West Valley High Day 122: Valentine's

Story Info
Susan goes to the dance.
1.5k words
4.19
11.2k
4
0

Part 34 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan Mitchell knew she would not enjoy this year's Valentine's Day dance but she had no idea it was going to be like this. When she arrived in the gym, decorated by the dance committee in aqua greens and purples, she had wondered about the theme, which she soon realized was the cliched "Under The Sea". There were large fake rocks that would serve as benches and streamers tied from the ceiling with fish cutouts hanging from them. Blue, green and purple lights flashed on and off and a machine produced tiny bubbles that floated through the air.

The centerpiece of the decoration was a large aluminum and glass tank, measuring at least 10 foot long by four feet wide and six feet tall along one side of the facility. It had been filled with water and Susan could see some small fish swimming around inside it. They had apparently spared no expense for this year's party, which was not unusual for West Valley.

There were two women Susan did not recognize standing near the center of the gym talking to each other as she entered. When they caught sight of her, they called for her to join them. "You must be Susan," the tall blonde said. Susan nodded. "My name is Missy and this is June," she said, motioning to the shorter brunette beside her. "Let's get you fitted". Susan didn't know what the woman meant by this but knew it couldn't be anything good.

The women led her over to a short table and asked her to sit on the edge of it. With some difficulty, they lifted a shimmering aqua, purple and gold object out of a box. It was obviously heavy, probably over 50 pounds and appeared to be made out of rubber.

June knelt in front of Susan and began wrapping her ankles in tape, carefully winding it up her shins, around her knees. The young woman knew now why her instructions this morning had included shaving all of the hair below her waist. She also realized the vibrator she had been told to insert inside herself would not be coming out for awhile. June continued wrapping all the way up to Susan's crotch and then had her lift herself up so the tape could be wrapped over her bare buttocks and waist. Her lower body was tightly bound in black adhesive now. Susan thought to herself how being tied up had become so natural to her that she hadn't even questioned the woman when she started. She moved back down to Susan's feet and wrapped tape around them as well, all the way to her toes.

As Missy positioned the object, Susan realized it was a mermaid tail. She also realized what the huge tank was for. Shit, she thought to herself as swimming had never been her favorite pastime. Obviously these women had done this before, as they slowly began sliding the tail over Susan's bound feet. It was tight fitting but slid easily over the black tape, which Susan realized was lubricated. Missy and June pulled the tail over Susan's knees then asked her to lift her butt off the table using her arms and with a long pull, slid the tail over her hips and positioned it on her waist. The tail was so heavy, Susan could not lift her legs at all.

June reached into a box and pulled out two half circles that looked like seashells and positioned them under Susan's breasts. Two tiny strings connected them around her neck and another pair went around her back, forming a little demi bra, with Susan's nipples just barely covered.

Next came the arm binder, also in aqua and purple tones, which June and Missy slid over Susan's arms. Straps tightened it around her wrists, forearms and elbows and now her arms were uselessly pinned behind her back. Susan knew there was no way she could swim like this and wondered if perhaps she misunderstood what the women had in mind for her.

Missy asked Susan to open her mouth and she slid a thin tube between her lips A metal device was placed over this and straps that crossed behind and over her head held it in place, effectively gagging her. June was busy tying up Susan's long blonde hair into a pony tail. Missy grabbed a spray bottle and began spraying a solution all over Susan's exposed skin.

Four members of the football team arrived about fifteen minutes later. After a quick discussion with Missy and June, two of them grabbed Susan by her bound legs and two more by her shoulders and they carried her towards the tank. She squirmed, trying to get free, but Missy spoke to her. "There's no need to panic, sweetie," she said. "We've done this before. You will be just fine."

The boys sat her down near the tank and June attached a long red hose to the front of the metal piece in Susan's mouth. Susan felt air flowing through it and realized it was attached to an oxygen tank. Missy fitted a plastic piece over Susan's nose, pinching it shut, forcing her to breathe through the tube. Well, at least she wouldn't drown, she thought. The boys lifted her up again, and with Missy and June's help, pushed her over the lip of the tank. She rolled onto her side as she plunged into the water, sinking to the bottom.

The water was warm. Two blue fish swam past her, apparently unfazed by the new occupant of their tank. Susan panicked as she dropped to the base of the tank and began thrashing her tail, which was much lighter underwater. She silently let out a scream that reminded her of the gag in her mouth and the breathing tube.

Susan began to relax. She looked out through the glass and could not see either of the two women or the boys. She knew the party would be starting in a matter of minutes. She looked around the tank and saw a large rock in the front corner. She lifted her tail and arched her back and slowly slithered her way over to it. After a couple of attempts, she was able to raise herself onto it and took a few deep breaths through the tube.

As the first of her classmates started entering the gym, Susan took stock of her situation. She looked at the tail in detail for the first time, its green and gold hues sparkling in the lights reflected into the tank. The spray the woman had used on her must have been a sparkle body spray because the young woman could see her skin sparkling and glistening in the water. Her classmates were streaming in now and Susan thought about whether she should just sit there on the rock like a perverse Little Mermaid statue or try swimming. She decided "what the hell" and prepared herself to explore her tank.

This was easier said than done with her arms pinned uselessly behind her back. She recalled back to when she first learned how to swim, when the teacher would have her extend her arms in front of her and propel herself just by flutter kicks. Dolphins don't have arms, she thought, and they swim with grace, so why not me? Susan arched her back again and kicked out with her tail and she lifted slightly off the rock towards the thick glass wall of the tank.

A crowd of her classmates had gathered around the tank. Susan twisted her upper body and kicked again and propelled herself away from the wall. She couldn't hear her classmates cheering as she flutter kicked with her bound legs and slowly glided across the front of the tank. She made a quick circle of her enclosure, learning to bend her back and flex her tail to propel herself. She thought of herself as a dolphin but in her mind, realized how ridiculous she must look.

The tank vibrated as the dance music increased in volume. The loud thumping bass shook the glass and caused ripples in the water. Susan decided to try to propel herself to the top of the tank. She arched upward and gave a kick and ended up pushing herself sideways into the back wall of the tank. She was thankful most of the students had taken to dancing, casting only sideways glances at their mermaid classmate, but she was sure some of them were snickering at the clumsy way she swam. She thought they ought to try swimming with your limbs bound sometime.

She flutter-kicked again and as she did, felt the seashell bralette slip. Her nipples popped out of the cups. Susan didn't give it another thought as everyone in this room had seen her naked many times. She reached the surface of the water quickly and popped her head briefly above the water, giving her a clear view of her dancing classmates. How she longed to be out there with them, her legs dancing instead of uselessly trapped beneath tape and silicone. Slowly she fluttered across the surface of the tank in a small circle.

She was getting tired now, her back aching from the effort of propelling herself so she stopped moving and slowly let herself sink to the bottom and the large rock. She positioned herself on it to rest and looked out at her classmates dancing, thankful no one could discern her tears from the water around her.