before. She thought it was odd how one's brain worked in moments like this, caring about nonsense instead of what it should be focused upon.

"Good morning, lazy butt," Kylie said as Susan approached. "If you had taken much loner, I was going to have to come down there and drag your ass out." Susan did not reply but just looked around the atrium at the long steel chains hanging from the ceiling and she knew Kylie's threat of suspension bondage was going to start in earnest today. The large cinder blocks sitting near one of the poles puzzled her. She certainly did not relish the idea of those being used as weight against her, but she knew that was probably inevitable..

"Well, let's get on with it," Kylie said, a bored tone in her voice. Susan wondered if her friend was already tired of being Krutz' hired help. Kylie told her friend to lie down on the ground, face down and Susan obeyed the order, shivering a little as her bare breasts and stomach touched the cold tile. Kylie slipped an odd looking pair of boots over Susan's ankles. They had two sets of buckles that went around the girl's ankles and another strap and buckle that went around the soles of her feet. Two o-rings were attached to that strap and Kylie got to work fastening the chains from the ceiling to the rings. Susan figured out that she would probably be hanging by her feet with these boots being used to distribute the pull from just being around her ankles.

Her friend picked up one of the concrete blocks and slid it over so it was directly in front of Susan's head. She grabbed each of the girl's wrists and shoved them through one of the holes in the block and then handcuffed Susan's wrists together so her arms were stuck in the block. This was not what Susan was expecting as it seemed to pin her to the floor.

Two members of the football team had appeared while Kylie was prepping Susan and each of them grabbed a chain and started pulling. Susan was slowly pulled across the tile floor, her ankles being lifted into the air. She winced as her tender nipples were dragged across the tile, her breasts being shoved up into her neck as the football players continued to pull on the chain. It wasn't long before her body was parallel to the pole, her hands touching the ground, the concrete block resting on her wrists. Susan let out a loud scream as she was lifted even higher so now all of her weight was suspended by the boots around her ankles, the concrete block stretching her shoulders.

The boys fastened the chain to a cleat on the wall, securing Susan in place. They high-fived Kylie and then headed off to class. Kylie strutted over to her upside-down friend and ran her hand along the woman's bare ass and down her back. Susan grunted as the pain of being hung like this spread throughout her body.

Susan heard the sound of the riding crop strike her bare buttocks moments before the pain registered. She screamed loudly, which only served to cause the small crowd that had gathered around to increase in number. Kylie brought the crop down on Susan's ass once again and Susan screamed again for Kylie to stop. She was crying now and her screams were mixed with sobbed please for help. The third strike of the crop struck Susan in the lower back and felt twice as painful as the strikes on her butt. Kylie moved further down Susan's back with the next two strikes before returning to her ass. She brought the crop down on the girl's naked ass four times in quick succession, each strike generating a yelp of pain from the sobbing girl. Kylie ran the crop down Susan's back but did not strike her again.

Kylie called a fellow student over and instructed him to pick up the cement block tied to Susan's arms. As he did so, Kylie spun Susan around so she was no longer facing the pole. Another student unhooked the chain from the cleat and lowered the young woman slightly. At Kylie's instruction, the other student pulled outward on the cement block, finally laying it down on the ground once Susan's sore ass touched the tile floor. The woman was now lying on her back with her legs straight up in the air alongside the pole. Susan breathed heavily and tried to regain her composure, happy to no longer be dangling in mid air. She felt the sharp pains in her shoulders and hips dissipating.

Any hope of a respite from the abuse quickly disappeared as Kylie placed her long red fingernails against the soles of Susan's bare feet. Susan cried out, "no, no", repeatedly as her friend ran her nails against along her feet, tickling her. Susan squirmed and thrashed, tears and giggles combining as Kylie continued to tickle her feet. Susan cried out for her friend to stop but was powerless to do anything as her hands were still bound through the concrete block and her legs still chained.

Kylie picked up the riding crop again and struck it against the bottom of Susan's feet. She screamed again, but felt her voice giving out from all of the screaming and crying. Kylie struck her friend's feet two more times before setting the crop down and resuming the tickling. Susan was an absolute mess now, the tears and laughter and screams all combining into one incoherent stream from her lips.

Her friend knelt down next to the naked ex-cheerleader and placed her hand on Susan's bare left breast, cupping it. "You have great tits, Susan," Kylie said. "You know that right?" Susan nodded her head, unsure what to say. Kylie picked up the crop and ran it against Susan's breast. Susan panicked, knowing what was about to happen.

"Please, don't, Kylie," Susan begged, knowing the crop was about to strike right on her tits. "Please don't."

Kylie smiled. "According to the headmaster, I am supposed to whip your tits, since that is what your viewers said they wanted to see. I'm probably going to get in trouble for this, but I think I am not going to harm such beautiful breasts." Susan whispered a soft thank you. Kylie detached the chains from the rings on the suspension boots and Susan dropped her legs down on either side of the metal pole. Then she felt the handcuffs being removed and she pulled her hands out from the concrete block.

"But you are going to have to make it worth the trouble I am going to be in," Kylie said as she led Susan back to her cell.