West Valley High Day 125: Stoned

Story Info
Susan under pressure.
1.3k words
4.08
11.7k
3
0

Part 37 of the 130 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 09/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After yesterday, Susan Mitchell prayed for a day of relief. Kylie had come to the faculty restroom and released her. She had to practically be carried from the restroom back to her room as she was too physically and emotionally exhausted to move by herself. Her breasts, vagina and anus were still on fire from the shocks from the cattle prod. When Kylie left her in her room, Susan had thrown herself down on her thin mattress sobbing for hours before finally falling asleep.

Susan's hopes for a day of rest were dashed mid-morning when Kylie showed up at her room. She groaned when she saw Kylie come through the door. "Nice to see you too," Kylie said. "Time to get up. We have work to do." Susan let out a long sigh and slowly got to her feet. "It's a little chilly outside. You might want to put some clothes on. Oh, wait, you don't have any", Kylie said.

"You know, after yesterday, I don't need your smart-ass attitude. Let's just get this over with," Susan replied. Kylie picked up a ball gag that was lying on the floor and tossed it to Susan. The girl resisted at first but memories of yesterday prompted quick compliance as she placed it between her lips and bit down on it. Kylie buckled it tightly behind Susan's head. "Much better," Kylie said. "I don't need to hear your mouth at all."

She motioned to the door and Susan followed behind her. They headed down the long hallway towards the atrium and then to the double doors leading to the front courtyard of the senior house. The cold February air struck the naked woman as soon as the doors were opened. Susan envied Kylie's long jacket as she plodded behind her barefoot on the cold sidewalk, shivering. She crossed her hands across her abused tits as she tried to keep up with Kylie.

The pair reached a small portion of the courtyard where there was a pile of heavy stone blocks. "They are building a new walkway connecting these sidewalks through this mud pit," Kylie said. Susan wondered how this could possibly be of concern to her. She found out quickly when two members of the football team appeared.

"Get down on your knees," Kylie commanded. Susan hesitated but finally complied. The sidewalk was freezing and new chills shot up and down her body as she placed her legs under her. There was a pile of rope that Susan felt has been left all too conveniently next to the stones. Kylie walked over and picked up the pieces of rope. She approached Susan and roughly bent the naked girl's wrists behind her back below her neck and wrapped rope around her wrists, down her forearms and around her elbows so her arms were tied tightly into a reverse prayer position. Susan's shoulders and arms were already aching and the position ensured she had to sit upright. Kylie had made sure of that by pinning some of Susan's hair into the tie so she could not lower her head.

The two male students picked up one of the large concrete slabs and brought it over. They placed it on Susan's lap, pinning her knees to the cold concrete. Kylie spoke to Susan as the boys went to pick up another slab. "Each one of these weighs about 20 pounds. You'll be lucky to be able to walk when they are through," she said. Susan mumbled something through the gag and Kylie guessed what it was and just smiled.

Susan winced in pain as the second slab was placed on top the first. Her shins were being crushed into the pavement. "Should we smash your tits under this next one?" Kylie asked and Susan shook her head no, pleading with her eyes. Kylie chuckled and said "Ok, the boys probably don't want to mess up your perfect breasts, anyway."

The boys added the third slab and Susan felt like her legs were going to break and then went back for the fourth slab. Susan knew she couldn't bear any more weight. Kylie had them set the stone down beside her, sensing the girl had already reached her breaking point. "So, you have a choice. You can suck off each of these guys or you can endure more weight. Which do you choose?"

Susan mumbled through the gag trying to speak. Kylie laughed as if she had forgotten the girl was gagged and then reached down and unbuckled the strap behind her head. Susan spit out the gag. "Please, no more weights," she said. Kylie nodded and the first boy unzipped his pants and straddled the weighted girl. He was already half-erect as he slid his penis into her mouth. Susan leaned forward as he grabbed the back of her head and she felt his penis growing inside her. He began moving her head back and forth along his shaft and Susan just closed her eyes and fitted her lips around him, doing her best to keep her teeth away from his dick. The last thing she needed right now was an angry football player. She felt him tense and then tasted his salty discharge pump down her throat.

The boy withdrew and a new penis was shoved into her mouth. Susan's jaw was aching but she had done much worse so she licked at his cock as he shoved it deep inside. The boy was either a quick lay or overexcited because it didn't take long for him to ejaculate down her throat. She swallowed his cum as he withdrew.

Kylie was smiling. She told the boys to remove the stones and as the last one was lifted away, Susan fell over onto her side and stretched out her legs, thankful they still worked.

"Well, that was fun," Kylie said, "but we have to get on with this walkway." She reached down and used a short piece of rope to bind Susan's ankles together. Susan didn't think she'd be much help building a walkway like this. Then Kylie motioned to the boys and they picked Susan up and in the air and carried her over to a worn out section of grass that was now just a patch of mud. They laid her down in the mud face up, her body sinking into the goo.

The boys carried over one of the concrete slabs and placed it over Susan's shins. The second one went over her hips and waist and the third crushed her breasts and stopped at her neck. The fourth stone went behind her, so only her head and feet were not covered. Kylie stepped onto the improvised walkway, pushing Susan further down into the mud. She walked from the girl's feet to her neck, stepping over her head onto the final block. "Perfect," she said and she and the boys headed back to the school.

The new walkway proved to be a popular shortcut for students crossing between the wings of the school that afternoon. By the time Kylie returned, Susan's body had been pressed down into mud as students had walked over the new pathway. Her student helpers lifted the blocks off her and helped her to her feet. Susan struggled to stand, her limbs not wanting to work.

One of the students dumped a cold bucket of water over her head. She slipped and fell down into the the mud again and Kylie laughed. She led her friend back towards the school as the boys followed behind with the concrete blocks in their hands. Susan wondered why they didn't leave them on the pathway. When they got close to the school, Kylie told one of the boys to go get the garden hose. He attached it to an outdoor spigot and turned on the spray, belting Susan with cold water that chilled her to the bone, although it succeeded in washing the mud away.