West Valley High Day 123: WAM

Story Info
Susan is wet and messy.
1.4k words
4.22
14.5k
6
0

Part 35 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Mitchell was allowed to sleep in on the morning after Valentine's Day. It was almost noon by time Kylie arrived, pushing the breakfast tray that had been delivered that morning out of the day. Susan had been exhausted when she was returned to her cell that morning after being literally fished out of the water tank at the school dance. The two women from the mermaid company had carefully removed the mermaid tail and then Susan was carried back to her cell.

"Good afternoon, sunshine," Kylie said as she entered the room and bumped Susan with her foot to wake her. "Take a shower and meet me in the cafeteria in 15 minutes."

Susan climbed off the floor and turned on the shower. The sparkles from the body wash still lingered on her skin so she took time to wash them off, along with lingering residue from the tape that had been wrapped around her lower body. After toweling off quickly, she walked down the long hallway to the school's cafeteria.

Most of the tables had been pushed out of the way. Several large plastic sheets were spread out on the floor with piles of ropes sitting on one of them. Sitting on another of the sheets was a child's wading pool with a metal folding chair sitting in. Kylie was currently sitting in the chair reading a book. She got up when she saw Susan enter.

"You ever heard of WAM?" Kylie asked as she approached Susan.

"That band from the 90's?" Susan replied.

Kylie laughed. "No, W-A-M," she said, spelling out the word. "It stands for 'wet and messy'. I saw some videos online and thought it would be perfect for today." Susan looked at the three video cameras stationed around her pointing at the chair and realized this must have been another online request. One of the school's cooks rolled over a metal cart and Susan got a glimpse of various bowls and pitchers and what looked like some pastries and some other food. She was suddenly hungry, realizing she had not eaten since late yesterday afternoon.

Susan was told to lie face down on the plastic near the tub. Kylie picked up a length of rope and tied the girl's ankles together and then used a second piece to bind her wrists behind her back. She picked up a third piece of rope and tied it to the first two, pulling her ankles and wrists together into a tight hogtie.

Leaving her friend bound on the plastic, Kylie walked over to the cart and picked up the three cream pies. They were in standard nine-inch pie tins, with piles of whipped cream on top of the meringue filling. Kylie looked down at Susan and placed the three pies on the plastic next to Susan. Kylie gave a quick nod to the cook who walked over to Susan and grabbed the girl's shoulders and pulled her backward off the plastic. Kylie slid the three pies in a triangle under Susan's uplifted body and the cook let go. Susan dropped forward, her bare breasts plunging into the cold meringue pies just seconds before her face was pressed down by the cook into the third one. She hadn't been expecting this and took a big gulp of pie as she tried to breathe.

Kylie pulled on a pair of gloves and knelt next to Susan. She pushed on her friend's naked body and rolled her first onto her side and then onto her back. Susan winced as her weight fell onto her bound wrists and ankles. Kylie picked up one of the pies Susan had fallen into and pressed into the girl's face, twisting it to smear it. Meringue and whipped cream were dripping off Susan's naked tits and Kylie used the other two pies to further coat her, making sure the cameras got a good view of the girl with the pies smeared on her naked flesh.

Susan was left alone for a few minutes, struggling to spit the wet pie out of her mouth as her friend stood over her smiling. Kylie then reached down and untied the ropes forming the hogtie. She pulled her friend to her feet, pie dripping down her stomach and helped her into the chair sitting in the wading pool. Kylie untied Susan's ankles and then bound each of them to a leg of the chair. She wrapped more rope around Susan's bound wrists to tie them to the back of the chair, pinning her in place. Kylie removed the hair tie from Susan's hair to let the girl's long blonde hair loose, where it fell on her shoulders and down her bare back.

"Time to make the cake," Kylie said and Susan was confused considering she had just been pelted with pies. Her confusion turned to dismay when she saw the ingredients sitting on the tray. Kylie picked up one of the raw eggs and smacked it on the top of Susan's head, Susan felt the gooey egg on her scalp and flinched. Then her friend held a second egg up to Susan's lips and ordered her to open her mouth. Susan clinched her lips together and shook her head. "This egg is going inside you, one way or the other." Susan got the message and opened her mouth wide. Kylie stuck the egg inside and Susan put her lips around it softly. "Do not drop that," came the order from Kylie.

Kylie smashed two more eggs over Susan's head and then stepped back to look at the bound woman. She picked up the last egg and threw it right at Susan's mouth. Both eggs broke. Susan spit out the piece of shell as egg ran off her chin and down onto her chest. Kylie let out a huge laugh.

Next came the milk. Kylie slowly began pouring the gallon of milk over Susan's head. Susan leaned forward so the white fluid missed most of her face, but that only caused it to flow down her hair and onto her chest and legs. The second gallon of milk was reserved for Susan's chest. Kylie poured the cold liquid directly over the bound woman's tits, turning her chest and stomach a milky white.

The girl returned to the table of ingredients and laughed. "Huh," she said, "It looks like I already had the cake batter made. Oh well." She picked up a large aluminum bowl full of beige liquid and carried it over to Susan. Susan closed her eyes as Kylie upended the bowl onto her head. The thick batter slowly dripped down her hair and face. Susan licked her lips to make sure she could breathe and got a taste of the batter. At least it was sweet, she thought to herself.

Kylie continued talking to herself. "Well, we have pancake batter. Might as well add some syrup." Susan still had her eyes shut but she could smell the maple syrup as Kylie dipped the bottle over her head. The girl saved some of the syrup for Susan's tits, adding the caramel liquid to the milk already coating her flesh.

Susan opened her eyes and looked into the camera facing her. She imagined the sight she must be at the moment and wondered about the person on the other end of the video stream who had requested this. She turned to look for Kylie but saw she was gone. Susan panicked a little and started pulling on her bonds. She did not want to be left here covered in eggs and milk that would soon start to spoil.

Her fears were relieved when Kylie returned, pushing another rolling metal table in front of her with two large metal tubs on it. The first contained warm water and Kylie used a small bucket to take water from the large tub and pour it over Susan's bare body. She had a small washcloth she used to clean all of the goo off her friend. After a few minutes and most of the water used, Susan sat in the chair, shivering a little, water glistening off her body.

Another student had entered the cafeteria and came up to talk to Kylie. Susan was glad this student had come now and not earlier but she knew all of these videos of her were circulating throughout the school anyway. The other girl helped Kylie pick up the second metal tub, which was apparently rather heavy. The two of them carried it over to Susan, who closed her eyes again. The cameras captured the moment when the thick melted chocolate began pouring over the young woman's head, down her bare chest and into her lap. The women high-fived each other and pushed the cart back to the kitchen, leaving Susan alone in the chair, the chocolate slowly hardening.