West Valley High Day 120: Water

Story Info
Susan experiences water suspension.
1.6k words
4.25
12.8k
7
0

Part 32 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pain in Susan Mitchell's shoulders and arms was becoming almost too much for her to bear. She pulled down on the chains holding her arms over her head, trying to alleviate her agony. With her wrists tightly bound together, with ropes and knots crisscrossing each other, there was no chance of her getting her hands free. Her roped wrists were resting on a large metal hook. Heavy metal cables, at least a 1/2-inch thick, attached the hook through a pulley fastened to the ceiling of the cold school basement.

Today's contraption, like most of headmaster Stephen Krutz' creation was complicated and designed to humiliate and torture her. Susan wondered whether today's creation was his own idea or stolen from some perverted website or story like many of his others.

The other side of the cables around the pulley was attached to a large plastic rain barrel. When Susan had first been placed here several hours ago, the barrel was empty and probably weighed less than 20 pounds. It had dangled in mid-air behind her and she had been able to pull her arms down and relieve any strain on her shoulders. She had even been able to move around a little, although the foot-long spreader bar chained to her ankles limited her ability to walk much.

The barrel had not remained empty for long. Another similarly sized rain barrel was suspended from the ceiling nearby. A hose ran from the bottom of that barrel into the one connected to Susan's wrists. Slowly the first barrel was being filled with water from the other, weighing down the one attached to the woman's bound wrists. The original 20 pound weight had already increased significantly and the barrel was barely half full.

Susan pulled down on the chains again, trying to get some relief from the strain in her arms. The water in the barrel had probably increased to 100 pounds or so. This allowed Susan just to be able to get her wrists down to around the level of her eyes. But her arms soon weakened and she had to let the barrel move downward again, causing her muscles to ache once again. The young woman lifted herself up onto her tiptoes for a little while, which relieved the pressure in her shoulders, but that also only worked for so long before she had to allow all of the weight to pull on her shoulders and arms. And the barrel continued to fill.

Sweat was already pouring down her naked body. She wondered if the headmaster had purposely turned up the heat in the basement room where she now stood captured. It wouldn't surprise her if he had, hoping to make her discomfort even worse. It was exactly the type of thing he would do.

Breathing would have been difficult just from the position she was hanging in, but Krutz had made it even worse. He had shoved a large red ball gag deep into her mouth. The black leather straps that crossed behind and over her head and under her chin made it certain that the gag was not coming out of her mouth any time soon. She could bite slightly into the soft rubber. The ball seemed larger than any one that Krutz had previously used on her and her jaws and teeth were aching. She wanted to scream in agony but only muffled grumbles escaped her lips.

Slowly the water continued to pour into the barrel. After a short while, the rate of water pouring into the barrel had filled it to a point that she could no longer pull her wrists down at all. Her shoulders were aching even more than before. Her ribs were exposed as her body was stretched and her breathing became labored. The pain in her wrists from the tight ropes was unbearable and she wiggled her fingers helplessly trying to reach the hook or untie the knots. She had a strand of her matted hair in front of her face and she shook her head, trying to shake it off. And as she stood there in the hot basement, she knew the worst was yet to come.

The water kept pouring from one barrel into the other. It was not long before the young naked woman was standing on the balls of her feet, her ankles lifted off the ground by the weight of the barrel behind her, which was still suspended in mid-air. The water continued to flow and pulled her arms even higher towards the ceiling. Soon the barrel's weight exceeded her own and Susan grunted as she felt her full weight on her arms as her toes left the ground and dangled uselessly below her now. The ropes dug into her wrists as she continued to ascend into the air. It didn't take long before she was swinging freely in mid-air. She heard the barrel clunk against the floor and her ascent stopped.

The young nude cheerleader was a hot, sweaty mess. Her pale naked skin was glistening with perspiration. She stared into the camera positioned directly in front of her, capturing her discomfort. The girl's long blonde hair was tangled and matted with sweat and small beads dripped off it onto the cement floor. Time crept by very slowly for Susan Mitchell as she hung in pain. Her breathing was tortured now, her abdomen stretched, her ribs poking out. The woman felt like her shoulders were going to be pulled out of their sockets. She moaned in pain and tears were now rolling down her face, mixed with the sweat. She felt her fingers going numb and wiggled them some more to try to keep blood flowing. She knew the ropes must be cutting deeply into the flesh of her wrists.

Wriggling her fingers had caused her body to start to spin in mid air and as she twirled around, she could now see the plastic barrel. It was filled nearly to the rim with water. With no exit hole, the woman knew she wasn't coming down anytime soon. But seeing the barrel had given Susan an idea that percolated in her brain as she spun back around to face the camera. The barrel was only about a foot away from her. Perhaps if she could get find a way to kick at it, she might be able to knock some of the water out of it. It was a barrel, wider in the middle than at the bottom, which meant, maybe, if she could hit it just right, she might even be able to knock it over. It was a long shot, but she had to try something.

Susan reached up and grabbed hold of the cable over her head. She knew this was going to really hurt. The young girl used all of the strength left in her arms to lift herself up into the air even higher. She thought back to her youth doing gymnastics and working out on the uneven parallel bars. She used to be able to flip herself upside down. She didn't even need that much effort here, she thought. So she pulled her legs up behind her and let go of the chain as she spun toward the barrel. The pain in her arms was tremendous but she succeeded in swinging outward. She worked her shoulders and arms and swung her legs out and they made contact with the barrel. A little bit of water sloshed out of it, giving her hope, even as it tottered back onto its base.

Susan reached up for the chain and swung herself even harder. The next kick caused the spreader bar to strike the barrel and it rocked slightly, spilling a little more water, but small splashes of water were not going to be enough to make a difference to her predicament. She decided to try a different tactic on her next swing, trying to see if she could grab the barrel, but her bare feet just slid off the side with no positive result. The effort was draining her strength and she knew she only had a few tries left.

Desperately, the girl started rocking herself faster trying to get herself into an even larger arc. She pulled her legs up and managed to catch the lip of the barrel with her ankle. It bounced off, causing the barrel to rock but not topple. Nonetheless, Susan knew she had the right idea. On the next pass, she achieved her goal and got her foot inside the top of barrel. As she swung away, the barrel leaned over and spilled more water, but then her foot slipped out and the barrel rocked back onto its base. One more try, she thought to herself, her arms weakening with every attempt. Her ankle caught the barrel again, and this time, it tipped forward even further, more water pouring out of it. She gave it a good kick on the next pass and the barrel toppled over, spilling more of its contents onto the floor!

The barrel lifted into the air as the water poured out and she felt herself dropping to the cement. Susan's feet touched the floor and she yanked as hard as she could on the cable over her head. The barrel had leaked enough water when it toppled over that Susan was now able to pull her hands down to her neck. She leaned forward with her head and caught the cable and after several attempts, was able to get her wrists off the metal hook they had been hanging on.

The young woman dropped to the wet floor and pulled her sore wrists against her body, compressing her strained muscles. She couldn't do anything about the ropes around her ankles or wrists. They were tied in tight knots. But at least the pain in her shoulders was gone. Susan looked at the small drops of blood dripping down her forearms and moved her pained wrists around to keep feeling in her fingers. She laid herself down awkwardly on the floor, breathed heavily and waited for her tormentors to return for whatever they were going to do to her next.