West Valley High Day 124: Cattle Prod

Story Info
Susan is shocked by Krutz.
1.2k words
4.32
13k
9
0

Part 36 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, Miss Mitchell," West Valley headmaster Stephen Krutz said as he approached his prize student. Susan Mitchell was standing in one of the faculty restrooms, her legs spread wide with ropes tied to the plumbing fixtures. Her arms were tied outstretched with rope around her wrists. Kylie had brought her here earlier in the morning and bound her before leaving her here. A few teachers had come through the door in the meantime, staring at the bound student. Two had turned and left when the saw here but two others had used the facilities anyway. She thought she heard one of the male teachers masturbating in the stall, which would not have surprised her.

Krutz was still speaking. "It's been awhile since I've seen you. I understand Miss Johnson has been treating you well?" Susan didn't know how to answer that. Her abuse under Kylie's hands had been less painful but no less humiliating and embarrassing than that the headmaster had dished out. So Susan said nothing. She knew nothing she could say would change this man's mind and save her from another day of torture.

The headmaster had a long metal stick in his hand that Susan had just noticed. On one end was a red u-shaped rubber attachment. It took a few minutes for Susan to understand what this device was and she started pleading with the headmaster as he waved the cattle prod at her.

"You will notice there are no cameras today, Miss Mitchell. Today is just you and me," Krutz said.

"Please, sir. I've done everything you've asked," Susan pleaded. "Please don't do this to me."

Her pleas fell on deaf ears. Krutz placed the cattle prod against her bare upper right thigh and pressed the power button. Susan let out and deafening scream and pulled hard against the ropes binding her. The pain was intense and felt like it was all over her body. Then just as soon as it started, it stopped. Susan gasped heavily, her body shaking, tears flowing down her face.

"Why?" Susan screamed.

"Because you are mine, Miss Mitchell. I own you. I can do anything I want to you any time I want. And today I want you to feel pain. More pain than anyone can endure. Today will remind you of what I am capable of."

The headmaster placed the cattle prod against Susan's left breast. The woman screamed "no" over and over and the headmaster withdrew the prod. "No? Perhaps somewhere else?" Krutz placed the cattle prod between the girl's legs and she pulled as hard as she could on the ropes holding her in place.

The cattle prod brushed against Susan's inner thigh, just below her pussy. The headmaster pressed the power button and Susan felt the incredible painful shock again. She yelled at the top of her lungs for the man to stop and she felt the rod pull away from her. Susan was a complete mess now. She was blubbering incoherently.

"Oh, Miss Mitchell," Krutz said. "That is the lowest current level this device can produce. And it has five or six more charges in it. So, how strong are you? How much more can you take?" Susan didn't have an answer. She wanted to die. But she knew no matter what she said or did, she was going to experience those five or six shocks. She only could hope her sadistic torturer didn't increase the current level.

The cattle prod was once again resting on her left breast, the two prongs on either side of her nipple. Susan closed her eyes, knowing she would feel this shock right across her sensitive nipple. The headmaster pressed the prod harder into the flesh of her tit. When he pressed the power button, the girl's body went rigid. Her mouth was wide open but no sound came out but a tiny squeal. Her breast was bouncing involuntarily.

Krutz gave the poor girl no respite. Without removing the rod, he pressed the power button again and sent another shock across Susan's tender nipple. She continued to shake violently with no control. The headmaster pulled the cattle prod from her breast and admired the two red welts he had made on either side of the girl's nipple.

"So, what next, Miss Mitchell?" He asked. "The other tit? Your cunt? Your asshole?" Susan begged him to stop but Krutz acted as if he could not hear her. "Maybe one each?" Susan shook her head violently from left to right, not wanting any more pain.

The headmaster placed the prod between the girl's legs again. He pushed it forward and up, parting the lips of her pussy. He slid one end of the prod against her clit, the other prong near her asshole. With one hand holding the prod, the man placed his other hand under Susan's chin, lifting her head up so he could look the girl directly in her eyes.

He pressed the power button and Susan let out a blood curdling scream as the electrical current ripped through her pussy. Her legs buckled and she dropped down as far as the ropes around her wrists would allow. As the pain subsided, the woman yanked as hard as she could on the ropes binding her wrists to the point Krutz thought she might rip her arms off. A small stream of urine was tricking down the woman's leg and Krutz smiled.

The second shock on her pussy was far worse than the first. Susan did not know if the headmaster had turned up the current or if it was just the affect of being shocked twice on her tender clit. This time, her body arched back, trying to get away from the prod, but the headmaster held it firm and let the device deliver the maximum amount of pain.

"Enough?" Krutz said. Susan wanted to scream yes but she found she couldn't form any words. Her brain didn't seem to be working right. She felt like she was in a fog. "Ok, one more then." Susan tried to make words come out of her mouth, but she was crying so heavily, all she could produce was blubber.

The headmaster circled behind her and Susan finally found her voice. "Sir, please, no. Please don't shock me again."

Krutz ignored her and placed his hand on her upper back. He pushed her forward, bending her slightly at the waist so he could position the cattle prod against her anus. Susan was shaking and pulling on the ropes as she felt the prong slide inside her anus, the base of the "u" now pressed against her flesh.

Krutz pressed the power button. Susan jumped forward as the sharp shock seared through her body. She was screaming as loud as she could. Her whole body was shaking again and her tits were bouncing up and down. The shock to her anus was only part of the pain as the other prong against her lower spine was sending electrical shocks throughout her body.

Susan slumped in her bonds as Krutz removed the cattle prod.

"Miss Johnson will be here in a few minutes to clean you up. I hope today was a valuable lesson for you. After all, this is a school," the headmaster said as he turned away, leaving the sobbing girl to try to collect herself.