West Valley High Day 116: Kylie

Story Info
Susan and Kylie get acquainted.
1.6k words
4.24
12.5k
2
0

Part 27 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Mitchell had spent the weekend as she spent most weekends, alone in her concrete cell that used to be a janitor's storage room. Three meals a day were delivered through a hole in the solid metal door. Ordinarily being alone like this with no human contact and nothing to do would be maddening, but for Susan, it was a respite from the kind of human contact she was subjected to during the school week. The recent "theme weeks" had become especially gruesome as the torture aspect had been ramped up. One abuse now just led into another for her with no hope of release. She knew the headmaster was growing impatient and wanted to see more submission from his star student. Susan was fine faking it with the old man but she had not made much progress on her escape plan and she knew her days were running short.

The young coed had just finished taking a long hot shower when the metal door opened and one of her former fellow cheerleaders, Kylie, walked through, carrying Susan's breakfast, a piece of toast and some juice. Hardly nourishing for whatever Kylie and the headmaster had planned for this week, but Susan had never been much of a breakfast eater anyway.

"Morning, sunshine," Kylie said. "You will want to eat quickly as we have a busy day ahead of us."

Susan grabbed the tray from Kylie's hand and took a bite of the toast. "So what do you and your puppet master have in mind for me today?" Susan still could not believe her friend had so easily turned into her tormentor.

Kylie laughed heartily. "Puppet master, huh?" she said. "Funny you should say that because the headmaster let me check out some sites on the internet over the weekend and we came up with a really good theme for this week. How do you feel about suspension bondage week?"

"So Krutz has you doing all of his dirty work now, too," Susan replied. "How does it feel to be the teacher's pet?" Kylie took a step closer to Susan but Susan did not back down.

"Let's see," Kylie responded. "Only one of us has been walked around the school naked on a collar and leash, so I guess we know who the real pet is."

Susan snorted. "You took a tiny little bit of abuse from Krutz and then you rolled over and became his obedient little servant. You are weak and spineless. And I've had enough crap from you. I have my reasons for doing what Stephen Krutz tells me to do. I have no reason to obey you."

Susan Mitchell had been slapped a few times in her life, the last time from an abusive ex-boyfriend. But the young woman had not expected her meek friend Kylie to deliver the hard slap to the side of her head. Susan was knocked to the side by the force of the blow and she raised her hand to against the side of her head, feeling her cheek burning red. She turned back towards Kylie with a look of fire in her eyes. Her friend had her hand raised in the air again, ready to strike once more.

Kylie screamed, "I didn't take a 'little bit of abuse'. I almost died because of you. I don't know what type of shit you did to put yourself into this situation but I didn't do anything except be your friend. Maybe you didn't ask for this. Maybe you don't deserve this either but I know I sure as hell didn't. So, yeah, I made a deal with Krutz. And you will do what I tell you to do. I won't let him hurt me again even if means hurting you."

Kylie's voice broke as her eyes filled with tears and that took all of the air out of Susan's anger. She rubbed her cheek where the girl had slapped her. She had to admit Kylie was right. Susan didn't deserve this abuse but she had her mother to blame for that. And maybe herself too for not just giving in to Krutz. But Kylie had been pulled into Krutz' web of depravity just because they were friends of Susan.

"Ok," Susan finally responded. "Let's get on with this."

A few minutes later, the two women were alone in an empty classroom. A large pile of red rope was lying on the floor near the teacher's desk. Kylie picked it up and unspooled it in her hands, placing the two ends together and running it through her red painted fingernails until she found the exact middle of the long length of rope.

Kylie walked behind her naked friend and told her to raise her hands over her head and Susan obliged. Kylie passed the ends of the rope through a loop she had made in the middle of the length and wrapped it around Susan's naked body, the red hemp lying just above the woman's bare breasts. She pulled the rope tight, the loop digging into Susan's back. She looped the rope around Susan again, this time just below the girl's tits. Kylie wrapped the rope between each of Susan's breasts, creating a rope bra.

Kylie criss-crossed the ropes down Susan's front, pulling them tight and restricting her breathing, tying small knots at various points as she criss-crossed the ropes down to Susan's waist. Then Kylie kicked Susan's ankle to get her friend to spread her feet apart and passed the rope between the girl's pussy lips, pulling the rope tight. Susan felt the smooth rope dig into tender flesh and she gasped. Kylie crossed the rope back up around Susan's body some more, creating a diamond pattern across her bare stomach and sides. The rope was digging into the woman's skin but was soft and didn't hurt too much.

Kylie told her friend to lower her arms. She grabbed Susan' wrists and pulled them behind her her back. Grabbing another piece of rope, Kylie tied Susan's wrists tightly together. Slowly she wrapped the red rope up Susan's forearms, criss-crossing the rope up her arms, again tying small knots to hold the rope in place. Finally she pulled the rope taut, tightly binding the woman's elbows very tightly together. Susan's shoulders were straining already. Kylie looped the excess rope through Susan's long blonde hair, tying it into a ponytail that was now attached to her arms. Susan's head was slightly tilted back and her chest was sticking out thanks to the tight ropes around her arms.

Susan was led over to the teacher's desk and Kylie helped her lie face down on top of it, her bare breasts pressed against the cold wood. Kylie picked up another piece of the red rope and used it to tie Susan's right ankle tightly to her right thigh. She grabbed another piece of rope and repeated the procedure with Susan's other leg, bending her ankles up near her butt.. Kylie rolled Susan over onto her back, her bound arms now pinned underneath her nude body. Susan's feet were not flat on the table, her legs spread wide. Kylie wrapped more rope around Susan's knees and then took the end of that rope to tie each knee to the ropes around her chest. This mean Susan's legs now were bent out to her side, her pussy fully exposed as she was spread wide by the ropes. Susan's shoulders and arms were hurting from being pressed beneath her and she winced in pain.

Kylie ran her long fingernails up Susan's leg and the young woman shuddered at the touch as Kylie's fingertips reached her open slit. She placed her index and middle finger together and began to gently rub Susan's clit in small circles, slowly at first and then increasing speed and pressure as Susan let out soft moans. The woman gasped as Kylie slowly slid her finger inside her, gliding it softly in and out of Susan's pussy. Kylie slid a second finger inside Susan and softly made small circles inside the woman's cavity as Susan's moans intensified.

The woman withdrew her fingers and Susan whimpered slightly. "Are we enjoying ourselves, slut?" Kylie said. Susan nodded, not wanting Kylie to stop. Her friend pushed her legs as far apart as she could and placed her head between Susan's open legs. She gave Susan's pussy a long, slow lick with her tongue and Susan gasped. The woman's tongue slipped inside her friend's opening and slowly Kylie circled the tip of her tongue around Susan's clit.

The woman's face was now buried in her friend's crotch as she continued to tease Susan with long deep licks in and out. Susan's eyes were closed now and she used her bound arms to arch her back to give Kylie even greater access to her exposed pussy. She let out several long low moans as Kylie continued to lick in and around her clit and her labia.

Kylie reached up and pinched Susan's nipple with her fingers as she moved faster with her tongue with fast, short strokes driving the young woman towards orgasm. She thrashed about in her bonds as she felt the waves of pleasure pass over her.

The woman withdrew and licked her lips and then smiled broadly at her bound friend. "See, I'm not so bad after all," she said. "I'm going to head down to the cafeteria and get a drink. Then we will see if you can return the favor." Susan smiled a little as well and twisted in her bonds trying to get some feeling back into her hands and wrists as Kylie walked out of the room and left her bound on the table.